Golf Foursome, et al. Story 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife is involved with golf and lawyers.
7.3k words
4.27
45.7k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
882 Followers

Golf Foursome, et al. I ch.1 EDITED

Forward:

This story is purely fiction with only my love of the game as inspiration.

Please do not confuse it with "Golf Foursome, et al. Story 2, a completely different story. The only connection is that both are golf and a married woman and lawyers.

I have re-written both works if an effort to better the writing.

Many thanks to sbrooks for assistance toward my goal of improvement. I still have much to learn, but I am trying. I'm presenting this re-written story with hope that my hours of work to make it better are apparent. fritz51

Note: This work will refer to a "skort" which is worn by women in sports. It consists of a pair of shorts with attached front and back panels that make it look like a short skirt. It can be very sexy looking, guys love it because it gives the illusion of getting a peek under a lady's skirt as she plays the game without actually sacrificing her honor. In this story watch for the skort to be replaced by an actual skirt with panties underneath providing the playing partners an enhanced view.

Andy Blackwell and wife Sandy had been married 24 years, had a 22-year-old daughter, Mandy and a 21-year-old son Travis. Mandy had finished college and was working. Travis was a senior and had a job in engineering lined up upon graduation with the company that he had interned with. Andy and wife were a fit 44-year-old couple, especially Sandy who looked 32 and could still turn heads with her pretty face and awesome body! While he had hobbies of fishing and hunting, Sandy's favorite pastime was golfing, she was absolutely bonkers over the game. Andy had tried to get into the sport in order to have a shared activity with his wife, but it just didn't take, leaving him to despise the game.

Some people would say that Sandy had another hobby, flirting with other men. She had always been that way, in fact she and Andy had started dating in college as a result of his misreading her affections as being unique to him. At a party, Andy was elated upon obtaining her phone number, she really did like him and looked forward to dating him. What Andy didn't know, and never found out, was that Sandy also gave her number to two other guys and dated them also. In the end, Andy won out and they began being exclusive to each other which led to marriage. Because of becoming a wife, she reduced her flirty behavior, but did not erase it. That fact caused friction in an otherwise nearly perfect union.

Sandy played golf in a women's league every week during the season and practically any other time she got an invitation. They both worked, him as an electronics engineer, his time being spent mostly at his office designing or evaluating software for his company and rarely having to travel for work. He owned several patients outright, royalties from these and his compensation from his company was substantial.

Sandy was a para-legal for a downtown law firm, they did not need the added income but she wasn't a stay at home mom. Sandy was excellent at her job, and no one was surprised when she was offered a promotion three years earlier. The "rub" would be with her husband, the new job required her to go on trips with a legal team servicing and recruiting important clients. Andy was not pleased when he learned that she was often the only woman on the team.

A ripple, turned tsunami in their lives began when an odd thing happened. Sandy had informed Andy that a trip to Miami had been scheduled and on Friday she and the team were be going to attend to a new client over the upcoming weekend, coming home the following Monday night.

Friday morning, the day of her departure, Sandy seemed to have forgotten to take a folder with important papers with her on the current business trip. It was strange to Andy because when he went into the den the night before, with intent of enticing her into a sexual romp, she declined. He had been unsuccessful because she was busy at her computer printing documents. She indicated that she had to get this file ready to take to Florida the next day. These documents were very important to the new client her team was going to see, so sex was out of the question for that night. She told him that this was a very important client that was about to bring a lot of money into the firm. That was why she and the team were flying to Miami for an extended weekend to see to this client's needs. Early Friday morning a limo had arrived and her things were packed into the car before Andy got to the door to see her off. They said goodbye and "I love you" as always, then Sandy left for the airport. As Andy got ready for work, he noticed that the folder with the documents was still on her desk in the den.

Concerned that this could cause Sandy trouble he called her cell but got no response. There were "dead areas" between their house and the airport, cell coverage could be spotty. Next, he thought to call her office and told the receptionist why he was calling. Andy offered to deliver the folder to the airport before the team went through security. The receptionist told him "That isn't a problem because they aren't flying to Miami. They are driving to the company retreat at Weston. There is no scheduled meeting in Miami."

He told her "Thanks for the info, ah; I must have misunderstood and got it wrong. Just forget that I called." The receptionist replied with a quick "OK" and hung up.

Andy was stunned, so he sat and had another cup of coffee while he pondered the situation. "Damn," he thought "Sandy is intentionally lying to me. Why?"

He tried to calm down, but that was a losing effort. Then, he decided to keep trying Sandy's cell, but if she answered he would act unaware of her deceit, to see what could be learned. He called again, this time she answered and when he mentioned the forgotten documents, she said "not to worry those are just my file copies, I have all of the originals with me."

What further disturbed him was in the back ground during the call, it sounded more like a fraternity road trip than a business venture. A flash of being pissed off shot through him and he abruptly ended the call with an "OK, bye." No "have a good time babe" or "I love you" or even the short hand version, "love ya." In their entire time together, he had never ended a call without at least saying, "love ya." A fact that Sandy's guilty conscience did not miss.

He regrouped and pointed out to himself that actual evidence of misconduct was weak. When she went on these trips it was always with a team of lawyers and as far as the background chatter he thought "hell, one of them might have just told a joke and had them all giggling."

But the lie about the location and purpose of the trip was inescapable and was now starting to churn up his jealous side.

He had been to her firm's retreat at Weston for a 4th of July outing, one is held nearly every year. He knew of the many enticements there to entertain personnel and clients, including an exclusive golf course. He checked the hall closet, she had taken her golf clubs; but she usually took them on team trips. Business is often done on the links and with her being "eye candy" that actually plays golf, taking her golfing while wooing clients was a likely tactic used by her "team" of lawyers. Her being asked along to play golf and look pretty doesn't constitute anything inappropriate as long as that was all she was asked to do. She was very intelligent and excellent at her job, some folks around the firm joked that she knew more of the law than many of the attorneys. She was also a very good golfer, Sandy had played on her college golf team earning notoriety as a closer. To look at her, the word "stunning" seems to jump out, no wonder they had promoted her. She absolutely was an asset to the firm.

Andy kept going back and forth in his mind, his jealous side conjuring up reasons to be pissed and his logical side countering with plausible explanations. He was able to satisfy all of his concerns, except one. A very big one. Out of frustration he yelled out loud "The lying, why the lying? Is she going on a golf trip with fucking guys instead of girlfriends? Are they going to be doing more than golfing?"

His mind was running wildly out of control as he has been known to be somewhat paranoid regarding her stunning beauty compared to his average looks. Andy had been accused by Sandy of being overly jealous and a few marital fights had been waged. The focus of the disagreement revolved around Sandy's job, her demeanor around other men, her going on these trips alone and her choices of wardrobe.

Andy had been to many of her law firm's functions and was mildly perturbed at her interaction with these people. He felt that she was too flirty, too handsy and when dancing, she permitted these men to hold her too closely. He resented that she enjoyed being the only female in the center of a group of these guys whispering and giggling just out of his earshot. Her actions were borderline, they couldn't really be called slutty, but through Andy's eyes she was encouraging contact that he did not like.

Another issue was the clothing that she would wear. At work, she dressed in conservative business suits with only a slight amount sexy, not a problem. At issue was what she wore when with these "team members" on the golf course and at dinner when they were out of town. While golfing, she usually wore a skort.

{A short is a pair of shorts with attached front and rear panel to make them "look like" a woman was wearing a short skirt. Guys love skorts because of the illusion that they are getting a peek under a lady's skirt as she moves playing the game. All they actually see are her shorts underneath, but guys can't help their imagination.}

He also felt that the tops she wore revealed more of her 35 C chest than most of the women he had seen on the links.

The truth was, Andy slightly exaggerated her transgressions of attire but only slightly, he wasn't entirely wrong. When she purchased a new skort, she redid the hems to make the underlying shorts and panels shorter, sexier, to get more attention from men. She also picked tops that would display her cleavage and had really thin material so her nipples would show. The men she was teasing still couldn't actually see anything, but what fun she secretly had watching them try. Some of her golfing girlfriends would secretly refer to her as "the links slut".

The other rub was her choice of evening wear for going out to dinner while on these team trips. She had even started packing a fake suitcase, then take a different one because Andy was inspecting what she was taking to wear. Heated discussions had occurred as the neckline on evening dresses dropped. He also questioned why lacy, sexy, underwear was necessary for a business trip.

She used the fake suitcase ruse because she didn't have a good answer as to her choices of clothing. She couldn't tell her husband the truth, that it got her juices flowing wearing revealing dresses with sexy underwear for these men. She loved and revealed in the fact that the men had fantasies of fucking her. Ever since her promotion and these "team" trips started her "games" evolved.

Playing her game involved dressing hot, teasing the guys on the golf course, followed by wearing "come fuck me" dresses at dinner. She would get her prey (and herself) all worked up during dinner. Then, after dinner during dancing (she never revealed to Andy that there was dancing), she got them sizzling and allowed some groping, then she would go to her room alone. She loved leaving the men with blue balls, as she reminded them that she was married, then left.

The game was concluded as she put on a teddy, got her vibrator and masturbated to images in her mind of these guys doing her. She knew that the knowledge of these facts would make Andy furious. She chose deceit, she liked her little game and felt that what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Besides, it was typical for her to come home charged up and screw Andy's brains out, so in her view "What was the harm?"

He repeated aloud to himself "Why all the fucking lying Sandy? What are you up to?" He needed answers and quickly, so he called Paul, a divorced friend of his that had caught his wife cheating. Paul highly recommended an investigator and within hours he had hired a PI with a team of investigators, Mr. T. Magnum & Ass. (Magnum PI, yes dear readers, tacky, I know)

After hearing Andy's story, Magnum recommended a two-team approach. First, he and some investigators would take a private plane and get to Weston Resort ASAP. Second, another investigative team would probe into any activity at home involving Sandy and attorneys from her firm. He told Andy "Look, people don't normally shit where they eat, but sometimes they get sloppy. We'll check the pick-up bars, nose around her co-workers and golf courses including the country club, we might get lucky, or unlucky depending on your point of view."

Magnum also recommended that he immediately seek legal guidance, stating "Far too often clients want to wait and see, but two unfortunate things can happen. First, if something intolerable is going down you need to move quickly to protect your interests, best to know in advance what moves need made and get some safe guards in place. Second, even though you've hired professional help, she may discover that she's been caught. If so, your wife, who works in the legal world will move rapidly to protect her position."

He then made a recommendation for an attorney who is known to be a shark named Kate Felton. Andy called and got an appointment for later that day when he mentioned who referred him.

Ms. Felton was a very attractive woman, great figure and very pretty. Andy mused briefly about the "Ms." as it seemed unlikely that such a vision was unattached. She was all business though and laid down the rules quickly "If you need legal help because you've been cheating on your wife, there's the door -- I have no tolerance for cheaters." This was why she was a Ms. and not a Mrs., she had caught not one, but two fiancés cheating on her. She had been uninterested in a relationship for some time, throwing herself into her work instead.

"Ms. Felton, that isn't the case. In fact, I'm not sure that any cheating has taken place, but something is definitely wrong. I am certain my wife is lying to me and is off with a group of men she works with. I hired Magnum to find out what's going on and he recommended that I consult with you as a precaution." He then told her all he knew including Sandy's addiction to golf and flirty behavior.

"Well then, this could amount to nothing more than your wife wanting to play golf at a place, time, or with people that you would object to. This kind of lying is serious but more likely to require counseling, not divorce." She continued saying "It's still wise to lay out a worst-case scenario plan."

"With no prenup your assets will be divided 50 / 50. Because of their age your children are a non-issue. You are both employed so alimony would be small to none if infidelity can be proven." Ms. Felton expanded "If it is cheating with her office superiors, a suit against her employer and those employees would be a slam dunk and a very lucrative slam dunk indeed. Considering that last fact, I need your agreement that we pursue action against these entities if cheating with the firm's personnel is established. You must realize that law suits like these are often lucrative, I take 35 % of the settlements which is how I make my money. If you agree I will handle your divorce proceedings with no additional charge provided we follow through with the law suits. You must also realize that if a divorce action is initiated it will become war, she and her companions will circle wagons and come at you in unbelievable ways. This battle is what I'm good at, why I'm worth so much money."

Ms. Felton then wrapped up the meeting "I will draw up the needed paper work now in case we need it in a hurry but we'll hold off until we get the PI report. This whole discussion may be moot but I always prepare to attack. (she was a shark) Also, I want that PI report sent to me and we will review it together. I won't have a husband with awful news running around fucking up my case. If you can't agree to what I have outlined, then I'll say goodbye."

Andy said "I'll have the report sent to you, I've spent my business career delegating the right people to do a job and then getting out of the way to let them function."

"Good Mr. Blackwell, we have an understanding. By the way the Magnum is the best in the business, I used his company many times."

So, all Andy had left to do then was wait. My God, what an awful thing it is to wait a weekend to find out if the love of your life is having some kind of liaison with another man or men. The extended weekend had dragged on without mercy. On Sunday, Andy received a call from his daughter who was wondering why her mom wasn't answering her cell. He didn't tell Mandy that her mom had deliberately lied to her father and was under suspicion. He just said that her mom was out of town on business.

Monday had finally arrived and Sandy's "flight" was due to arrive at 5:25pm, which would get her home at about 7pm or so. His cell rang at 4pm with a call from Ms. Felton "Mr. Blackwell, I know this is short notice but I need you to get yourself composed. Magnum texted me with a preliminary summary of his report and the detailed info is coming in steadily via email. The news is not good, so we will be needing a meeting ASAP, tomorrow at 10am works for me"

He weakly acknowledged "Ok, I'll be there." He had said this while in a state of shock much like a person who gets a call from the police telling of a loved one critically injured in a car wreck, the person not fully understanding the horrific meaning.

"Mr. Blackwell are you still there? Are you going to be alright? Andy? Are you still there? I can send someone to help you."

"Still here -- just shaken, my world is crumbling"

"Listen Mr. Blackwell, you need to pull it together and act like nothing has happened when Sandy gets home. Can you do that?"

"I guess, I think, I'll try."

"No, Mr. Blackwell, not just try, you have to ... come to my office right now, we will come up with some excuse for you not being home; if she even asks."

"Ok, I'll leave now."

He was at her office in 45 minutes. Apparently, Ms. Felton had left her apartment and returned to her office just to baby sit him.

"Mr. Blackwell, this is going to be hard but I am going to insist you stay here with me until I think you can face reality and choose the best course of action regarding your wife. My email has been churning out pages from the investigators we have working locally and from Magnum's team at the Weston Retreat. I have been going over it, you're not going to like it. Sandy has been cheating with three lawyers at her firm. The beginning of the affair is sketchy but research places the beginning at about a year ago."

"Where and how? What kind of cheating? Flirting? I know she flirts more than I like, Ms. Felton I need to know."

"First of all, let's drop the Ms. Felton, my name is Kate. I wish it was only flirting but we have proof of her having oral sex and intercourse with all three of these men, pictures, audio and video. She, they, as you feared, didn't go to a meeting in Florida at all, but went to a golf and sex fest at the Weston Retreat."

"Further, the investigators who did research here at home found that she has been playing golf most Fridays at the country club with the same three men plus another attorney who is there sometimes. The investigators were told by several workers at the club that their odd golf habits stirred suspicion among the staff. Apparently, the Foursome (Sandy plus 3 of the 4 men) became very friendly with each other and have been spotted by the club's staff kissing and doing other intimate things. The activities were of a nature not expected of a married woman with men other than her husband."

fritz51
fritz51
882 Followers
12