Golf Shop or Victoria's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodmanone
woodmanone
2,294 Followers

The next morning Sloane had the day off but got up to make coffee for me. She was still wearing the T-shirt that she slept in. I thought she looked adorable as she moved around the kitchen with the cheeks of her butt peeking out every now and then. Sloane would look good and turn me on wearing almost anything but I still wondered about the stuff from Vicky's.

She said she was going to spend the day visiting with her younger sister, so if I needed her to call her cell. As I finished dressing, I peeked into the back of the closet and the infamous bag was still there. I left for work thinking about it and begin to wonder if I should just ask Sloane about it. I kissed her good bye and left for work.

Sloane's sister Cindy was two years younger. She had married her high school sweetheart right after graduation and now Bob and Cindy had two children. Cindy was a stay at home mom and they seemed to be the perfect family. The kids were well behaved and Bob came home every night. He seldom had a night out with the boys or stopped for a drink on the way home. He was devoted to Cindy and their kids.

Cindy was almost the exact opposite of Sloane. Sloane was tall and voluptuous, Cindy was short and slender. Sloane had great hair and beautiful eyes, Cindy's hair was a mousey brown and she had nondescript brown eyes. When Sloane went out she was always dressed and groomed nicely, Cindy didn't seem to care and wore "house dresses" or baggy jeans when she left the house.

My beautiful wife had a natural look and used just enough makeup to enhance her best features, her eyes and high cheekbones. Cindy's idea of grooming consisted of brushing her hair or putting it up in a bun and using a touch of lipstick. Sloane worked in the public sector and maybe that was the difference, I don't know.

Don't get me wrong, Cindy and Bob were good people and I liked them both. I particularly envied them about one aspect of their relationship, their children. Now that we were financially secure Sloane and I could start a family too. We wanted to build a nest egg before we had kids, now we didn't have to wait anymore.

My boss, the crew, and I had lunch where he explained my new status. During that meeting I spilled a cup of coffee on my shirt and as I only lived about 15 minutes from my office I decided to go home and change after lunch. Standing in front of my closet choosing another shirt I looked down and discovered that the bag from Vicky's was gone. I searched the entire closet but it was defiantly gone.

Now I was really confused. What had happened to those sexy clothes? Time to put an end to this mystery I decided. Sloane was supposed to be at Cindy's so I would go over there to verify that she was there. If she wasn't there, I would confront her that night and find out what was going on.

My thinking was a little out of the box here for a man that loved his wife as much as I do. The only excuse I have was a story I had heard that morning. One of my co-workers had discovered some bills from a lady's shop that specialized in sexy clothing. Clothing that he never saw his wife wear and he got suspicious. He caught his wife in bed with a neighbor and it broke up his marriage. I guess I was thinking Sloane's actions were suspicious too.

I got to Cindy's, maybe driving a little faster than I should have. It was lucky that there were no cops around because I think I set a new overland speed record getting to my sister-in-law's house. There were two vehicles parked in the drive way. Sloane's rose pink Mustang was there, but the other car wasn't Cindy's. The other vehicle was Bob's truck.

My first thought was that Cindy had run to the store or something but then I thought Sloane would have gone with her. And what was Bob was doing home from work? Was something going on between Bob and Sloane? If so I couldn't fault Bob's taste, Sloane is a hottie. But I could find fault with his actions. Now what do I do?

Should I confront them right away or should I wait and see where this was going? The guy at work told us that he waited a few days to get evidence of his wife's cheating before he confronted her. I didn't understand his actions; if Sloane was "misbehaving" I wanted to put a stop to it right now, one way or the other. That was my answer; I was going spoil their little party.

No sneaking around peeking in windows or slipping in the back door, I was going to meet this situation head on. Getting out of my truck I walked to the front door. We had a key to Bob and Cindy's for emergencies just as they did for our house and I used it to open the door. I didn't know what I was going to find but I was determined to find out something.

The house was quiet. There was no one in the living room, dining room, or the kitchen but I could hear Sloan's voice coming from the hallway that led to the bedrooms. Oh hell, there was something going on. I stopped to gather myself for a moment and then walked, well actually I stomped, toward the bedrooms.

Sloane was standing in the door way to Bob and Cindy's bedroom. That wasn't so bad; what she was wearing made it bad. She was wearing pale green boy shorts and a lacey bra that I had seen in that damn bag. I had never seen Sloane dressed so sexy; too bad she was dressed for another man. I heard her talking to someone inside the bedroom. Sloane was concentrating on the bedroom and hadn't seen or heard me yet.

"That's it, stretch so you're showing off what you've got. If you want to drive him crazy you've got to flaunt your body at him," Sloane was saying. "You need to bend your leg at the knee and turn toward him."

Wait! Drive him crazy? Flaunt your body at him? What? Was more than one person in the bedroom? Was she involved in a threesome? (See what kind of idiotic things your mind can conjure up)

"Sloane," I called her name softly. She turned toward me and her eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped.

"Dillon! What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing. Who's in the bedroom and what are you doing?"

"You can't be here right now honey. You have to go," Sloane replied as she tried to push me back down the hallway.

"Who's in the bedroom?" I repeated as I stepped around her and looked into the bedroom. Now it was my turn for my eyes to open wide and my jaw to drop.

Laying on the bed, frozen in her last pose was my sister-in-law Cindy dressed in a red duplicate of Sloane's outfit. She looked really good from the quick look that I had. Cindy sort of squeaked when she saw me and grabbed a sheet to cover herself. If I had been confused before I was at a total loss now.

I turned to Sloane with a puzzled look and started to question her.

"Wait Dillon. Please go into the living room and I'll be right there," she pleaded with me.

I nodded, went into the living room, and collapsed on the couch to wait for her.

Sloane came to join me wearing a robe. In spite of the situation I was sorry that she had put the robe on. "What are you doing here," she asked in a surprised voice?

I started to get on her case about what she was doing but I still didn't know what was going on. The truth was the best way to go, so I explained it all to her. I told her about seeing her come out of Victoria's Secret with a bag and that I thought the sexy things were for me; telling her of the disappointment when she didn't wear them for me. I explained that I found the bag in the closet and then it was gone. I admitted that seeing Bob's truck at home led me to jump to what was apparently the wrong conclusion.

"You thought I was having an affair with Bob?" Sloane chuckled. "Oh my poor baby."

Personally I didn't see anything funny about the whole thing. "Okay, your turn. What are you doing here, dressed like that and why is Cindy dressed the same way?"

Now it was Sloane's turn. She told me that Cindy had talked to her just before our anniversary and asked for help. Cindy said that she and Bob weren't romantic anymore after all these years and she wanted to put some spark back into their marriage but she didn't know how to liven up their relationship.

Cindy told Sloane that she was just a housewife and mother and didn't know what to do so Sloane came over to give her some pointers. Cindy's car was in the repair shop and she was taking Bob to and from work so she could get the kids to and from school. That's why Bob's truck was in the drive way. They had worked on Cindy's hair, makeup, and how to wear and use the lingerie.

"I didn't tell you what I was doing because Cindy would have been embarrassed," Sloane explained. "My plan was to get something sexy for our anniversary and buy some things for Cindy too. I wanted to model the outfit and show Cindy a few ways to entice Bob. After helping Cindy I was going to wear the sexy stuff for you. You know that if I wore the outfit for you it would end up on the floor, maybe torn off and ruined.

I stared at her for a few seconds and said, "There shouldn't be any secrets between us Sloane, sister or no sister. I made an ass out of myself today but it's partly your fault. I'm not real happy to be made to feel like a fool. We need to discuss some things, so I'm going home and would appreciate you meeting me there." She could see that I was upset and nodded.

The trip back to my house took a little more time than the trip to Cindy's. I hadn't been home for more than twenty minutes when Sloane drove into the garage. Okay, I know that my silly suspicions and action was the reason I looked like an idiot but I was a little angry anyway. Sloane came into the house wearing sweats and carrying the bag. Even angry I was disappointed; I guess I hoped that she would still be wearing those boy shorts and that lacey bra.

I started to say something but Sloane held up her hand to stop me. "I have something important to tell you before you scold me," she said with that little coy smile that extended to her eyes. She stripped off the sweats and still had on the pale green lingerie that I had seen at Cindy's.

Sloane came over and sat in my lap and said, "I love you, you big dummy. Maybe I should be upset that you didn't trust me, but it shows how much you love me." Then she kissed me.

The rest of the afternoon's conversation was mostly non verbal or unintelligible to others. Late that afternoon or early evening we were leaning against the headboard holding each other and resting. By the way, Sloane was right; the pretty little outfit hit the floor about two minutes after she sat in my lap.

"That was a great "discussion" but it's not what I wanted to tell you," she said. "I hope our nest egg is large enough because I'm pregnant Daddy."

I hugged her and started to laugh then opened the drawer to the night stand, took out the financial report, and handed it to Sloane.

"This should just about cover it," I told her.

I had surprised her almost as much as she did me. While it wasn't a "Top the Other One Contest", I think we both won.

See, I told you.

Timing is everything.

Quote from the great English author: Life goes on.

woodmanone
woodmanone
2,294 Followers
12