Golf Club Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When? Where? Who? Questions came thick and fast.

Mark blushed when he heard her say, “I can’t tell you, but I can say without a doubt he has the thickest if not the longest prick I’ve ever had or seen.”

Responding to further questions, Mark heard her say “he’s married, I don’t think he has strayed before, but I reckon once he starts he will make a great fuck.”

Mark was now becoming concerned at the way Darlene was handling things. Instead of trying to get rid of them she was stirring them up telling more than she should.

Darlene was talking to the women, at the same time she was looking over their shoulders at the changing room.

Darlene knew Mark was listening. There was no way out other than through the front of the shop.

She giggled as she thought of him listening, “what if I told you that right under your noses there is this new horny husband?”

To Mark’s concern she went on, “He will make some of the limp dicked wonders at this club look like fairies.”

Mark was relieved when he heard Martha say with a laugh.

“Oh come off it,” you’ve been down and dirty with your old man here in the shop before he went out to coach.” “You’re just dressing it up, trying to put us off by talking a lot of hot cock.”

Darlene lowered her voice whispering so Mark could not hear. “Remember how we have been having fun together fantasising about finding a new lover we could share.”


“Well I might just have found him. He’s not a regular at club functions or on the greens. I heard him tell Jim that his wife has gone away for a few days. So if we work it right he’s available.”

They all started to talk at once.

Darlene put her finger to her lips whispering, “Alright fuck you, just listen.”

“You were right; he was just starting to fuck me when you came in.”

“We were down on the floor in the changing room. He had just sunk his enormous cock when you arrived.”

“I can still feel it now;” she said her hand returning to her cunt. “He’s still back there he can’t get out while you’re here. So piss off, whilst I see if he still wants to play.”

Mark stood fully dressed unable to hear what was going on as the ladies whispered and giggled together.

All I want to do is get out of here he thought. I should have had more bloody sense than get myself into such a fix. Trying to fuck Jim’s wife in his shop in the middle of the afternoon, what the bloody hell came over me.

He watched as the Darlene ushered the three young women out of the front of the shop, and headed back to him.

“Bloody hell I though you were going to tell them I was here,” he whispered as she pushed him back through the curtain into the change room.

“What did that young Shelia Jones do to make you squeal like that?” He asked

Darlene took his hand, “she did this,” she said, as she moved his fingers up under her skirt to her moist cunt.

Dave, who had only wanted to get out, now found his hand on her hairy cunt. Without thinking he moved his finger in side to rub her clit.

Darlene moved closer, her hand came up to the back of his neck and her lips sought his. He was no longer thinking rationally, her tongue was once again setting him on fire.

Darlene hand moved down to again release his now highly excited prick. “It’s magnificent” she purred, “fuck me sweetheart, fuck me.” Mark no longer needed her urging he pushed her back hard against the wall and lifted her bodily off the floor.

Her legs swung up around his hips positioning her cunt and his cock close together. Taking one arm from around his neck she held his prick whilst he lifted her, and brought her down to force his cock deep into her cunt.

Her eyes popped open as his prick hit bottom. She started to pant,” Oh my god you’re big you’ll split me in two.”

Mark with legs slightly bent tried to fuck up into her cunt. Needing more movement he used his strength to lift her slim twenty four year old body, and then bring it down hard jamming his cock in till it could go no further.

Finding a rhythm he continued to lift her body up and down, listening to her moans as each thrust forced a gasp of wind from her mouth.

Darlene could not believe how full Mark’s prick filled her cunt. She could hear herself grunting and groaning each time Mark’s prick as stiff as battering ram filled her cunt, hitting the rear on every thrust.

Her breath came in jolts; sweat ran down her face her eyes opened wide, as she felt the changes in her body that preceded an orgasm.

She screamed “oh god I’m coming I’m coming.”

Her screams had two quiet opposite effects on Mark. It brought him to a mind blowing climax, His knees buckled as he felt his spunk flooding into her.

Her loud piercing screams also made him face the reality of what he was doing, where he was doing it, and with whom he was doing it.

“Not so fucking loud, remember we are in your husbands pro shop,” he cried. “Come on, Lets get cleaned up, someone might have heard us,” he groaned as he held her while she regained her strength.

She took hold of his cum covered cock.

“I want more of that,” she said as they searched for their clothes. “Promise me we will do it again or I won’t let you go.”

Mark hearing people talking out side made all the right noises and promises.

“Where’s my cotton tails?” she whispered as they straightened their clothes.

“In my pocket,” he whispered.

“Can I keep them to remember you? He asked with a grin.

“You won’t need anything to remember Me.” she said “you will not get a chance to forget me.”

Mark returned to work just as the office was closing to pick up some documents. Then headed for his car.

In the car park he heard a loud argument, turning to see what was happening he recognised one of the people involved as Sally his personal assistant.

“What’s going on over there he called loudly?”

At the sound of his voice, Sally ran to him and grabbed him, “oh thank god you’re here” she cried.

“Please get me out of here, that’s my former partner.” “He was waiting in the car park he’s been drinking he wants me back.”

“When I told him to go, he said he wasn’t going to take no for an answer.” She was shuddering and crying as he held her in his arms.

“Don’t let him get me,” she pleaded

“Calm down, calm down,” he whispered as a car skidded to a halt beside them.

The driver screamed out the window, “Is this the old bastard you dumped me for? You fucking bitch.”

Before Mark could do anything the driver screamed, “Well you can have the stupid slut!” and drove off spinning his wheels.

Sally clung to Mark as the car disappeared. Her firm young tits pressed against his chest, her body leaning heavily in his arms.

She was crying “I’m sorry I’m sorry.” “I’m so ashamed, I didn’t want you to see me like this,” she cried.

As they talked she wriggled closer into the protection of his arms, causing his prick to push up between their stomachs.

Mark tried to push her away, but she held on “no don’t leave me here,” she cried.

“I’m not going to leave you, where’s your car?” he asked as he moved his body and straightened his now painfully entangled prick.

“I don’t think I can drive I’m too upset,” she whispered quietly. “Could you drive me home?”

“Of course,” he responded leading her to his car.

As they drove home they studied each other. Sally who had confided to the girls in accounting that she would like to get Mark in the sack couldn’t believe what had happened.

Mark until this morning had never had any sexual thoughts about his personal assistant. Many of his male visitors had drawn his attention to his new assistant’s lush figure. He had always shushed them telling them she might hear and be embarrassed.

Earlier today she had caught him staring when his eyes had been drawn to her legs. He had a thing for legs in black stockings. As far as he could remember, today was the first time since she started work that she had worn stockings.

Now that he was studying Sally more closely he realised why she attracted male admirers, she was one sexy young filly.

At her town house Mark escorted her to the door turned on the lights and checked to see if her partner was hanging around.

Sally took his arm and kissed him on the cheek, “sit down” she urged, “Let me get you some thing to eat.”

Mark was hungry he had not thought about food, or what he was going to eat with Tammy away.

“That would be great” he said as she pushed him down on the lounge and poured him a stiff drink.

They ate together, relaxing as good food and good wine worked their magic.

Sally was a toucher; she took every opportunity to kiss him. At first her kisses were simple pecks on the cheek as she repeated her thanks for his help. As the wine flowed her kisses picked up in intensity.

Moving from light kisses on the mouth to lingering tongue thrashing energy sapping monsters, she kept Mark constantly horny.

After one long gut wrenching kiss Mark was bushed, “my god I’ve never been kissed so much since I was a lad.”

“How old are you” she asked while he opened another bottle of wine. “I’m too old for you, I’m two and a half times your age” he laughed.

“They say you’re never too old” she grinned as she threw herself on his lap and kissed him hard.

Sally looked him straight in the eye and laughed,” A good wine and a good man mature with age.”

Mark was overwhelmed by Sally. She kissed him again and again wriggling her bottom against his erection.

She startled Mark by stopping a long kiss “I’ve worked it out, yes I’ve worked it out.”

“I’m eighteen so you’re forty five.”

It was his turn to laugh “I thought you meant that you had worked my zip down and worked something else out with all that wriggling and jiggling.”

“That’s next,” she laughed as she stood up.

Mark gasped, as she stood with the light behind her, “Sally your breathtaking,” he cried, “so young so vibrant so horny, I’m ready to come in my pants.”

She swung around the light shining on her stockings. “Your perving on my legs,” she giggled.

“I saw you looking at them in the office, are you a leg man Mark?”

Mark lay back on the couch and told her, “There is nothing hornier than a great pair of legs in high heels and black stockings.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t resist looking.” He apologised.

She rushed over and kissed him, “just sit there for a minute,” she said as she moved to her bedroom.

Minutes later he heard her whisper “Mark.”

She stood leaning against the door, naked except for stockings and heels.

“I hope looking is not all you do,” she smiled

Before Mark could respond she pulled a chair over in front of the couch and sat herself up on its arms.

She wriggled the chair until her melon sized tits were level with his mouth.

Mark needed no invitation his mouth closed over her tit as his tongue lashed around its nipple.

“Oh that’s good,” she cried as she took his hand and moved it to her wet cunt.

With her legs over the arms of the chair her cunt was wide open suspended above the seat.

He inserted a finger when she pulled his hand hard against her cunts mouth.

“More” she moaned, “more” her hand grabbing more of his fingers. Her hips started to move gathering pace pushing hard against his fingers.

Mark was amazed. Sally’s cunt was violently fucking his hand. He was stunned when within minutes she came, and continued to come as she jolted her cunt hard.

Never before had Mark met anyone who bucked her body so hard, or moaned and groaned so intensely and came as copiously as eighteen year old Sally.

She kept on fucking his fingers. The pace of her cunts movement never slowed.

His hand was covered with her fluid. Come splashed down off his hand on to her stockings and the seat.

She bit his ear, “Keep going, she moaned keep going,” as she rode his hand and fingers.

Sally was coming again, “oh I love you, you’re lovely,” she groaned as she kissed him, sucking his tongue deep into her mouth.

She stood up quickly, “you’ve got to many clothes on.” She immediately sunk to her knees and started to strip his clothes away.

“My god what a beauty” Sally exclaimed when his cock swung free. She took it and licked it all over all the while looking up at him, “I want you to watch,” she groaned. “I love giving head.”

Mark shivered in anticipation as her mouth took his prick deep in her mouth then withdrew and licked the eye trying to insert her tongue.

Mark knew he was losing control as Sally lovingly licked his prick sucking and deep throating, all the while looking up into his eyes.

She knew he was reaching a climax and looked up at Mark, gradually sucking his whole prick into her mouth. Her eyes rolled still watching his face as she pushed her mouth down over his prick until her forehead was pressed against his body.

Mark could not believe what was happening her young firm mouth was accepting his penis and holding it, while the muscles of her mouth and the movement of her tongue brought him to the most intense orgasm

He held her hair back from her face, I’m going to come he whispered, “I can’t hold it.”

With her mouth full of his cock she didn’t answer she just rolled her eyes and swallowed as he emptied his load. Her eyes never left his as she liked and sucked him clean.

Sally looked up at Mark, “will he get hard again?”

“I don’t know” he answered. “I have never been sucked clean like that before”

Her mouth returned to his cock. She played with his butt, stroking and teasing until he felt his cock surge. She looked up her eyes smiling. She pulled her mouth back, “Now fuck me.”

Sally took the lead she threw herself down on the bed and raised her legs up over her head, her arms holding her legs behind the knees. Mark stood and watched as her cunt became fully exposed.

“Ram it in lover” she moaned, “fuck me hard I like it fast and hard.”

Mark had never experienced any thing or any one like Sally. Her body not only responded to his thrusts but moved so that every inch of his cock hit home. Her fingers ran circles around the head of her cunt as she urged him, “Oh yes that’s it. Harder harder.”

Sally was a walking talking orgy, she sucked him, she fucked him, she fingered him. All the time Sally described what she was going to do and what she wanted him to do.

Marks body was covered in love bites his cock covered in lipstick. She jumped up giggling and used her lipstick to draw kisses and hearts all over his body especially his but and cock.

“Leave it there” she said, “there’s no one home so your wife won’t see.”

Sally pampered Mark, her every movement was designed to please him. She showed what it was like to have a young lover who knew how to fuck and loved it, every minute with her was fun

Driving home Mark looked at his watch it was nine o’clock he had been at Sallies for over three hours and he was worn out. Sally had made him do things and last longer than he had ever done before. What a night, he grinned.

At home his answering machine had a message from Darlene.

“Ring me, I can get free tonight, I have some girl friends I want you to meet.”

12