Golf Widow Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky and Jill go all the way.
2.7k words
4.41
104.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdogg
pdogg
77 Followers

Becky broke from the kiss she and her daughter were sharing. She held her daughter Jill's face in her soft hands and said, "Is this really happening? Am I about to make love with my beautiful curvy sexy daughter?"

Jill blushed a bit and said, "Well, seeing as how you have me so excited I'm about to pop and my nipples are so stiff they could cut glass and my pussy is wetter than Niagara Falls, I sure as hell hope so." Becky brushed the blond hair from her daughter's face and she whispered in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before young lady." The words sent shivers of excitement through both women. "But we're going to do it in my bedroom so get that beautiful ass of yours up."

Becky stood and offered her hand to her almost nude daughter. Jill took it and as she stood she kissed her mother. Her tongue slid into Becky's mouth and the women wrapped their arms around one another as they kissed and mashed their breasts together. Becky reached back and she gently parted Jill's heavy ass cheeks. She lightly probed Jill's ass crack.

Jill clenched a bit as her mother ran her finger up and down her crack. She had a involuntary shiver of excitement as her mother's finger probed her dark abyss. "God damn Mom, I am so turned on."

Becky took a deep breath as she took her finger out of Jill's ass crack. She put her finger to her nose and she inhaled deeply. Jill nearly had an orgasm watching her sniff her finger. Becky said in a voice heavy with lust, "So am I baby girl. So am I." She licked her daughter's musky butt odor off her finger then she took her baby girl by the hand and she lead her up the stairs.

Jill's heavy breasts swayed as she was led by her mom. Her eyes darted all over her mother's 40 something year old body as they walked up the stairs. Jill could not believe how hot her mom still was after all those years of marriage and after having two kids. She didn't think it was possible for her pussy to get any wetter but as she stared at her mother leading her into the bedroom she got hotter and wetter.

Becky led Jill to the bed and told her to lay down. She then went back and closed the door. She said as she walked back to the bed, "I hope you don't mind honey but it's been a lot of years since Mommy ate pussy." She got up on the king sized bed with her daughter. She pulled her daughter's leg apart and she swiftly took down her bikini bottoms. "I need to eat that pussy of yours before I go insane honey." She put her face between Jill's legs and she looked at her daughter's hairy pussy. Jill's young pussy hypnotized her. She leaned down and kissed it softly. Jill moaned as her mother began attending to her pussy. "Oh my fucking god baby girl, your pussy is beautiful."

Jill blushed as she said, "Do you really like it Mommy?"

Becky gave her daughter a devilish look as she lowered herself between Jill's legs and got ready to worship at the fountain of young pussy. "Honey, I like it. I love it, And I'm sure I'll never get enough of it." Her tongue shot out and it slid deep inside her daughter's sopping wet pussy. All the tastes of her youth came flooding back to Becky as she swirled her tongue inside Jill pussy. The tangy female taste danced on her tongue. She inhaled her daughter's excited aroma as she licked and kissed her pussy. The odor of excited pussy and sweat mixed with the musky aroma of Jill's ass and it was like perfume to Becky. She greedily devoured her daughter.

Jill moaned as her mother ate her pussy. She put her hands on her head and she pushed her face deeper into her vagina. It had never felt this good with those other women. Those other women who all looked like Becky. Jill could feel the love and lust oozing out of her mother's lips and tongue as Becky sated her hunger for pussy. "Oh god Mommy, eat me. Don't stop." Jill tried to open her legs wider so that Becky could get deeper inside her but it was no use, Becky's face was as deep as it was going to get. Jill then began grinding her pussy and pushing it at her mother's face. "Fuck. Yes. God. Yes. Lick. It. Eat my bad girl pussy Mommy." The sound of her moans filled not only the bedroom where the women were making love, they filled the whole second floor of the house.

Becky could not get enough. She licked and sucked Jill's pussy and she pushed her face back into her vagina every time Jill pushed her twat at her mother. Becky alternated between sliding her tongue inside her daughter and licking for dear life and taking long swiping licks that began at her daughter's clit and ended with her flicking her tongue in her sweet little rosy brown asshole. Making love to a woman was like riding a bike to Becky, once she learned how she never forgot either. She decided to tease Jill a bit. She raised her face up so that Jill could see her and she said, "Is my baby girl ready to cum?"

Jill opened her eyes and she saw her mother's face all shiny with the wetness from her own pussy. She croaked in an excited voice, "Oh god. Oh fuck. Oh shit. Yes. Mommy make me cum for you. Make you baby girl cum."

Becky smiled at her daughter and she started licking her 19 yr old clit furiously. As she did she slid two fingers in her daughter's vagina and she finger fucked her as she licked her swollen clit.

Jill clawed at the bed and she grabbed handfuls of the sheets and her mother tortured her big fat clit. "More Mommy."

Becky asked, "More what baby girl?"

Jill whispered in a sexy husky voice, "More fingers."

Becky giggled and she did as her daughter asked. She slid three fingers in as she resumed kissing and sucking Jill's clit.

Jill's orgasm welled up inside her and she moaned, "More Mommy."

Becky slid in four fingers and she clamped her mouth down on Jill's clit and she sucked for all she was worth.

When her mother started wiggling her fingers inside her pussy Jill finally exploded. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her and she struggled to catch her breath. Her pussy throbbed as it spasmed. It tightened and loosened all on it's own as she came. Every nerve in her body was on fire as she climaxed.

Becky watched her daughter cumming and a mixture of love, pride, and lust welled up in her. Jilly thrashed and caught her breath and Becky slowly took her hand out of her spasming pussy. Becky watched the last throes of her daughter's orgasm fade and she smiled broadly. "Did Mommy do her baby girl good?"

Jill sat up and she pulled her mother to her. She kissed her roughly and she licked and sucked as much of her juice off her mother's face and out of her mouth. "Oh my god Mommy. You are wonderful." She kissed her mother's face and neck. "You're the best I've ever had."

Becky felt a flash of maternal and sexual pride. "Really?" Her nipples stiffed and she could feel her breasts getting hard as her daughter kissed and nuzzled her.

Jill looked deep into her mother's big blue eyes. "Mom, I mean it. All those other women I were with, they were nothing compared to you. None of them moved me that way you just did. None of them made me cum so hard. None of them made me feel so loved." Jill began running her palm over her mother's small boobs. "None of them made me this wet." She stopped rubbing her mother's breasts and she reached down between her legs and she ran her hand over her slit. Having sufficiently wetted it, she brought it back to her face and she licked her wetness of it. "I swear my pussy never tasted this good until you ate it Mommy."

Becky had to resist the urge to push her baby girl back down on the bed and dive between her legs again, she knew that Jill was not recovered enough from her massive orgasm yet. But she did lean in and kiss Jill softly.

Jill broke their sweet kiss and she said, "It's my turn now." She laid Becky down on the bed and she crawled on top of her. She kissed her mother's open mouth and she sucked her tongue when Becky would let her. She showered her mother's pretty face with kisses as she pressed her curvy body into hers. Jill kissed her way down Becky's face and onto her neck. The slowly she showered her mother's collarbone and upper chest with wet sloppy kisses and licks. Jill knew her mother was getting even more turned on than she had been because she could smell her mother's excitement. Becky's excitement smelled a little different than Jill's and the aroma of it made both women hotter. The scent of it made their lovemaking more insistent and intense.

Becky's breasts heaved as Jill finally made her way to them. She sucked in one nipple as she pinched and rubbed the other one. Becky's 34b's never felt so good as they did while Jill worked them with her tongue and fingers. Her daughter sucked her breasts like she had done so many years ago when she was a baby. "Mmmmmm, yes baby girl. Suck my titties just like you did when you were a baby. Milk mommy's tits honey."

With that encouragement ringing in her ears Jill began nibbling Becky's nipples in addition to licking, sucking, rubbing, and pinching them. She reached down between her mother's legs and she began fingering her wet pussy. Becky's clit felt like a small penis in Jill's hand. She nibbled and sucked as she pressed her mother love button.

The air was heavy with the aroma of female sex and moans of passion. Jill slipped a finger inside her mother and it quickly found her G-spot. When she pressed it her mother yelped and nearly jumped off the bed. "Oh fuck. Oh god. Yes Jilly. Press my buttons you little bitch."

Jill, a submissive by nature, flushed and nearly had another orgasm when her mother called her a little bitch. She managed to fight through the fog of her arousal and say, "Oh god Mom, I love it when you say shit like that to me." She ran her tongue down Becky's torso and she sucked the sweat and love juice out of her mom's belly button. Before she came face to pussy with the vagina she slid out of all those years ago Jill removed her finger from her mother's G-spot. When she did a flood of delicious female sex scent filled her nostrils and she dove between her mother's legs.

For a brief second she just marveled at the beauty of her mother's vagina. She took in the sight of her pouty vaginal lips and her swollen throbbing clit. She loved the way her mother had trimmed her pubic hair and she leaned down and kissed her little mound of hair first. Then she nuzzled her nose in it. She smelled so excited and womanly that Jill thought she was going to faint from all the pleasure she was experiencing at that exact moment.

Becky noticed Jill had stooped and she looked down and said, "What's wrong? Is it ugly to you? Do you hate it, is that why you're stopping?"

Jill quickly said, "Oh god no Mom, your pussy is beautiful. I just wanted to admire it for a minute."

Becky smiled and she gently placed her hands on Jill's head and she put her face into her pussy. She said, "You'll have plenty of time to admire my beautiful box later you little slut. Mommy's pussy is hungry and she needs you to feed it now." And with that she jammed her daughter's face into her soaking wet vagina.

Jill did not disappoint her mother. She ate her pussy with wild abandon. She kissed, licked, and worshipped the pussy she had always secretly wanted ever since she knew that she was into women. This was the moment Jill had fantasized about so many times while rubbing herself. She was now doing what she had dreamed of for so many years, she was eating out her mom.

And Becky was loving it. She kept her hands locked on Jill's head so that she would not stop eating her. Her body became a mass of pleasure and all feeling was centered on her groin. As Jill sucked and licked Becky became more and more excited. Nothing else in the world mattered, nothing. She knew that as her daughter ate her and made her feel like the sexiest most loving mother in the world that after this there was no turning back. There was no way she was ever going to give up making love with her daughter, it was too good. Too hot. Too special. Too passionate.

Jill sensed that her mother was close to cumming so she sucked harder and sure enough she felt Becky's vaginal walls start to contract around her fat tongue. Jill quickly slid a finger in her mother's asshole and she began to wiggle it as her mother came. Becky screamed with delight as she came into her daughter's mouth. Her hand flew off Jill's head and she grabbed the sheets in a vise like grip as her orgasm rolled over her.

Jill watched her mother trash and cum. She knew that what she was feeling for her mother was what other people called 'true love.' She had just given the woman she had grown up idolizing and adoring and wanting the biggest orgasm of her life and Jill was damn proud that she had done it.

Finally as her orgasm faded Becky reached out her hand to her smiling daughter. Jill took it and she let her mother pull her up beside her. She laid Jill's head on her breast and she cooed, "Honey, no one has ever made me feel that way. I came so hard I'm still shaking."

Jill smiled even bigger than before. "I'm so happy Mom." She kissed her mother's breast.

Becky caught her breath and she turned Jill's face to her and she said, "There's no turning back for me honey. I don't think I could live without doing what we just did any more."

Jill kissed her mother's lips quickly and she said, "And you won't have to if you don't want to. I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Not after finally making love with the woman I have loved my whole life. Wild horses could not drag me away from you."

Becky pull Jill on top of her. "Baby girl, from this moment on you and I are sharing this bed."

Jill giggled. "What about Daddy?"

Becky rubbed her daughter's still wet slit. She then licked her fingers clean. "You're daddy doesn't have a pussy that tastes that good and her never made me feel the way you do. He's had his day in this bed and now it's your turn to keep me satisfied." She kissed her daughter as if to seal the deal.

Jill opened her mouth to let her mother's tongue in. This had turned out to be one of a series of the best days of her life.

Becky broke their kiss and she began cuddling and spooning her daughter. She said in a husky whisper, "Baby girl, I just had to huge climaxes, do you mind if we take a nap now?" She laid her arm across Jill's chest and she cupped one of her breasts as the drowsiness overtook her.

Jill whispered back, "Mommy, I'm yours now. I'll do whatever you want." As they drifted off Jill loved the feel of her mother's hot breath on her neck and they way her naked body felt against her backside.

pdogg
pdogg
77 Followers