Golf Course MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j2586tx
j2586tx
53 Followers

"Hey baby," I said.

Janet turned to me and smiled. "Hi lover."

"How's it going, man," I asked the clerk.

"Uh, good, uh."

"Did you find everything baby," I asked Janet.

"Yeah. Just getting a drink," she said as I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her big stomach.

The clerk, trying to sound professional said, "Will there be anything else, ma'am?"

I slowly slid my hands up Janet's stomach until I was cupping both of her huge tits in my hands.

"You are so bad," she said slapping at my hands.

"I'm bad," I said. "You're torturing this poor guy with your slutty little outfit and you're calling me bad."

Janet looked back toward the clerk. "I'm not torturing you, am I," she asked.

"No ma'am."

"He's too polite, baby. I think he at least deserves a better look at your tits if you're going to stand here and tease him like this."

Janet didn't say anything and the guys eyes got huge. I traced my hands back down Janet's stomach until I reached the hem of her tank top. Grabbing it with both hands, I slowly started lifting up the curve of her stomach until I reached the bottom of her tits.

I whispered in Janet's ear, "Ask him if he'd like to see."

Janet obliged. She smiled at the clerk. "Would you like to see," she asked ever so sweetly.

The clerk just nodded.

With that cue, I slowly pulled up the tank top until her huge tits fell out the bottom and a soft moan escaped the clerk's lips. I let go of the shirt and traced my hands back to her nipples, which were rock hard.

"Is this turning you on," I asked her.

"Yes, baby," she said.

"What do you think," I asked the clerk.

"They're incredible. I mean, she's incredible. I mean, you're incredible," he said looking at Janet.

"Thank you," she said.

"Can I tell you a secret," I asked the clerk.

He nodded.

"What my lover here likes better than anything is having guys watch her while she does incredibly dirty things. She's a complete exhibitionist. I mean look at her. Her nipples are rock hard, her mouth is watering. You're just dying to be watched, aren't you, baby?"

"Yes."

I looked back at the clerk. "Is there a back room we can go to so that she can show you what she really likes," I asked.

He pointed over his right shoulder. I noticed his hand shaking.

"Lead the way," I said. Janet left her drink on the counter and followed the clerk around the counter toward the office in the back of the store. The clerk opened the door and turned on the light, revealing an old metal desk, two chairs and some filing cabinets.

"Have a seat," I said to the clerk.

I let go of Janet's hand and went to the other chair, where I had a seat. Janet looked at the clerk, then at me.

"Take off your top," I said. She did as she was told, dropping it to the floor. Her pregnant stomach and tits were now on display for the helpless clerk.

"Now, take off your shorts," I said. Janet unbuttoned, unzipped and then shimmied her shorts to the floor, revealing her hairy bush and sweet little ass. She stood before us in nothing but her sandals.

"Now, come over here, get on your knees and take my cock out," I said. She walked toward me, noticeably bending at the waist so that the clerk could get a good look at her snatch before kneeling down. She unzipped my pants and freed my hard 8 inches. She started pumping it with her fist.

"Suck my cock," I commanded. She plunged her head onto my shaft and started bobbing up and down. I looked at the clerk, who was in stunned silence, staring at her ass and pussy as she blew my cock.

"Stop."

Janet lifted her head and looked at me. The gleam in her eye is something I will never forget as long as I live. She was enjoying herself immensely and was obviously turned on by everything that was happening.

"Stand up and turn around facing our friend."

She turned so that the clerk could enjoy the site of her naked body.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down slowly until my cock rested against her pussy lips. She reached between her legs and slowly moved my cock around to lube up her hole. Then, with surprising force, she sat down on my cock, burying me inside her.

She started bouncing up and down on my cock, really getting into being fucked in front of this handsome stranger. I looked over her shoulder and saw that the guy was rubbing his hard cock through his pants and staring, mouth open, at Janet.

"Do you want to see his cock," I asked her.

"Yes."

On cue, the guy unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. It wasn't as long as mine, but it was very thick. He started stroking it furiously.

"What else do you want, baby," I asked Janet.

"I want to suck it while you fuck me. Can I please suck it Daddy?"

I looked at the clerk. "Give the lady what she wants," I said to him. He jumped from his seat and raced across the room, pushing his cock into her open mouth. She started sucking it and moaning at the pleasure overtaking her.

I could feel Janet's orgasm starting as her body tensed and she moaned through the blowjob she was giving.

"I'm getting close," the clerk said.

"Shoot it on her face," I told him. He nodded in understanding.

He abruptly pulled his cock out of Janet's mouth, giving voice to her moans. She was now screaming. The clerk grunted loudly as cum exploded out of his cock all over Janet's face. Feeling myself getting close, I pushed Janet off me, moved around in front of her, pushed down onto the chair and started jerking off in her face. I came buckets all over her face, which was already covered with the clerk's cum. By the time I was finished, her face was coated and cum dripped down onto her huge tits. She took my cock in her mouth and cleaned it and then stood and kissed my lightly. She leaned close and whispered in my ear, "thank you my love."

The clerk was busy pulling up his pants and putting himself back together. Janet grabbed her scant clothing and put it back on, hiding absolutely nothing.

I shook the clerk's hand and said, "Thanks."

"Thank you," he said. "And thank you," he said to Janet. She flashed him a cum covered smile.

The clerk walked back out to the store while Janet and I finished putting ourselves together. "One thing, baby," I said.

"Anything," she said.

"No cleaning your face until we get home."

She smiled.

We proceeded out of the office toward the store. We waved to the clerk as we passed the front desk moving toward the door. As I opened the front door, an old man approached from outside. I held the door open for him. His eyes bugged out when he saw Janet in her see-through outfit with cum all over her face. She smiled at him and said, "Sorry honey, you just missed a good time." She then walked past him toward the car. She got in the car and started it after I settled into the passenger seat for the ride home.

After a few minutes of driving, I saw a McDonald's in the distance.

"Can we go through the drive thru and grab a drink, baby," I asked her.

She nodded.

"Oh, but one thing first. Take your top off."

She flashed a devilish grin as she shimmied out of her tank top while we pulled into the drive thru. She pulled up to the speaker.

"May I help you please?"

"Yes, can I have a large diet Coke, please," Janet asked.

"That will be $1.57, first window please."

Janet fished in her purse and pulled out two dollars and then pulled around to the first window. She reached the window and the employee had her back to us. When she turned, her jaw dropped. There was Janet, naked from the waist up, face covered in cum, holding out $2 like nothing was amiss. The poor girl took the money, fumbled with the change and then silently handed change to Janet. She couldn't find any words to speak.

Janet pulled forward to the next window where a teenage boy was waiting with the drink already halfway out the window. He wasn't paying much attention as he handed the drink until the last moment when he actually looked at Janet. He almost dropped the drink when he took in the sight of her. Janet took the drink, thanked him and pulled away.

She handed me the drink as she left the parking lot. "You are dirty."

I just smiled.

We drove the rest of the way home in silence, holding hands. Once we were back in the house, Janet went to the bathroom and emerged completely cleaned up, but still naked from the waist up. She walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

"You were amazing," she said. "That was incredible. I was so turned on."

"Me too baby. I loved it."

"Can I ask a question," she said.

"Sure."

"Why didn't you want him to fuck me? That turned you on so much earlier," she said.

"Like you told me before, that pussy belongs to me," I said.

She grabbed my face roughly, pulled me to her and kissed me with a passion that surprised me.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you," I whispered in response.

"See you tomorrow at 3pm?"

"You bet your ass," I said.

"Fitting response given what's in store for you tomorrow," she said with a smile.

After another kiss, I headed toward the door to go home. I couldn't wait to crawl into bed. I was absolutely exhausted and happier than I'd ever been.

...to be continued...

j2586tx
j2586tx
53 Followers
12