Golf Partners Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniela held my cock in both hands and started gently and slowly masturbating me. I was so hot that pre-cum had already seeped out onto the purple swollen head of my cock. Her movements now caused my whole cock-head to be coated in pre-cum so that it shimmered and glistened with each downward stroke of her hands as my foreskin was pulled back.

'Yes, definitely!'

'Then tell her!'

'Petra. Take off your panties for me. Show me your pussy ... please?!'

Petra stood up and looked at me for a second before peeling down her soaking wet knickers. Bending forwards, we got a quick glimpse of her neatly trimmed pubic bush before her upper body hid it from sight as she stepped out of her panties. Standing back up again, she reached over and dropped her panties onto my chest. I picked them up with one hand and held the warm wet silk bundle to my face, revelling in the heady scent of her excitement. Petra now crouched back down over James as she had done before and this time, she made no attempt to hide her excitement. She leaned back as before and sank down onto his protected cock. With her thighs spread, her pink pussy was fully exposed to us, glistening with excitement. His cock, encased in its thin white covering, slipped between her pussy lips and disappeared from view until half of its head was buried in Petra's sex. Now Petra started rubbing his cock up and down her slit, using him to tease her clitoris before pulling away and starting the motion over again.

Not to be outdown, Daniela moved over lowered her pantie-covered pussy directly onto my face until the pale blue material of her panties. The warm wet material rubbed against my lips and mouth and hidden from the others I slipped my tongue out and pressed it firmly against her knicker-covered clitoris, causing Daniela to open her eyes and look down at me in surprise.She pulled away and moved back to adopt exactly the same position as Petra - thighs spread and supporting herself on her hands which were spread out behind her. Now it was my turn to enjoy the view! With her thighs spread wide, a small hollow had appeared on the inside of each thigh, creating a gap between the leg of her blue panties and the muscles of her thigh. Straining to look into this gap, I could still not see any sign of pubic hair! Once again the thought that she was shaven caused a fresh pulse of blood to flush into my throbbing cock. As she lowered herself onto me, she deliberately positioned herself so that the tip of my cock was directly below her hidden entrance. I felt the wet heat emanating from her as my cock pushed into the pale blue panties, partially disappearing from sight as the material gave way before me. Her panties were soaking wet and just as with Petra, they now started to ruffle up and slowly get drawn into her pussy as my cock fruitlessly attempted to penetrate her sex through the thin blue material.

With each downward thrust of her pelvis, Daniela's panties drew into a narrower and narrower ruffled strip. I still could not see any pubes and my balls began to tighten as my orgasm got nearer.

'Careful Daniela, you're going to make me come!'

'Oh, no you don't - not yet at least!'

Daniela quickly eased herself off my cock and stood up in front of me. I sat up and grabbed hold of the waistband of her knickers and - before she could say anything - ripped the wet blue material down her legs to expose a smoothly shaven pussy! Just as I had hoped! I hardly had time to take in the smoothly shaven lips, their pink swollen surface glistening and puffed out so that her hooded clitoris could be seen nestling between them. She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra and took it off. Her breasts were just as good as remembered them - smooth, firm and tanned, they were probably a B- or C- cup and were crowned by long hard dark brown nipples that stood out proudly from her breasts.

I glanced over to the left just in time to see Petra peeling James's now very wet white elasticated boxer shorts off to reveal his fully swollen cock. As he lifted his bum to help Petra peel them off, I again saw his completely shaven cock that had so fascinated both me and Petra last time we had seen it. Petra's eyes shone with excitement as his throbbing cock was revealed and she pulled James's pants impatiently over his ankles and flung them to one side before kneeling between his now spread thighs and taking hold of his cock in both hands.

Daniela quickly followed suit. Pushing my legs apart, she knelt between my thighs and placed one hand around the stem of my pulsing cock and the other between my thighs to cup my balls, gently squeezing them in time to the masturbatory strokes that she had started. With each downward stroke, my foreskin was pulled back and the purple and red crown was revealed.

I turned to see that Petra was doing the same to James and felt a thrill of excitement as I watched my normally rather conservative wife, happily masturbate another man while hocking naked in front of him. James had reached up to cup both her breasts in his hands and was forcefully playing with Petra's erect nipples as she continued to jerk him off.

Just as I was wondering how far she would go, my cock was engulfed in a hot wetness and I looked down to see that Daniela had taken my cock in her mouth and was now bobbing up and down my shaft, her lips wrapped around my cock. At the end of every upward stroke, she paused briefly to flick her tongue over the sensitive rim of my crown before sinking back down again. I reached down and cupped her full breasts in my hands, aware that I was very close to coming and not wanting to waste the opportunity. As I gently rolled her nipples between thumb forefinger, Daniela reacted by pulling away from my cock and holding my cock tightly in one hand. She then pulled my foreskin down and flicked her tongue repeatedly over my exposed cock head.

'Daniela, stop! I'm going to come!'

Daniela ignored me and continued to flick her tongue over and around the crown of my cock. I felt rather than saw a movement on my left and looked over to see that James had slipped one hand between Petra's legs and was now stroking her pussy as she stopped to watch Daniela and I. This was too much for me and I came. The first jet of white come caught Daniela on the lips and chin. As she sat back up, she pulled and held down my foreskin, causing the second pulse to shoot out over breasts and tummy and the next one to splash onto her tummy and pussy where globs of sticky white come clung to her shaven lips. As the last few drops dribbled out over her hand, she looked at Petra triumphantly.

'Oooh, that was nice!'

Petra's face was flushed red and for one awful moment, I thought that we had gone to far. Then I noticed that her hips were gyrating in small circles as James continued to play with her. That explained the red flush - she was close to climaxing! She moved up and sat across James thighs so that her crotch was pressed against the shaft of his cock. By forming a ring with her thumb and forefinger, she was now able to masturbate James while at the same time stimulating herself with his cock.

'Ah, fuck Petra, I'm coming!'

Petra shifted back down his legs a little so that she could hold his cock properly. She now started jerking him off more quickly than before.

'Come on, James, spray me with your come! Shoot it over my pussy!'

'Ah, God, yes!'

He arched his back and stiffened as the first jet of come shot out and splattered on Petra's tummy just below the navel. She kept masturbating him and pulling his cock towards her so that the next waves of his climax splattered her pubic mound and pussy with come. The tension rapidly subsided as his orgasm passed and he sank back onto the floor, exhausted but relaxed.

Daniela moved over and took hold of Petra's hand.

'Lie down here, between the two men.'

Unquestioningly, Petra did as she was told. As soon as she lay down, Daniela pulled her legs apart and moved to kneel between them. It was then that she realised what Daniela intended to do.

'No! Daniela, I er ...'

'Just relax ...'

'No, please ... I've never ...'

Ignoring her protests, Daniela lowered her head and despite Petra's hands pushing against her, ran her tongue up the length of Petra's sex, lapping up the mixture of cum and Petra's sex juices. Everybody went absolutely still. Then Petra sighed and flopped back onto the blanket, allowing Daniela to tease her with her tongue. Both James and I watched fascinated as Daniela lapped away at Petra's exposed sex. I don't know whether he had ever watched Daniela - or any other woman for that - go down on another women, but I certainly hadn't. By the time Petra started moaning softly, both of us were sporting raging hard-ons again. Petra's breath was becoming flatter and more frequent ... a sure sign that she was approaching climax, so it was with some disappointment that I watched her push Daniela away from her.

'No, Daniela, please ... I ... I don't want to come like that!'

Daniela moved to one side leaving Petra lying there with her legs spread and her wet and swollen pussy open in invitation to both James and I. James reacted immediately and knelt down between her thighs, his rampant cock only inches from Petra's sex. She raised both hands to his chest and staved im off just as the tip of his cock made contact with her pink swollen lips.

'No, James, I can't! Sorry ... I just can't.'

Daniela hooked her hand around his upper arm and pulled him to the floor. With no further ado, she sat astride him, her shaven sex swelling to accompany him and I watched fascinated as she rode him, her hands on the floor behind her, thrusting her pelvis too and fro in short smooth movements.

Petra too was affected by what the other two were doing. She came over to me and pushed me gently back onto the floor and lowered herself slowly onto my cock just as Daniela had done with James, before leaning forwards and whispering in my ear.

'Did you like watching Daniela kissing me?'

'Yes! No kidding. That was one of the horniest things I've ever seen!'

'And can you feel James's cum on me? It was so horny when he came over me!'

'Yes, I can feel it. tell me about what you did ...'

Petra started fucking me by sliding her body up and down mine, smearing James's cum between us.

'Did it turn you on to watch me play with James's cock?'

'Yes!'

'Did it turn you when I showed him my pussy and let him stroke me?'

'Yes!'

'I bet you loved it when he spurted his cum over me! When you saw it dripping down my breasts and onto my pussy?'

'Oh, yes! That was really hot!'

Daniela and James were beginning to make more noise as their love-making approached a climax and I felt Petra's pussy tighten around my cock as she continued her rocking movement.

'Can you hear them? That is Daniela - she's going to come soon. I bet you wish that it was your cock that was buried in her shaven pussy don't you?'

'Hmm, that would be nice. And I bet you would like to be riding James's hard cock, wouldn't you?'

Once again, Petra's pussy clenched my cock as she heard my words and for a second I wondered if I had gone too far.

'Yes!'

'Tell me!'

We stopped for a minute and looked over to Daniela and James where Daniela was now thrusting herself down onto James's cock in short hard thrusts. With every thrust she let out a moan and suddenly she gasped out loud and stiffened - arching her back and flinging her head back to face towards the sky. Seconds later she slumped down and lay over James's body kissing his face gently.

'Grant? She's just come!'

'I known - it was exciting to watch. So are you going to tell me now or what?'

'OK. I would have liked you to watch me suck his cock ... for him to come in my face like you did with Daniela!'

'Mmmm, that would be horny!'

'And I would have liked you to watch me getting well and truly fucked by his big cock!'

'That I would like to see too!'

'Then I would tell you how I could feel him coming and shooting his cum in my tight pussy!'

'If you let him do that, then I would want to fuck you afterwards!'

'Fuck me when I'm full of cum?'

'Yes.'

'Oh, God, Grant. Just the thought of it almost makes me come. I'm so close now! Tell me about what you would do!'

'I'd lay down next to him and move you over so that you could sit on me just like Daniela was doing. Then I'd pull you down onto my cock and slip into your cum-filled pussy ...'

'... and I'd be full of fresh cum ..'

'Yes and I could feel his cum on my cock inside you. I'd get you to tell me how naughty you'd been and what you'd just done ...'

'Grant! I'm going to ... oh!'

Petra wrapped her arms under my shoulders and held me tight, burying her face into the crook of my neck. She gave out a loud groan as she came and then relaxed before rolling off me and looking at the other two sheepishly.

'Er, I can't believe that we just did that!'

'Well you did and it was great for all of us! I suggest that we cool off in the pool now and then have something to eat.'

With that the four of us traipsed naked out into the garden and slipped into the cool blue water of their swimming pool to relax together in the afternoon sun.

12