Golf Pro Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick's will to compete went out the window that night. He knew he should forget her but everyday he thought about her and the good times they had together. He longed to hold her supple body against his, feeling her gentle kisses all over his body. Slowly his golf game went sour. Each night he went back to an empty room with little companionship except the television. He frequented the local bars, but these were one night escapades with no long lasting relationship. He began to miss the qualifiers and after a month of no checks coming in, knew that it was time to head back to being golf pro at some country club. He put his resume out and after a few interviews landed a nice job at an exclusive country club in the northeast. That is where he met Lydia and Sandie.

Rick noticed the small breasts and tight buns of the taller woman, while the shorter one's breasts looked as though they were ready to pop out of her blouse. Her ass was a bit larger then the taller one but he could see it was nice and hard in her tight fitting shorts. Her thighs were muscular and he wondered if she ever squeezed her lovers too tight when they were tasting her sweet delights. As the two approached the counter, Rick felt the familiar urge in his cock as he surveyed them more closely.

"Sir, could you tell me how much this Ashworth shirt costs?" asked the taller one.

"It's $79.95 ma'am."

"Hmmmm that sure seems like a bargain compared to the other clubs we've been too" she told her friend.

The three of them discussed prices of other clothing items the women were interested in purchasing. During their conversation, Rick learned they were both new in town as their husbands worked for the same company and were transferred together. Their husbands were avid golfers and were now talking to the club manager about joining. The women had decided to look through the pro shop while the men figured out the details.

"I'm Rick Johnson, the head pro here at Pine River" he said smiling and extending his hand.

"I'm Lydia" the taller one said.

"I'm Cassandra, but everyone just calls me Sandie" the shorter one added.

"I'm pleased to meet both of you. I hope you find everything here that you need."

"We hope that we find everything we need too" Lydia said, smiling at Rick as she looked him up and down.

Rick returned her smile feeling his cock harden a little and replied "If you don't find what you’re looking for, just let me know and I'll try to find it for you.

"Oh don't worry about that. We'll let you know when we need something" Sandie threw in with a sexy smile.

Rick wasn't sure where the conversation was leading so he changed subjects and asked "Do you ladies play golf or is that game only for your husbands?

"I'm not very good. But Sandie hits the ball very well" Lydia said smiling at her companion.

Sandie blushed a bit at her friends remarks and replied "I'm not that good."

"Ladies if you're interested, I do give group lessons every Thursday morning. Both of you are more than welcome to come down to the range and observe one day and if you like what you see, you can enroll in the class."

Lydia and Sandie looked at each other, searching as friends do to see if the other one is interested. Sandie was the first to speak. "I do need work on my short game. Lydia has been telling me that I seem to have trouble getting it in the hole lately."


Lydia smiled and then chuckled under her breath. Rick looked at her and wondered what the inside joke was between them as the two women broke out into laughter. Rick outlined the lessons which had already taken place and what the women could expect if they came the following Thursday. He sensed that they were interested and was a bit taken back when they both looked him up and down as if trying to figure out what he looked like naked. They agreed that if time permitted on Thursday, they would attend his free clinic.

As they turned to walk away, he heard Sandie say "I wonder if he has trouble finding the hole" bringing a loud laugh from Lydia.

Rick was almost regretting his decision to ask these two to join the golf lessons. He thought they appeared to be two rich bitches that enjoyed making light of everything and could be disruptive to the other members.

Thursday morning awoke with a brilliant sunrise and word from the weather channel that it would be another hot humid day in the northeast. Rick enjoyed hot weather and the humidity never really got to him. As he opened the pro shop, he listened to the weatherman talk about the humid weather and how thunderstorms could pop up out of nowhere in the late afternoons and early evenings.

Lydia heard the door chime and knew it was Sandie arriving for their Thursday morning workout. Their husbands had left for the office an hour ago to beat the morning rush hour. Looking at her watch she saw it was 7:00 a.m. Sandie was always on time when they made an appointment for a workout. She looked in the hallway mirror, admiring her new gym shorts and tank top she had bought last weekend. She brushed a strand of red hair from her forehead before moving toward the door the door. Opening the door, Lydia saw Sandie standing in her new golf attire, an Ashworth plaid polo shirt and tight white shorts.

"What are wearing that for today? I thought we were going to run a few miles and then workout" Lydia asked, looking puzzled.

"Don't you remember that today is our free clinic with that handsome golf pro at the club?" Sandie replied.

"Ohhhh yeaaa I remember now. I was hoping we would get to workout" Lydia said, looking dejected.

"Honey, we are going to get our workout and then go check out the goods on the golf pro" Sandie laughed taking Lydia into her arms.

Sandie turned her face upwards towards her taller friend and watched excitedly as her lips descended to hers. Their kiss was tentative at first, then more insistent with each passing second. Her arms went around Lydia's waist and then lower to cup her ass cheeks in each hand. She squeezed them hard in her hands, pulling her body closer against her own. She felt Lydia's arms encircle her upper back and then one hand on the back of her neck forcing her lips harder against her taller friend’s rich full lips. She moaned when Lydia's tongue danced slowly along her lips, and then dipped into her mouth, flicking at her own tongue. They stood in the foyer for a few minutes holding each other, kissing deeply, letting their hands roam over the other's clothed body.

Finally Sandie broke the kiss and announced with a mischievous grin "Let's get our real workout done so we won't miss our free golf lesson."

"I was hoping you'd say that. I have a new toy that I received in yesterday's mail and I'm anxious to share it with you" Lydia responded taking her by the hand, leading her out onto the sun porch.

Sandie saw the box lying on the coffee table and had inkling what it might be. She watched Lydia open it and pull out a penis-like dildo about nine inches long with life-like looking veins popping out down the shaft.

"Here's the best part" Lydia said pulling out a strap from the box. "I've been thinking about fucking you ever since I finally got the courage to order this bad boy" she continued.

Sandie stood speechless in the middle of the room looking at the life-like cock. She and Lydia had fucked with vibrators and dildos but never had they tried a strap-on. The longer she looked at the rubber cock, the more she felt her pussy moisten with her juices. Lydia sensed her friend’s desire and quickly crossed the room, taking her in her arms again with the dildo tightly clenched in her fist and pressing into Sandie's back. They kissed hard, smashing their mouths together, feeling the desire well up in each of their bodies.

Lydia threw the dildo onto the sofa and began to remove Sandie's clothes. Sandie helped Lydia with her clothes and soon the two of them were standing together in the middle of the room naked and pressing their bodies against one another.

Sandie leaned over and took her time licking and kissing around Lydia's breasts. Though they weren't large, they were a hand and mouth full. Lydia gasped loudly as Sandie's mouth drew her nipple into her mouth. Her hand flew to the back of her head, encouraging her to suck the whole tit into her mouth. Sandie's tongue and lips moved quickly over the hard nipple, licking and kissing around the tip, then sucking it hard into her mouth. Each time she sucked one of her sensitive nipples into her mouth, Lydia would moan and pull Sandie's head tighter against her chest. While Sandie's lips played with her nipples, her hands roamed over Lydia's tight ass, massaging each cheek between her fingers. Her fingers met in the crack of Lydia's ass, pushing at the tight rear opening. She felt Lydia's grip tighten as her fingers probed her tight anal opening.

Lydia felt her body's temperature rise from the manipulations Sandie was performing on her body. She felt the moist juice from her pussy dampen her thigh. She wanted to stand there all day and let her friend devour her, but she spied their new toy and wanted to try it out on her friend’s wet pussy.

She put her hands on Sandie's shoulders and pushed her slightly away saying "honey I love what you’re doing and believe me you’re making me hotter by the minute but I want to fuck you with my new toy."

"Mmmmm ... yessss ... I want to feel that hard stiff cock in my pussy" she replied through half closed eyes.

Lydia walked to the sofa, picked up the dildo and sensuously slid her hand up and down its length. Sandie stood behind her pressing her nipples into Lydia's back. Lydia pushed back wanting to feel those two hard bullets burrow into her back. As Lydia fumbled with the straps, Sandie's hands covered her breasts, softly massaging them. Lydia found it hard to concentrate on her new toy, feeling her breathing quicken from her friends touch. After a short time, Lydia was finally able to attach the strap to her body. Sandie stood behind her helping Lydia adjust the straps to the right tightness. When the dildo was finally in place, Lydia turned to face her friend. Sandie stood looking at the large dildo hanging between her friend’s legs.

"Ohhhh Lydia I want you to fuck me hard with big cock" she said grabbing it as though it was the real thing.

"I've thought about fucking you when we used our other toys but now I'm going to get to experience the thrill of really fucking you."

Lydia pulled her friend down into the deep pile rug, letting her lie down on her back. She moved between her legs and slowly pulled them apart, peering down at her neatly trimmed blonde bush. Lydia grabbed the thick dildo, rubbing it along the length of her wet pussy.

"We have to get this cock nice and lubricated before I get to fuck you" Lydia announced echoing her husband's words on those rare occasions when he fucked her.

"I want that hard cock in my pussy. Come on Lydia, don't tease me anymore. I need to feel that thick cock" Sandie called out as she pushed her pelvis upwards trying to help Lydia push it into her.

"All in good time my sweet little horny bitch" she replied slowly rubbing it over her hard clit.

Sandie liked it when Lydia talked dirty to her, calling her little slut or bitch or whatever she came up with during their heated lovemaking. She moaned loudly when the hard rubber slid across her sensitive clit. She loved to have her clit touched and kissed and the more the better. Her hips undulated under the constant pressure Lydia was applying. She wanted it and she wanted it now. Grabbing her breasts in each hand, she squeezed them hard and pushed her hips upwards at the same time.

"Come on honey stick that hard stick deep into my wet pussy" she called out to her lover.

Lydia looked down at her lover, watching her squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples as her head rolled slightly from one side to the other. "Does my little slut whore want this big thick hard cock rammed up her pussy?" she taunted.

"Yessss ... please fill my hot cunt with your hard cock ... Pleaseeee" she pleaded withering on the floor in front of Lydia.

Lydia pulled the dildo away from her clit and slid it down her juice trail to her opening. As she slipped it inside her, she called out to her horny friend.

"I want you to think that this is that golf pros cock you are fucking my sweet bitch. You want to fuck him, don't you? Come on tell your mistress that you want to fuck his brains out."

Sandie squirmed beneath her as the dildo slid deeper inside her. Visions of the golf pro filled her head and she closed her eyes picturing him sliding his hard cock into her pussy.

"Yesss I want his cock in my pussy while you fuck his face baby. Ohhhh give it to me harder ... mmmmmm that's it push it in deeper ... ohhhh yessss" Sandie yelled out as the dildo reached full depth.

Lydia pushed the dildo into her pussy as far as it would go, then slowly began removing it. She felt Sandie's hips moving in rhythm to hers when she pulled it almost to the end of the opening, then plunging it back into the wet tunnel. Sandie moaned below her with each attack on her cunt. They fell into a rhythm of speeding up, then slowing down. Lydia grabbed her legs and pulled them over her shoulders, watching her friend massage her own nipples to hardness. She looked down and watched as the fake cock tied to her waist plunged in and out of her friend’s wet cunt.

"You like my thick cock, don't you, my little slut? Tell me my sweet bitch. Do you think our golf pro friend can fuck you like I'm doing now?" she called out.

Sandie eyes remained closed, imagining the feeling of the big dildo being the handsome pro’s cock. She did not want to break her daydream and the words of her friend, Lydia, only fueled the fire burning inside her.

"I love your thick cock Rick" she yelled, lost in her sensual daydream. "Ohhh fuck me harder ... aghhhhh that's it harder" she called out over and over.

Lydia felt her pussy being stimulated by the harness holding the dildo. Every time she plunged the cock into her pussy, it shot a jolt of pleasure on her clit. Instinctively, her hand reached down and she found she could rub her own clit as she fucked her partner. Her breathing became more ragged as she rubbed her clit. She threw her head back and moaned loudly with each pass of her fingers over her swollen knob. Sandie opened her eyes and saw Lydia above her, fucking her with the dildo, with her hand stuck between them.

"Fuck me Lydia. I want you cum with me honey. Ohhhh ... yessss ... honey fuck me with your new toy" Sandie said coming back to reality and seeing who was really fucking her.

Lydia's eyes flew open and the two women's eyes locked on each other. They saw the raw lust in both their eyes and they both knew it wouldn't be long before they both were in the throes of orgasm. Lydia pushed harder against Sandie's willing pussy, pushing her own hand against her hard clit.

Sandie's hips rose and fell off the floor with each thrust from Lydia's dildo. One of her hands left her breast and found her clit. She pushed her finger against the sensitive bud and groaned so loud that she was sure the neighbors would hear. Panting faster, she rubbed her clit harder, flicking her fingernail over it, making her ass jump involuntarily and pushing the dildo deep into her.

"Mmmmm ... now ... baby ... now ... fuck me harder .... mmmm ... ohhhh fuck ... yesssssss" she screamed as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks.

Her body bucked and wiggled wildly under her lover trying to buck her off but at the same time trying to keep that big hard dildo lodged deep within her. Lydia held on for dear life as Sandie's orgasms hit one after another. Sandie's screaming and loud orgasm brought Lydia to the brink of her own orgasm. She stopped fucking Sandie and knelt before her friend frantically rubbing her clit, the dildo waving harmlessly in the air between them.

"Cum for me baby ... fuck yourself ... mmmmm I want to see you cum for me” Sandie called out.

Sandie reached up and grabbed both of Lydia's nipples, twisting them hard, bringing a moan of sharp pain from her mouth. Lydia's body, bathed in perspiration, hung in front of her like a tower ready to collapse. She wavered back and forth, teetering on the edge of an imaginary cliff, stoking her wet mound as Sandie massaged her breasts. Then as if from nowhere, Lydia's breathing became ragged and labored, signaling the impending orgasm.

Sandie repeated her plea "cum for me baby ... fuck yourself hard ... that's it show me how hard you can cum."

Lydia heard her words and felt her body take over. There was nothing she could do to prevent what was going to happen to next. Her body went rigid, her breathing stopped momentarily before staring up again, and then the flood gates opened. Her body quivered over her friend as it had so many times before but this one seemed to last longer and was more intense than any of the orgasms she had had recently. When it finally subsided she fell into a heap on top of her friend. Sandie wrapped her arms around her and kissed her sweaty brow tenderly. She tasted the sweet salt that is present when a person perspires profusely.

They laid together for awhile regaining their sense of normalcy before Lydia began to stir, stating. "If we're going to get that free lesson, my sweet little horny bitch then we had better get showered and dressed."

"Mmmmm I'd like to wash your back if you wash mine" Sandie said with a lazy smile.

"I don't think we have time for an encore but if this pro turns us on today I'll let you fuck me with my new toy" Lydia said pulling Sandie to her feet and heading to the shower.

"I can't wait to fuck you with your toy" Sandie replied walking behind her.

He busied himself, getting ready for the group of six golfers who were willing to pay his rate of $50.00 per hour for 10 one-hour lessons. The last lesson was a private where each student played a full round with the pro and no distractions from the other students. He found this to be very helpful for one on one lesson time to reinforce the points he brought out every week. Today was the fourth lesson which would be on driving. As he went about placing golf balls on the driving range, he noticed a cream colored Lexus convertible pull into a parking space. He watched as two female figures got out and headed in his direction. He had forgotten about the two women in his office earlier in the week but watching the tall and short women approach, brought back memories of their first encounter.

"I hope I didn't make a mistake about asking them to join us" he thought, watching them approach him.

"Good morning ladies, I see that you decided to join us today to see if you want to be part of our group lessons" he said smiling and hoping to himself that they would behave.

"Ohhh it is a beautiful morning. I feel so alive and refreshed after our morning workout” Lydia said winking at Sandie.

"Yea, we worked up quite a sweat this morning" Sandie chimed in smiling broadly.

The two women chuckled again knowing that Rick had no clue what the hell they were talking about.

"Do you two work out together on a regular basis?" Rick asked, looking them both up and down, admiring their slim bodies.

"We get together on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the day, and Saturday mornings when our husbands are out golfing together. We like to work up a sweat together" Lydia said smiling and looking directly into his eyes with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Rick pictured the two of them running together through a park, or lifting weights, working up a sweat. He felt a surge go through his loins at the thought of these two lovely ladies sweating and perspiring together. There was something about their manner of speech to each other that seemed to indicate that they had some secrets amongst themselves. Rick thought about the two of them lying naked in bed with him between them. His cock twitched a bit more in his pants as the vision filled his brain.