Golliwog's Cakewalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next chapter meeting was a very happy gathering. Brother Goggles was smiling broadly as he read the financial report: "We made seventy five hundred dollars on the Cakewalk, with lots of requests to do it again next year. Our alumni gave us another five hundred for suggesting a body painting contest for their gathering, and the other Zetas are happy we kept them at a distance from them. One thousand twenty five hundred bucks should get us through until next fall. Way to go, guys."

There was laughter around the room. "Plus we got reconnected to an ancient Zeta tradition," Chubby enthused.

"Silence, Brother Chubby. There are secrets we never speak of here, even in this sacred place, even though we all know them," President Bill said with a huge smile on his face. "The Zeta girls won't know what hit them."

After the meeting, Fingers went behind the Science Building to meet Kaylee; she was in a better mood than he'd known for weeks. "Thanks for the idea about the bodypainting contest. Some of the girls minded getting naked right off the bat, but the guys enjoyed watching the artists work and the brushes tickled. Charging for every digital picture was great as well, and they were more than happy to sign the contracts not to post them on the Net. For the first time in two years, my butt won't be a mass of bruises this week, and we made more money than ever before. How did your evening with my Mom and her friends go?"

Fingers blushed unseen in the darkness. "It was nice: punch, cake and innocent games. I think your Mom had a good time, she told me as much at the end of the evening. She and the other ladies sent us very nice thank you notes." He didn't say that many included phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and suggestions of weekends to visit. "You know, honey, you look so beautiful this evening."

Kaylee looked at him and put her hands on her hips. "And you want so badly to get laid your teeth hurt."

"No, no, no. There's something I'd like to share with you. A Zeta tradition long lost and rediscovered."

He took her into the bushes and they started to make out. He focused on her, stroking her body and legs, making her tingle, before charming her out of her panties. She laid back, and he reached up under her blouse to loosen her bra. Shortly afterward, he was between her legs and she felt the Zeta Ripple for the first time. She had to bite her fist to keep from screaming in ecstasy, writing and thrashing so much he thought all the new leaves were going to fall off the foliage.

After she came down from her orgasm, he said: "Was it good for you?" She nodded without speaking. "Would you like to do this again sometime?" Another eager nod. "Would you like to express your appreciation on a personal level?"

He had hardly unbuckled his belt before she pulled him out of his pants, engulfing him eagerly and giving him the chance to compare the sensation of ejaculating down her throat with ejaculating down her mother's throat. As she sucked him dry, he wondered what other ancient mysteries Mary Jane could teach him.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

It's always nice to be able to compare a mother & daughter! Enjoyed the read!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Mother of the Bride Bride's sexy mom seduces the groomsman.in Mature
Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
Her Son's Best Big Buddy Brandon’s sleepover creates an awakening for Michael's mom.in Mature
More Stories