Gone too Long Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billb1862
billb1862
83 Followers

At that moment, I heard a loud bang, which sounded like a car backfiring. My neighbor ran out of his hose and over to my moms. I looked out the window in time to see Joe try to shoot our neighbor through the door. I was hysterical, as I went into my neighbors front yard, where I was subdued by someone behind me. I later found out it was a neighbor from across the street. The police arrived very quickly, and within minutes had Joe in handcuffs dragging him toward a patrol car. He looked at me sitting on the neighbors lawn, and he smiled. I got up to go to my mom, but was quickly asked to stay back. I knew what he had done at that moment in time.

The next year and five months were brutal, as I helped put that piece of shit away for life with no parole. The Prosecutor could not let me try him, or even sit second chair. He did let me investigate though, and I brought forward many witnesses. The jury only took three hours to determine their verdict. I was extremely happy he would never see the light of day, but I felt numb over all the death surrounding me. I felt as if I shut down mentally and emotionally. During the trial, I moved into the ranch, and sold most of my moms stuff, except the pictures and some valuables. A new family came into town looking for a home, and I sold them her house for a reasonable price, which helped me make necessary improvements to the ranch. It almost seemed as if I was an outsider taking care of another persons relatives estate. I felt alone, miserable, but did not want to be with anyone because of the turmoil of people I loved leaving me.

Throughout the next few months, my friends and townspeople would try and fix me up. I would never bat an eye, and tell them I liked being alone. I had my work, and that was enough. I knew I was kidding myself, and I knew I was needing to tackle the pain of past events eventually. I had just buried them so deep, nothing was going to break through right now.

Until one day, I as asked by a colleague to meet me across the street for lunch. I walked in, and almost immediately, I felt a pair of eyes devouring me. I glanced over to the back of the diner, and seen a tall rugged man with a what looked to be a scar on the left side of his face. He wore glasses, and had a nice trimmed beard, and the way he clenched his jaw, almost made me became wet. I walked over to the corner opposite of him , and sat down with my colleague and her friend and ordered lunch. It seemed I had caught his attention as well, because I would glance his way, and he was looking my direction. Honestly, I was becoming a little aroused, and it worried me. I had not felt this way since I was in Brad's bed telling him goodbye.

I told my colleague I needed to get back so I could get to my next court hearing, and excused myself. I walked to the back of the diner to use the ladies room. As I walked toward this handsome stranger, his features became clearer, and my knees were weaker by each step. That light brown hair, and blue eyes, just like my dad, and my brother had. His chest was chiseled I was sure, as his t-shirt seemed two sizes too small. I watched out of the corner of m eye as he never took his eyes off me when I walked by. I used the rest room, and I knew I had extra moisture coming from my pussy. I felt on fire, and I had to talk to this man.

I stood beside him for only a few seconds before he noticed me. His eyes traveled from my feet upward, taking in every inch of my body. My eyes were on his crotch, seeing the bulge straining in his tight jeans. He and I made very small talk, and I introduced myself. As I looked into his eyes, my mind went to my father, and how handsome he was. In a weird way, this man was my father in so many ways. The way he smiled at me, and looked at me, exactly how my dad was toward my mom. It made me so wet, I was afraid everyone in the diner could smell how turned on I was by this stranger. Wait, did he just say he was from around here? Maybe I didn't hear that clearly. I looked at the clock on the wall, and I needed to be in court, so I smiled and told him I was sure to see him around town. As I walked across the street, I could feel some of my juices trying to run down my stockings. I smiled, and thought to myself, maybe everyone was right, I needed to get laid. I might have found the perfect one to help me.

For the rest of the day, while in court, all I could think about was this stranger who made me so horny, I was about to mount the judge. Looking at the clock, I seen only a few minutes left, and I could go home and grab some wine, and take care of my issue myself. Normally when court went into recess, and let out, I would be the last one to leave. That was not the case today, as I made a beeline to my office, dropped my paperwork, and grabbed my purse, headed to my Z71. When I pulled into the driveway, I noticed another car. My radar perked up, and I looked around before I exited my truck.

Looking toward my home, I seen no lights or signs of disturbance. I then looked over to my right where the stables were. My knees almost buckled from under me. There was that fine piece of man from earlier, in my stable, taking care of one of my horses. I giggled, thinking, a stud with a stud, how cute. I slipped over to the fence, and climbed on, and sat there, watching the way he was stroking the mane, and the body with the brush. I was completely lost in his movements, devouring his sculpted body in those nice fitting clothes. I found it very hard not to touch myself right there, instead watching the gentle way he took care of the horse.

After what seemed like an eternity, he put the horse away, and locked the stable door. He swung around and started to walk my way, not noticing me right away. He had his head to the ground, almost as if he had a ton on his mind. I made a slight noise when he was about twenty feet away, and he stopped in his tracks and held up his hands.

"I'm not sure if I should call the Sheriff or thank you." I said as I looked at him with suspicious eyes.

He took a couple of steps closer to me, "You don't have to call the Sheriff, I am here in peace."

I laughed, "How in the hell did you know where I lived? Let me guess, it was Beth at the diner? She is always trying to get me laid," shaking my head.

He said firmly, "I'm not here to lay anyone, OK Meg."

My heart dropped immediately, was this for real? I jumped off the fence and started walking toward him. My heart was beating faster, and I could feel a tear trickle down my face. I thought out loudly, "This can't be, it can't be him?"

He stood his ground, "It depends on who you think I am." As he looked into my tear filled eyes now.

"No, it can't be, he told me you were dead. Brad, is it really you?" I asked a couple feet from him, wanting to reach out and touch him to see if it was real. Only my brother has called me Meg, and he was the only one allowed too. Maybe I was being delusional, or hoping.

He looked confused, shook his beautiful face at me, "Yes Meg, I am alive and well." I ran to him and hugged him tightly, and didn't want to let go. He calmly pulled me away from him and gestured toward the house. I walked with him, both of us having our arms around each other like lost lovers, not siblings.

Once inside, and sitting with a glass of wine for me, and coffee for him, he asked me, "Who told you I was dead Meg?"

I tried looking at him, but every time I tried, I would cry. "It was Joe, he told mom and me you were killed just after I started working at the ADA's office." I started crying remembering so many heartaches and sleepless nights over the loss of my brother. That's when I felt his strong arms encircling me. I felt so warm and safe in his arms, like I knew everything would be alright now.

We talked about what truly happened, with me not coming home or writing. He told me what they told him during that time. It caused us both to cry and hold each other tighter. Then he told me about his life in the military and about that fateful day when he was injured. I traced his scar on his neck and jawline, as he just stared into my eyes. He had this smirk on his face, and I was wondering what was on his mind. I bit my lip as I looked at him, thinking he looked just like daddy, as I could see him better up close. I was feeling so much love for my brother right now. It was like he wasn't my brother, but my first love coming back to me. My stomach was in knots, and inside I felt like a schoolgirl dating the most popular guy in school. Looking into his eyes, I could see he was in deep thought as well, and I wondered if he felt the same way, or if I was just a sick crazy person. Either way, I was in love with this man, and I did not care that is was a sin.

He yawned, and shook me out of my lust filled trance, and he was going to leave and go to the hotel. I of course told him to spend the night, since I had a second bedroom that he could sleep in. I showed him to the room, and raised up on my toes, and kissed his cheek, whispering in his ear, "Sweet dreams my dear brother." He just smiled and went into the room taking his shirt off, and I should have left the doorway. Seeing his back muscles move with his motions, I was once again feeling myself become wet. I seen he was going for his jeans, and I hurried off to my room, hoping he wasn't aware I seen half his naked body.

I closed my door, and quickly undressed. I climbed into bed, feeling the satin sheets on my naked body. I was feeling ashamed for being so turned on, but I also felt like it was alright since I knew I was in love with him. My hands went to my 34 B breasts, and I squeezed them together. I took one of my nipples in between my finger and thumb and began to pull on it, hearing a soft moan escape my lips. My other hand slid down my taunt stomach through my trimmed bush, into the slick lips of my pussy. My finger easily slid in, as I moaned Brads name. I was trying to be quiet so he couldn't hear me, but it was difficult. I grabbed a pillow and put it in my mouth and bit down, returning my manipulations on my breast and pussy. A low muffled moan came out of nowhere, as I could feel my release beginning. My mind was trying to slow my body down and enjoy it but my body was so turned on, waves and waves of my orgasm hit me. I hadn't even touched my clit yet I thought, as my hips came off the bed. i muffled my scream into my pillow, and drew my finger out of my drenched pussy. I could still feel tremors throughout my body, my legs shaking uncontrollably. My mind was completely on my brother sleeping next door to me, I smiled, and drifted to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up and went to the back porch to have a cup of coffee, thinking about last night's events, and how I needed to get my emotions under control. I heard my brother yell for me, but I wasn't quite ready to greet him this morning, so I stayed quiet. After about fifteen minutes, I came back inside and heard the shower running near the guest bedroom. I touched the knob, smiled, but let go, heading to my room to get dressed for work. I really needed to get a handle on this, after all he is my brother, and I can't feel this way about him, can I?

After I was dressed, I came out of my room, and started to walk past the bathroom door, when my brother opened it, standing there with just a towel around his waist. Both of us jumped being caught off guard. When he did, his towel came off and dropped to the floor. Oh my, my eyes could not stop staring, as my little brother was not little anymore. I have seen cocks in porn only, as I never seen one in person, and his seemed so thick. It had to be as thick as a wine bottle. It was only semi erect, but I could see he had a nice package. He stooped down quickly, and pulled his towel up around his waist. I quickly said sorry and moved past him, hoping he didn't notice me staring at his cock. Once I got to my truck and shut the door, I let out a sigh. I quickly remembered what my mom said to me about my dad, and how my brother inherited it. I smiled boldly, and knew I had to have him as my lover. My brother would take my virginity soon, I just had to figure how to get him to do it.

While in my morning court session, I was too busy to think about Brad or the events of this morning. I was trying to put someone like Joe away for beating his wife one to many times. My heart ached for the wife, and wished I could do more than put him in prison, like cut his balls off. I smirked at that thought, and the judge seen me. He asked if I wanted to share with the courtroom what was funny, I just shook my head looking at the clock hoping it was lunch time. Lucky for me, it would be in just a few minutes.

As I entered the diner, Beth seen me and asked if I wanted the usual, (which consisted of soup and salad, hold the dressing). I shook my head and said I wanted the biggest hamburger she served, with fries and the usual milkshake. Beth laughed and as she went to the back, I heard her say, "somethings wrong with this one today."

The diner was not busy, so when she came back, she sat down and handed me the food. She gave me her silly grin, and asked, "So what's got into you there Red?" She always called me Red, instead of the usual Meghan or Ms. Conner.

"What do you mean Beth?" I asked as I took a bite of the greasy burger. "Just cause I switched my lunch items don't mean anything has been inside me." I said with a little bit of mischievous behind it.

She looked at me and started to laugh, "Oh please tell me, you got laid, didn't ya?"

I almost choked on food, but managed to swallow it down. As I gained my composure, I looked at her with what had to been a cat like grin, "Laid? No, but I do have a handsome boyfriend who just moved in with me." I smiled and took another bite.

Beth looked at me, and was perplexed, "You go girl," she said as her face and neck turned a shade of pink. "So who is it? Is it Mark, that nice Sheriff officer?"

I made a face, "Mark!? What makes you think I liked him?" I asked quite confused. Instead of waiting for her to answer, I added, "I am dating that tall drink of water that sat in that corner booth yesterday, if you must know."

Beth just smiled, stood up, "I knew he was a keeper when you stopped and talked to him. Bring him around, so I can thank him for making Red happy," I nodded in agreement and she was off to another table to check on them. After lunch, I left and went across the street for more testimony in court. As the day ended, I was very pleased knowing I put a great case against this man. The jury was out for deliberation, and the court was adjourned until the next day. So, off to the house I went. As I left t office, I wondered if I needed to stop for groceries. I then realized, I had no number for Brad, and no home number, because I only used a cell. I thought to myself, I need to rectify that when I get home.

As I opened the door of my truck, I could smell something wonderful coming from my house. At first, I thought I was just really hungry and horse manure maybe was smelling good to me. When I opened the door to the house though, my heart dropped, and my knees buckled. There was the most handsome man, in an apron, cooking supper for me.

Was the meal looking delightful? Yes, but he was looking even better. Wearing a different pair of tight jeans, and a polo shirt that looked to be a size and a half too all. I just stood in the doorway for a second taking in the sight of him before he noticed me.

We ate dinner, and of course I complimented the hell out of the mashed potatoes, since they were exactly like mom's. Throughout dinner, I was so moist thinking how has my brother not met up with someone and got married. He was perfect, so much like my daddy. I was almost starstruck over him. Then there was that I loved him part in my brain. I was finally accepting it, and ready to do something about it. I just hoped I wouldn't lose him again.

After dinner, we were sitting in the living room, talking and sharing with each other about our day. I told him about my court case, and how it was bringing out some bad memories. He wrapped his arms around me and comforted me, I thought how I loved having him so close to me. Which reminded me of the conversation I had with Beth at the diner. I started to chuckle, and he asked what I was laughing at. When I told him, he nearly jumped off the couch. It was so funny, I could not stop laughing.

I wiped my eyes from laughing so hard, "Brad, don't be like that. It was a joke, and to tell you the truth, I kind of like the idea that everyone thinks I am with a guy like you, so they will stop wondering about me and talking about me behind my back. Besides nobody knows you are my brother. Everyone in town was told the same thing that mom and me were told by Joe. Everyone thinks you are dead."

He replied looking quite serious, "Not everyone"

I looked at him confused, "Who knows then Brad?"

He was deep in thought as he spoke, like he was trying to forget a painful memory, "Do you remember Susan, the one I had a mad crush on forever? Well, I seen her at the hotel, and she recognized me, and figured it out."

I sighed heavily, knowing about Susan and her brother having a child together, and pinning it on her now husband, "Brad, I'm worried about Susan. She's not telling anyone, I am sure of it."

"How do you know Meg. Have you talked to her?"

"Not in a long while, but I know she will not say anything. So, right now, you are my boyfriend, and not my brother whenever we go to town. Got it!"

"Wait, you're serious, aren't you?" He asked with a deer in the headlight look

With pleading eyes, i replied "I have never been more serious about something then this before Brad. Please, do this for me, for my reputation at least."

To emphasize the importance, I came closer to him, intertwining my fingers with his. I could feel my heart racing, and my stomach feel like a million butterflies. He took my hand and brought it too his lips, lightly kissing the back of it. My mind was wondering what his kiss would feel on my lips, skin, my nipples. Wait! What am I thinking, I know I love m, he is my brother. I just hugged him tightly, as he pulled me even closer. At that moment, I wasn't sure if I was imagining things, but I thought I could feel him harden against my thigh.

I straightened up, almost to where I was straddling him, I took his face in my hands and looked in his soft blue eyes. I seen him staring at mine as well. I wanted to kiss him so bad, and my thoughts went to the conversation about us "dating" supposedly. "You know we may have to kiss in public, is that an issue with you?" I asked snapping us both out of our trances.

"We've kissed before, so no." He said, but I could feel that hard piece of meat twitching with the thought.

"Silly, not like a peck on the cheek, but like a kiss, on the lips." I bit my lip and starting to gently grind my hips on his thigh, unaware I was doing so.

He looked at me "Well, I guess when the time comes, we will have to weather the storm, so to speak."

I laughed, "Yeah we could do that, and everyone could tell we never kissed, or we could practice." my face was mere inches from his, as I felt his twitch again.

"Practice... like now... here?" he asked looking like the little brother I remembered

I moved one of my hands to his cheek and was caressing it, as my other went to his chest. I could feel the definitions of his strong muscles under his shirt, and could feel myself become moistened. "No time like the present unless you don't want to kiss me."

He was taking a long time thinking or battling in his mind it seemed. I could tell he was unsure, but wanted me to be happy. He started to answer me "I trust you Meg, and if you think..." I am not sure why, but I just went for it. I put my lips on his, and started to kiss him like a lover and not a brother. I felt his hands, what strong hands, wrap themselves tighter around me, making me want more I began to kiss more passionately. He was returning the kiss, and I was more then elated to find he opened his lips, so I could slide my slender tongue into his mouth.

billb1862
billb1862
83 Followers