Gondola Ride with Mom

Story Info
What's a career-motivated mother to do?
6.1k words
4.53
319.5k
462
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
21,842 Followers

It's not everyday that you get to fuck your own mother. But somehow, it happened to me and we both loved it.

Let me explain:

My mother works for a fancy Las Vegas casino. Through hard work, determination, and luck (thanks to a bunch of people retiring), my mother got a big promotion.

Her primary goal was to oversee the expansion of a new gondola attraction ride, which was meant to bring in more couples.

She explained it in more detail a few weeks before the ride was set to open, as we sat in the living room at home together.

"A gondola ride," she said. "You don't know what that is?"

"Never heard of it."

"Sure you have. You know those long slender boats that you would see in Italy. Two people would sit inside while a man would paddle the boat from behind. They move slowly down a canal."

I suddenly understood. "Oh, that, I know what you're talking about now."

"Well, we're opening one of those soon."

"In Vegas?"

"That's what makes it so special," she replied. "It's in an underground water canal beneath the hotel, with displays of Italy. It's automated, so there won't be anyone paddling it."

"Sounds romantic I guess."

"That's the idea. Just think; a slow gondola ride on the water, complete privacy, an Italian setting, and also some Italian music in the background too. Pretty cool, isn't it?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so."

"Young people these days," she replied, shaking her head. "No appreciation for the art of romance."

"Maybe with the right person," I joked. "You never know."

"That's something I'd love to see. Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes. It's my first big project and I'm very excited."

There was a genuine pride in her voice. My mother has always been a driven person, and since this was her first big project, failure wasn't an option. She was determined to make this a massive success.

***

Weeks later. I had the day off from college and my mother came down the stairs dressed in her professional attire.

She looked sharp and sassy. She looked like a corporate type, but with a style that showcased her spunky attitude. She wore an office skirt, stockings, and a buttoned up top.

Her makeup was more heavy than usual, and it looked nice. She wore red lipstick and she had extra mascara around her eyes.

It was for a purpose too. It was the day she was going to meet with the President of the Casino to discuss the upcoming grand opening of the gondola ride. And my mother was certainly dressed to impressed.

"You look great, mom."

She blushed and fixed her skirt. "Thank you."

"Ready for the big meeting?"

"I am," she replied. "And that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Sure."

"I just got off the phone with the President and he told me to bring a date. Unfortunately, I'm single. So that means you'll be my date."

Oh no, my day off was going to be ruined.

"I think the President meant to bring your boyfriend. You should have told him that you're single."

She shook her head. "I'm pretty sure my boss meant to bring someone to sit with. You see, the President gets water sickness. So he wants me to ride it, then I'll tell him my reaction. And obviously he wants me to ride with someone. Anyone. That's what he means by 'date,' since the ride is meant for two people."

"Can't you get someone else?"

She sharpened her look. "I could, but I don't want to. Overseeing the production of this ride is the crown jewel of my career. It's a big thing for me. So please, I want you to see it."

With that look on her face, I knew better than to argue with my mother. After all, she was in complete corporate mode, meaning she was unstoppable.

"Fine."

The sharp look turned into a smile. "Wonderful. Keep in mind that the ride isn't totally finished yet. It's roughly 80% complete. But there's enough there for the ride to still be a memorable experience."

"Sounds good."

"Great, now get dressed. We'll be leaving soon."

"Should I wear my swimming trunks?"

She sharpened her look again. "Haven't you been listening? This isn't a water park ride. It's a romantic boat ride on the water. You won't be getting wet, okay?"

"Relax, I was only kidding."

"Very funny, now get dressed. You'll be meeting my boss."

At that point, neither of us could have known how an innocent boat ride was going to turn into something incestuous.

***

We went to the casino and down to the ride area. The entrance looked beautiful, and there were still signs of minor construction and other things which still needed to be worked on, just like mom had said.

The President of the casino was waiting there, along with a few executives.

It was my first time ever meeting the boss. He was a large man with a jovial attitude and big smile. My mother shook his hand, along with the other executives.

My mother gestured to me, and I shook all of their hands too.

"This is Matt, my date," my mother said to the businessmen. "We'll be taking the first official gondola ride together."

There was a playful tone in my mother's voice, which should have alluded to the fact that I wasn't literally her 'date.' It should have been obvious that I was her son. After all, there was a 20+ year age gap between my mother and I.

However, the President of the casino didn't really get the hint. He had a surprised reaction on his face, then a big broad smile. It seemed like he legitimately thought I was mom's boyfriend, despite the age gap.

My mother sensed this and was about to make a correction, but the boss was determined to embrace our seemingly taboo relationship.

"Pleasure to meet you," the boss said to me in his loud deep voice, shaking my hand again with a massive smile on his face.

"You too, sir," I replied.

He turned to my mother, continuing his cheerful smile. "You two make such a lovely couple, Ms. Deverns. Nevermind what anyone else thinks."

My mother looked slightly mortified at the thought that I was her much younger boyfriend, and she wasn't given a chance to correct things, since the boss was such a commanding person who was used to dominating any conversation.

He continued, "Now onto business. I hear your gondola ride is looking great so far. I'd ride it myself, but I don't like boats. So you and your date have a ride. Let me know what you think."

"Yes sir."

"We've already invested a lot of money in this thing. And we plan to invest a lot more in promotions. I want our hotel to be the top destination for anyone wanting to get married, couples, and honeymooners. Heck, I want anyone in love to come to our hotel."

The boss gave a loud hearty laugh and his executives followed suit. Even my mother managed to crack a few laughs to make the boss happy.

"That shouldn't be a problem," my mother replied. "We've created something romantic for people to enjoy."

The boss nodded and grinned. "So I've heard. But I'm looking for something a little more than just romantic, if you catch my drift. With the amount of money we're spending on this, young couples should want to make babies when they're done with this ride. Older couples shouldn't need viagra anymore. Do you catch my drift?"

My mother's eyes were slightly widened and she slowly nodded. "Yes sir, I do."

"That's the spirit, Ms. Deverns. Romance is bland. We need something a little spicier. Now that'll help us sell plenty more tickets, don't you agree?"

"You've read my mind," my mother replied with a forced smile.

"Ms. Deverns, I knew there was a reason I promoted you to this job. You're a go-getter. I like that about you. Always one step ahead of the game. Now, let's get this ride started. I want your opinion on this thing."

"We'll be back in 20 minutes sir."

The President of the casino gave us big smiles, strong handshakes, and a couple of hard slaps on the shoulder. Personally, I thought he was a great guy with a major personality. But my mother had a determined look on her face.

I know my mother better than anyone. And she was in total corporate mode still. Her boss had upped the ante. The game had changed. There was a fire in my mother's eyes which showed that she was ready to do anything to succeed.

Absolutely anything.

***

Moments later, the trip began.

I sat next to my mother on the private gondola ride after mom's boss and the other executives congratulated us on being the first to test the new attraction. They waited behind for us to return in 20 minutes.

The ride itself was better than I expected.

It was exactly what mom had described: A slow moving boat ride with a very private and intimate experience. We were in an underground tunnel which was designed to look like a canal in Italy. There were models and cutouts of Italian architecture, which provided the background for the boat ride. All the while, romantic Italian music was playing on the sound speakers.

"This is pretty cool," I said.

"Not good enough."

When I looked at my mother, I saw that the fire in her eyes was still there. Her face was stern and she was still in business mode, refusing to enjoy the ride she helped oversee.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Your boss clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. He hasn't even seen all this stuff yet. He'll love it, trust me."

"I can't believe he wasn't more clear," she complained. "We discussed creating a romantic ride with all the meetings we've had. Now he wants something more erotic? Is he kidding?"

"This is romantic and erotic. Like I said, your boss hasn't even seen the ride yet. He doesn't know what he's talking about."

"True. Luckily I still have time before the opening to make all the necessary adjustments."

I shrugged. "It's up to you."

"In the meantime, I can't let them see me like this."

"Like what?"

"Disappointed," she replied. "I can't let them know that this ride is a failure."

I looked around at the displays and scenery, and I couldn't believe what my mother was saying.

"Are you serious? This ride is amazing."

"But it's not what my boss wants" she explained. "He wants something a bit sexier. And I've worked too damned hard to disappoint my boss in the weeks before the grand opening."

Arguing seemed to be useless. My mother's work ethic was both a blessing and a curse. It allowed her to succeed quickly. But at the time, like now, it seemed to cloud her judgment (at least in my opinion).

"It's your decision."

She turned to look at me, "We need to make this look romantic."

"It is romantic."

"I mean us" she said. "We need to look like this ride has given us a boost to our love life. After all, he thinks we're dating."

"I think we should have corrected him on that."

"Maybe if I could have gotten a word in, I would have. But he loves to talk. And now he's so excited to see our reactions."

"Good point," I conceded.

"You heard what he expects. He wants everyone from young couples to older couples to be aroused from this experience. He essentially wants this ride to be a libido booster."

Knowing my mother, she was headed somewhere with this.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I'm saying, let's make it look like we were having a good time in here. You know, like we've been making out or something."

There must have been a surprised look on my face because my mother gave me a sympathetic expression.

She continued, "Look, I know this is putting us in an awkward position, but can you please do me this favor? I've worked too hard to disappoint my boss."

There was a look of desperation on her face. I could tell how much this meant to her. How could I refuse?

After all, how difficult could this be?

"Anything. No problem."

"Wonderful," she said, smiling for the first time since the ride began. "And I want you to keep in mind that I'm not cheating my boss, or this great company. I'll be sure to make the necessary improvements later."

Even in private, my mother was still a loyal employee.

"I understand. But I still think this ride is great. Seriously, your boss will love it once you explain it to him better."

"That'll come later," she replied. "But right now, I really need to impress him."

"Okay. What do we do? Do you want me to have a big smile on my face when we get back?"

"No way. He's a man who's great at reading expressions, believe me, I've been in enough board meetings with him."

"Then what should we do?"

She tightened her lips and raised her eyebrows. "Well, I'm sure he expects us to kiss, at the very least, since he thinks we're a couple. So..."

There was a clear innuendo in my mother's voice, but she was too embarrassed to ask, even though it was obvious what she wanted.

"You want to kiss?"

She nodded. "Would that be too weird for you?"

"I... ummm..."

She touched my shoulder. "I know, this is horrible. And I'm so sorry, but just a quick touch on the lips."

Holy crap, she was serious about this.

"Aren't there security cameras in here?" I asked.

"Yes, but they aren't activated yet. No one will see us. I promise."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"It's the best way to impress him, in my opinion," she replied. "Does this make you uncomfortable? I apologize if it does. Maybe we can do something else instead? Maybe I can smear a little bit of my lipstick on you?"

"There's no way I'm letting you put lipstick on me," I said.

"Then you'll do it?" she asked with a subtle desperation in her eyes.

It was really an unbelievable moment. My typically stern and business-minded mother wanted to kiss on the lips, all for the sake of pleasing her boss. Any sane person in my situation should have refused.

But, mom or not, she's really hot. And she looked extra proper and professional that day. Who doesn't love a hot mature corporate woman?

So, I tried my best to appear unphased, like I was doing her a favor.

"I don't really have a problem with that."

She smiled, "Okay. Lips out. This will be quick."

Holy shit, it was really happening.

I sat upright and faced her. She did the same thing. Our faces were only inches apart since the boat was small. And we both leaned in for a quick (incestuous) kiss on the lips.

Before our lips could touch, she suddenly stopped and pulled back.

"I can't ruin my lipstick."

Just when I was ready for it, I was left hanging.

"You got my hopes up," I joked, trying to make light of an already awkward situation.

"Sure I did," she replied like she didn't believe me. "Like you'd actually want to kiss your own mother."

If she only knew...

"So should we just sit here and enjoy the boat ride? Let's just be honest with your boss and tell him that this ride is already awesome."

"You don't know my boss. He didn't become a billionaire by just accepting things which are 'awesome.' He only wants things which are grand. And he'll only promote people who can deliver."

"Then what should we do?"

She thought for a moment. "Well, we can't smear my lipstick since I'll look like an awful mess. But maybe we can look like we couldn't keep our hands off each other."

"Huh?"

"You know, ruffled clothes. Slightly messy hair. That sort of thing. Don't tell me you've never done anything touchy with a girlfriend."

"Of course I have."

"Would it be weird doing it with me?" she asked. "I know, boys are supposed to be grossed out by their mothers' bodies. But do you think you can help me out with this? I'll owe you big time. Please?"

First off, holy shit.

Second, I couldn't believe how oblivious my mother was to my willingness to comply. Like most milfs, my mother didn't realize that she was a milf. She never appreciated her own beauty, which was unfortunate. And now, more than ever, she needed my help.

"I'll do anything you need me to do."

She smiled, "I owe you for this. Now, ruffle my clothes. Make it look like we've been getting cozy in here."

Huh? Did she just say that?

"You want me to do what?"

Just then, she grabbed my wrist and brought my hand to her expensive suit. Suddenly, I found my hand touching her upper thigh, right on her office skirt.

"Rub all around," she said. "Make it look spontaneous and casual. Mess things up a little and I'll adjust myself before we get back. They'll think we've had an incredibly hot time together."

My hand was still on her thigh.

"Are you sure?"

"Do you not want to do this?" she asked, almost in a sad voice.

"Sure I do."

"Then what's the problem?"

Instead of responding, I squeezed my mother's fleshy thigh through the fabric of her office skirt. She has beautiful legs and a womanly body. It felt so odd touching her like that, but it's exactly what she wanted.

I rubbed up and down her thigh. It was awkward beyond belief and I fully expected her to slap me in the face at any given moment.

But the slap never came.

"That's it," she encouraged. "Both hands. Up and down. Put little creases on my skirt."

Now I was using both hands on her legs. Up and down. I did my best to wrinkle her expensive clothes, just like she wanted. There was no doubt how awesome her body was. She was a perfectly formed mature beauty.

"That's it," she said again. "Now upwards."

I looked her in the eyes. "Are you sure?"

I knew exactly what she meant. But one wrong move could get me slapped across the face. So it was best to be cautious (and respectful) about this.

"You heard me. Upwards. You have my permission."

With that, she grabbed both of my wrists and brought my hands to her semi-voluptuous breasts. I felt the expensive fabric of her clothes, the outline of her bra, and the shape of her firm round breasts.

Our eyes locked. She smiled.

I froze.

"Are you allergic to breasts?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

"No way. Of course not."

She tilted her head. "Then?"

"Oh, right."

I gave both of her boobs a light squeeze. When she didn't resist or complain (or smack me across the head) I gave an even harder squeeze. She has the most voluptuous and round breasts I had ever felt.

There was a clear difference between touching a college girl and a mature woman. And I was finding that out firsthand (literally and figuratively).

It was a dream come true for me.

My hands squeezed all around her breasts. Up. Down. And the sides. I loved the feeling and it was spellbinding. All I wanted to do was touch them. I wondered what they looked like. I wondered if I would ever see them. I wondered if I would ever touch her bare flesh.

The trance was broken when my mother spoke:

"You know, the purpose of this is to ruffle my clothes, not necessarily to feel my breasts."

There was a slight smile on her face and I knew she wasn't mad. In fact, it seemed like she was kind of enjoying this.

"Oh, sorry."

I moved my hands around and tried to mess up her shirt. I ruffled everything fast with my hands.

"That's better," she said, looking down at her messy clothes. "Now mess up my hair really quick. Not too much. Just a little."

"Sure."

I quickly messed up her hair. Not a lot. Just the amount she wanted. Then she quickly fixed her hair, but there was still a slight mess to it, which made her look even sexier.

"Now it's your turn," she said. "Do you mind if I touch you and ruffle your clothes?"

Now things were taking a different turn and I was excited for the next step in the process.

"Go right ahead."

She gave a slight smile, "Why do I get the feeling that you're enjoying this a little too much?"

"Hey, this is your crazy idea, not mine. Don't forget that I'm helping you out here."

"Fair enough. You're right. I'm sorry."

Phew... she bought it.

She positioned her body to face me and got her hands ready to touch wherever. It was an interesting moment to say the least.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yep."

"Good. I'll start with your lower half first."

HeyAll
HeyAll
21,842 Followers
12