Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,952 Followers

15

“We’ve got to get back – they’ll be expecting us,” he said. Lying there, Selena was beside him, her arm draped over him, her soft hand playing gently with his gradually hardening cock.

“A few more moments?” she pleaded. “It feels like you’re nearly ready to go further.”

At that, the transformation was complete: rigidity returned.

“Oh, you like that idea then!” she giggled.

“Well…” he smiled, “maybe a few minutes.”

“Mmm…” she purred and gave his penis a final encouraging squeeze before lifting her leg over him and pulling herself up.

For a moment, she just lay there, his large, hot shaft resting between her thighs, so close to connection, so close to that no-turning-back point that would change both of them as people, yet leave them both the same.

“You ready?” she breathed, her face so close to his, her eyes staring into his.

“Absolutely,” he whispered in reply.

She lifted her shoulders, sitting up astride him, positioning him, positioning herself, and then slowly the heat encompassed his cock, inch at a time. She moaned quietly, shuddered as he had so many times before they’d reached this point and then – strangely, it seemed – he was there. A part of him was inside another – inside the most beautiful creature he’d ever seen – a part of her.

For a moment they were still, gazing at each other, running their eyes over every curve, every plane of each other’s form, almost in awe of what they had become, the barrier they had been through.

And then she moved – slowly at first, just a shift of her hips – and the sensations were on fire between them. His hands moved to her chest, supporting her, caressing her, reaching for her as the rhythm grew between them and their feelings consumed them.

She moaned helplessly as the new-found feelings flooded through her system and for the first time she was filled by another. His glorious, strong, fulsome cock was squeezing inside her most personal parts, touching places that had never been touched, reaching within to such an incredible extent, stroking centres of bliss that she never knew existed.

He sighed as he felt her squeezing around him, taking him in, completely surrounding and engulfing his hardness, so soft, so hot, so wet. He reached up, holding her shapely breasts, coaxing them as she herself was coaxing his cock with her body.

Their rhythm was leading to the very peak of anything he had ever experienced. He could feel himself going, going, he could hear her moaning rising in pitch and volume – she was feeling what he was feeling – her own orgasm building, readying her to receive his seed.

A wave of white noise and chaos seemed to overwhelm him, blanking out all other sensory input apart from that final explosive force between them. Pushing against him, Selena felt the sensations jolting and dancing from her connection with him and the contact of her sensitive clit on his shaft. As she felt his cock begin to quiver within her and the sudden heat of his come was pumped forth inside her, she went over her own climax, as wave upon wave of raw power swamped her entire being.

16

He was impressing himself now – quite an achievement after so much had happened to impress him already – but now, after what seemed like several hours had passed, he could feel the inevitable coming on.

Hell, he’d given them a good run for their money. With the taste of at least half a dozen girls racing through his taste buds and another already in place, he’d heard enough to know that they’d gained some degree of pleasure from his predicament. But now it was his turn, he couldn’t face much more of this.

It had been incredible – the most amazing night of his life – even if he hadn’t been able to see a thing. They’d surrounded him, stripped him and used him for their own ends – and he’d loved every minute of it. Pent up without so much of a glimpse of female flesh, now he had as much as he could possible handle – more, perhaps, than he could possibly handle.

He still didn’t know how many there were – they moved, they changed, they switched places and took turns, progressing from the tentative touches and nervous exploratory caresses to the all-out no-holds-barred full on treatment, thrusting themselves down upon him, going all the way.

He couldn’t tell who had been his first, he couldn’t tell who had been where or who had loved what. But then he hadn’t had a moment to worry. He could tell that they all kept on their nightshirts – vigilant always in case they needed a swift escape – but some of them removed their panties, some of them did not. Some of them had hair over their mounds, some were smooth. Some wore sweet perfume that mingled with their deeper scent, some wore exotic and a couple wore flowery aromas.

But now he had to end it – he couldn’t hold out any more. Locked between the fiery thighs of an unknown girl, though, he could tell anyone what was coming. Instead, he managed to reach the girl who was now astride him, patting her fairly urgently so that she got the message. She did get the message, but unexpectedly did not simply evacuate.

He felt a different kind of heat surrounding him, a stronger squeeze around his cock – a girl’s mouth. And with his hardness locked inside her hot cheeks, the barrier snapped and he allowed himself to let go, flooding her throat with his come.

Sensing that he was a spent force, the girls left him now, except for the one between his thighs, gently lapping at his cock, swallowing the last traces of his emissions. A light came on – a bedside lamp.

And to his surprise, it was Victoria with her lips around his softening penis.

17

He kissed her one last time before they parted, and she headed back through the corridor into the girls’ end again. It had been three hours – and much as he hated to admit it, it wouldn’t be too long before it became light again.

It was time to part, time to head back and minimise the impact their nocturnal adventure would have on their daily lives. Soon enough it would be graduation, and Kravvy knew he would find her arms again. But now, there were more pressing matters to attend to – like getting back to the dorm before his absence was missed.

He paused for a moment or two, figuring out the best way to go. Where was Archie? Had he been caught? If he had been caught, why was there still no officer on watch here, the most important of boundaries?

Then just as he was about to turn on his heal and head back to the boys’ end, Kravvy heard a voice.

“What on earth are you doing here?”

18

His heart nearly exploded, he nearly jumped out of his skin in terror, his eyes bulged out of their sockets and his stomach seemed to catch fire.

Archie.

God damn! What the hell was he doing coming out of the girls’ end? Hadn’t he been caught?

“Archie, you frightened the life out of me!” he declared in a pained whisper.

“My God, I thought for sure you must’ve been caught.”

“Sorry I missed the rendezvous,” Kravvy said.

“Sorry I missed it,” Archie laughed and Kravvy joined in. “You have fun with Selena, huh?”

“You could say that,” he said, and realised something. Archie had been in the girls’ end for nigh on three hours. “You had fun with Victoria?” he asked, a little bemused at how his friend had broken through the cold barrier of the girls’ sulkiness.

“You could say that,” he replied, patting his friend on the back, “and with the other girls in her dorm, too.”

“Archie, you tiger!” Kravvy chuckled as they made their way back along the corridor towards the staircase home.

“Hang on,” Archie said, a note of seriousness slipping into his voice.

“What?” Kravvy asked, his foot on the first step of the stairs.

“You went to Mr Beeny’s office?”

“Certainly did.”

“And we went to the officers’ mess – no officers there, either. So where the hell are they?”

“I don’t know. Is it worth finding out?”

“Kravvy,” Archie said, and Kravvy could hear a slight tremble in his friends’ voice – the same nerves that he was now feeling? It couldn’t just be the slight chill in the air, could it? “Kravvy, whatever might have happened to us, it still can’t have sapped your curiosity, can it?”

“Well… it’s just…”

“I have a feeling tonight’s been as amazing for you as it has for me – but isn’t there that little something, that little niggle deep down there – don’t you want to know what’s going on?”

“Well, I suppose…”

“There’s only one place we have left to look.”

“Where?”

“Outside the main gate.”

“Archie – no! Surely not… that’s asking for it! Let’s just call it a night, huh? It’s been pretty good all round…”

“Come on Kravvy – we’ll be legends!”

And of course, as usual, Kravvy agreed – it would be insane, but legendary.

“Come on then,” he said. “You always get me in trouble, Archie.”

“Isn’t that what you like about me?” he chuckled and they were away again. The final frontier – all in the name of staking a claim on the unofficial title of courage.

19

Here they were – the front lobby. Even more heavily guarded than the corridor leading to the girls’ end ordinarily, the two boys were completely and utterly dumbfounded to find it deserted.

“Nobody here at all!” Archie whistled his amazement.

“What the hell is going on?” Kravvy asked, wandering around the empty stone hall.

“Maybe something happened while most of us were asleep. Like some kind of mysterious virus or something. Only the officers got it.”

“What, a virus that only targets those awake? That wouldn’t work. And where are the bodies?”

“Don’t know. Come on.” Archie headed for the great solid doors, leading to the outside. None of them had been through them for five years. They hadn’t been outside for five years. Everything they needed to do could be done in the virtual space, the holodeck. It was a policy that more than anything else made Aurelius seem like a prison to those confined.

But now they were going out. They were breaking out.

Butterflies seemed to have taken over Kravvy’s body: fluttering around his stomach, flittering around his heart. Adrenalin was everywhere.

“Here we go,” Archie turned the great handle. It responded to his hand, the electronics assisting his grip in turning the mighty mechanism. “It’s not even locked,” he said.

“What do we do when we get out?” Kravvy asked. “There’s not going to be anyone out there on the street at this time.”

“We’ll find some cops – tell them our officers have gone – we’ll be double heroes!”

But then the light flooded in as the door opened in front of them – light that was far too bright for that time at night. So bright it was that they had to squint violently to protect their sensitive eyes.

And now, opening up their eyelids again, shock and complete surprise replaced the fluttering butterflies.

There was no street outside. The gloomy expanse of urban sprawl that they had expected to see had gone – it simply wasn’t there. Instead, beyond huge scorch marks that were the classic traits of great flaming landing thrusters, green trees and vegetation swayed gently in the alien breeze.

“My God…” Archie said.

But it wasn’t the vegetation that was the most terrifying thing. Neither of them were experts on plant life – neither could tell what species these were – they could have been Earth plants, Martian plants, though both of them knew they were not.

“That explains where the officers are then,” Kravitz said, his voice sounding oddly far-off, disembodied. “They’re doubtless on their way back to teach some other poor unwitting colonists.”

No, the real proof – the terrifying confirmation that their future was now completely and utterly transformed – was the three suns blazing in the sky.