Golf Pro Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was brought back to reality when he Sandie ask in a sweet sexual way "Sir, do we need to get our own clubs from the car?"

"Huh ... mmmm no we have some bag boys who will gladly get your clubs for you" Rick said realizing they were smiling at him.

Rick called the pro shop on his portable phone and told Bobby to bring the clubs from their car. When he hung up he overheard Lydia say to Sandie "I wonder if his shaft is as long as my new one."

Sandie smiled and whispered "we'll just have to check out his equipment sometime."

Rick knew that they said it loud enough for him to hear. He started to feel a bit uncomfortable around these two when he heard some of the other golfers walking to the practice range. He was glad some other people were showing up. He wasn't sure if they were trying to lead him on or just playing some silly high society game with his mind.

The hour lesson went by quickly and Rick was amazed at how the two new women paid attention to his instructions. He particularly impressed with Sandie who despite being shorter than most of the other golfers, hit the ball farther than the women and most of the men. He complimented her on her form and ball striking ability after the class was over. She seemed genuinely pleased that Rick paid attention to her golfing abilities.

Lydia on the other hand needed a lot of practice with her swing mechanics and timing if she ever wanted to improve her game. Rick explained some of the swing techniques she should try at home. She seemed a bit hurt when he suggested she should talk to Sandie about her swing and maybe copy some of it.

Rick and the two women were the last to leave the range. He asked them if they were interested in joining his class. Both of them said they would talk it over with their husbands and if they agreed they would be back for the next session.

As the two women walked away, he heard Sandie say to Lydia “if it wasn't for the shaft job I got this morning, I don't think I could have concentrated so well. I think next time we come out here I'll have to give the shaft and see how you do."

Both women laughed loudly, looking back over their shoulder at Rick, who was standing on the driving range with a puzzled look on his face. He would have shown that they exaggerated their swing now that they knew he was watching their asses as they walked away. He watched as Lydia latched onto Sandie's arm, leaning over to whisper something in her ear.

The two women showed up at the next session all signed up and ready to play. Their husbands thought it would be a good idea for them to learn more about the game so that when they played together, the women wouldn’t embarrass the men. The two ladies did not tell their husbands about the pro who got their juices flowing nor the times the two of them shared making love and imagining that the pro was putting his shaft into their wet pussies.

The weeks flew by and Rick endured the sly comments from them each week. When they were with their husbands around the club house, they were the most demur and social able ladies, not making sexual comments. But when they were alone, especially after the lessons, they left little doubt in Rick's mind that given half the chance, the two of them might try to rape him.

He was talking to the group on the next to the last week, telling them within the next week he wanted them to make a tee time for them to go out onto the course individually. He told them all how proud he was of them and that he was looking forward to playing a round of golf with them. Afterwards, he watched the two women approach him as they did after every lesson. Lydia was the first to speak.

"If it's alright with you, sir, we would like to go out together to play around with you."

Sandie giggled at Lydia's inference, adding" What she means sir, is that we want to play our round of golf with you together."

"Well I usually don't take two students out at a time because it can be distracting to the other player" he said knowing they would argue with him.

"We play all the time together, don't we Sandie?" Lydia said chuckling under her breath.

"Ohhh yes we play together all the time. I'm sure we won't bother each other." Sandie laughed.

"I'm not so sure this is a good idea" Rick responded.

"Tell you what sir, just to make sure we take it seriously, we are willing to bet a wager of our score against yours with our handicaps" Lydia blurted out.

"Yea, we'll play you for $10.00 a hole. We'll use our best score on each hole with our handicaps against yours" Sandie said smiling at the challenge given to him.

Rick thought about the challenge and it intrigued him to play against these two women. He knew Sandie would be a challenge because of natural ability. She had a 21 handicap but lately she appeared to playing much better. But what about Lydia? Would she rise to the challenge? Her handicap was 30 and he knew that he would have to give her 2 strokes on 12 holes. She also seemed to be the one in charge, making most of the little remarks and sexual innuendos. He knew they would probably find some other way to play together so he smiled and said "it's a deal. We will play next Thursday afternoon at 2:00 p.m."

Both ladies echoed their agreement as they gave each other high fives, thinking they pulled a coup. Rick smiled and hoped the weatherman would help him out. Usually during the month of August the hot afternoon sun would be hot and if the season held true to form, the humidity would be high.

Thursday afternoon started out just as Rick had hoped it would. The weather was hot and humid. The thick humid haze hung over the landscape giving Rick the edge he thought he needed to show these two women a thing or two about the game. With the high humidity, they were bound to get tired after playing most of the holes. He was standing behind the counter when the two women came into the cool air conditioned pro shop. They had walked only from the parking lot but Rick could see the perspiration already forming on their golf shirts. Sandie's shirt clung to her large breasts even though she pulled her shirt away trying to get cool air on her skin. Lydia's shirt clung to her smaller breasts, but she seemed unaffected by the humid air.

"Are you two ready to show me what you've learned in the last few weeks" Rick said smiling politely.

"Ohhh we're more than equal to the task" Sandie called out to his challenge.

"I think we're going to like taking your money, Mr. Pro" Lydia shot out mockingly.

"By the way there are no carts allowed. Everyone has to walk and either carries their own clubs or you can use a pull cart" Rick announced.

"What the hell .... I mean, I thought we were going to get to use carts. We always take carts with our husbands" Lydia said with disbelief in her voice.

"Sorry but everyone else had to play this way and there are no exceptions” Rick said smugly.

"That's not a problem for us. Is it, Lydia?" Sandie stated with some determination in her voice.

"Your right Sandie, we'll beat this guy if we have to crawl."

"Well then ladies let’s get started" Rick said walking toward the first tee.

Rick figured the weather would be to his advantage because he played everyday and was used to the humid air. After four holes it looked like he was right as the ladies seemed to walk a bit slower down the fairway. Sandie had kept the women close with her chipping and putting. They were down one hole as they looked over their fairway shots on the par four fifth, a slight dogleg left with the green hidden by trees.

Rick looked at the two women conversing about what club to play. Their shirts were completely soaked from the humid air, revealing the outline of the lace on their bras. He felt that familiar twinge again in his cock as he studied them. "What would it be like to touch those large breasts of Sandie's or what about those smaller breasts of Lydia's” he daydreamed. He imagined them stripping off their shirts and playing naked but laughed to himself at the absurdity of the thought.

Lydia hit first and her ball landed short of the green again. She had been short with her approach shots on every hole so far and Rick again told her to use a longer club in the heavy air. She only smiled and shot back "do you have a long shaft in your bag I could use?"

Rick ignored her remark but he caught Sandie smiling and looking down at his crotch. "Shit they are going to try and tease me silly" he thought as he watched Sandie hit her approach shot.

Sandie's ball landed on the fringe and rolled to a stop twenty-five feet from the pin. Rick watched as they slapped each others hands. He really liked watching her smooth swing and wondered what it would be like to have her sitting on his hard cock. As he walked to his ball further up the fairway, he heard Lydia comment mockingly "I wonder if he will use his long shafted club for this shot since there air is so heavy."

"I'd love to see his long shaft put to good use sometime today" remarked Sandie letting out a small laugh.

Rick knew now that part of their game was to try and throw off his concentration. So far nothing they had done distracted him but he was beginning to feel hotter than the air temperature. As he stood over his ball, adjusting his grip and stance, he pictured them naked in front of him. He knew he should stop and refocus but he took his swing and watched as the ball traveled over the green and land in a greenside bunker. "Shit you know better than that" he cursed at himself as he picked up his bag.

It took him two to get down from the bunker while Sandie two putted for her par. Now the match was all even after five holes. The two women hugged each other and laughed, telling each other that they were going to beat his ass today. Rick looked dejected, knowing now that Sandie was playing very well and if Lydia won a few holes he could find himself in a position where he would owe them money. He had not lost to a student in over two years and he didn't want these two women to win and gloat about it to their husbands.

They played the next four holes even. Rick was shooting even par but with the strokes he had to give each of them, they had managed to keep pace with his score. As they walked to the ninth green, the two women were filled with confidence that they were going to win on the backside. Bobby, the young bag boy, came out to greet them and inform Rick that a storm was on the way. Rick asked about the speed of the storm and direction. Bobby told him it was moving at approximately 30 miles per hour and approaching from the southwest and the weather channel thought it would be overhead in about one and one-half to two hours. Rick looked at the blackening sky to the west and told the women what it meant.

"We can either try to play the back nine, wait it out and hope it doesn't last long, or wait for another day."

"Are you trying to get out of this little bet we have sir?" Sandie said

"No, but the weather does not look good for the next few hours" he responded.

"Well I think your trying to chicken out on us, because you know we're going whip your tail on the back nine" Lydia interjected.

"It appears to me that you two have made your decision. So I suggest we get going and try to finish before the storm hits" Rick said picking up his bag and heading for the tenth tee.

Rick birdied the tenth hole with an approach shot that landed five feet from the pin and rolled backwards to eight inches. Sandie bogeyed the hole and Lydia just missed a bogey that with her 2 strokes on the hole would have given her a birdie. Her putt lipped out making Rick sweat. He thought again about her getting lucky and winning a few holes.

When Lydia tapped in for her handicapped par, she looked at Sandie and said "looks like our pro has about eight inches."

Sandie, standing off to the side holding the flag stick, said "I believe your right Lydia; I think he does have eight inches."

Rick blushed a bit from their teasing, knowing they were talking about his cock and not the putt. As he approached his putt, he heard Sandie remark "I hope you put all of it in my hole."

He lost his concentration again and stood over his putt for a long time thinking about what she said. "Was she serious or was this another ploy of theirs to throw him off and hope that he would miss it." He lined up the putt and put the ball into the heart of the cup but he was shaking as he stroked the ball.

Rick's lead increased to three holes as the women had trouble with the long holes on the next two holes. He was feeling pretty confident as he got ready to address the ball on the thirteenth tee.

"I'm up three with six to play" he thought to himself.

The air became very still and the temperature seemed to rise ten degrees as thunder rolled through the western sky. Rick looked up and saw the storm was tracking faster than anticipated. Huge black clouds loomed in the distance, promising a heavy rain storm. He knew they would probably not finish the back nine before the storm hit.

"Ladies, from the looks of the sky, we will not be able to finish the last few holes before it rains" he said looking at the two ladies standing off to the side of the tee box drenched in sweat.

"You’re not going to get out it that easy. Come on hit your ball and let's get this show on the road. Lydia and I plan to beat you on the remaining holes" Sandie stated showing here determination to compete with him.

"All right then but don't say I didn't warn you. I hope you like getting drenched because you’re going to get very wet" Rick said.

"Mmmm Sandie and I like getting very wet. In fact we play better when we're wet. Don't we Sandie?"

"Oh yes we like it when we're very wet and slippery" Sandie said licking her lips.

Rick's mind raced with erotic thoughts of the two of them in a shower washing their naked bodies. "What the hell am I thinking? I've got to play and besides this is just their way of trying to mess with my mind" he thought as he addressed the ball.

His shot was down the right side of the narrow fairway. He was relieved that he could even hit the ball with the teasing they were giving him. Lydia sliced the ball into the right rough while Sandie's ball landed gently down the middle of the fairway. As the threesome walked up to their balls, the sound of thunder got louder and the sky grew darker.

Lydia and Rick found her ball sitting up in the rough. Lydia looked at Rick and whispered seductively "do you think I should use that long iron of yours now? I bet it would feel good in my hands."

Rick shuffled a bit not knowing how to answer this brazen woman. After a short pause he regained his composure and said “I think a 3 iron would be a good club to hit. You need to stay to the right of the pond on the right side of the green"

Lydia pulled the iron from her bag and slowly stroked the shaft. "Yes I think your right, this shaft feels good but I bet yours feels better."

She took the best swing she had all day, hitting the ball on the sweet spot and watched as the ball sailed through the thick humid air, landing on the green and stopping fifteen feet from the pin. Lydia jumped up and down celebrating her great shot. Sandie standing near her hugged her tightly, congratulating her. Rick complimented her on a brilliant shot.

"That long shaft is just what I need" she smiled at Rick, glancing down at his crotch.

Sandie hit her approach into the back fringe. The two women knew they had thrown down the gauntlet and Rick would have to respond. He knew Lydia got two strokes on this hole. If she three putted, she would birdie the hole so he knew he would need to drop it close to the pin. Rick hit a wedge from 125 yards and watched as the ball landed on the upslope and trickled back towards the hole. When the ball stopped he was twelve feet from the hole and knew he had a chance to at least tie the hole.

Sandie putted from the fringe, leaving a short three footer for par. Pushing the putt right, she cursed under her skin at having lost the chance to par the hole with an extra stroke. Lydia putted next and hit the putt too hard to five feet past the pin. Sandie encouraged her to make the putt, but the uphill putt died just short of the hole. Rick lined up his putt knowing that he now had the chance to halve the hole. As he stood behind his ball, thunder sounded and the first drops of water began to fall. He looked up into the sky and knew the heavy rain was about to fall. The raindrops began hitting the pond water more frequently as he approached his putt.

"Come on Rick you can make that little putt. Show us how you put it into the deep hole. I bet Sandie would like you to put it in her hole" Lydia remarked, licking her lips and watching him intently.

Rick was clearly distracted as he tried to concentrate on his putt. He knew it was fairly straight until it broke left to right and would break at the hole. He felt the raindrops hitting his neck as he steadied his nerves. He tried to clear his mind of all the sexual teasing going on and finally after what seemed an eternity, he stroked his putt. It stayed on line as he knew, but then he realized he hit it a bit too hard and the ball instead of breaking continued straight past the hole before it broke.

"Yahoooo, we won the hole" Lydia shouted as the rain came down harder.

Sandie and Lydia slapped their hands together announcing that they were only two holes down. Rick looked over the pond as they were celebrating and told them to head for the cover of the shelter. The all ran for cover as the sky opened up sending down sheets of water.

The shelter was put at this location because it is the farthest distance from the pro shop and also to give golfers someplace to go during rain storms. When they arrived at the shelter they found another foursome standing and sitting on the benches watching the rain. Rick knew these players as ones who played regularly on Thursday afternoons. They had teed off on the next hole and had gotten halfway down the fourteenth fairway when the rains came. They had gotten to the shelter just as Rick missed his birdie putt and the women were jumping up and down celebrating.

An older gentleman, John Fitzpatrick, smiled as he watched the women and Rick run towards cover. "Looks like you've got a game on your hands, Rick" he said with a distinct Irish voice.

"Yea, John, they are giving me all I can handle and then some. I think I taught them too good during my lessons" Rick responded.

The other men were busy checking out the two females who stood under the shelter drenched. Each of them envied Rick for his position as head pro. He got to give lessons to good looking rich women and these two were head turners. They didn't say a word but their thoughts were clearly written in their facial expressions.

Lydia and Sandie stood off to the side listening to the men discuss their game and how lucky and unlucky their golf games were. They saw the men eyeing them and both of them gave their soft demur smiles, giving them the impression that they were mild and meek women. Their reactions were not lost on Rick. He watched their actions and marveled at how they could turn on a different personality at the drop of a hat. He half listened to the others and occasionally joined in the conversation. After a half hour, the men started discussing the weather and what were the chances of the rain stopping. Some of them wanted to stay and some wanted to leave. They looked to Rick and asked his advice.

"It looks as if this is going to an all day rain boys. We could be out here another hour or so the way the clouds are moving."

More discussion ensued with the men finally deciding to head for the clubhouse and play cards.

"Are you coming in with us" John Fitzpatrick said looking at the three of them.

"I don't think so" said Lydia before Rick could speak. She continued "my friend and I have a little match with Mr. Pro here and we're not going to let him off the hook. He has a two hole lead and we plan to beat him TODAY."