Golf Foursome, et al. Story 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife takes fantasy to golf course.
8.8k words
4.32
30.3k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
877 Followers

Golf Foursome, et al. I ch.2 EDITED

Forward

If you haven't already, I recommend that you read The Golf Foursome, et al. Story 1- chapter 1 prior to beginning chapter 2

When we left the Blackwells in chapter 1 Sandy had been caught cheating. The evidence was overwhelming. She was sitting in Andy's lawyer's conference room facing Kate Felton, Andy's formattable Attorney. Sandy has been told that this is a onetime opportunity to tell all and persuade Andy to forgive her. Any lies or omissions of truth will result in an immediate halt to the proceedings and her husband will move directly to a divorce action. Kate has laid out the rules, Sandy is again reminded that this will be a "Come to Jesus Moment" and no second chance will be allowed. Sandy had requested that she be allowed to speak directly to Kate as if Andy were not there as she doesn't think she would be able to give full disclosure looking into his destroyed eyes. It's an illusion, he is right there, but Kate decides if Sandy needs to pretend that Andy is absent to get her full confession, so be it, on behalf of Andy she agrees.

Sandy's confession

"You must realize that this is going to be the most difficult thing that I've ever had to do, but I will do my best to be honest and thorough."

"I've been married to the love of my life for 24 wonderful years which, I know that it sounds like total bullshit after I tell what a deep, miserable hole that I've got myself into. My husband Andy is the most honest, hardworking, caring and handsome man a woman could ever hope to have for a husband."

"I must say that he is a very good lover and the fact that he was always open to explore new ways to give me even greater pleasure makes him a great lover."

"Three years ago, I was interviewed by senior partners William Langley, the firm's ethics counsel and Robert Bailey among other things to brief me on a possible promotion. Mr. Langley stated that they were looking for a paralegal that would be the right fit to accompany what they called "away teams" that were sent to service special (rich) clients. He also stated that they were very impressed with my knowledge and work ethic as was reported by my supervisors at the firm. Then he stumbled around a bit, saying "But, and well we feel, you may not," then went silent while searching for the right words."

"I became afraid that he was having difficulty finding the best words to say that I did not get the job. I could see their frustration so I took the initiative. I told them that I was a team player and to please just say whatever they needed to say, I could handle it. My statement relaxed them and Mr. Langley said that in addition to my impressive legal knowledge that there were two other items that drew them toward selecting me."

"First, he said, we understand you played golf at college on a scholarship, with distinction. Often preliminary contact or follow up conversation with a client is on a golf course and having a player of your ability on the away team could possibly enhance the firm's ability to gain a new client or retain a current one."

"Second, there is the undeniable fact that you are, ah, and then Robert blurted out, "Eye candy." Then Mr. Langley said "Yes, you are very attractive and no male client could possibly be unaffected by your presence. Often, competing firms offer identical services at a similar cost and it often comes down to little things, like how well they like our personnel."

"Robert jumped back in telling me that although schmoozing clients was part of the game, with my looks I would be in able to pump up a male ego like no other. To which Mr. Langley quickly added "But, by no means are you to have sex with a client, I'm sorry, have we gone too far, are you uncomfortable?"

"I giggled a little at their embarrassment, then told them to relax, that I understood exactly what they were driving at and we were fine, that I was a big girl. Then I told them that I was greatly relieved that it was forbidden to go that far, if that was a requirement I would say no to the job. I also said that I was pretty good at the teasing, flirting thing, and knew when to pull it back."

"Their point was, it would be good business for me to flirt a little with clients, but under no circumstances was I being offered as an escort and I was not to make any suggestion that sex with me was a quid pro quo. In fact, if I had sex with a client, I would be fired. I replied that I understood that a client's ego was all that was to be stroked. They laughed and said that they were very pleased that frank discussions with me were possible and welcomed me to their inner team."

"I was then offered the promotion with a significant raise and I jumped at the chance."

"My husband didn't like my new duties, at least not the requirement that I travel with a team, mostly men and often only men to assist or recruit a client. These trips would sometimes last a few days while we had meetings with the client."

"The team's personnel changed with each trip depending on who the client was and who was available, the senior partners usually decided. My job was to provide documents, presentations via lap top or displays as needed to help the attorneys make their pitch to the client. Since many in the firm acknowledged my ability to speak on the matters being discussed, I was occasionally invited to share my view with the client. I was proud that I was held in such high esteem, most paralegals were never asked to join the discussion with their opinion about anything."

"After a few of these trips where golf was played, the lawyers on the team noted how the male clients seemed very pleased to be paired up with me. I was good at the game, both games actually. Along with ball striking, the client was always making sure that on any future visits I would be part of the away team. My bosses loved my ability to tweak a guy's ego and these contacts with clients were very lucrative for the firm."

"For dinner the team usually went somewhere exclusive since the firm was paying all costs and I wanted to look nice so I always packed evening wear in addition to the business suits I wore."

"My husband has likely informed you that we have argued over my choices of attire on the golf course and at other functions including these trips. What I believe he doesn't know is that I began using a fake suitcase, packing it with things that he'd approve of while hiding the one I actually took. I did this because I had no good answer when he asked why I needed sexy underwear on a business trip, I had never let him see that I also took thongs and teddies. The dresses I packed were also not what a married woman should wear, especially when her husband is far away."

"The reason that I took the particular clothing was even worse. I enjoyed flirting and playing games with men. I wore these things to stir them up which in turn stirred me up. In addition to dinner and drinks they started taking me to places where there was dancing, which I never told Andy anything about. If the client was along, I held back to the expected light teasing behavior that was expected and kept my drinking minimal."

"If it was just the team members, I let loose more, drinking more, having fun more. If I consumed too much alcohol, I would allow liberties that I knew were wrong, letting them feel me up or kiss me, but I didn't allow them to have sex with me. However, I did feel triumphant when one or more of them held me tightly dancing and I could feel his hard cock begging for entrance into my womb."

"After a day and evening of flirting I would get very worked up. To relieve my frustration, I said good night, reminding them that I was married or using some other excuse to go to my room. Then, I put on a sexy teddy, drink some wine, get out a vibrator, turn on a hotel porn channel and masturbate, fantasizing about these men screwing me. This worked well for a good while. Like many things this game evolved and I started using my lap top to access porn sites that I had heard about. I was drawn to the ones where a woman was taken by more than one man at the same time. Those really set me off."

"When I returned from a trip, I was usually very horny and several satisfying sexual interludes between Andy and I occurred. I was only on a trip once and a while, in between the heated home comings, our interest in sex dimmed quickly. Time takes a toll on any relationship and I made a deliberate effort to reenergize our fading sex life. In my opinion, we were still deeply in love with each other, but the love making had lost enough spark that neither of us was seeking the other out to make love very often. It was to the point that it sometimes was easier or more convenient to allow opportunities to side by and that an attitude of indifference was becoming our tragedy."

"I started watching porn at home also and became obsessed with imagining I was getting taken by two or three men. To my shame about a year and a half ago I decided to try and draw Andy into this fantasy and suggested to him that we include some porn into our love making to spice it up. My loving husband agreed as he wanted to preserve and enhance our sexual satisfaction."

"The first movies I picked were fairly tame, but did stimulate us. I continued selecting videos that were more and more racy. Watching was successful in that we were starting to make love more often, much closer to the frequency as when we were first married. We were trying many things we had never done along with some, like oral that we had done but not to the degree that was displayed in these movies."

"For example, I had never really received any pleasure from giving a BJ but I became engrossed by a girl going nuts on the stud in a movie. I started to mimic her enthusiasm and found myself enjoying the act much more than I had ever experienced before. Andy was responding so strongly I knew he was really appreciating my new found purpose. I suppose that the road block to my not discovering getting any pleasure from that act was due to my own selfishness."

"Watching the girl on the screen was infectious, she couldn't get enough of her lover's dick and I was going after Andy's cock like it was the last one I would ever have. I was actually making love to his dick and he was breathing heavily which further excited me until he exploded into to my mouth. I was a little startled, but didn't have the run and spit response, instead I savored it, testing my new-found fondness for his cum. When I thought he was ready to have me go spit it out he instead pulled me up into the most sensual kiss of our lives and encouraged my mouth to open with his tongue, just like in a flick we had recently seen."

"I was in heaven, the message he was sending of his deep and unbridled passion for me as we swirled the cum back and forth in our mouths had me cuming and at my highest peak I swallowed all of his. He kissed his way down to my tits and tortured my nipples which always takes me to a higher level. This was followed, but not too quickly by him working down to my pussy. He worked it with fingers and tongue but he would not let me pop. Instead he had me get in doggy style position, bury my face in a pillow keeping my ass high in the air while he repositioned behind me and pulling me back toward the edge of the bed, but with my knees still on. He knelt on the floor and supported my feet on his shoulders while leaning in until his lips kissed my pussy and his hands reached under me and found my nipples. He began an assault on my cunt with his lips and tongue while rolling my nipples which was certainly going to push me over the edge."

Kate interrupted "Mrs. Blackwell, this is all fascinating but Andy knows about events that he took part in."

Sandy "Yes he was there but may not know what I was thinking and I'm also telling this for you to thoroughly understand. May I continue to tell this my own way."

Kate "Yes, continue."

"Like I was saying Andy was working me over pretty good and just when I was ready to interrupt my nonstop moaning and beg him to finish me, he did something new. I was feeling so sexed up that nothing extra was needed but he expanded his tongue action, slid along my VJ, across my taint and into my asshole like we had seen in a film."

"I -- Lost -- It!!"

"I had never cum like that ever -- squirting and grunting like a rutting animal. Plus, he never stopped the tongue action, savoring my offering in his mouth. As I came down from my orgasm, he turned me over and pushed me further onto the bed so he could insert his re-energized cock in my pussy and began pounding me firmly. At that point I wanted to be taken hard and he was delivering exactly that until he stiffened and pumped his semen into my womb while sharing my gift of girl cum into my mouth. We laid still with him on top of me, kissing passionately. He stayed on top of me, just as I wanted him to do for little while - savoring the moment, before a frisky joint shower."

"I realized that he was totally on board with using porn to jazz us up. It was working, however my end game was to infect Andy with a desire to share me and take some more men into our bed."

"The monkey wrench in our lives came through the same door as our increased sexual appetite, that is my new-found fondness of porn. I was now picking only videos that featured the wife getting fucked by some cock not belonging to her husband. I would really respond to this, but Andy, not so much. While continuing to watch flicks together I kept selecting ones with this theme hoping Andy would begin to get aroused a least partly as much as I was. I tried using pillow talk to entice him but wasn't getting very far so I tried a different approach. Right in the middle of a hot secession I flat out asked him if it would turn him on to see me having sex with another man."

"Andy actually stopped screwing me and answered "NO!" and I believe he sensed this was going to be a potential problem, as it was a while before he spoke again. I felt, it had become obvious that I was really getting off on the idea of a strange cock. I also felt he was concerned that he would have to say NO to me, something that he has rarely ever done. He looked me in the eyes and said that he was OK viewing that subject and using it to get me all sexed up, but ..."

"He paused while searching for the right words. Then he followed up, and here I must admit he was crystal clear ... but that he would NOT be OK actually sharing me with another man. With emphasis, he further stated that if "that" happened it would be the end of our marriage."

"The last sentence was somewhat unexpected by me. I had already figured he was going to say no to sharing, but I didn't expect him to draw a line in the sand that if I did fuck a stray dick we were through as man and wife. I felt that it was time for me to back off, possibly reintroducing the idea at a later date, when, he perhaps had a chance to let the idea creep in, and arouse feelings he may not know that he had."

"It was also jarring when he didn't let it go and asked me point blank if that was something that I wanted to do. Fearing he was not ready to hear the truth I continued in my retreat mode and lied saying that I was just trying to get a feel for things that turned him on. Andy looked into my soul and asked if I was being truthful about not really wanting another cock. "I love you and want ONLY you" was my calculated response."

"This has been so embarrassing, telling about my lies, my flirting, my games, and desire to trick my husband into accepting my fantasies in front of another person. Up until about a year ago I believed that I had this all under control. I felt I could still get away with playing games with men while away and the sex with Andy was terrific, even if he had shot down my ultimate fantasy."

"Then about a year ago when a couple of the lawyers, Tom and Sam found themselves short one golfer for their Friday afternoon money game. Our receptionist overheard their dilemma and asked them "what about Sandy? I hear she's really good." I guess they hadn't ever considered having a woman substitute. They recalled that I had played very well on the "away team" trips that they had been on, so they decided that I would make a reasonable substitute, when I was asked to play, I jumped at the invite."

"I couldn't wait for noon Friday so I could begin being in an envied position of rubbing elbows with the "upstairs guys" at a social level in addition to being assigned to their away team once and awhile. If I played well, I might get asked more often, but dressing sexy would be a help toward getting more invites."

"I want to make it clear that at this point I did not have a single thought of cultivating a sex relationship. I loved my husband deeply and still do, this was to be just golf."

"I picked a little frilly skort with a nice top that displayed a bit of cleavage, not trashy but enough showing to feature my firm c-cup breasts. I had modified this set removing some of the material of the "shorts part" of the outfit to give a little more peek of my butt, I do like men to look."

"Tom, Sam and Ben welcomed me to their game and arrived at an impartial way for me to substitute for Dave in their weekly money match. As it turns out, my play from the lady's tees matched (or maybe exceeded) their play from the men's -- so game on!"

"The game was going nicely with the lead swinging back and forth. Tom and I were partners playing against Sam and Ben. Ben started to become uncomfortable and nervous. I suspected the problem was related to me and asked Ben straight out what was up? He hesitated then said he had to pee and was concerned about what I would think. I said "Look boys, let's get this ironed out right now. If you have to pee, then pee, I won't try to peek at you if you promise not to peek at me if I need relief." That brought a round of cheers and an "Are you sure" from Ben. I told him "You're damned right I'm sure, I'm a golfer, there may be off color jokes, swearing and sometimes pissing and if it doesn't bother you guys it sure doesn't bother me. Now take a pee and let's play some golf."

"Ben scampered off to a tree to relieve himself and Tom and Sam gave me two big hugs saying they were so glad I was so cool. Ben gave me his hug as soon as he got back and away we went. On the back 9 I sliced a driver into a sand trap on the right, then sliced another on the next hole to which I exclaimed "Shit." Tom is a pretty good player and he asked if I wanted advise on my swing. I said "Sure." He had me tee up another ball and stepped close behind me to help guide how I was swinging the club plus he told me to slow down the tempo as it had quickened as we played."

"I already knew my tempo had got too quick, a common problem for me, but I accepted the instruction anyway. While he was helping me adjust my swing, I could also feel his pelvis against my butt. For the rest of the match I made an extra show of wiggling my butt before I settled in to hit the ball. I knew all eyes were watching my ass as I swung the club and I liked it. The attention was a little dirty but thrilling at the same time. I knew my husband would be mad at me if he saw this but he wasn't there and It was just harmless flirting, right? Anyway, I didn't intend to do anything more than flirt."

"Well I guess I was a hit with the boys as I became their steady go to when one of them couldn't make the Friday game. With time we were becoming very comfortable with each other. I was also getting requested to be the para-legal on all of their cases, my "away team" trips were with these guys most of the time. This was bringing me more money, plus they always paid for my golf, I offered but they insisted -- said they could write it off. I was even brave enough to take a pee myself with them "standing guard" after more beer than I usually had while playing. During that game they all seemed to want to be "helping me golf better" by touching me and getting as close to my body as possible. One day I was sure Sam and Tom were erect as I felt something more than normal pressing into my ass. I didn't pull away like a good girl though, instead I pressed back a wiggled just a bit -- you know, trying to act innocent enough to pretend that it was all about golf, but it was giving us all a rush."

fritz51
fritz51
877 Followers