Golfing with Jessica Alba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straddled the back of her thighs, so she was in between my legs. I spread her butt cheeks apart to reveal her glistening, puckered brown hole. One hand on each cheek. I moved my hips so that my cock was in between her butt cheeks. I held her butt cheeks apart with my fingers, while I used my thumb to force my cock head into her tight hole.

"Look at that! You've stretched out my ass hole so much with that huge fucking dick, that your big, fat cock head slips in so easily." Jessica said, noticing how easily I was able to wedge my large cock head into her rectum this time.

I held her ass cheeks apart as I slowly thrust my hips forward, my dick squelching into her tight little orifice very nosily. One of her legs was still bent at the knee and I could feel her warm, sweaty sole pressing against my lower back.

"Fuck! That feels bigger than the last time." Jessica moaned getting breathless as I worked my full length into her ass hole and was now slowly dragging it half way out, making sure that her ass hole was adjusted to my size.

"Come on! Fuck my ass faster than that!" Jessica yelled at me. So I slammed my cock into her hard and started to fuck her fast. She wanted me to cum in her ass and I wanted to cum now, so I fucked her as fast and hard as I could instantly.

I went flat on top of her, wrapping my arms around her, squeezing her tits, one boob in each hand. Jessica moaned, grabbing the sheets in front of her, trying to get a grip on something while I fucked her as fast as I could. Pulling her body down as I thrust into her, getting my cock further into her rectum.

Both of Jessica's legs were now bent at the knees as I could feel her heels digging into my butt cheeks, her hips moving forward a little when I thrust forward, which caused her sphincter to tighten a little that made her ass hole even tighter than it already was.

"That's it! Work it in deep!" Jessica moaned. "Fill my inside's with that fucking hot cum!" She yelled. I started to kiss the side of her cheeks as I continued to drill into her tight ass hole fast and hard. I started to kiss her lips and she kissed me back. My dick started to throb hard in her anus and she could feel it.

"You close?" She moaned pressing the side of her lips against mine.

"Yeah!" I moaned into her mouth.

"Come on then! What are you waiting for?" She said impatiently. "CUM IN MY ASS MOTHER FUCKER!" She yelled. "Fill me with that hot jizz! I wanna fell that fucking cum in my ass! All hot and sticky!" Jessica was now moaning her words. I started to feel my cum pump out of my balls and up my shaft.

"FUCK!" I yelled as my cock started to throb uncontrollably as my hips thrust into her at a feverishly fast pace. I slammed my cock deep into her bowels as my cum pumped out of my cock hard. Jessica clenched her ass as I came.

"YEAH!" Jessica yelled. "Cum in my ass mother fucker!" I wasn't one who liked being cursed at, but when it came out of Jessica's mouth while I was penetrating her butt, I didn't mind. I gave her a couple of slow hard thrusts into her clenched ass hole as I emptied my balls out into her butt.

"Shit!" I moaned, laying flat on top of her, feeling her now sweaty back against my chest which was also sweaty.

"That felt good!" Jessica giggled. I placed my hands on her ass and pushed myself up so that I was once again straddling her. I started to drag my cock out of her ass hole and I felt some more cum spurt out of my cock.

As I pulled the tip out, some cum hung from my pee hole on to her sphincter. I pulled my cock away and the cum trail snapped and went up her butt crack and a little on to her lower back, mixing in with her sweat and turning more runny.

Jessica turned around and started to suck my cock really fast, jerking my cock up and down with both of her hands. I looked at her amazed and once she took her mouth off my cock she laughed.

"What?" She said innocently. "I like cum!" I kissed her on the top of her head and lay down.

"Where's the bathroom?" Jessica asked. "I got a tone of cum to shit out."

"Down the hall, one of the doors on the left. The doors open so you'll see it any way." I said. Jessica kissed me on the cheek and went off. A couple of minutes later she was back. She looked in from the door way.

"I think I'll have that drink now." She smiled. "You want me to get you a drink too?"

"Yeah. Thanks." I replied.

"Anything in particular?"

"Water will be fine." I replied.

"Ah! The healthy choice! And after a sex session like that, you're definitely gonna need to re-hydrate." She chuckled. I watched her ass as she turned around and left.

"Hey, a quick question." Jessica said coming back into view, standing in the doorway. "You mind if I crash here tonight?"

"No." I said happily.

"Cool!" Jessica said. "That should give us plenty of time to fuck some more." Jessica said out loud to herself as she left once again.

I lay there on the bed thinking about what had just happened and how I was probably the luckiest guy in the world. I owed Michael one for getting my to that golf course. I even owed that jerk at the receptions desk one. If he wasn't such a dickhead I wouldn't of been playing golf with Jessica Alba, let alone fuck her in every hole and now, Jessica was gonna spend the night. This boring vacation was turning out to be the best vacation ever.

************************************************

What did you think? Any good? You've come all the way to the end, so you might as well leave some feedback on the message board. Thanks for reading.