Golf Partners Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving down to my legs, she now dropped down to kneel between my knees and took my aching swollen in both hands. With her head lowered to only a few inches above the tip of cock, she started to masturbate me gently, causing my balls to tighten and ache in excitement. Holding my shaft in both hands, with her thumbs towards her, Daniela placed the ball of one thumb right where the foreskin joins the crown on the underside of my prick and started to make small circular movements.

Within seconds I was rapidly approach orgasm - a fact that had not escaped Daniela.

'OK you two, do you want to watch him come or should I swallow?'

To my surprise it was Petra that answered.

'Swallow!'

With no further ado, Daniela lowered her head and placed her hands on my thighs. Opening her mouth, she sank down onto my cock until she could take no more and gently wrapped her lips around my shaft, engulfing me in her hot wetness. Without moving her head, she let her tongue run over my crown, teasing me mercilessly. As soon as she started sliding her lips up and down my cock in a short smooth bobbing motion, I knew that I was not going to be able to hold back much longer. I could feel the pressure building up in my balls and my cock started twitching uncontrollably in erratic pulses.

'Careful Daniela, I'm ... I'm coming ...'

After one short stroke, Daniela opened her mouth and lay the tip of my cock on the tip of her tongue, took my cock in her hand and gave two swift jerks, plummeting me over the edge. I - we all - watched in awe as the first jet of hot white come spurted out and shot into Daniela's mouth. Before the second pulse could hit her, she dropped her head and closed her lips around me, jerking me with one hand and swallowing my come with practiced ease.

As my climax receded, Daniela sit up with a big smile on her face and looked at the others.

'Well, I needed that! Thank you Petra ... and you Grant. So, Petra, why don't you come and join me on the sofa while Grant and James recover on the other sofa?'

'Er, OK.'

I clambered wearily onto the sofa and sat down next to James - both of us naked ... and limp. Looking over to the two woman, it was like a clip out of a porn film. Daniela sat there naked apart from a pair of flowery panties; her lips glistening from my come while Petra sat there completely naked, her closely trimmed sex pink and swollen for us to see. Daniela dropped one hand down to Petra's crotch and cautiously ran one finger up the valley between her pussy lips. Petra jerked upright in shock.

'It's OK. Just relax and enjoy it - I want to see if we can get our men hard enough to help us out!'

Despite the rather tense expression on her face, Petra lay back on the sofa and let Daniela continue masturbating her. Daniela focussed more and more on Petra's swollen clit and Petra's hips started making small movements, automatically responding to the stimulation. Daniela dropped her head and took one of Petra's nipples between her lips, causing Petra to jerk tensely at the unexpected touch. By now both James and I were sporting healthy erections and I was already stroking my cock as I watched the two women in action.

Daniela now stood up and knelt on the floor in front of Petra, who automatically closed her legs.

'No!'

Daniela placed her hands on Petra's knees and gently pulled them apart so that she was now kneeling between Petra's spread thighs.

'Just relax Petra. Look at how excited the men are. They want to see you come ...'

Daniela lowered her head, her blonde hair falling down over her face so that we could not see exactly what she was doing. Petra's reaction however was spontaneous and loud. She gasped out loud and arched her back and neck backwards as Daniela started kissing and lapping away at her pussy.

'Oh, my God! Daniela!'

Daniela continued to tease Petra and soon she was making small gasping sounds in rhythm to Daniela's tongue.

'Daniela, I'm ... I'm ... coming!'

She grabbed Daniela's head by the hair and pulled her against her pussy, holding her head still as a sign that she should stop her movements. A minute later, she relaxed her grip and sagged back onto the sofa; her face and chest flushed. Daniela stood up and sat down on the sofa beside her.

'So Petra, now that you have recovered a little from your ordeal ... do you think that you could ... er ... help me?'

Petra glanced over to me briefly before twisting to face Daniela and dropping one hand down to her crotch. At first she was rather tentative, cautiously touching Daniela's pantied sex with the middle two fingers of one hand. After a while, she realised that Daniela was enjoying her attention, enabling her to relax more and slip her hand under the pink, black and golden flowers of Daniela's knickers and start touching her sex directly.

'Oh, that is good, Petra. Take my knickers off and do it properly.'

Before Petra could react, James had leapt up and grabbed Daniela's panties by the hip and yanked them down her legs and off her feet, flinging her sopping panties over towards me. As he moved back to the couch, I was greeted by the view of Daniela's splayed thighs. Gone was the neatly trimmed pubic bush. She was now cleanly shaved, her smooth mound glistening with her sex juices and her pink lips puffed and swollen with excitement. I watched enraptured as Petra now let her finger ease between Daniela's lips and start stroking her sex. Daniela moaned with pleasure and gently pulled Petra's head to her breast where - much to my surprise - Petra took the offered nipple between her lips and started sucking on it, extracting more groans of pleasure from Daniela who was now rapidly approaching climax.

Daniela now tried to encourage Petra to move down between her legs, but it was clear that she was not too happy about the idea.

'Petra ... please?!'

'I don't know .... I've never ...'

'Please ... for me? How about if James er helps you while you do it?'

Petra's resistance seemed to be slowly diminishing and as James moved over towards her, Petra let him slowly and gently pull her hips around until she was kneeling between Daniela's thighs. Kneeling behind her, James pulled Petra back until the tip of his cock was just brushing her quim. I moved across to join them all and gently pushed Petra's shoulders down until her face was directly above Daniela's shaven sex.

'Go on Petra. Do it for me.'

I watched on in awe as she lowered her head to Daniela's swollen sex and gently and cautiously tasted her pussy. As she did so, James eased his cock into her from behind, causing her to sigh with pleasure. Now James started to gently and rhythmically fuck Petra from behind, holding on to her hips to guide her onto his shaft until his stomach bumped up against her bum. By now Petra was lapping away enthusiastically and appeared almost disappointed as Daniela pushed her head up away from her sex.

'That is great Petra, but I need some cock now - and Grant looks like he can give me exactly what I need!'

Petra looked up at me and grinned, her face smeared with Daniela's juices, before turning back to Daniela.

'Get in the same position as me!'

Daniela smoothly and swiftly moved around to kneel in front of the sofa next to Petra and supported herself on her elbows. Kneeling behind her, I reached down and stroked her smooth and very wet pussy from behind before nestling the tip of my straining cock between her lips at the entrance to her sex. The warm wetness encapsulated the tip of my cock and her heat spread into me. I reached forward under her body and cupped her breasts in my hands and then slowly eased into her. Despite her wetness, she was tight and I could feel my foreskin being pulled back as I carefully entered her, moving slowly forwards until I was fully inside her, tightly wrapped in her wet heat.

'Oh, God, you're huge! Petra, how do you cope?'

'There are some things that you just don't complain about!'

'I'm not complaining, believe me.'

I slowly drew back and then pushed back into her again. At the same time, I tweaked her nipples gently between my thumb- and forefingers, causing Daniela to arch her back, unwittingly giving me even better access to her. By now, her body seemed to have adjusted to me and we were building up a smooth rhythm, unconsciously adopting the same pace as James and Petra next to us. Soon Daniela was thrusting back onto my cock, meeting my every forwards thrust as she did so.

I looked over to the other two just in time to see James making one last thrust of his hips, his groin slapping against Petra's bum as he came. Petra arched her back so that James could penetrate her fully and moaned softly as he came deep inside her. As they slowly extricated themselves from one another, I stopped my movements and pulled Daniela up until she was kneeling in front of me. Reaching around her, I cupped her breasts in my hands and whispered in her ear:

'I want to fuck Petra while she's full of James's cum.'

'Mmm, that sounds exciting, but I also need some attention ... do you think that Petra would ...?'

We disentangled ourselves and moved over to Petra. I pulled her around until she was facing the sofa on her hands and knees.

'Grant, no! I'm dirty!'

'You're not dirty ... you're full of James's cum!'

Daniela moved around and sat naked on the sofa in front of Petra.

'Yes, but ...'

'Petra, I want to fuck you like that.'

Now Petra realised that she was positioned between Daniela and I. As she looked over to Daniela, Daniela spread her thighs meaningfully, exposing her swollen and shaven sex to her. Petra looked at me again.

'Grant, I don't think I can ...'

I moved her forwards so that she was positioned between Daniela's thighs. Moving behind her, I slipped my throbbing cock into her pussy that was slippery from James's cum. Petra sighed and relaxed a little as I began fucking her in long slow strokes. Daniela slipped one hand down between her thighs and began teasing herself, running first one and then two fingers up and down her glistening sex, only inches away from Petra's head. Petra placed her forearms on Daniela's thighs for support and looked on in fascination. She turned her head to me.

'How does it feel? Fucking me when I'm full of cum?'

'It is great - you're so slippery and wet. I can feel his cum on my cock ...'

'Oh, God.'

Daniela placed one hand around the back of Petra's head and slowly pulled her down towards her awaiting sex. With seemingly little resistance, Petra let her face be pulled down until her lips made contact with Daniela's pussy. To my surprise, she started lapping away at Daniela, flicking her tongue repeatedly over Daniela's clitoris until she was squirming with excitement.

By now, I could feel the first pulses of my approaching orgasm and gently placed one fingertip on the puckered muscle of Petra's anus causing her to stiffen. She would have pulled herself away if she hadn't been held firmly in place by Daniela. Rubbing her in small gentle circles, I pulled out of her until the head of my cock was just buried in the entrance to her pussy before smoothly gliding into her once more.

'Oh, Petra, I'm coming!'

It overcame me within seconds - I thrust myself deep into Petra's pussy and fucked her hard as I came for the second time, shooting what little come I had managed to produce deep inside her. As I sagged back, exhausted from my climax, I noticed that Petra had not moved away from Daniela as I had expected. She was now holding her by the hips and thrusting her tongue hard against her pussy. Daniela had let go of Petra's head and was playing with and pulling her own nipples, her eyes closed and her head tipped back to the ceiling.

'That's it Petra, just there .. yeah ... oh, ye-es!'

She grabbed Petra's head and held her hard against her pussy; Petra's head buried in her sex. As soon as it had come, her orgasm subsided again and Petra pulled away and turned to me, her face moist with Daniela's juices. The smile on her face told me that everything was OK and I somehow knew that this was going to be a longer visit than we had planned...