Golf Pro Delights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her mouth with that big cock. I want you to fuck me with that monster too" she said encouraging Jen.

Jen pushed the cock in and out of Sandie's mouth a few more times and then turned her head, smiling as she watched Lydia fingering her clit. She told Lydia to take the other end and suck it like Sandie. Taking the dildo, Lydia's tongue snaked out slipping over the large head of the latex cock.

Jen let go of the long dildo and said "I want to watch you two suck on that monster before I bury it into both of your hot pussies."

Lydia's mouth attacked the cock with a vengeance as if it was the real thing. Jen looked on as the two women sucked each end deep into their mouths, coating it with their saliva, watching each other take their end as deep into their mouths as they could. They each moaned loudly with each insertion as if tasting a real cock. After a few more plunges Lydia pulled the cock from her mouth and slowly ran her tongue over the head and down the shaft.

Looking directly into Jen's eyes, she whispered "we're ready now my sweet pet for you to feed our hungry pussies."

Sandie chimed in "ohhhh yesss please fill my hot cunt with that gorgeous cock."

Jen instructed them to lean back on the arms and let her do her thing. Taking the long slippery dildo from them, she put one end to the entrance of Sandie's pussy and pushed. Sandie's eyes closed as the fake cock was fed deeper into her warm wet tunnel.

"Ohhhh fuck that sucker's filling me up" she moaned, rocking back and forth feeling it penetrate deeper into her.

Jen looked at Sandie's heaving breasts, wanting to touch and kiss them as hers were kissed and sucked. Taking the other end, she brought it to Lydia's pussy but instead of inserting, she slowly rubbed it along her slit and over her clit. Lydia moaned her approval, wiggling her ass, as she watched Jen's hands move the dildo slowly over her clit.

"Come on Jen, quit teasing me like the whore you are" Lydia commented, smiling through half closed eye into Jen's sparkling green eyes.

"A whore am I? I'll show you what a bitch I am" she teased moving the head of the cock to her entrance.

Without waiting for Lydia to accept the huge cock, she shoved it into her waiting cunt, listening to Lydia cry out from the sudden intrusion. Jen let go of the latex cock and sat back on her heels, watching the two women adjust their pussies to maximize the penetration of the cock. Her hand fell to her own lap, finding its way to her pussy, feeling the renewal of another lustful sensation. As she stroked her own clit back to life, she watched the women begin a slow rhythm tic fucking of the massive cock in each of their pussies.

"This cock feels so good in my hot cunt, almost as good as that pro golfer I got to fuck" Sandie hissed knowing Lydia would be pissed.

"I may not have fucked his cock yet but mark my words when I do he'll forget all about your wet cunt" she said through clenched teeth.

"Mmmmm I can't wait to meet this golf pro" Jen moaned, rubbing her clit harder.

Lydia and Sandie moaned as they matched the movement of each of their hips. Sandie's hands roamed over her own breasts, grabbing one, squeezing it and pulling on the nipple, then performing the same treatment on the other. Her eyes closed, feeling the sensation of her own hand and the movement of the cock in her pussy. Her breathing became more labored and her moans more insistent as her desire mounted.

Lydia put her hand on her slit, rubbing her clit as she watched Jen play with her own pussy. She felt the hard nub with her fingers and started a slow circular rubbing around its perimeter. Her hips rose a bit higher and her legs spread wider so she could have better access to her clit. Her breathing became ragged and she felt her skin get hotter with increasing passion. She closed her eyes and let her mind drift into a daydream in which her and Rick, the golf pro, were lying together and it was his cock not the dildo that was ramming deep into her pussy. She could almost feel his presence ... pushing deeper and then slowly withdrawing until he rammed it back deep inside her hot tunnel. She heard a voice inside her head calling to him to fuck her faster and harder. She could feel his hard cock pounding in and out of her, his fingers grabbing her thighs, moving closer to her hot wet pussy.

Lydia's eyes flew open as one does when roused from a deep sleep when she felt a hand running up her thighs. Looking down she saw Jen's fingernails digging lightly into her thigh, moving to the knee and then back to her pussy. Jen was now on her knees hovering over the withering couple. With one hand on each of their thighs, she stoked their soft flesh as they fucked the latex dildo. Lydia moaned when she felt Jen's hand cover hers and then move hers out of the way so she could stroke her pussy.

"I want to taste your sweet bodies and I'm going to start with you Lydia" Jen said leaning over her supple body.

"Don't take too long with her because I'm getting ready to cum all over this cock" Sandie moaned pinching her breast.

"Make that little bitch wait. Come on Jen kiss my nipples" Lydia moaned.

Lydia and Sandie both lay on their backs feeling the cock do its job inside their sweltering cunts. Their hands caressed their own bodies, moving from one part to another, massaging, pinching, and rubbing the sensitive areas.

Jen leaned over Lydia's panting sweaty body and licked her way from her stomach to her breasts. As she kissed around Lydia's smallish breast, her hand found its way back to her own pussy. Pushing two fingers into her cunt, she moaned into Lydia's breast when she captured it in her mouth. She felt Lydia's body rise and her hand on the back of her head, holding her against her heaving chest. Jen opened her mouth and sucked the erect nipple deep into her mouth, listening to Lydia's cries of lust fill the room.

Lydia felt her body stiffen, her body burning with desire. She grabbed Jen's head forcing it to stay on one breast and then she pulled it off and guided it to her other tit, letting Jen attack it with her lips and tongue. Lydia's other hand found her clit again and when she felt her clit, a shudder went through her entire body. She began withering on the floor, gasping for breath as her orgasm hit hard. Her body stiffened and her breathing stopped as she felt herself go over the edge.

"Ohhhhh fuck. Lick my tits bitch ... Aghhhh ... I'm going to cum NOW" she screamed as her body shook uncontrollably.

Her pussy clenched the dildo, spasming around the hard cock as her body found the long awaited release. Her eyes closed tight, her face muscles tightening as her pussy throbbed around the latex pole. Jen lifted her lips off the breast she was feasting on and watched Lydia's head rock back and forth, her red hair flying in all directions. As Lydia's orgasm subsided, Sandie's was only beginning.

Sandie felt Lydia's orgasm through the dildo sending her to a higher sensual level. She grabbed both of her breasts, squeezing the large flesh and rubbing the sensitive nipples. Taking each of her nipples between her thumb and forefinger, she rolled and pulled them out away from her body and then pinched them hard. Jen watched her little show knowing that it wouldn't be long before Sandie would be quivering on the carpet in the throes of ecstasy. Sandie moaned and groaned with each pinch she applied to her hard nubs.

"I think it's time to take care of your little problem" Jen said laughing.

"Yes ... ohhhh ... yessss ... PLEASE help me take care of this horniness" she moaned.

Jen moved away from Lydia who was now lying on the floor panting heavily from her orgasm. She pulled the dildo out of Lydia's pussy feeling her juices on the slick dildo. She began to pull it out of Sandie's pussy and heard her groan of disapproval. Before Sandie could protest, Jen slammed the cock back into her moist depths. Sandie's body arched as the cock dove deep within her tunnel. Jen began rhythmically fucking her pussy, watching her whither on the floor. She lowered her mouth onto her wet mound and kissed the folds of her pussy. Sandie's hands flew to her head, pulling her hard against the sensitive area as Jen's tongue lashed out at her clit, licking around and over the hard jewel.

"Mmmmmm fuck my pussy with that big cock honey. Aghhhh ... lick my clit ... Ohhh that's it ... yesss faster ... ohhhhh ... yeaaaaa ...." she moaned as her voice trailed off, lost now in the world of desire.

Jen felt movement to her left and heard Lydia's voice "Let me help you get our little bitch off."

Jen felt Lydia grab the dildo, taking over plunging the purple cock in and out of Sandie's glistening pussy. Jen moved her free hand to Sandie's ass and roughly grabbed her cheeks. As she nibbled on Sandie's clit, her fingers moved to her anal opening. She felt Sandie's ass tighten as one finger slowly slid into the rear opening. Pushing harder she forced her finger deeper, feeling the huge cock on the other side of the thin wall of skin. When she pulled her finger almost out, she put a second finger into her tight opening. Sandie's hips rose and fell from the onslaught of the dildo and fingers as Jen fucked her ass in time to Lydia's thrusts into her pussy.

"Yeaaaaa ... ohhhhh fuck my ass .... fuck my cunt .... ohhhh yessss I want to cum so bad" she wailed.

"Come on baby cum for us. Give us all your sweet juices" Lydia called out fucking her harder and faster.

Sandie's body went rigid when she felt Jen suck her sensitive clit into her mouth and lightly bite it. Pulling on her own tits as her friends fucked her ass and pussy, Sandie's hips rose and fell faster trying to find the ultimate orgasmic release. Her head flew from side to side, as her cunt began to throb.

"Aghhhhhh I'm cummming" she screamed letting go of all her pent up juices.

Lydia and Jen kept up their ministrations as Sandie's body bucked up and down. Panting hard, her orgasm seemed to last a long time as her pussy throbbed achingly. She pushed her hips against the cock in her pussy and the fingers still lingering in her ass, feeling the orgasm wash over her body like a tidal wave. As her orgasm ebbed, she reached out pulling Jen away from her pussy and pulled her up next to her. Jen took Sandie in her arms and kissed her softly on the mouth. Lydia pulled the purple monster out of her cunt and moved to her other side enveloping her between them. After Jen and Sandie finished kissing, Lydia brought the dildo up to their mouths and the three of them licked their juices from the latex member.

"MMmmmmm that was soooooooo good" Jen said.

"And that is just the beginning of the weekend" chimed in Sandie.

"It's to bad we can't get that golf pro here since we have the house all to ourselves" said Lydia wishfully.

"Tell me about this golf pro you mentioned in your e-mails. It sounds like you two had a great time with him and maybe he is someone I should meet" Jen said smiling, hoping they would introduce him to her.

Lydia and Sandie told Jen the whole story of how they fucked him on the golf course during a thunderstorm and how he made a putt on the eighteenth hole to beat them. Sandie laughed and reminded Lydia that she got to fuck his nice thick cock while Lydia only got to ride his face. Jen listened to their tale and found herself getting turned on again.

"Maybe we can all go to the golf course and meet him tomorrow. We could play a round of golf to get ready for our tournament on Monday" Sandie interjected.

Lydia sat silent as Sandie discussed their potential plans. Somewhat sullen she said "I'm still pissed at that bastard for what he did to us on the eighteenth hole. He broke his promise and he should have to pay for it somehow. I bet he still gloating over how he got to fuck us and also won the golf game."

Jen sensed a deeper anger in her voice. She was willing to bet that Lydia stewed about their loss as if it was a direct assault on her womanhood while Sandie seemed to take everything in stride. she looked at the two naked women lying on the soft carpet and decided they needed to change the subject.

"Listen Lydia why don't we think about how you can get your revenge but in the meantime I'm staved. What do you say we fix ourselves something to eat and then we can catch up on old times before bedtime" Jen said with a twinkle in her eye and certain sexiness when she mentioned bed.

"Sounds like a great idea. I'm famished and Jen you're going to love the new toy Lydia ordered. She used her new strap-on on me and boy did I ever get off"" Sandie said trying to cheer up the sudden dark mood of Lydia.

Lydia smiled at the thought of the strap-on dildo and how it would feel to fuck Jen and then have her return the favor. She knew that Rick would get his comeuppance. It would just be a matter of time. Seeing the other two women kiss tenderly, she announced "Let's get our nighties on and grab a quick supper."

The three women, dressed in their lingerie, sat in the family room eating a light supper, catching up on old friends and news from back home. As the evening wore on Lydia noticed the rain hitting harder against the window pane. It seemed as though the rain was not letting up and the thought crossed her mind that it might rain all night and possibly spoil their golf plans for Saturday. An idea started to formulate in her head and if the rain kept up she just might be able to pull off getting her revenge on Rick. She smiled and listened to her two friends laugh and tell stories of acquaintances. Lydia debated whether she should tell them of her plan and after some thought, decided that they needed to be in on her plan. She interrupted them and began to lay out a plan to get Rick in bed and also get her sweet revenge.

"That's an absolute devilish plan" Jen said licking her lips.

"Yea but it's all dependent on the weather" Lydia said with a wishful voice, hoping the weather stayed bad.

"Mmmmm it sounds like we should get to bed early if this plan has any chance of working" Sandie said as she stood up and stretched her arms.

The three ladies walked together upstairs to the master bedroom. Falling on the bed Jen and Sandie positioned Lydia between them as the guest of honor since it was her bed. They lazily stroked each other and kissed tenderly. Each of them thinking about the night that lay ahead and the pleasure they would hopefully get the next day with the golf pro.

12