Golf Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Joan looked at me very astonished at my abrupt comment. "What made you think of that all of a sudden?"

I smiled almost too broadly I knew, "Well I know someone who's not."

"Damn! No!" Joan's head snapped forward to see Sally already standing on the side of the next tee box.

"Yep," I still smiled as I looked ahead to Sally and her short skirt.

Joan got an even more shocked look on her face as we pulled up behind her, almost ogling between the young woman's legs. "I don't believe you."

"I'd say ask your boyfriend Roger, as I think he was flashed before I was."

Joan turned to me, stared hard into my eyes with that devilish squint of her and then punched me in the arm.

"What was that for?" I asked rubbing my arm.

"First, Roger is not my boyfriend..." she offered.

"Huh, yeah right," I cut her off in mid-sentence, "from the looks you've been giving him, it's a wonder you two haven't found a nice secluded spot behind a tree to hump one another."

Another slug in the arm. "Ouch!"

"That one was just for you being you," Joan went on. "As I was saying, first Roger is not my boyfriend and second what are you doing looking up another woman's dress?"

"Didn't have much choice from where I was standing. The way she bent over, it was right there in front of my eyes."

"And you couldn't have been a gentleman and closed those leering eyes?"

"What, and miss the moon shot of the day?" I reached over and patted her thigh. "Of course, I still love your moon more."

Joan slapped my hand away. "My earlier words still stand, keep your eyes and other parts in check. Although now I may take back the last thing and you may be on your own tonight, if you know what I mean."

"Aww, come on. I can't be blamed for looking."

"Hurry up, Sally is hitting."

Sally seemed to be hyped now from more than her game as she the killed the ball off the fifth tee. It was definitely her best drive of the day so far. It went straight and true over two hundred yards down the fairway. She came down off the tee box walked by me with a gleam in her eye, "Not a bad shot for a rookie huh?"

"Sure was." I answered, feeling cocky, myself inspired by this young woman in more ways than one.

Joan's drive was a different story however. She duffed her drive this time, knocking it maybe about twenty yards, if that, to just in front of the tee box.

I felt bad for her. "Time for a mulligan, I think. Is that okay, Roger?"

"Sure, like I said, we have no one pushing us and this is a lesson." He looked up at my wife. "Take another one, Joan. Settle in this time. Remember what you've done on the first four holes today."

"I thought I did." Joan took a practice swing. "Just missed it somehow."

I reached back into our golf cart and got her another ball. "Here you go." I tossed it up to Joan.

She grabbed it in midair and proceeded to tee it up. She took her stance, went into her back swing and came back with what looked like a good follow-thru. Only she topped it again and this time it didn't even make it off the tee box.

"Crap!" Joan practically spit out the only expletive I know she has in her vocabulary. She was getting pissed as she turned around to Roger, "Well, why is it doing that?"

"You've got a little hitch in your swing all of a sudden. You've started standing up. You straightened your knees and swayed your hips at the top of your back swing. When you do you come down too high on the ball."

"So how do I keep from doing that?" she asked.

"Keep your knees bent. Don't stand up," he advised.

"Duh. But how?" Joan asked again.

Roger walked up to her and traipsed around her in a circle as she stood in her stance.

"Bend your knees further and straighten your elbow." He said, and then he got behind her and put a hand on her hip. "Okay, now take a nice slow back swing and then follow through."

Joan pulled the club back and took a practice swing.

"Better." Roger offered. "But you're still swaying your hips. Here." He put a hand on her other hip. "Swing the club without moving your legs."

As Roger was talking to my wife about her back swing, something in her eyes told me see she had other things on her mind as his hands touched her body. There was a very familiar dark, sensual look in those green eyes.

She grinned slightly as she took another practice swing.

"Nice, very nice." Roger said still holding on to her hips.

Joan sighed very audibly, "Thank you."

"Do it yourself now," Roger said as he seemed to reluctantly remove his hands from my wife's body.

Joan lost her earlier grin, as if disappointed, but she took another couple of practice swings.

"Okay, you're ready. Here use one of my balls." Roger said pulling a golf ball from his pocket and handed it to her.

Joan just looked at the little white dimpled ball in her hand for a few seconds before she looked back up at Roger. The look on her face was all telling. I knew her body must have warmed and steam should have been coming off her based on that look. She closed her palm around Roger's golf ball and closed those pretty green eyes and took a huge breath that easily pushed her ample breasts out to the maximum. Those perked up nipples were as obvious as ever in that tight pink golf blouse. I didn't look back at Roger at that point but as much as I was staring at my lovely wife and he was several feet closer I'm sure he got a much better view of those excited nipples and everything else of hers.

I think the both of us had quite an exhale at that point.

Joan finally tuned to tee up the ball and settled into her stance. She took her backswing, came down with the club and then there was that sweet thwack of a well hit ball. The little white dimpled sphere took off on a straight and level path to about two hundred yards out into the middle of the fairway.

"There you go, Joan." Roger called out rather excitedly for being the pro I thought. Maybe he was just excited for having such a good pupil; yeah right...he was hot for my wife!

Joan dropped her driver, threw her arms up and did a little dance.

I smiled at her excitement, but when she started jumping up and down I really smiled more for another reason. I noticed her breasts were doing a nice dance of their own. I felt myself getting excited now, the swell inside my shorts getting along further than any other time that morning.

This time I did look over at Roger and his eyes were like ping pong balls bobbing up and down in similar motion to the bouncing of my wife's boobs. I was beyond anything like jealously at this point. I was beginning to be excited for Roger getting excited over my Joan being excited.

Still another level had been attained in our golf game.

Back in our golf cart, as Joan and I rode along, I glanced over and saw her very erect nipples still pushing out sharp points through her top.

"Keep your eyes in your head, dear," Joan chided. "And keep that little pickle of yours under control?"

I'd been caught twice over, once with my eyes on her luscious body and also my body reacting to hers.

"You just worry about your own game," I grunted, trying to sound confident, even as my cock slowly swelled more, completely beyond my control by now.

"You just keep your hands and that thing," she reached over and patted my crotch, "to yourself. I'm here to learn." She gave me a little squeeze.

I flinched and nearly drove us off the cart path.

When we got to her ball she hopped out of the cart and shook her chest at me. All I could do was shake my head and smile.

I love my teasing wife.

I played the rest of that hole as well as the sixth and seventh in near constant sexual tension. The short rides in the golf cart started to include some light petting on the thigh or between her legs when she didn't swat my hand away. By the time we got to the eighth tee I was as hard as I'd ever been with my clothes still on. At that point I could almost give a damn about the game, I just wanted in my wife's pants! But I pushed my hard-on between my legs when I could and kept something like the cart or my club and golf gloved hand in front of my shorts as much as possible as we played.

We teed off on the eighth hole and all made our fairway shots. Joan and I both put our second shots safely up on the green and got back in the cart. I purposely let the other couple get off ahead of us and when they were a comfortable distance off I leaned over and kissed Joan on the lips. She didn't brush me away this time. Instead she let our kiss grow from a gentle smooch to a more passionate tongue tangle. Before I knew what I was doing I was massaging her breast and teasing her nipple with one hand and sliding my fingers up the leg of her shorts with the other.

Next thing I know she's pawing at my crotch and breaking our lip lock. She whispers, "Reach into my pants and feel how wet I am."

I didn't have to be asked twice and like I was eighteen again I roughly slipped my finger inside her shorts and passed her underwear. Joan was so very wet! I was sure those panties she wore would need a change before we could complete eighteen holes if she kept this up. Hell, if I kept it up I was going to drench my own shorts before long!

I was stroking her wet bushy pussy and sliding a second finger up inside her when she whispered in my ear...

"I wonder how long Roger's cock is."

My hand and finger stopped moving as I reared back to look at her. She was looking up the fairway toward the other couple who were at the green already. I could only grin knowing she was turning me on by being tuned by her handsome young golf pro.

I went back to teasing her between her legs and said, "I bet he's at least eight, maybe nine inches? Probably more than you could handle." Of course, I had no idea how long the guy was, but I figured I'd join in and make it worth her while fantasizing over him.

"Oh I'd sure give it my best try." She said and then made me grunt as her hand squeezed my very own, very hard seven inches. I swore we were going to make one another cum right there in the eighth fairway. But Joan has the most reasonable head between the two of us and finally pushed me away.

"Best we get a move on. Roger and Sally are already up on the green with their putters. They might get suspicious."

"Yeah, she may get a chance at his hard nine inch putter before you do." I twisted my two fingers in her wet pussy before pulling them out.

She gave me a playful slap on the cheek. "Maybe we'll share him."

I only laughed and drove us on up to meet with the other couple.

In hindsight now, I should have taken a moment to make a show of it and enjoyed my wife's taste by licking and sucking off those fingers I had so generously covered in her luscious sex juices. Instead I grabbed the wheel and smeared them there unknowingly for the cart boy back at the club house or maybe for the next lucky golfer to use it later that day.

As we pulled up I saw my ball had settled on the green about twenty feet from the hole. I turned to Joan and whispered, "How about a quick hand-job on the next hole if I sink this putt?"

Joan looked at me, up toward my ball and then I swear right into Roger's eyes across the green before she replied. "Tell you what, if you sink that putt, I will take you back home, and give your cock a tongue bath."

I probably should have been a bit angry at Joan turning her arousal at that very moment toward her young golf instructor. At least I should have been a little jealous finally, but I just smiled, "I'll take anything I can get."

I went around the back of our cart and got our putters. I handed her hers and we walked up to the green together. She reached her ball and I went on to my mine across the green with my mostly stiff manhood leading the way. I was beyond worrying about being seen now, after the way Sally had been flirting with me all morning and Roger only having eyes for his students and the more than occasional leer at my wife.

I was the furthest away so first to putt. I must have read the line for a couple of minutes, but I finally stood up to address the ball.

Joan called out behind me as I settled in, "Don't leave it short."

We both chuckled knowing she meant more than just my birdie putt.

I regained my focus, took my club back and made a smooth stroke, sending the little dimpled ball on its way. It seemed like forever before the ball reached the cup, then actually did a three sixty around the entire edge and lipped out to about a foot and a half away.

I literally fell to my knees as if in excruciating pain.

Joan walked up to me as I knelt on the putting surface, "Oh...poor baby." She reached down to offer me a hand up.

I reached for her and although I felt like pulling her down and start making out like college kids right there on the short grass, I new the other couple may not take kindly watching me and my wife rolling around feeling each other up. Then again, how did I know they both weren't just as horny as their older twosome?

"Better luck next time." Joan whispered as she gave me a teasing wink before turning to walk back to her ball.

Joan ended up two-putting herself, but seemed content, especially as she proceeded to ogle Roger's butt as he bent over to retrieve his ball from the cup after making a solid fifteen foot putt.

"So I guess I lost my chance again, huh?" I asked as Joan and I walked back to our cart.

"I wouldn't say that." She looked up at me as she came around the cart to put her putter away. No sooner than she had than she reached out to grab my erection through my shorts. "Going to need to do something about him." She gave me a tight squeeze and I could feel the trickle of pre-cum slither down my thigh inside my boxers.

"Better watch out there," I inhaled sharply. "You'll get more than you bargained for, dear."

"Don't you worry; I'll get what I want soon enough." With that she released my manhood and gave it a little pat. "Now let him rest and shrink a bit before you have to tee off again. Wouldn't want to scare the young lady over there." Joan nodded over toward the other cart.

I looked and saw Sally looking back our way. She was smiling as she turned to get in her golf cart. She shimmied and shook before she smoothed her short skirt under her bottom to sit down. The lovely vision of her bare tush came to the forefront of my mind once again.

That did little to relieve the pressure and expanse in my shorts.

As we drove up to the next tee I stayed in the cart as the other three ventured up to the tee box.

Joan looked back at me with a knowing grin, "Jim, you sure you don't want to go first?"

I could have gone up there and slapped that cheesy smirk off her pretty face. Long ago I swore to her Daddy long ago, when I asked for his permission to marry her, I would never even think about laying a hand on his little girl. Okay I violated the thinking part for the first time ever.

"Nah, you go right ahead, I'm gonna go over the scorecard a sec." At which I pretended to make notations on our card as I adjusted my manhood in my shorts hoping it would shrink a little more before I had to stand up.

The other three teed off and luckily by the time my turn came around I was pretty much back to normal, if a little thick still. I teed up and drove the ball fairly straight, not long, but in the fairway. No sooner did I make it back into the golf cart than Joan looked at me and very commandingly said, "Take it out!"

"What?" I about floored the pedal and jerked us both out of the cart at the request.

"You heard me, take it out." She kept her gaze on my crotch the whole time.

I didn't need much encouragement at that point, but it was awkward trying to drive even a small golf cart and unzip at the same time. But I managed to pull my manhood out of my shorts. I was almost instantly stiff and hoping for more than a glance from my loving wife at that point. Sure enough, Joan bent over toward my cock and I held my breath. But instead of taking me in her mouth she simply licked up the pre-cum drooling out the tip and gave my cockhead a kiss. She then sat up and stuck that naughty pink tongue out at me. "Now put that thing away."

"No, you can't..." I knew I mewed like a little baby.

"If you don't you're going to put on a good show for our golf partners." Joan said and motioned ahead.

She was right as I didn't realize I had sped up and we were only a few yards from the other couple that had stopped for Sally's ball in the fairway. I shoved him back in my shorts the best I could, came to a stop and hopped out quickly getting around to the back of the cart to finish arranging him in my boxers and zipping back up.

As I stood, regaining my composure, I just knew I would never be able to swing a club now as hard as I still was.

But I did and not bad at that. Not my very best fairway wood of the day, but it was down the right toward the green. The wood between my legs was still feeling fine as I watched Joan take her shot and I subtly rubbed it through my shorts. Thoughts of golf rapidly gave way to more lustful pursuits. As my wife walked back to the cart she caught me and gave me another knowing wink.

I gave her an exaggerated wink back. Joan sat their proudly with shoulders back and a bright, sunny smile on her face, as if nothing was amiss. But those huge pebbles poking through her blouse said it all about her own arousal.

We moved up with our cart and watched Sally set up for her third shot. She made her shot and hopped back in the cart with Roger. We all then made it up to the ninth green and finished putting.

As I walked back to the cart I was torn between joining our two fellow golfers at the tenth tee or grabbing Joan by the belt loops and getting her home to make passionate love for the rest of the day!

"Jim, how about we switch twosomes on the back nine?" Roger asked in the middle of my lust filled thought. "I think I should ensure I give Joan as much personal time on her game as I've given Sally the front nine."

I immediately looked over at my wife and saw the ear to ear grin on her face as she gazed at the pro. I knew her answer. I then looked back at Sally and saw a very similar grin on her pretty face as she gave me that up and down, once over gaze. Obviously that look was telling me something, too.

"Uh, sure. I'm willing to swap. I mean..." Damn if I didn't say out loud what I was thinking inside, "I mean, I get you. Teaching is the priority today."

With that as both ladies looked on still grinning broadly, Roger and I took their respective golf bags and swapped them between carts.

Sally came over and sat down softly in my cart, now our cart. "I think I'm going to have more fun on the back side." She smiled up at me and wiggled her bottom into the vinyl seat.

I swallowed hard. "Uh, you mean back nine."

"Sure, whatever." Sally batted her eyelashes. "I feel like I'll loosen up more now."

I swallowed extra hard and hit the pedal to follow behind the other two.

Looking ahead at Joan jabbering away with her young golf pro right beside her I knew for some not so subtle reason more than Joan's competitive juices came alive as we made the turn and headed for the tenth tee and the back nine.

* * * * *

After my drive off the tenth tee I was about a hundred fifty yards from the hole. That was my favorite distance for a good solid seven iron. I took a smooth swing and landed it right in the heart of the green. So I was happy. But Sally flubbed her second shot and it only went about twenty yards. Her next made it only to the front edge of the green.

"Damn it!" Sally said as she pounded her iron into the ground. She was not having a very good start on the back nine.

"Settle back in, its just one hole." I said, guiltily enjoying her backside which was still as cute and hot as ever!