Gondola Ride with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,125 Followers

Oh shit.

Mom's hands dove right into my lower half, completely unaware of my slight erection. I should have stopped her, but she was moving around too fast.

As she ruffled my pants, I prayed that should wouldn't touch me down there, but it was too late.

Sure enough, her hand brushed against my semi-erection and she paused to look at me.

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked with a serious expression, while her hands were still on my leg.

"Sorry."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why is your penis erect?" she asked curiously.

I shrugged. "Why do you think?"

"Did it happen naturally? Was it the romantic ride... or... was it because of me? Did I do this to you?"

There was a genuine curiosity in her voice. I couldn't tell if she was upset or not, but she sincerely wanted to know.

"What did you expect?" I shrugged. "You had me rubbing your body, you know, all around."

"But I'm your mother."

"Do you think that makes a difference?"

Oops, wrong choice of words.

The damage was done. My mother's eyes slightly widened and her jaw nearly dropped. Great, now she thinks I'm some sort of incestuous pervert. Frankly, this was all her fault. She should have known that anybody in my position would have gotten hard.

Suddenly, the expression on her face shifted. The shock and curiosity seemed to disappear.

The businesswoman in my mother reappeared. The fire in her eyes came back. She was thinking something. A plan.

"Maybe we can use this to our advantage," she said.

It was clear that she wasn't mad or upset at all. Far from it. She suddenly saw this as a new opportunity.

"Huh?"

"I've read the latest research on this sort of thing," she explained. "When people orgasm, they give off pheromones and a different vibe. In other words, the 'post-orgasmic glow' is very real. And maybe we can use that."

Holy shit, yet again.

"So... are you suggesting..."

"Look, I'll owe you for this. Big time. But I need this important favor. My boss will be elated once he sees how blissful and glowing we look from the ride."

"You want me to orgasm?"

"Both of us," she clarified.

And that was the moment when the gondola ride went to a whole new level. My jaw nearly dropped.

"Umm... okay. If you think that's for the best."

"I knew you'd understand."

"So how do we start?" I asked.

There was briefly a dumbfounded look on mom's face. She clearly hadn't thought this through. She had no idea what she was doing.

She checked her wristwatch.

"Shit, 10 more minutes before the ride is over."

10 minutes? Hardly enough time. That was cutting it close. And the last thing either of us wanted was to get caught when the ride was over.

"Should we proceed? Or should we abort the plan?"

"We proceed with the plan."

With that, my mother unzipped my pants without asking. She didn't need to ask either. At that point, my erection had become stiffer. That was all the consent my mother needed. After all, my cock usually did the talking for me anyway (figuratively speaking).

A moment later, my fully erect cock was freed. Holy shit. It was actually free. During a private gondola ride. And in front of my mother of all people, who was actually staring at it.

If that wasn't weird enough, she actually reached down and stroked my cock. Fantasizing about incest was one thing. But actually experiencing it was something else entirely.

Feeling her soft hands on my shaft was bliss. She had a soft touch and she knew what she was doing. The added taboo of incest only made things so much hotter.

She stroked furiously, trying to make me cum. Then she checked her wristwatch again.

"Not enough time," she said. "We'll have to orgasm together."

"I'll make it quick."

I reached down and touched her thigh, thinking she wanted me to finger her pussy or something.

But then she swatted my hand away.

"No time for that either," she said.

She released the hold on my cock. Then she reached underneath her office skirt and pulled her panties off, placing it on the seat. My mother was now pantiless and I became stiffer.

Without warning, she stood and faced me. Then she climbed on top of me, legs spread, knees on the seat. Oh my god. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to have sex. Make love. Whatever you want to call it.

"Is this going too far?" she asked, as her open pussy was positioned just above my cock. "We can stop if it's too much."

"Mom, we're wasting time. We'll get caught if we don't hurry."

She smiled, "That's the spirit."

At that point, she held up her office skirt as she lowered her body. I held my cock upright and guided it inside of her pussy. I couldn't see her pussy that well since the tunnel had dimmed lights. But I saw enough to know that she was wet and she had nice pussy lips.

When she entered, I knew I was right. Her cunt was hot and soaking wet. It was heavenly bliss. My mother's cunt felt perfect, moist, and inviting-- the way a good mature pussy should feel. She made a slight groan when my cock went all the way inside and she was on my lap.

Our faces were only inches apart and we looked each other in the eyes, as her entire body weight was rested on my lap. There was a fully aroused look in her eyes and she was clearly enjoying this.

"Ready?" she asked.

"I was always ready for this," I joked.

"Now there's a jarring and inappropriate thought."

She thrust her hips and we were officially fucking in the gondola boat. And it felt amazing.

Who knew? My mother had an amazing pussy and she knew exactly how to use it with perfect efficiency. Her rhythm was perfect. She began going harder and faster, maintaining the same perfect rhythm. It was like she had the same work ethic for sex as she did for her job.

Her hips began to thrust so hard that the boat started rocking a little, making small waves in the water. Who knew? My mother's body was built for fucking and sexual satisfaction. I held on tight and hugged her mature body. My hands reached down and felt her firm round ass. I gave both butt cheeks a nice squeeze. God, she felt amazing.

"Today is an important lesson," she said, breathing heavy, gyrating her hips and pussy. "I'm successful because I work hard and make no excuses. I'm so glad that you're the same way."

A powerful thrust from her hips and both of us gasped for air.

"Uh huh."

Her breathing was getting heavier. "Maybe it's in our genes. Uh... We're hard workers, don't you think? Oh... Highly motivated... oh goodness..."

She fucked even faster.

"You've got that right," I grunted.

"I'm not surprised that you're willing to fuck your own mother," she moaned. "You're a lot like me. Whatever gets the job done. Oh god..."

Her hips went faster and the pleasure was amazing. The lustful expression in her eyes became more intense.

She checked her wristwatch. "God, we're almost there. Are you close?"

"Not really," I replied honestly.

There was a brief look of concern on her face, even with the sexual pleasure, but she thought fast and came up with a solution.

And that solution was to quickly unbutton her top.

"My tits are what initially made you aroused, right?" she asked as she unbuttoned herself, while still gyrating her hips back and forth on my cock.

He nodded quickly. "I think it'll help."

"It better."

Her top was open and I saw her white bra. She didn't reach back to unclasp her bra. Instead, she simply lifted her bra, and in that simple motion, her bare breasts hung free.

They were round globes which slightly sagged. Mom's tits were better than anything I could have imagined. Her nipples were large and brown, pointing directly at me. The nipples were protruding and erect. They showed just how aroused she must have been.

As she continued to work her pussy on my cock, I became far more aroused seeing her tits up close. Her plan was working and I was closer to cumming.

She rubbed the back of my head. "Go ahead and suck on them if you think you'll cum faster. We need to hurry."

I didn't need to be asked twice. She pulled my head forward and I sucked her left brown nipple. It was the largest nipple I had ever sucked and I was glad it was hers. When I sucked hard on it, I heard mom gasp. I cupped both of her breasts and sucked the other nipple.

"Oh god," she moaned.

I went back and forth between each nipple as I massaged her full breasts.

All the while, she began pumping her hips faster. She clenched her vaginal muscles in a particular way, which was intended to milk my cock. I had no idea my mother was such an expert in this.

She checked her wristwatch again. "I'm close. I'm close. Are you?"

"Almost there."

She held onto my shoulders and squeezed tightly. Her pussy clenched tight and she rocked her body back and forth. It was pure heavenly bliss. It was an extreme taboo. And simply put, we loved fucking each other.

"Cum inside my pussy," she whispered in my ear. "Cum inside your mother. We need to hurry. Cum inside. It's okay. Cum inside the hole where you came from."

Hearing my mother talk so dirty was intense. But she was doing it for a very important purpose, which was to get me to finish. And it was working.

Both of our bodies neared orgasms. And we needed to go faster.

She continued whispering, "God, my pussy feels like it's on fire. Cum inside of me, deep inside my hole. I really want your cum so bad."

My body tensed and I came. We were only mere inches apart, looking at each other when I had my orgasm.

There was a look of delight on mom's face as she clenched her pussy hard and continued to rock her body back and forth.

Spurt after spurt of my cum flooded her pussy. Several seconds later, my cum had just coated her vaginal walls.

She whispered again, "Good, now reach down and play with your mother's clit. It's my turn to orgasm."

At that point, my cock was turning flaccid, but my mother was still highly aroused. I could tell she was horny by the tone in her voice, the stiffness of her nipples, and soon, the feeling of her clit.

Her clit must have been aching. And it must have been super sensitive too after all the fucking we had just done, along with her nipples getting sucked.

When I rubbed her clit fast, her body stiffened and her face made different expressions. She was definitely close. And I continued to rub and rub until she had her own orgasm.

Her eyes clenched shut for a moment and her jaw opened.

"Oh my god," she groaned. "My pussy..."

Her body twitched, her legs jerked, and her hips thrust. She had a furious orgasm while I rubbed her clitoris at a rapid pace. Her body held the same tense pose as the climax went through her body. Her breathing became short bursts and her muscles became tense.

A few seconds later, she was completely relaxed and her face became 'normal' again. She looked at me with a loving smile. Then she checked her wristwatch for the last time.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "We only have a minute. Quick, get dressed!"

She stood and my cum-soaked flaccid cock plopped free from her wet pussy. She used her hand to wipe the cum between her legs. Then she bent over the boat and washed her hand in the water. Finally, she put her panties on.

I was in awe of my mother's proficiency after having sex. She was a pro at cleaning our mess while her tits were still out.

"Well?" she asked. "What are you waiting for?"

"Do you have a tissue or anything? It's going to be really uncomfortable putting this mess back inside my pants."

She gave me one of those 'oh for heaven's sake' kind of looks, then she got down on her knees and quickly began licking my wet flaccid cock like an ice cream cone.

Each lick scooped loads of my cum (and her vaginal orgasmic fluids too) and she swallowed everything, taking big gulps. Not only did she have a great ass, legs, pussy, and tits, but she also had a great tongue as well. Simply put, my mother is the perfect woman.

As she continued her fast licks on my cock, which was carefully done to ensure her makeup was intact, I slowly felt my cock coming back to life from her amazingly hot tongue.

"Don't you dare," she smiled, pointing to my slightly growing penis.

"Don't worry, I think I'm spent already," I smiled back.

"Does my lipstick look okay?" she asked, making a kiss expression with her lips.

"Perfect. With a slight glistening from our cum."

She playfully slapped my leg. The boat made its final turn and we were almost back to the starting point of the ride.

Before reaching our destination, she tucked her breasts back into her bra and buttoned up her top. I noticed that her nipples were still hard.

***

My mother smiled at the boss and other execs. By that point, she had already fixed her dress and hair. There were slight wrinkles, which was exactly what she wanted, and it looked like we had been getting frisky on the boat ride.

She was right about the 'post-orgasmic glow.' Mom was beaming with a radiance around her. She was happy and blissful. The boss sensed it and he even commented on it.

"You look like you've had a hell of a time," he noted with joy, with a huge grin on his face.

Mom smiled and nodded. "I did. This is a wonderfully romantic ride, which could still use some improvements. But we're on the right track."

"It needs improvements? I must say, you look like you've been through a whirlwind."

"Honestly, I was blessed with having a fantastic s-- ..." she was about to say 'son' but she immediately corrected herself. "I mean, boyfriend."

The boss laughed, "Come on. Let's all have lunch. I hope you're hungry."

She smiled, "After that boat ride, we've really worked up an appetite."

We went inside the casino and I walked behind them. I noticed there was a slight hitch and sassiness in my mother's walk. Maybe she was slightly sore from riding my cock so hard. Or maybe she was worried that my cum (and hers) would be seeping through her panties and running down her legs.

And there it was. I noticed a trickle of cum drip between her legs and onto the casino carpet. Mom clenched her legs tight as she walked, while still speaking with her boss.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12