Gone Fishing

Story Info
Naive farm girl on the lake with a family friend.
3.4k words
3.95
41.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you so much for letting me come with you, Uncle Joe!" Gabby squealed, giving a small bounce on her toes.

"Well you're not leaving me much of a choice!" Joe grumbled back at his best friend's daughter. Joe and Mark, Gabby's father, go back to before Mark and Sally got married. That and all the time Joe spent with the kids as they grew up earned him the endearment "Uncle."

"Why can't you just go back with your brother?" Joe asked as he loaded the equipment into his boat.

"Jake dropped me off as close as he could but he's already gone off to start his life-guarding shift. He's going to be so jealous that I got to go fishing with you! I promise I won't get in the way!"

Joe's fishing trips were famed around the June Hills because he was always able to return with hauls of huge fish. But he always kept his technique close to the chest; not even Mark knew how he did it. Needless to say the Freewind family reunions always invited Joe to the feast because his goods were the feast.

"Mark would kill me..."

"Oh no, I won't tell daddy, your secret technique, Uncle Joe!"

Joe rolled his eyes. His technique wasn't the issue, as he had personally let go of any need for secrecy in the many years that had passed since he'd developed it. At this point he only maintained the mystery because of the delight that it brought the town folk whenever they pondered the fish whisperer.

He pulled his shirt off, sighed and then tugged his shorts off as well before tossing them onto a nearby tree branch.

"You comin, or not?" he asked, as he pushed the boat back into the water, naked as the day he was born.

"Wait... what are you doing?" Gabby asked, puzzled. Joe was butt naked, with his manhood hanging out in the open. Something she had never expected to see.

The first reason Joe never invited any of the locals to the fishing trips was because he did them skinny-like. Few things in life rejuvenate a person like being out in the middle of a body of water naked under the beautiful sun. This was a time honored tradition for Joe and not even Mark's daughter and her surprise visit was going to get in the way of his monthly retreat. Especially since she was an adult now.

"You go skinny fishin?"

"The ship is about to sail girl," he warned, revving the motor.

"Do I have to get skinny too?"

"Nope. You just have to get into the boat so I can get on with this!" The old motor popped and came to life and just as Joe turned his back to head out Gabby came splashing into the water and stepped into the boat. Her T-shirt was a little wet, but her shorts were short enough that they remained dry.

"So cool!" Gabby beamed, leaning back against a tackle box and taking in the sun as the boat emerged from the shade of the shore side trees.

It was no more than a 10 minute ride from shore before Joe and Gabby arrived at the fishing spot.

"I've never been to this side before..." Gabby said, watching Joe toss the anchor overboard.

"Yeah the lack of beaches past Half Song Point keeps most of the teenagers away from this side of the lake. And Half Song is actually a peninsula that tucks this part out of site unless you have a boat or know the right roads."

"And you've always fished skinny?"

"Yep," he responded setting up his rod. He tied a sinker to the line and tossed it into the water.

"No wonder you've kept this a secret. You have your own private lake!"

"Well it's not private. But usually only the city college's research teams make it out to this side of the Lake. The fish here are a bit shy." Joe pulled the rain cover off of a large machine that had a screen with some switches and dials.

"Woah, what's that?" Gabby asked, as Joe lowered what looked like a wired microphone into the water.

"This here's part of the secret," he said, also lowering a small cage-trap into the water. "It's a sonic wave emitter. Back when I started this tradition I used to use it to triangulate the position of schools of pike. You know, sonar location."

"Wow," she said, looking overboard. The technique was so shocking that she had forgotten he was naked in front of her. "But why'd you anchor? If it only triangulates schools, you have to use it before you settle in."

"You're keepin up with those books I see!" He thumbed the machine on. "Well one day it broke, and when I got it runnin' again, turned out that it started to attract the schools of fish to me. The cage is big enough to let little pike through, but the big ones can't get out once they get in. All I gotta do is setup and go to sleep."

"Wait, you're going to sleep?"

"Yeah!" he confirmed, turning his back to him. "And since you're taking my space up, I'm gonna need your lap to lay my head on."

"I sort of thought we were going to chat, like usual."

"Well you should have thought about that before you barged in on my fishing trip without asking. I nap out here. And sun. I nap and sun."

Gabby's eyes averted, as he nestled his head into the space above her thighs.

"Hey if you're going to sleep, then what's the pole for?"

"It's a decoration, really. Makes it feel more like old times."

She was clearly disappointed at this answer, but wasn't going to argue the point further.

"Tell you what," he sighed. "Just give me thirty minutes of shut eye, and I'll teach you how to work the pole and cast a line." She could hear the relaxation settling into his softening voice. "In the meantime, just enjoy the peace and quiet out here."

"Okay," Gabby agreed. It was a nice day to relax, she was just expecting a little more excitement. And now that Joe's head was in her lap, her range of movement was limited too.

"While you're back there," Joe stirred, "could you play with my hair?"

Gabby obliged, not minding his request. It's not like she had much else to do.

As Joe began to snore her gaze fell onto his penis. She had seen quite a few now having spent so much time with the Rose Light church and at university. His was about average, but it seemed healthier in part due to the tan that it sported, and in part because it seemed to be half erect.

"Must be a nice nap," Gabby commented quietly to herself. She glanced at the screen of the wave emitter beside her and noticed that there were a few schools on display not too far from the boat. "What else can this thing do?" she wondered.

She reached out and pushed a menu button. The emitter flashed and chimed and began running protocols by the second.

"Hey stop!" Gabby pleaded in a whisper, not wanting to jolt her uncle awake prematurely. It was futile. The digital map began to ping in every direction lighting up clouds of dots on the black grid.

All around the boat the quiet lake began to pitter as if it was raining, though there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Steadily the drizzle began to rise in volume until the waters were almost roaring with aggravated schools of fish trying to escape their natural environment.

Gabby wiped the spray off her chest as she struggled to shut the emitter down. Her uncle's slumber was getting lighter as he shifted his head in her lap to avoid some water spray. He unconsciously nudged his lips into her inner thigh as he made himself more comfortable.

The two-way radio clicked on. "Uh... Lake Patrol we're getting beach-goer reports of unusual marine activity. Check it out will you?"

"Will do station," answered a voice Gabby recognized. "We see the activity, but don't know what's causing it. Headed to the south bend to investigate." It was her brother Jakob responding to the call, and she was fairly certain that "south bend" he was talking about was Half Song Point. They were headed over. "In the meantime, you might wanna get the life-guards to clear the water."

"What's going on?" Joe said, rousing from his nap. "Jesus," he said, rubbing his eye, "why am I so hard?" he asked, noticing his dick.

"That I don't know," Gabby said, also realizing just how rigid her uncle's dick had become. "But we have a bigger problem," she said looking at the wave emitter.

"What the hell's going on?" he asked, scanning the frenetic waters. "You touched the emitter didn't you?"

"Yeah..."

"What the hell Gabby, didn't I tell you not to?" he scolded, sitting up and turning his attention to the equipment she had tampered with.

"No!"

"Shit, well it goes without saying!" he said, working away at the menus. Joe pressed a button and as quickly as the lake began to sizzle like a fryer, it settled down, and then fell silent once again. "You're never supposed to touch stuff you don't know how to work," he slumped forward rubbing his temple.

"Then no one would learn how to use anything," she replied.

Joe wasn't even listening to the argument. His attention was being drawn back to his erect state.

"Hey look," Gabby pointed northward. Another boat had rounded Half Song point and was making its way for the two of them.

"Station, this is Patrol. The activity has stopped but we see an anchored craft. Looks like Joe's. We're gonna check it out- Jake knows the guy too."

"Oh, my brother's going to come visit!" Gabby exclaimed, with pride. She was ready to rub in her time spent with their favorite uncle.

"What!?" Joe ceased her arm. "He can't see me like this with you!" he exclaimed gesturing to his throbbing penis. "You're parents will kill me!" His eyes were wide and scared. It was something she'd never seen from him before and it made her feel incredibly guilty. If she hadn't come out here uninvited Joe wouldn't be in this predicament.

She looked at the approaching craft and made a mental estimate of time. "About six minutes until they get here?" she thought, aloud.

"More like six minutes before forty years of friendship goes down the tube!"

Gabby's mind was racing. "You said you do this all the time though."

"Yeah, but alone, or with... female company. Not the daughter of my best friend!"

That settled it. Thankfully she was fully clothed; it was mainly the erection that complicated the situation for the both of them. So she just had to fix the erection.

"Make sure you orient the boat so they can't see me," she said, putting the wave emitter in between her and the line of sight to her brother's oncoming boat.

"What are you talking about?" Joe asked, genuinely confused.

"You have to buy as much time as possible, and stop freaking out!" was the last thing she said.

"Wha- WHAT THE HELL?" he almost leaped up in place as Gabby lowered her head and took Joe's cock into her warm mouth. Of course he couldn't do anything as foolish as leaping up when his sensitive dick was inside a woman's mouth, but that didn't stop his heart from trying to jump right out of his chest. She was sucking on him very wetly and for all she was worth. The tenderness of her lips and tongue as they stroked his flesh was exhilarating. In an instant the girl he had seen grow up, finally looked like the adult she was. This woman was all lip and tongue where it counted, but she knew how to use her hand and cheeks to speed things up.

Her head came up from his dick for just a moment. "Make sure they can't see what I'm doing uncle Joe! They have binoculars..." and she sucked him right back in.

"Oh right!" he said, exhaling and trying to keep his cool. He gently nudged the motor throttle so that the boat pivoted on the anchor, concealing her bobbing head from the oncoming vessel. They were about three minutes and forty seconds out; luckily he was so high strung his conflicted emotions weren't inhibiting his progress. Joe could feel a familiar sensation building up inside his groin. He was sure she could taste his precum by now.

"You clearly know what you're doing," he panted, as she sucked and jerked, "but I need to remind you that making a mess of me will give things away just as quickly as a huge hard on."

She moaned knowing what he meant, and doubled her efforts, pulling him deeper into her mouth with each stroke. Joe had to cum quickly enough that there would be time for him to deflate.

"I'm almost there Gab," he warned. Her mouth watered and seemed to get hotter. He placed one hand on her head, running his fingers through her moist hair while the other hand kept pivoting and throttling the motor. "Sorry about this!" he sincerely offered as he felt the fluid rise up his cock. "It's okay," she hummed, as his balls contracted. Gabby closed her eyes as soon as the first wave of semen splashed into her mouth. The busty teen kept bobbing her head and stroking his pulsing member as her mouth filled with more of his seed.

Able to swallow without missing a beat, the sound of Gabby's gulping made "good ole Uncle Joe" cum twice as much and as hard as usual. He squeezed tufts of her hair gently as he emptied the last of his load into her puckered mouth.

"Okay darlin' let it go now," he released her hair and ran his hand gently down the curve of her spine until it rested on her sacrum, just at the widest base of her lower back. "Gotta give it time to relax before they get here."

She gave one last squeeze to ring out any remaining fluid and sat up cleaning her red lips with her tongue and the back of her hand.

"You think it'll be okay?" Gabby asked, looking over her shoulder at the oncoming patrol. They had less than a minute before they would be within shouting distance.

"Yeah just give me a sec. That was some effort! Wait what am I saying?!" he clapped his hands to the sides of his head. Joe looked like he was about to start pulling his hair out. "What have I done?!" his voice trembled.

"It's okay!" Gabby consoled, reaching out to touch his shoulder. "You did what you had to for your best friend. My parents. And maybe the whole town." Joe's shoulders were beginning to relax at this; his penis was no longer holding tension either.

"But I raised you," he was shaking his head, still resisting the acceptance of what just happened. "Saw you grow up."

"You've raised livestock too... Doesn't stop you from slaughtering them when the time is come." She quickly reached out and flicked the tip of his deflating member as hard as she could.

"OW! what the hell's got into you, Gab!" he asked, turning his hip to her in order to protect his anatomy from further assault. Just as she wanted.

"I'd much rather do this than be taken to slaughter, uncle Joe," she said, half seriously, her attention now on her brother who she could see leaning on the railing of his boat as the patrol pulled up.

Jake took his sunglasses off and blinked to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Jake's partner, a heavy set man with a thoroughly sun-burnt face stood at ease, as if he'd seen Joe in this manner dozens of times.

"Afternoon, Joe."

"Donny," came Joe, retrieving some of his normal composure.

"You been messing with your equipment again haven't ya?"

"Not today, Don. I dozed off and my niece here cranked it up on my tools. Sorry about that. Gab, this is Donald. Don, Joe and Sally's daughter, Gabrielle." Don looked at Gabby with his brows raised in interest. Gabby could almost swear she saw him silently mouth the word "Damn!"

Joe reached out to Jake as if trying to catch the teen's wandering gaze. "Hey Jake, how you been?"

"You're naked."

"Yeah," Joe replied, irritated by the obvious predicament. "And under all that uniform, so are you."

"Why are you naked, uncle Joe? With Gabby," there was confusion and a little bit of hurt in Jake's voice. He was trying to put things together in a way that made sense, but this was further out than most mind's could reach.

"Actually," Joe interjected, "I do this all the time. Did it this way before you were old enough to pop zits. The real question, Jake, is what Gabby's doing with me, when I'm on my monthly fishing trip? She didn't drive her self here after all, did she? Didn't think to give me the proper heads up did you?"

Jake's eyes widened, caught again off-guard by the unexpected angle this day took. He was now conscious of his error which took the heat off of Joe.

"It's not his fault, uncle Joe!" Gabby pleaded to him, sensing this was the time to speak up, change the focus from Joe to Jake. His back was still turned on her from when she flicked him. "I told him you'd be alright with it."

"What the hell, Gab? Did you know he fishes naked?"

"Yeah," she blushed, "I thought most old people did." Inwardly she bit herself for sounding so stupid, but the teenager wasn't used to her brother's frustration.

"Look," Joe sighed. "This is supposed to be a relaxing day, for all of us.

The machine's off, and everything's in order now. Can we get back to enjoying the final days of Summer?"

Donald brought the Walkie up to his mouth. "Station, we got the problem taken care of. s'Jus Joe. He fell asleep on his gear."

"Copy, Patrol," the radio clicked back. "Tell Joe to quit foolin' around, he's scaring the kids on the beach." Donald nodded to Joe as if passing the message along with his mind. Joe heard the radio, and shrugged apologetically.

"I bet the kids had a hoot seein' the fish like that. Probably their folks that got freaked. This town could use a little more excitement anyway."

"No more trouble Joe," Donald said, returning to the steering of his boat.

"Not today at least," Joe winked, and fired the imaginary finger gun. "See you Jake. I'll drop her off at station before I leave today."

"Bye big Bro, see you later!" Gabby waved as the patrol pulled away. Jake was scratching his head as they left.

"That went as well as it could have," Joe remarked. "There's gonna be a decent amount of explaining when word of this gets to your parents."

"We can iron that out later," she said, kicking open the tackle box.

Gabrielle was looking for an interesting lure.

A little over a year had passed since the crop-duster's daughter had joined the "children" of the Rose Light. Her subsequent education at university taught her just how much work a cult-leader had to put in just to have sex with whoever he, or she wanted. She wasn't inclined to religion on part of her being such a happy heart, but one thing it taught her was that people were going to believe whatever they need to believe. That includes her parents: nothing but a few unfortunate mistakes happened at the lake today. Without any evidence, some of the details could be left out, and everyone can carry on with their lives. Even if she never intended to know him in the way that she now does, Gabby still loved Joe. Though she supposed there was sufficient reason to stop calling him "uncle."

It didn't matter to Gabby whether she caught a fish or not, so she took the most beautiful lure she could find. It was an iridescent green orange. She then took the fishing rod out of its improvised nook and tied in the lure. Handing it to Joe, she sincerely asked him... "I still want to know how you cast a line. While we're out on the water, can you show me how to work your pole?"