Gone Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped for air and kept swallowing the last of his jizz. I looked over at Dave but he just finished stacking all of his money nicely and got up to sit over on the couch. He pulled at his beer and watched the movie. It was his idea and he wasn't even watching me. By then Matt was standing in front of me with his cock already out. "I've never had a blow job. I can't wait," he said enthusiastically. He was not forceful like Terry. He just stood there with his hands on his hips and a silly school boy grin on his Howdy Doody face. I stared at Matt's cock like I did Terry's. Matt's cock was much prettier. It was not as thick as Terry's but longer than seven inches easily. I was feeling very small having seen my friends' cocks up close.

I took hold of Matt's shaft at the base and ran my tongue around the head. I got it nice and wet. Part of me was thinking that I wanted to give Matt a nice blowjob since he never had one in his life and part of me wanted to put on a good show for Dave. I made all kinds of slurping noises as I sucked around the head of Matt's cock. I kept looking over to see if Dave was watching. He focused on the TV and not me. I sucked Matt with passion. I went deep down his cock. He moaned his pleasure. I licked up and down the delicate underside of his shaft. I took each of his balls into my mouth and savoured them. I licked back up to the head and sucked it with eager lips and tongue. He moaned some more. My hands caressed his thighs and ass. I looked up into Matt's eyes and he lost it saying, "Oh my fucking God!" I pumped the base of his cock hard and sucked. Matt shot his cum into my mouth. I gulped and gulped. I swallowed every drop like the good maid I was supposed to be. I lovingly licked Matt's cock clean.

Needless to say, I was enjoying the experience way more than I thought I would. Matt exclaimed, "Blowjobs are fucking awesome! I can't believe I have been missing out on them all these years." As I finished licking his cock, I realized that my own penis had pushed passed the boundaries of my lacy panties. My ruffled skirt hid my dilemma for the moment. I kept my legs crossed to hide my erection from showing. I patiently waited for Dave who was still sitting on the couch. I anticipated the possibility that he was as big as the rumours made him out.

I waited until Dave finally said, "I'm over here Carla. Come and get it." Afraid that my hard on might be seen, I meekly lowered myself from my chair and crawled over on hands and knees in front of Dave. His shorts were still on but the bulge under the fabric was massive. I wanted it. I craved it. I began slowly unfastening his belt and then his zipper. As I pulled down on his short khaki pants, I began kissing his belly above his cock. He had a small tuft of pubic hair. As I licked the top of his shaft with my tongue, Dave pushed my head away. "Go fix your makeup first. Be quick about it," he said. Holding me skirt down to hide my erection I stood and sprinted to the bathroom to fix my makeup. After applying fresh lipstick, I tucked my stiff prick back inside my panties as best as I could.

Once I returned to Dave I got back down on my knees in front of him. I smiled up at him. "That's better," he said. I then returned to unleashing my prize. With his shorts all the way to his knees, his cock finally sprang up free. It was as long as my forearm and wider than Terry's fat sausage. It looked like a howitzer. The skin was smooth but the veins bulged. The massive head was round and almost purple. It was bigger than I imagined. I began kissing it with love and devotion. My tongue licked up the shaft on the sensitive underside first. I slowly bathed the entire monster with my wet tongue. I looked up at Dave who was still fixated on the TV and seemed to be ignoring me. He sipped at his beer. I took his huge testicles into my mouth one at a time.

I had his entire cock area coated in my saliva before returning to the head and taking it into my mouth. It filled my mouth. My lips were lewdly wrapped around it. I used my tongue to lick it and gave short, quick sucks. I used both of my hands to pump the shaft. There was room for a third hand if I had one. I gave Dave the wettest, noisiest, nastiest blowjob I could. I noticed that the other two guys were no longer watching the movie but were fixated on me and my performance. Both Matt and Terry had their cocks out again and were stroking themselves to my show. I sucked hard and got a long work out. My jaw was getting sore. I changed up to licking and kissing it again for a while before returning the head to my mouth. I went as deep as I could which was not even half way down his shaft. My throat was stretched. I couldn't breath. As I was backing off of his cock I felt a huge spurt of cum. His cock was still in my throat and his sperm came out my nose. I backed all the way off and a geyser of white cream blasted me square in the face. I opened wide and took his cock back into my mouth. It filled up quickly with cum and I started swallowing. He came like a title wave though and lots of it escaped the corner of my mouth and ran down my chin. He seemed to come forever.

It was all Terry and Matt could take while watching. They stepped up close to me on either side and jerked out another load each on my face. I was glistening and dripping with man sauce. I kept swallowing down Dave's cum until his orgasm subsided. I felt like I just ate a five course meal. He tasted so damn good. Finally, Matt and Terry put their dicks away and they both claimed fatigue and called it a night. I was still on the floor with Dave's flagging member stuck to my face. I continued to kiss it long after the blowjob was over.

Dave finally looked down at me. He looked serious. He said, "You didn't swallow it all. That was the rule. You will have to do it again." I smiled and began licking his cock again. I sucked up all the cum off of his balls. My jaw was aching but I again opened it as wide as I could to engulf his massive piece of meat. I forced it down my throat again and got further than before as indicated by my lipstick ring. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed further. It felt like it was in my stomach. I was almost down to his balls. I couldn't breath and began choking. Dave eased off and I slid back off of his cock. My eyes were tearing up.

After catching my breath I turned back to his cock but Dave stopped me and gave my face a slap. It wasn't hard but I was still shocked by it. "Couldn't take it all, could you cocksucker?" he chastised me. I meekly shook my head no. "Get up here, over my lap," Dave demanded. I climbed up onto the couch and bent over Dave's lap. He started spanking my bum. It didn't really hurt that much. I was actually liking it. I always liked when Caroline spanked me. Dave swatted my ass over twenty time before pulling down my panties. I wasn't expecting it and my cock popped free and stuck out behind me. "Look how hard you are, you fucking slut. You love this." I meekly turned my head and smiled with a note of embarrassment. Dave was softly brushing the cheeks of my red bum with his hand. He then smacked my bare flesh very hard a good five slaps on each cheek.

I winced in pain. As I scooted up the couch, Dave manoeuvred himself behind me. With me bent over the arm rest, he took advantage and pushed the head of his cock up against my exposed asshole. I froze but Dave didn't wait. He pushed himself in forcefully. Before I knew it, he was in past my sphincter muscle. "Stop, please, I've never done this before," I pleaded.

Dave told me to look at the TV screen. I turned my head to see what he was talking about. It was a new porn film being played. I recognized the two performers right away. Caroline was clearly the female. She was wearing leather and a strap on penis. The other person was me in the very same maid outfit. I was blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed. She was fucking me in the ass with the strap on. I remembered that night from the summer before but I had no idea that she had filmed it. How it ended up in my DVD player was news to me too. Did she leave it at the cottage without me knowing or did she somehow get it to the guys?

With the evidence that my asshole wasn't virgin territory out of the way, Dave pushed deeper into my rectum. It felt like I was being ripped in two. I knew he bottomed out as his wet sticky balls were touching mine. I was in tears. Dave was determined though and began fucking me. His strokes were so long. The huge head of his cock never left my hole. He just pulled back slow and then ploughed back in. After five minutes of that, the pain had eased off. I was anticipating each stroke. He fucked me long and slow. When he paused to catch his wind. I was the one sliding back onto his shaft, eager for another stroke. Dave pulled out of me for a minute. I turned around and sucked on his messy cock fresh out of my asshole. I just wanted it.

Dave helped me up and lead me to the bedroom. He pushed me onto the bed. He climbed in behind me. Under the covers, he reinserted his cock into my back passage. This time I wasn't reluctant and guided in his fat pole. He fucked me as we spooned together. Dave was easy on me and fucked me slowly. He even started kissing the back of my neck. I was loving it and when Dave finally bottomed out deep inside and filled me with his second load, I came too, spraying my pent up cum all over my skirt. Dave kissed my cheek before saying, "Slut!" and then got up out of bed and came around the other side so I could suck him clean. After his trip to the bathroom he crawled back into bed with me and we fell asleep spooning.

The ride home to the city the next day was a bit awkward. Nobody said much and nobody talked about what happened the night before. My friends were still my friends and they remained supportive of me. The odd thing was that after we all got home I received separate text messages from all three of them. Matt wanted to me to meet him after work Monday alone. He did mention that he wanted a blowjob. Terry asked me to go to the gym with him and wondered if I would give him head in the sauna. Dave wanted to come over to my apartment on Tuesday night. He knew that I brought all the costumes home with me. He wanted to see me in the pink schoolgirl outfit and blonde wig. I agreed to all three.

After blowing both Matt and Terry on the Monday, I went home after work on Tuesday and had a bath, shaved my entire body and got myself made up. I did a better job as I wasn't rushed. I greased up my legs with baby oil so that they shone. The outfit included little white socks and black, high heel Mary-Janes. I had just put on the cute little pink top and plaid skirt over my white undies when I got a phone call.

The call was from Caroline. I didn't want to talk to her as Dave was due to show up any minute. I fixed my blonde wig as I listened to her shrill voice. I thought that she would be looking for money but instead she just wanted to tease me. "So I hear you found out first hand just how big Dave's is?" she teased.

"Where did you hear that?" I responded. Caroline was laughing.

"Oh come on Carl. You can't be that stupid. Who's cock do you think made me realize just how small yours was?" I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. Caroline had been having an affair with Dave. How many others I wondered? She kept laughing. "Now that you found out first hand just how awesome it is, you can hardly blame me for dumping you, can you?" She kept on laughing as I hung up the phone.

I was furious. I wasn't sure who I was more mad at, Caroline or Dave. I had in my mind to just punch Dave in the face when he showed up. I was steaming. The knock finally came on the door. I marched over to it but next to my door was a full length mirror and I saw myself in the outfit and took a big gulp. I looked fantastic. I was hot. Calmed slightly, I opened the door trying to prepare myself for the confrontation. Dave stood there smiling and said, "You look great Carla." Then he stepped forward, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me full on the lips. His kiss was genuine and loving. I almost melted. Then I remembered Caroline and broke the embrace.

Dave casually let himself in, took off his coat and sat over on my couch. "Got a drink for me babe?" he asked. As I collected my thoughts, I went to my bar and poured him a whiskey on the rocks. I brought it back to him and handed it to him. I had the sour look of anger still on my face. My body language showed it too. Dave took a drink. He softly said, "She told you, didn't she?" I wasn't sure what to say or do so I went to the bar and poured myself one. I downed it in one gulp. He asked me from behind, "So, what are you going to do about it?"

I had decided in my head that I would go over there and punch him in the face. I took a deep breath and turned around. Dave had his giant cock pulled out and it was already erect. I gasped. Slowly I walked closer to him. He seemed calm as ever and slowly stroked his meat. I kept staring at it. I stood directly in front of him. I had a scowl on my face and my hands on my hips. I could see my own reflection in the mirror. I paused. "What am I going to do about it?" I said. "THIS!"

After saying "THIS!" I straddled Dave, pulled my panty to one side and sat down onto his cock. I fully impaled myself on him in one stroke, thanks to my stretched out asshole and lots of baby oil. I sank right down to his balls. I then leaned forward and kissed Dave full on the lips. We made out as we fucked slowly and lovingly.

*****

12