Gone in Sixty Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,837 Followers

"Are we going to go inside now?" she asked. "Or are you still leaving me?"

I just smiled at her. Thinking about how I really felt about her and about the mistake I'd almost made. I stood up and reached for her hand. "Unh uh?" she smirked. "Carry me."

I dropped my duffel bag and scooped her up. Shasta only weighed about a hundred pounds and I easily carried her inside the house and kicked the door closed behind me. I carried her up the stairs and dropped her on the bed.

"Take my clothes off," she said quietly. She sat up and held her arms straight up. I lifted her t-shirt off of her upper body, leaving her in just her bra. I pulled her shorts down over those sculptured legs. I was already becoming aroused.

"What's wrong with your pants?" she asked. "It looks like they're too tight in the crotch."

"Shut up Shazz," I said.

I reached for her thin, filmy thong panties and she clamped her legs together to slow me down. "What are you doing?" she asked. I turned and started to walk away.

"Where are you going Paul?" she asked.

"I'm going to get something to eat," I said.

"I've got something you can eat," she smirked.

"I can't tell," I said. "You seem to be awfully attached to those panties."

"I just wanted to know how badly you wanted it," she smirked. "This is yours, whenever and wherever you want it, but the panties are mine."

I crossed the room quickly and snatched the panties off of her, ripping them in the process. She stared at me in shock. I smiled at her and grabbed one of her legs. I delicately pulled the little sock thing that women wear under their shoes off and rubbed her foot.

"Are you going to rub my feet?" she asked. I nodded. "Oh fuck!" she said. "Do you think we'll make it?"

Shasta and I had been trying for months to give her a total body massage. We had never made it. If I started out by rubbing her back, I'd end up rubbing her butt and then she'd turn over and we'd end up fucking. If I started by doing her feet and then her legs, we ended up fucking. Shasta was turned on by me touching me her more than any woman I had ever known. I could slowly rub her leg through her skirt if we went to the movies and after a few minutes, we'd have to leave the theater. If it was a movie that she really wanted to see, we always had to sit two seats away from each other.

This time was no different. I started out blowing gentle gusts of air over her feet and she gasped. I grabbed her favorite scented lotion and put some into the warmer that fit over the candle beside the bed.

"Oh shit, you're heating the lotion," she said. "That really isn't fair."

I dipped my fingers into the lotion and gently rubbed it over her feet. Then I rubbed it in and licked each of her dainty feet. After a few minutes, it was really hard to hold her because her legs were trembling so much.

"Do you know what I want?" she asked in a very husky voice.

"I haven't got a clue," I smirked, as she tried to reach for me. I pushed her back down on the bed and continued. I licked the back of her leg from the ankle up to the junction between the calf and the thigh and she twitched the whole leg. I did the same to the other one. I got a few fingers full of lotion and applied it to each calf. "Oh!" she moaned.

Then I stuck out my tongue and ran it up the inside of her left thigh and stopped just short of her pussy. I looked at her wickedly. I sat up and threw my shirt off and my shorts. I started gently kissing her flat tummy and kissed my way up to her lips.

"You skipped the good parts down there," she said. Then she kissed me back a lot harder and put her tongue deeply into my mouth. She rolled over on top of me and kissed her way down my neck.

She straddled my torso and I could feel how warm and wet she was. "Shazz are you leaking?" I asked.

"Ha Ha," she smirked. "You start rubbing my damned feet and then you ask that. You know my feet are practically connected to my pussy. Have you got anything I can stick in there to stop the leak?"

We both laughed and she gently took my rampant erection and lined it up with her slot. She leaned forward and then we both felt like we'd been struck by lightning. She was so warm on the inside that it was always a shock having my dick push its way inside of her. She began gently rocking her hips back and forward, milking me and enlarging my organ even further.

"God, I love it when you do that," I hissed.

"That's why I do it," she said. She lowered her head towards me and a curtain of wild hair enveloped both of our heads, increasing the intimacy of the moment as she began to suck my tongue. As Shazz leaned forward to kiss me, it forced her clit into contact with the base of my dick. Every thrust made and forward motion put more pressure on it and made her more frantic. Her breathing became more and more ragged and she started to swing her hips even faster. "Oh, Oh," she gushed.

"What do you want Shazz?" I asked her.

"You know!" she whined.

"Say it," I teased.

"I want you to fuck me," she said. Before the words were out of her mouth, I took her shoulders and flipped her onto her back. I gently, but steadily fed my dick back into her and started to gently stroke myself into her.

"That's it," she said. "Harder." So I obliged her, fucking her harder and faster. Her arms reached around me and started rubbing my back. Her legs wrapped themselves around me and locked at the ankles. Her hips began pumping towards me in time to my rhythm. Every stroke was more savage. Faster and harder, the way we both liked it.

"Paul, I can't stop it," she whined. "I'm gonna cum. Make me cum, baby." Our stomachs were slapping together and we were both covered in sweat by then. I felt it as her vagina started to flutter and the muscles inside seemed to be trying to suck me dry even before I started to gush. Her hips lost their perfect rhythm and began a disjointed thrashing motion. Her legs clamped around my back trying to pull me even further inside her if that were possible. And then she just relaxed and I couldn't hold it back. She looked up at me with the most placid look on her face. I shot out so much sperm that I could feel it coming up from my toes. I was surprised my body didn't turn itself inside out.

"You're really fucking lucky," she smirked as I collapsed beside her.

"I am so lucky," I echoed. "I've been lucky ever since I wandered into that bar in Tennessee."

"That's sweet," she smiled. "But it's not what I was talking about."

"You're lucky I love you because that would have done it for sure," she said. Then she rolled over and snuggled herself into me and pulled the blanket over us.

"Don't we need a shower?" I asked. "We're sweaty,"

"Shut up," she said. "I like our smell and I'm going to change the sheets tomorrow anyway." After a few minutes I asked her.

"That would have done what?" I asked.

"If you weren't so paranoid about it and would let me stop taking the pill, we'd be pregnant for sure," she mumbled.

I fell asleep thinking about that.

"Paul, wake up," snapped Shasta. "I've been thinking."

"About what," I groaned, noticing it was still dark. I looked at my watch and noticed that it was only 5 a.m.

"Do you think that Michelle was playing me?" she asked. "I mean think about it. How much of a coincidence is it for her to come down to the very state that her ex lives in. And then wander down along a private beach that she shouldn't be on in the first place. And then finally to just run into the woman the exact same man that she's looking for is going to eventually marry someday. That's too many coincidences."

"Ya think," I said. "Don't worry about it. Let's just live our lives. We're divorced. She has no hold on me or you either."

"But what was her plan?" asked Shazz. "Did she think that I'd share you with her? Or did she just consider me an afterthought? Did she really think that I'd just sit there and watch her fat ass make a play for you without doing anything?"

"Shazz, let it go," I said. "I love you. She doesn't matter."

Shasta was sitting there in the bed with her mouth open. I thought she was having a heart attack. I started trying to go back to sleep.

"What did you say?" she asked me.

"I said Michelle doesn't matter," I groaned.

"Unh uh buddy, before that," she smirked. "Did you say that you love me?"

"Don't make a big deal out of it," I said.

"You've never told me that before," she said. I was sure her voice had gone up an octave. "I mean I always tell you that I love you. And I always say that you love me, but that was the first time you've EVER said it, yourself. Say it again!"

"I take it back," I said. She leaned over me and started kissing me all over my face until she got to my cheeks.

"Augh!" she screamed. "What is that shit on your face? Is it barbed wire? Go shave it off and come back to bed so I can get back to kissing you." We ended up taking a very early shower together that took twice as long.

"Paul," snapped Shasta. "I want her fat ass."

"Trust me, Honey; her ass wouldn't look good on you. Your ass is fine. Her ass doesn't even look good on her. I've seen several horses and donkeys that have smaller asses," I said as I drank my coffee.

"I want her ass bad," hissed Shasta.

"Shazz, I didn't know you were into women," I said.

"Joke about it all you want," she said seriously. "But that bitch acted like I don't even matter. She really thinks that she could just step into the picture and move me out of the way and get you back."

I went off to work that day and Shasta called me several times. When I got home she looked as if she was about to burst. "Guess who's coming to dinner," she said excitedly.

"Sidney Poitier?" I asked.

"Who the hell is that?" she asked. "No, Michelle, your conniving, fat assed ex-wife. And she's still playing games."

I just looked at her. "Why are you talki..."I began.

"She still hasn't told me who she is or that she knows you," she said. "So I teased the animals a bit. I invited her over and we had a snack on the deck. I made sure Dana was out on her deck too. If you don't trust me you can ask her. There were no men here just me and fat ass. I know how jealous you get now that you've admitted that you love me and all..."

"I thought I took that back," I said.

"Nuh unh?" she said. "PPP."

"What the hell is P cubed?" I asked.

"Not P cubed," she smirked. "You know I hate math. PPP is me. I'm your Personal Private Pussy."

"So I guess PPP is me too somehow?" I asked. "Personal Private Penis, right?"

"Proud Pre Papa," she smirked. "As soon as you get your head out of your ass we're gonna be pregnant a lot."

"What does all of this have to do with Michelle?" I asked.

"You'll find that out after dinner," she smirked. "We have to go shopping after she leaves."

About an hour later, Michelle showed up at the door. Shazz let her in while I was doing my workout and watching the news.

I came into the living room and found Shazz and Michelle sitting there. I pretended to look at her like I didn't know it was her. Then I turned away.

"Paul, Honey you're being rude," said Shazz. "Michelle is my friend."

"Shazz," I said, with all the drama I could muster. "Michelle is my ex-wife."

Shazz looked stricken. "I...I...I didn't know, Honey," she said. Her acting performance was Oscar worthy.

"I didn't either," said Michelle; her performance not as good. "I mean what are the chances. You look good Paul," she said, walking towards me."

"And you look fat...err," I said.

"Surely you're not still carrying all of that anger around with you," she said. "You have a lovely home and a...girl who loves you. Let the past go. Forget about it."

"Those who forget the past..." I began.

"Actually, I don't want to forget the past," she said. "But I do have to admit, since we're here together, there are some things I'd like to talk to you about and maybe get off of my chest. We never talked about what I did. Maybe besides getting it off of my chest, it will serve as a lesson for Shayna here."

"It's Shasta," spat Shazz.

We sat down at the table while Shazz brought out the food. "You know I loved you," Michelle began. "And I know that you loved me. You worked your ass off to get me anything and everything I wanted."

"Apparently, it wasn't enough though..." I said.

"It was more than enough," she said. "If I could go back before it ended, I'd never make that mistake again. The problem was partially the area we lived in and partially me. It just seemed like nothing ever happened around there. It was so quiet and so peaceful and so boring. You went off to work every day, Paul. You had problems on the job. You had production schedules. You had out of town clients who came into to town to tour the plant and had to be wined and dined. I had nothing."

"I literally sat around all day long waiting for you to come home and my life to start," she said. "Occasionally, someone would drop by during the day. Steve didn't have a job either. He had no skills and I guess with their house paid for, what Callie earned was enough to keep them afloat, so he stopped looking."

"Nothing started up with me and Steve until about a year before you caught us. So it's not like I'd been cheating on you for a very long time. In fact, it was when you punched that guy out at the Fourth of July picnic that things started. Remember, I got drunk and the guy grabbed my tit. You punched him in the stomach so hard he threw up. He was also drunk at the time. Anyway, when you went back to work Monday, still pissed at me, Steve dropped by to return the punchbowl I'd loaned Callie."

"We talked for a while and he brought up the incident at the picnic," she said.

"So those are the titties that had poor Ralph barfing up his barbecue," he laughed. "I wonder if Paul would appear out of nowhere if I touched them too."

"Before I knew it, he was rubbing my tits," said. "And both of us just got this really stupid look on our faces. It was only a joke. Steve wasn't worth much without Callie in his life and my life hasn't been the same since you left either."

"Anyway, that lit the fuse. But it would be weeks before we had sex. I knew it was wrong, but the thought that some man out there wanted a piece of my ass enough to risk his marriage was exciting. And like I told you, my life was pretty dull. Besides that, I'd started picking up weight and it felt good to know that someone besides you found me attractive."

"When we finally did have sex, it was exciting, but only because it was a different guy. You were the only man I'd been with and it was just different. After a while, it got to be pretty dull too, but it was better than just sitting alone all day watching soap operas. If I'd known for even a second that it would cost me our marriage, I'd never have done it. I'd thought about it several times. What would I do if you ever found out? I was sure that you'd give me a second chance. Paul, you always told me that you loved me and that you'd do anything for me. I honestly thought that you'd give me one more chance. If I hadn't, I'd have fought harder. Remember, I told you even after signing the papers that I'd be back to find you. I never thought that I'd be too late and you'd be with someone else."

"Once you left town, I got depressed. I really didn't know how to live without you. Another thing was the fact that you'd left me the house. My lawyer explained to me later that I owned the house and the cost of your half of the house had been subtracted from my bank balance. That meant that you got a lot more cash than I did. The first year, I just blew through money that it had taken us...or you, years to earn. I guess I thought I'd have fun and excitement and maybe you'd come back then. But you didn't. I started trying to find myself another man and I found lots of men. They fucked me and drank my liquor and none of them took me seriously. Not one of them ever took me on a date. Most of them were never seen with me in public. I became pretty much the town whore. Then I found out that while I was spending money left and right, I was running out. There was also the fact that you always took care of things like my car and the insurance and the taxes. I got pulled over for driving drunk. I found out that I had no insurance on the car. The policy had lapsed. Then, the taxes which I hadn't paid since you left on the house came due and the next thing I knew there was a tax auction and I found out that our house was on the block and I had to move out."

"I was up shit creek without a paddle. I couldn't get any money without selling the house since I'd gone through all of the money in the bank. I couldn't sell the house without paying the taxes. Hell, I never did figure out what to do. The county sold the house right out from under me. The new owner wouldn't even let me rent it."

"Callie never forgave Steve either. She did exactly what you told her to do. She took her time and found another guy who treats her right. Neither of them will even speak to me. They found Steve last winter. He'd frozen to death in some cabin he'd broken into on the edge of town. He'd been dead for months when they found him. That was enough for me. I didn't want to end up that way. I borrowed some money from my parents and came down here to find you. I'd heard from a couple of people in town that you worked for the plant down the road."

"What I didn't expect was to come here for nothing. You've already got yourself a new wife. Well, it was good seeing you, Paul. I guess I'll try to move back up north. Maybe my parents will take me in for a while."

"Okay, great story," I said. "See ya."

"And one more thing," she said. "Sasha, never cheat on Paul. He'll never forgive you."

"I never will," said Shazz. "He's mine, I don't need anyone else."

Shasta walked her to the door and spoke to her for a few minutes. We spent the rest of the night laughing at her and making love in front of our fireplace. We never did go shopping.

"Paul, we have to go to a party this weekend," said Shasta the next day.

I looked at her strangely. "Michelle invited us to her going away party," she said. "I'm sure that whatever she plans on doing to get you back will happen this weekend. She'll probably try to separate us. And then when she gets you alone, she'll tell you how tiny and immature I am and how you need a real woman. Then she'll try to suck your dick and get you to stick it in that fat ass of hers and you'd better not do it. What you're going to do is tell me about it right there at the party so we can laugh at her and then we'll leave."

When we got to the party on Friday night, it was already in full swing and it wasn't much of a party. It was being held at a local bar and you had to pay for your drinks. There were only about four or five women there and most of them were older and to say it nicely, chunky. Michelle came over to us as soon as we got there and gave us both beers. She pretty much ignored me but took Shazz around to meet everyone. I took my eye off of them for what seemed like only a second and Shazz was gone. There were only two places she could be. Either she was in the room behind the bar or the bathrooms. I hadn't seen them go behind the bar so that meant either the ladies room or the gents. Michelle came over to me, then. Her dress was cut so low that I could make out the tops of her nipples where they rested on her bloated gut.

"Paul, would you like to dance, Honey," she said, reaching for me.

"Move Porky," I said, knocking her away from me. "Where's Shazz?"

"I don't know," she said. "I thought she was coming back to you. Come on Honey, let's dance one time and then I'll help you find her. She leaned over to grab me, hoping that I'd catch a glimpse of her big, sagging, tits. I moved away so quickly that she ended up falling to the floor and exposing her wrinkled ass. She obviously had decided against panties.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,837 Followers