Golliwog's Cakewalk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head in disbelief. "I don't understand why an actress who never did a nude scene would. . ."

". . .be there? It was the Seventies: times were changing and women were getting more free with their bodies. Even older women who didn't have the chance when they were young, but they all didn't want to ruin their reputations by doing public nudity. That's why you saw some women you'd never seen topless before: they really wanted air their nipples in their heart of hearts, but they knew their public wouldn't accept it. And it was a good cause: people were risking their lives to escape communism, and even some liberal actresses were willing to contribute."

Their appetizers arrived, and after the waiter left, they started to eat in silence before Fingers started muttering to himself after he finished: "We forbid cell phones and electronic devices, update the permission form, buy a laptop that'll never go online to store the images, get Ziggy Schmidt to buy the security again, I think those tuxes are still in storage downstairs, Gary and Pete will play in the band with me, I'm sure the girls can crank out those formals. . ."

The two women looked at each other and ignored him for a moment. "I think the boys can work out most of the practical details," Mary Jane said to her daughter. "Do you think your girls will turn out?"

"Oh yes, no problem. I got some ideas for the formals. But why did this event stop?"

Mary Jane sipped her Scotch. "The Cold War ended, the refugee situation faded from consciousness, and political correctness made it inappropriate. The boys wanted to keep going, but the girls sidetracked them with a summer skinny dip party. After a couple of years, it was forgotten."

". . .Tank and Goggles can do the cooking, and I think Marty can come back from New York to help with the makeup. . ." Fingers was starting to make notes on his napkin as he quietly murmured his litany of organization.

Kaylee gave him an affection smirk and turned back to her mother. "I hope Fingers will let us do something other than walk around with our tits out. I know which charity to support: Breast Cancer research always needs money, and this seems a good thing for that. We'll even start our own charity if we need to so the existing ones won't get curious." The young woman sipped her drink and smiled at her boyfriend again. "We can do the gowns all in pink. Maybe some event around Coffee during the year would work as our cover. But how did you make the contact with the celebrities?"

"Go back into the archives and read the minutes from the meetings just before we started it. As far as today goes, I could make a few phones calls. I've got some old Zeta sisters out there. And I'm sure Fingers can rally the Zeta men to bankroll the thing."

Fingers wound down his initial planning and their main courses arrived. While they ate, he speculated who they could invite to the ball, much to the women's amusement. They contacted their fraternity brothers and sorority sisters when they got to Mary Jane's hotel about the Brown Berry Ball, and found strong support for doing it that summer in spite of short notice. The event didn't go flawlessly, but the security did, and four Hollywood actresses, two in their early thirties and two in their fifties, made their bare breasted debuts. A high ranking government official also shone, gracing the occasion with a surprising endowment few would have suspected she had. The pink gowns were lovely, supported in the back with crossing fabric that went around the neck and highlighted by a diaphanous white lace that ran up one side from the waist, in front of the shoulder, behind the neck and down the other side. The Zeta Omicron men sacrificed their chest hair gladly to be part of the occasion, and the hairier guys made a point of bragging how much pain they took to make their torsos smooth.

The Panhellenic council was amazed that the February Brown Berry Ball, which celebrated many different varieties of coffee and recipes involving coffee at an all brown formal dance, could raise a seven figure amount for Breast Cancer Research. The reputations of Zeta Omicron Rho Fraternity and Zeta Rho Omicron Sorority gained a new luster that sustained them for many years afterward. Fingers Whitehouse officially proposed to Kaylee Simpson, and still got to spray his spunk in the direction of her mother Mary Jane's face every other week after giving her a massage.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Done

but where is the scoreboard?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Mother of the Bride Bride's sexy mom seduces the groomsman.in Mature
More Stories