Golf Foursome, et al. Story 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's golf fun exposed.
7.8k words
4.09
33k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
885 Followers

Forward:

I decided to write another story about a wife who loves golf and gets involved with Attorneys, this one also with 2 chapters. Hope you enjoy.

Special thanks to sbrooks for assistance in improving my work. I'll never arrive at perfect, but I am trying to get better. I hope my hours of effort are not wasted.

Note: This work will refer to a "skort" which is worn in women's sports. It consists of a pair of shorts with attached front and back panels that make it appear like a short skirt. It is very sexy looking, guys love it because it shows off her legs and gives an illusion of getting a peek under a lady's skirt as she plays the game, however her honor is never actually sacrificed. In this story watch for the skort to be replaced by an actual skirt with panties underneath providing the playing partners with an enhanced view.

**** Friday ****

It was late afternoon and Mark Aston's cell phone was ringing. It was his good buddy Billy, so he answered immediately.

"Hey Mark, hope you aren't doing anything cause I gotta talk to you right away."

"Sure Billy, what's up?"

"Not over the phone, how about meeting me at Sid's Pub in a couple of hours, say 6?"

"Ok Billy, see you at 6."

He was perplexed because Billy sounded frantic and since he wouldn't say what the problem was, he was fairly certain that it wasn't a common problem. No, this had more of an intense, yet mysterious nature to it, and that worried him.

When Mark walked in to Sid's, Billy waved him over, he already had a booth and beers for the both of them.

"Crap Billy, your freakin' me out, what's going on?"

"I can't just blurt everything out, I'm going to have to tell you from the beginning or else I'll get all screwed up. My nephew Paulie, is the new assistant pro at the country club." Mark shrugged, he didn't play golf, didn't belong to the country club, didn't really know Paulie.

"Well, anyway, he's been able to get me on the course out there since he got hired and I've been playing with him occasionally. He's been telling me these stories about some woman that's been coming out on Thursday afternoons playing golf in a foursome with these three guys. Seems this group has been getting pretty chummy lately and their exploits have been entertainment for some of the staff at the club. On Thursdays, the few guys that know draw tees (the short tee loses) to see who has to stay in the cart shack and man the cart return and which one or two guys get to go spy on the "sex-some" which is what they've nicknamed that group."

"Billy, What the hell are you talking about?

"You know, in golf, you have threesomes, foursomes and sometimes even a fivesome and they've been given the title of "sex-some". They don't know that several of the guys working there are on to them, so nearly every Thursday, Paulie or somebody he works with gets a free sex show. There is a secluded wooded trail that leads from #14 green to #15 tee and that's been the sex-some's favorite spot to stop and enjoy."

"That's great for Paulie, I suppose, are you getting in on this to? I know you're a golfer, but why all the cloak and dagger, what do we care about some slut?"

"That's just it, Mark, I did get a chance. Yesterday, Paulie had Nelson, the club pro show me how they've been spying on them. He took me to where the staff hide and watch the action. When the sex-some came along the first cart stopped, only one guy was in it and he got out. I figured it was a piss stop. Then, the other cart stopped and the woman slid out of the cart with her back to me. She was facing the guy still in the cart while he slid across the seat toward her. In a moment, down came his pants, she giggled and pulled off her top letting her bare tits plop out. Her hair was in a pony tail and she began to blow the guy. Meanwhile, the guy from the other cart came around behind her, flipped up her skirt and pulled her panties down and off. Then he licked her a bit and spread her legs wide before shoving his cock into her. They worked themselves into a frenzy and she came first followed by both guys. She swallowed one load and the other was shot into to her snatch."

"Ok, so you're watching a great show but I repeat, what do we care about some slut?"

"That's just it, Mark, I am so sorry. If I was closer to them, I might have been able to recognize who, I mean if I'd have known I wouldn't have ... watched. Mark, when they finished, she turned toward me and, God damn it, I'm sorry, it was Eva. They didn't see Nelson and me though, we were well hidden."

Mark was so shocked that he couldn't make a sound let alone ask a question. His gaze revealed the need for clarification, which Billy realized and slowly nodded his head telling him that he had indeed heard right. Mark truly wished that he hadn't.

**** A little about Mark and Eva ****

Eva Aston had been married to Mark for 10 years. It was Eva's first time around but she was Mark's second wife. They were both fit, Mark about to turn 34 and Eva a couple years younger at 32, though she could easily pass for 22 with her hot bod and pretty face. She was kind of a golf nut, played on scholarship in college and lately, playing Thursdays with three of the attorneys from the firm where she works as a paralegal.

Along with golf she had a group of girlfriends that get together at home or sometimes go out and have a few drinks. Sometimes the nights out included dancing, but only if Mark wasn't likely to find out. They've had a couple of serious fights over the last couple of years concerning her flirty behavior, which is enhanced with alcohol. She had taken a position: "It's my body and since I'm going home with you anyway, why can't I have a little fun? After all, it's only a little harmless flirting, right?" Mark would get very heated if she allowed some guy to rub her ass a little or get a peek down her top at her tits. A couple of times though, after substantial drinking, she had been tempted to allow more than that. She decided that for the sake of staying married she needed to put a halt to that behavior, if Mark is present.

Over the previous months, in Eva's opinion, their sex life had been dwindling. Mark had been really tied up at work and when he was home, she felt he was too tired to give her what she needed. She would admit that the business issues were only temporary and in a matter of a few more months his schedule should return to normal. She did feel that he was a great lover when he wasn't all worn out.

Eva's girls club got a new member approximately four months prior to the events of this story, so their numbers increased to four. They were, Billy's wife Rita, Eva's best friend; Amy, a divorcee who lived down the street and the newest member, Wendy. They had invited Wendy and husband, Tod, to a BBQ to welcome them to the neighborhood and the girls found Wendy fascinating. Rita and Amy had always thought of Eva as being wildest in the group and partly out of control, especially when around booze and men. As Wendy told of her exploits it was realized that Eva's flirting was minor league in comparison to Wendy's down right slutty behavior, if what she said was true.

When they went out to have a drink, Eva was always voting to go where there was dancing and Rita resisted that, concerned what her husband Billy would say. Amy was more or less neutral, but Wendy absolutely wanted dancing. Now that Eva had an ally, they went where there was dancing, booze and men most of the time. Rita's job as Eva's watchdog became more difficult when Wendy arrived on the scene because she was constantly tempting Eva to up her slutty factor.

With Wendy along on girl's nights out, she was constantly rounding up men and dragging them to their table. It wasn't like Eva and group didn't already have male interest, the offers for drinks and dancing were plentiful. With Wendy there, the male presence doubled. Amy enjoyed the added attention, Rita was nervous, concerned about reprisals from her husband and stayed virtuous. Eva wasn't near as concerned as Rita. So, Eva was enjoying having a new partner in crime, while Rita tried to keep her from a really bad mistake. Wendy was totally not worried about her actions, the girls didn't know what her deaI was, but she was totally unconcerned about her hubby.

Then came a night with the quartet out at a club for a night of usual fun but Wendy was more energized than normal. She got the group a first, then second round of drinks, priming the pump in order to get the other three to really cut loose. Amy loved the way Wendy rounded up men, she was not as bold, but because of Wendy, she got to dance with many more guys. Eva didn't need any help initiating attention from men, what she needed was somebody holding a tight rein on her. Rita was always the one keeping Eva from really going off the rails, but not that night.

Earlier that day she had a tiff with Billy over his taking the afternoon off with work buddies and getting fairly wasted at a bar. She had wanted him to take her out that night, so when the invite came to go with the girls, she jumped at it. That night Rita was "off the clock" as Eva's watchdog and had was downed the first two cocktails as fast as they came.

Their table was the hottest spot in the club with every loose dick in the place trying to get a dance from one of these babes. Wendy would disappear every so often and on returning would smile like a slut and wipe her mouth indicating that she had just given some cowboy a BJ. Amy was locked in on one particular guy and was dancing with him in a way that led all to believe that he would get lucky that night.

Even Rita was out on the floor that night and though she had danced with several guys, one in particular kept asking for another spin around the floor. If anyone was paying close attention, they would have believed that the alcohol was skewing her judgement. Eventually, she was allowing this guy to openly feel up her ass, something she had never allowed before. She needed a wingman to pull her away from trouble, but there was no one watching out for her.

Eva was enjoying not having a nag reminding her that she was married and was dancing with many different men, allowing them near total liberty with their hands. The girls would occasionally be at their table at the same time, but only to take a big gulp of hooch, pee, freshen up, then back to dancing. With about an hour before closing, Eva was grinding with a guy named Dale that she had danced with several times. He whispered something in her ear causing her to smile in a devilish way. They slipped out a side door and into the parking lot. He directed her to a spot by his pickup truck where he took her in his arms and kissed her hard.

Eva gave no pretense of resistance and opened her mouth to escalate the encounter. He snuck one hand under her top and found a braless breast. She protested lightly that somebody might see them so he opened his truck door and killed the dome light. With them still standing he pressed her against the seat and partly closed the door, giving them some privacy. Next, he unsnapped her jeans and she pulled her top up enough to expose both of her tits.

Their mouths never stopped the kiss as he slid a hand into her pants and panties. With no delay, perhaps fearing that she'd come to her senses, he fingered her to an orgasm while teasing one nipple and sucking the other. Then, he spun her around so he could sit on the seat and pulled Eva between his spread legs.

There was no question in Eva's mind what he wanted and she started to unzip his fly to give him the BJ of his life. Eva believed that all great BJs were given topless and as she started to pull hers up and off, she heard a scream. It was a familiar scream, one she knew, it was Rita.

Rita was also in the parking lot and she was hysterical, the guy she had been with was trying to calm her, but was having no luck. Eva rushed to her friend and as she turned Dale said "Where are you going? What the fuck?"

Eva told him "I'm sorry, maybe next time. Right now, my friend needs me."

Eva got between the guy and Rita and said "What did he do?" Eva looked as if she'd tear the guy in half with any nod what so ever from Rita.

Rita said "Leave Chuck alone, it's not his fault, it's my fault." Then Rita repeated over and over "What am I gonna do? He'll find out. What have I done? Oh, my, God, he'll divorce me, what am I gonna do?"

Something was off, Rita wasn't acting normally. Even considering that she been drinking more than usual, her demeanor was unusual.

"Rita, what's the matter with you? Look at me, can you see me?" Without waiting for Rita to answer, Eva pulled out her phone to use as a flashlight and looked into Rita's eyes. "My God, he drugged you."

Then, turning toward Chuck who was already making a hasty retreat said "You cocksucker, what did you give her?" Eva wanted to pursue him, to beat the crap out of him, but that would have been foolhardy, besides her friend needed her more. She saw Chuck jump in the truck that she had just left, then Dale and Chuck sped away. Obviously the two men had been there together, what neither woman knew was that two men were having a contest to see who could get sucked first. Many thoughts raced through Eva's mind but revenge would have to wait, Rita needed a hospital.

Eva waved a taxi over from the many waiting for intoxicated patrons and took Rita to the emergency room. The doctor wanted to inform the police but they resisted as an action like that would inform husbands and neither woman wanted that.

Rita's blood test did reveal the drug Extasy, but in a smaller than typical concentration. Apparently, Rita had only downed half or less of the drink Chuck had spiked and was recovering quickly. Against the doctor's advice Eva took Rita home with her, Mark was out of town on a short, but convenient (for her) business trip. Eva texted Billy "Rita over did it with the cocktails tonight. Don't worry, I'll take care of her. Bring her home tomorrow."

Billy simply texted back "Ok" as he knew Rita was pissed at him and didn't want push an already touchy argument. Besides he felt greatly relieved that Eva was watching out for her.

The next morning the two women found the coffee pot to be their best friend and as the sipped relief with Tylenol added, they recounted the previous night's events.

"Oh Jesus Eva, I cheated on him. What am I going to say? How can I have been so stupid? I was so mad at Billy yesterday. I thought I would show him and get drunk like he did yesterday, but HE didn't CHEAT on me."

"Wait a minute Rita, you did not cheat. You were drugged. Extasy was in your blood. That cocksucker fuckin' drugged you."

"I know, but what about before the "X" started affecting me? I was dancing with him and allowing things that I shouldn't."

"Hey, look Rita, you were just having a little fun, that's all. Besides, Billy fucked up first."

"Eva, all Billy did was get a little too drunk with his buddies, he didn't go looking for a woman to have fun with."

"Billy will never forgive me. I love him so much, how could I let this happen?"

"Settle down Rita, you haven't done anything, not really."

"Eva, I almost blew that guy. He coaxed me out here, he told me you were out here. We started kissing and I was letting him feel me up. I reached down, felt his dick, it was hard as a rock. As I was thinking of kneeling down, I saw my wedding ring sparkle in the moon light. That snapped me out of it, that's when I screamed. What am I going to do? Billy will never forgive me. I love him so much, how could I let this happen?"

"Settle down Rita, you really haven't done anything."

"Eva, I'm not you. I can't do what I did and pretend it was nothing. Drug or no drug, what I did, the position I put myself in, was wrong. I won't be able to keep this from Billy. I can't lie to him."

"You don't have to lie to him, just don't volunteer all this shit that could do us both in. He'll probably be happy as hell if you aren't mad at him anymore and never bring up last night again."

"Where were you? I couldn't find you inside. Where you out there like Chuck said?"

"Yeah, I was out here with Dale."

"Jesus Eva, what did you do? Did you fuck him out here?"

"No, I didn't fuck him."

"Come on Eva, you weren't out here listening to the radio."

"Ok, Ok. I let him play with my bare tits and finger me to orgasm. I was about to suck him off when you screamed."

"Eva we're so fucked, they'll both divorce us."

"Not if we keep quiet. Rita, I need you to do that for you, and for me. I don't want to be divorced any more than you do, so you've got to keep your mouth shut, for you, for me, for us."

"I don't know if I can, but I'll try ... If Billy starts quizzing me, I think I'll cave."

Eva was right though, Billy was unmotivated to ask questions about that night and Rita was grateful that her telling the truth wasn't being tested. She also swore to herself that she would never, ever, place herself in such a position. She believed that she had dodged a bullet and was going to max out on a lesson learned.

Eva though, was not consumed with trauma over the near exposure of her infidelity. Her lesson learned was that any play needed to be more discreet. That a parking lot outside a watering hole was not secure enough.

Instead of being shaken by the fact that she could have lost her marriage, she was more intrigued by Wendy's stories than ever. She began slipping away from her BFF Rita in favor of more time around her new, more daring friend. The two of them started spending time without Rita or Amy and Wendy began tempting Eva to consider new thrills. She introduced Eva to her porn collection and recalled her own experiences in detail, many of her tales strikingly similar to the action in the videos. Eva became spellbound watching women being taken in every way imaginable as Wendy encouraged her to actually experience these acts, like she had done. When Eva lightly questioned Wendy if she actually did what she was claiming, Wendy slipped a home-made DVD into the player. The video started playing, and as claimed, there was Wendy being gangbanged by three men.

Eva couldn't move her eyes away from the lustful scene as Wendy gave a play by play analysis of what it was like to be taken by three men at once. She told Eva it was called being made "air tight", which made sense, after being explained, no hole was without a cock in it. When Wendy offered her a copy of the DVD, Eva asked "Who took the videos?"

"My husband, Tod, of course."

Eva thought "That answers a lot of questions, no wonder she had never worried about what her husband thought about her slutty behavior"; then out loud she said "Sure, I'd like to have a copy, I'll keep it confidential, of course."

"You know Eva, I can set you up with an experience like that, if you wish."

"I don't think I'm ready for that, but thanks. I'll let you know if I change my mind."

But she was thinking "I couldn't trust her to never tip Mark, she might get the idea that she's doing me a favor and blurt it out to him. I'd be divorced and she'd still be having a ball. No, if I decide I need this. I'll chose with who and when."

She already had an idea of with who.

**** Eva's vows are misplaced ****

In the following days Eva tried to let the intense lust for being triple teamed go, but couldn't. She knew with no doubt that Mark would never, ever, permit her such an experience, not even once. Frequently, she had been viewing the DVD given to her by Wendy when Mark wasn't around. She also found porn sites with videos and letters written by females raving about how great the experience was. She became addicted and began planning how to expand her previous flirting and light weight cheating. She formed a plan to cheat with her golf buddies, not just some finger fuck, or BJ, but the full Monty. Eva wanted to experience being "air tight."

fritz51
fritz51
885 Followers