Gone Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pilot63
pilot63
19 Followers

"Yeah, we need you to replenish your bodily fluids, so we can drain them from you, again." Jess joked.

"Thanks, I'll do my best." He said. Mike took a swig from the bottle and passed it back to his companions so they could each have a swallow. "I assume that we are not done, yet."

"I certainly hope not." Jess teased. "We have all day and night, unless you have a better offer."

"No, I have no other plans." He replied. "I had just planned a little fly fishing in the mountains, but this is a lot more enjoyable."

"That's good, because I plan to have that big, thick cock in my ass before the night is out." Jess stated in a determined voice.

Mike's exhausted dick twitched involuntarily at her bold statement. The two women giggled at his shocked and surprised look and reclined on either side of him. Their three naked bodies molded together as they relaxed in the warm, early afternoon sun filtering through the walls of the tent. Their recent physical activity combined with the warm sunshine soon had them drifting off to sleep.

Mike woke up a few hours later to the wet sound and moist sensation of two mouths and tongues caressing his stiff cock and heavy balls. He watched as they kissed and licked up and down the shaft of his dick. Their lips and tongues would meet in a sensuous kiss around the swollen head of his cock as they got to the top.

"About time you woke up." Jess teased before swallowing one of his balls into her warm, wet mouth.

"I was afraid we were going to have to start without you." Amy said as she swallowed his cock deep in her throat.

"You look so sexy with your lips stretched around that big cock." Jess whispered in a husky voice.

"Thanks, babe." Amy answered before taking him deep in her throat again.

"You look so sexy, that I think I want to fuck you." Jess teased.

Amy moaned around the thick length of cock that filled her throat as they watched Jess remove a strap-on dildo from one of the backpacks. Fastening it around her waist, she stroked the shaft of the plastic phallus in an obscene manner and moved around behind Amy. With Amy on her hands and knees, Jess knelt behind her and aimed the head of the dildo at the moist entrance of Amy's pussy. Thrusting forward, she entered Amy's cunt with the strap-on dong. Her thrusting caused Amy to lunge forward forcing Mike's cock deeper into her throat. Amy was now being spit-roasted between Jess and Mike with the big strap-on dildo plundering her hot, wet cunt and his larger cock filling her throat.

Amy pulled Mike's cock out of her mouth. Holding it in her hand, she licked his turgid organ coating it liberally with her saliva as she stroked the shaft. Sliding her body downwards, she placed his dick between her large tits and pressed them together.

"Fuck my tits!" She moaned sliding his cock back and forth in her cleavage as Jess continued to pound her from behind with the strap-on.

Mike pressed Amy's tits around the shaft of his cock and thrust his hips upwards. Amy moaned as he fucked her tits and Jess slammed her strap-on dildo into her dripping wet cunt. The soft flesh of her tits felt incredible as it pressed around the sensitive shaft of his thrusting dick. Her tongue reached out to flick across the head of his cock as it appeared in the deep cleavage between her breasts. At the same time, he could see that Amy was getting more aroused from the caress of his hard cock against her sensitive tit-flesh. He knew that it would not take much more stimulation to cause him to unload a creamy load of cum all over her breasts, but he wanted to fuck his companions, first. After a fairly short period of time, he felt Amy's body tense as the powerful fucking from Jess's strap-on brought her to the brink of orgasmic release.

"Oh god!" Amy screamed as her body shook with her climax.

She fell to the floor in exhaustion as Jess's plastic dong slid out of her hot, wet pussy with a loud POP! Jess unfastened the harness from around her waist and crawled up Mike's supine form. Grasping his erect cock, she straddled his waist and lowered herself onto his hard dick with a satisfied groan.

"Oh yes!" She moaned moving her hips up and down on his swollen length. "Fuck my pussy! Get your cock all slippery so you can fill my ass with it!"

Mike grasped her hips and thrust upwards into her moist twat as she thrust downwards impaling herself on his thick shaft. Her clit rubbed against his pelvic bone with every stroke. He squeezed the muscular cheeks of her ass as she rode his cock. His fingers scooped up some of the slippery juices leaking from her pussy and he worked them into the tight rosebud of her anus eliciting a lustful moan from deep in her throat. He pressed an index finger against the opening of her ass working the juices into her tight hole as he continued to fuck her pussy.

"Yes!" She screamed. "I need to feel your cock in my ass, now!"

Mike rolled her over onto her hands and knees and knelt behind her. Reaching between her thighs, he scooped up more of the secretions that pooled at the opening of her pussy and massaged them into the puckered opening of her ass. Reaching back with both hands to spread the cheeks of her ass, Jess knelt in front of him with her head down and her ass in the air.

"Fuck my ass!" She begged.

Mike placed the head of his cock against the pink entrance to her ass and slowly pushed forward. Looking down, he watched the muscles of her anal canal relax to receive the engorged head of his cock. Jess moaned as the large head of his dick slipped inside. Grasping her hips, he slowly thrust forward until his entire cock filled her most private passage.

"Oh, jeez!" Jess moaned as she shook with her orgasm. "I've never felt so full!"

Mike began to slowly move his hips back and forth. At first, only an inch or so of his dick moved in and out of her ass. Soon, Jess was thrusting her hips back at him as he thrust forward and he was using more of his cock to fuck her ass. Amy had recovered by now and knelt next to them watching Jess's ass stretch around his thick shaft. Leaning down, her tongue reached out and swabbed Mike's slick shaft and the stretched opening of Jess's anus. Watching his cock repeatedly stab Jess's ass, Amy felt her pussy moisten with lust. Amy looked on with undisguised lust and envy as Jess screamed out her climax. Mike could feel the muscles of her ass squeeze the shaft of his cock as she shook with her orgasm.

"How does it feel?" Amy whispered in Jess's ear as she stroked her swollen clit.

"Incredible." Jess moaned as she shook with another orgasm.

"I've got to feel that big dick in my ass!" Amy moaned.

"Really?" Jess asked. "You usually don't go for anal."

"My cunt is gushing from watching you." Amy groaned as she rubbed her wet slit. She held her moist fingers up to Jess's mouth so she could taste her juices. "I'm so horny, right now."

Amy got on her hands and knees next to Jess offering Mike a second tempting target. Reaching down between Amy's thighs, he slid two fingers into her pussy coating them with her juices before working the slippery digits into the tight opening of her anus. He continued to slowly fuck Jess's ass while stretching the tighter muscles of Amy's backside with his fingers. With a frustrated sigh from Jess, Mike slowly withdrew from Jess's lovely backside and moved over behind Amy. Lined up with her equally perfect derriere, he began to slowly penetrate her tighter rear passage. Slowly working an inch or so at a time into her anal canal, he was able to fully sheath his cock in her ass over a few minutes.

Loud groans of lust erupted from Amy's throat as she felt her tender backside stretched around the thick shaft of his cock. Jess rolled onto her back underneath Amy so that the two women were in a 69 position as Mike began to increase the depth and speed of his thrusts. The wet lips of Jess's pussy muffled Amy's moans as Mike continued to plunder her ass. He felt Jess's tongue swab over the moist opening of Amy's cunt and across the stiff shaft of his dick as he thrust in and out of Amy's ass. The combined sensations of Amy's tight ass gripping his throbbing cock and Jess's tongue teasing his cock and balls soon had him on the edge of orgasmic release.

"I'm gonna cum!" He moaned as he thrust deep into Amy's ass.

The first blast of sperm jetted deep in her ass. As he withdrew from her tight anal canal, the next spurt landed on the gaping opening of her anus and dripped down across the moist lips of her pussy into Jess's open mouth. Jess grasped the shaft of his cock and stroked it, aiming the next jets of semen at her open mouth. Then, she sucked the engorged head into her mouth swallowing the last drops of his cum.

The three exhausted lovers collapsed in a satisfied and sweaty heap. Amy reached down between her thighs to scoop up the sperm that Mike had deposited around her sensitive anal opening. She licked the creamy offering from her fingertips with a contented sigh.

"You two are the kinkiest ladies that I've ever met." He said.

"Are you saying that's a bad thing?" Amy teased.

"No, just different than I'm used to." He replied.

"You just need to get out more, babe." Jess said.

"Are you spending the night?" Amy asked.

"I didn't bring anything to wear." Mike said in mock horror.

"We'll keep you warm in the sleeping bag." Amy said.

"When we're not busy fucking." Jess added with a laugh. "I still want to feel your cum blast deep in my ass."

"And, I want you to fuck my tits until you coat my tits and face with your sperm." Amy added thrusting her tits towards his face.

"Do you have enough fluids to help me replenish?" He teased.

"I think we can help, babe." Jess said as they moved close on either side of him.

He wrapped his arms around the shoulders of his new companions pulling their bodies against his own. He might not get much fishing done this weekend, but Mike was perfectly content with a different form of outdoor recreation. He only hoped that he had enough energy to keep up with the desires of his new friends. The ladies looked at each other with devilish grins as they considered their plans for the rest of the weekend. Even though Mike had flown into the backcountry for some relaxing fly-fishing, they were the ones who had managed to land a trophy.

pilot63
pilot63
19 Followers
12