Gone Camping Pt. 02: 2019

Story Info
Shaylee wakes up to find Megan nowhere around...
1.1k words
4.16
5.8k
12
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaylee woke up and sat up in her sleeping bag. She stretched and looked at her cell phone, no service but it was four in the morning. She noticed Megan wasn't in the tent and went to check on her friend. She put a tank top on over her bikini top and crawled out of the tent. The fire was low but still burning, she didn't see Megan anywhere. Shaylee looked around the area as she walked around the campsite.

"Megan?! Where are you?!" Shaylee yelled as no answer came. "Bitch left me!"

Shaylee walked to the cooler and grabbed a water bottle. She sat down in the chair and sipped on the cold water as she kept an eye out for her friend. Shaylee stood up and grabbed a flashlight. She headed up the path to the car to see if Megan actually left.

She made it to the road and there sat her car. She looked inside it and looked around again. Shaylee didn't know where Megan had gone but was starting to get worried. She headed back towards the campsite using her flashlight. She was back at the campsite and stirred the fire a bit making the flame grow. Shaylee headed towards the river as she continued looking for Megan. She came to the edge and saw the bikini top laying on the group. She picked it up and looked out over the water. There was no sign of her friend.

"Megan!" Shaylee yelled as it echoed.

No response as she stood there with her flashlight and the bikini top in her hand. She turned and looked around thinking maybe Megan wandered off in her drunken state. She saw a path and dropped the bikini top as she went to it. She looked and decided to go see if Megan was around there. Shaylee looked back and around one last time then started down the path.

Shaylee had walked a while and came to an old campsite. She looked at the torn tent, broken cooler and clothes covered in dirt. She heard a noise and turned as she looked around scared. She decided it was best to get back to the campsite. Shaylee looked for the path but couldn't find it. She walked to where she had come through and it was overgrown. She went to the edge of the water and looked across the water.

She was afraid and didn't know where her friend was. She turned to leave as two roots came up from the water and wrapped around her ankles. They pulled her feet from under her as she fell to her stomach. Shaylee lost the flashlight and struggled as she felt herself being pulled slowly towards the river. Her fingers dug into the dirt as she was pulled. Shaylee cried for help as she felt the roots sliding up her legs to her thighs.

Her knees were in the water and still being pulled slowly as her legs hit the muddy bottom. Shaylee grabbed an exposed root to hold on. It spun around her wrists and up her arms. She cried as she felt the roots slide under her shorts on each side of her hips as they came out the waistline. The roots grew and the seams of the shorts popped and the shorts were floating away. Shaylee now only had on her bikini as she cried and screamed. She was in the water up to her ass and then it stopped dragging her. She struggled as her legs were yanked open.

She looked down as a large root came up and flew at her face. Shaylee failed to move fast as it entered her mouth and sprouted small tendrils that wrapped around her head forcing her to suck it. Her top was ripped away and tossed towards the old campsite. She felt the dirt under her tits move as it opened up letting her breasts drop into holes. Her D cups were squeezed as small roots wrapped around her erect nipples and began pulling. Shaylee felt the sensations from the nipple tease and realize her body was betraying her.

All of the sudden she felt her bottoms get yanked down as a root slid up her ass. She let out a muffled scream with wide eyes as her ass got fucked by the large root. Her ass cheeks bounced with the ramming of her tight asshole. She felt an orgasm building just from the ass reaming the root was doing. Water splashed as her hips went with the root, up and down as she moaned.

Her orgasm hit as her cum flowed out of her pussy into the water. A large root flew up and into her as she got off. Her moans were muffled but still loud as she was getting off more as her pussy got fucked fast, deep and rough. Shaylee's body had turned on her and was welcoming the fucking in all the holes. She moaned as her cum flowed into the water.

Shaylee felt herself getting off again as they fucked her holes. She didn't fight it but accepted it since her body was enjoying the rough, forced sex. Her pussy was stretched to its max as the root grew and was ready to fill her body up. There was pain with the growth of the root but she seemed to like it. She felt the root up her ass growing as it continued shoving deep into her. It also stretched her asshole as it got ready to fill her round ass up with cum.

She felt the one in her mouth grow and seep its cum into her mouth. Her eyes widened as she realized she was about to swallow some cum as her other holes would be filled with it. Shaylee felt her pussy stretch a little more as the root grew even closer to exploding.

Then the inevitable happened, the root in her mouth began shooting its cum into her mouth as the small tendrils around her head pulled her mouth on it farther. Then the other two were about to explode inside her. She felt them picking up the pace as her eyes rolled back as it felt so good. Finally the roots around her ankles yanked her downwards as the roots inside her shoved deeper and began pumping their cum into her. Her ass and pussy seeped sum out as they overfilled them. Shaylee fainted and fell limp as they pulled her back up onto the bank of the river and released her.

Shaylee laid there naked and on her stomach as cum oozed out of her pussy. She was exhausted and used up. The sun would be up in a couple hours as she laid there with her mouth open as she let her last mouthful of cum run out onto the ground. The woods reopened the pathway so when she woke up she could go back to her campsite.