Gone too Long Ch. 03

Story Info
Siblings decide what to do.
4.9k words
4.63
24.4k
57

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billb1862
billb1862
83 Followers

**Disclaimer, this is work of fiction. I am writing these for only fun, not for any contests or awards. Until I can get an editor, please forgive me for any grammatical errors. If you can not get past that, just don't read it.**

*****

The next morning, I woke up feeling ashamed of what I had done to my brother. Looking down at my nightgown, I noticed some of his dry cum, touching it with my finger. As wrong as it was to society, in my heart it was right and oh so good. I loved the way his face looked as he exploded. Feeling a little excited, I looked at my clock, and seen I was running behind, so I jumped in the shower, and dressed. As I was applying what make up I used, I could smell something cooking. I smiled, knowing that he was still here at least. As I stepped out of my room, I could hear music playing in the distance. As I came to the doorway of the kitchen, my knees buckled, as Brad was in cotton shorts, and nothing else. He was cooking eggs and sausage, and dancing to a song on the radio. I must have let a giggle escape my throat, because he was startled and turned on his heels.

"God Meg, you scared the shit out of me." as he held onto the counter.

I walked over to the coffee pot, and poured myself some in my travel mug, "Sorry bro, I didn't know you were auditioning for Dancing With the Stars." I managed to keep a straight face, but inside was dying. He didn't say anything back to me, but just stared at me, like he was waiting for me to say something else. I looked at him, and was wanting to kiss him, as his look was so intoxicating. "What bro, why you looking at me like that?"

He walked closer to me, and I could smell the manliness of him, as he slid his hand through my red mane. "We need to talk about last night Meg. That shouldn't of happened."

I looked down at the floor, seeing his toes, damn even they looked kissable, "I have to be in court soon, as far as I am concerned, it happened in a moment of weakness OK. At least if we touch each other in public we won't be so jumpy." Trying to act like it wasn't a big deal to me.

"So you are trying to tell me you did that just to make sure we aren't jumpy in public? I call bullshit Meg." Tilting my head back with his fingers.

"I gotta go Brad, be back by dinner," I said as I grabbed my coffee and purse and walked quickly out of the house. Getting into my truck, I could feel my pussy dripping down my thighs. As I was driving into town, my thoughts were on Brad, and not on my case. I could not shake the events of the night before. The long kiss, my intense orgasm, and his magnificent cock.

The clock slowly ticked, but eventually we were recessing court for lunch. I headed across the street to my favorite diner. As I entered, my jaw dropped, as Brad was sitting at my usual table, with Beth talking. My thoughts immediately went to her finding out something was amiss about him and me. I sat down next to him, and Beth got up and asked if I wanted the usual, I nodded yes. She hurried off to the back, and he turned his head toward me, smiling. "She is a hoot," he said laughing, "she likes to be in everyone's business."

"Well, Beth has worked here forever, she knows everyone." Looking into his blue eyes, my thighs feeling moist again, I asked, "Why you here Brad?"

His hand grabs mine, sending chills down my spine. "I can't come see my girlfriend on her lunch break?" He must of noticed the smile, because he leaned over and kissed me right on the lips. It wasn't a passionate kiss, but not a brotherly one either. Beth was coming back with my salad when he had done this, and she was a shade of pink as she approached the table.

"Red, I would ask if you were coming for dinner tonight, but I think I know what you are having tonight." She laughed as she winked at me. "I'll leave you two at it," then looking at Brad, "just know she has a lot of connections in this town, so don't hurt her."

Brad just smiled and said "Yes ma'am." We both watched as she walked away. I started to eat my salad with Brad holding my hand, as I told him little bits of the drama unfolding in the court room. I looked at my watch, and it was time for me to go back, and he walked me out, and across the street. As we climbed the steps, he stopped me, and turned me around. "Meg, we need to talk tonight when you get home OK?" I simply nodded, and to my surprise, he tilted my head up and gave me the most passionate kiss I ever have experienced in public. It seemed to last forever, but I am sure it was only a minute. It left me breathless, and dripping wet. As he walked away, I watched his ass in those jeans, and was humming to myself. I then noticed onlookers including Beth watching from the diner. I turned and hurried the rest of the way up into the building.

When the clock struck four, the jury had finally came back with a verdict, and they found him guilty of intimidation, but not the serious charge of assault and stalking. As I walked out of the courtroom, he smiled at me. It made my skin crawl as I remembered how Joe used to smile at me. At that moment, I felt like throwing up, instead walked into my office to find a dozen roses had been sent. I looked at the note, and it read, "Love you always," and that was it. Was it from my brother? Maybe from the officer who wanted to take me out. All I knew was it lifted my spirits as I locked my door and out of the building to my truck.

When I arrived home, I could see Brad riding my paint across the field. I just watched for a few minutes, remembering when we were kids, and would go to our grandparents to ride. I eventually went into the house and made dinner. As I finished fixing dinner, Brad walked into the door. He had a smile on his face as he came over and hugged me from behind. He told me he could smell the food cooking and he hoped it was done or almost done. We sat at the table and ate dinner, talking about my case, an how uneasy it made me feel. I also told him about my flowers, and he looked at me with confused eyes. He didn't send them, so I wondered who had. After dinner, we both did the dishes, with me washing, and him drying and putting them away. Afterward, we settled onto the couch sitting close, but not touching. He had a beer in his hand, I had some wine, as it was my second glass.

He started, "So, Meg are we ever going to talk about what is going on with us?" His hand slid over top of mine and he caressed it. "I don't want you to be ashamed, or mad, but we really shouldn't have done that last night, it was too far of a line we crossed."

I could feel my eyes start to fill with tears, "Brad, I am not ashamed or mad. I have always loved you, because you have reminded me of dad in so many ways." I put my hand on top of his now, and squeezed, "Now though, I love you because of the man you have become."

"I love you too Meg, I mean you are remarkable, and still beautiful as I remember, but last night can't happen again." I could tell he had a battle going on inside of him, but he was trying to be the responsible one. I wondered how he became the strong one.

"Brad, I liked what happened last night." Tears now coming down my cheeks, "We have been apart for so long, you don't seem like a brother to me anymore, you are a man I can love with everything I have. Jut like mom had dad. You don't remember him, but I do, and I always wanted someone like him." He had tears in his eyes now, "well, I am looking at him, and had been for many years in secret.'

Brad drew his hand away, and slid further from me, taking a large gulp from his beer. He looked across the room, staring at the wall. He suddenly got up from the couch and towered above me. "Meg, I will keep the public thing going, because I love you, and I don't want to ever hurt you." I seen a lone tear come down his cheek, "but this is too much for me to grasp, and we need to stop. I think I need to find my own place, so we can start a normal sibling relationship." With that he walked off into his bedroom and closed his door.

I sat there, and cried, my heart felt ripped from my chest. I wanted to be with him forever, and he was the only man besides dad I had ever loved in my life. He was the only one I trusted, and felt comfortable with. I went into the kitchen and poured myself another glass of wine. I stood by my patio doors, and watched the night envelop the ranch. Soon the entire bottle was gone. I started down the hallway, and stopped at is door. I stood there for what seemed like an eternity, trying to get the courage to knock. Suddenly my hand went up and I knocked asking if I could come in.

He said yes, and I walked into his room, as he was sitting at the desk across from his bed. I sat on the bed, trying to find words to straighten this out. I didn't want him to leave, even i that meant we would only be siblings. I could live with that, at lease he wouldn't leave me.

"Brad," I started, but I couldn't find any more words. He didn't even turn his head. I said his name again, but this time, with pain in my voice. He turned and looked at me. "I've lost you once before, I..I can't lose you again. I love you, more than a sister should." I had my hands in my lap and my head down, tears starting to come down my cheeks. "I always knew I loved you, but had been so afraid to tell you. You were so young when I left for college, and I didn't want to fuck you up." I wiped the tears from my eyes, and decided to continue, "Now, you have come back to me, and it feels so right. It feels like you belong here with me, as more than siblings. I want you more than a brother. I want you to love me, to want me as much as I want you."

"Meg," he said softly, "why didn't you tell me all this before you left. I would of never believed mom or Joe. I could of waited for you, or came to you, instead of running away."

I looked at him, with pleading eyes, "Pl-please forgive me Brad," as I began to sob into my hands. Suddenly I felt the bed sag beside me and felt strong manly hands come around me. I turned slightly to bury my face into his chiseled chest, as he held me tightly. His shirt became drenched with my tears, as he was whispering in my ear it would be alright, and he was here now. I could feel his hand running up and down my back, and his other in my hair. I stopped crying, but held on tightly, not wanting to let go of him, afraid we would never become this close again.

He pushed me away from his chest and took my chin in his fingertips. He tilted my head upward so I could look into his eyes. "Meg, I have been in love with you too, but I'm scared someone will find out."

I didn't even answer as I brought a hand to caress his cheek. Looking into his eyes, I could see the truth, he did love me, he was afraid of it. I adjusted myself to where I was facing him, and leaning into him, I brought my lips upon his. He didn't resist, but returned my kiss. It wasn't a passionate kiss, or a hard kiss. It was a beautifully soft, loving kiss only lovers feel. When our lips disconnected, I stood up, between his legs, and started to unbutton my blouse. At the third button, his hands joined mine, whispering "let me" as his hands took over. I could feel his breath on my taut stomach as he kissed just above my navel.

His hands guided my blouse off my shoulders, as he kissed under my breasts and in between them. I let out a low moan, letting him know he was turning me on. He reached around and to undo my bra, and with one hand unclasped it, letting it fall away from my breast. I moved my shoulders forward, and the material traveled down my arms to the floor in front of me. His eyes were staring at my erect nipples, which were pointing like little erasers against pink areolas the size of quarters, with a light pattern of freckles covering my chest, shoulders and back.

He leaned forward capturing a nipple in his mouth. My God, I thought, how my body felt electrified as he tugged on it and licked it with his tongue. I grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him deeper into my breast wanting more. He let a low groan out, as I whispered in his ear I loved him. My hands were at his t-shirt pulling it upward, making his mouth detach from my nipple as it passed over his head. To my delight, he went back to other breast showing it the same attention. I ran my hands through his hair, then down his back, feeling every movement of his muscles.

He ran his hands down to cup my ass, and I pushed back against him. He let go of my nipple, and kissed upward as he pulled me down onto the bed, rolling me on my back, him half on top of me. I was losing my mind, and he was so calm. His hand went to my hip and found the zipper to my skirt, and I felt the tug as it slowly went downward. My mind raced, wondering if this was going to be the night I would finally get what I always wanted, my brothers cock and him planting his seed in me.

He hooked both of his thumbs in each side of my skirt and slowly pulled them down, kissing my stomach as he did so. Now I was naked except my boy short panties I had worn. I was so sure they were transparent as I could feel myself being drenched. He lifted his head to be even with mine. Our eyes locked, I bit my lower lip, he licked his. Without saying a word, I shook my head yes, and he understood. His hands traveled to the sides of my panties, and I raised my hips off the bed. He leaned down and while he was pulling my panties down, he would kiss my thighs, down to my calves and to my feet. I moaned loudly, and arched my back.

He kissed his way back up the other leg, and stopped just short of my trimmed pussy. He cupped it, and smiled as he felt how wet I was. He kissed higher on my right thigh, lightly sucking on it, working closer to my pussy. I was squirming, as he was mere inches from the outer lips of my pussy, as I could feel his breath running down my slit. "Oh God Brad please." I moaned loudly, and I was rewarded as his tongue slide right between the lips of my pussy. I heard him make a yum sound and then I could feel his finger sliding inside me. It felt so big compared to mine, and My thoughts went to his cock, and how it was going to fit in my tightness. As he slowly brought his finger in and out of my wetness, he looked at me, his eyes sparkling, as he whispered he loved me. Then he bent his head forward and I felt the most wonderful sensation thus far, as his mouth encircled my engorged clit.

I about lost my mind as he encircled my cit with his teeth, and lightly pulled as his finger curled up inside me, feeling around for something. He then took his mouth off and flicked my clit with his tongue, and my hands went to his head, trying to get him to take it in his mouth again. The tip of his finger touched something inside of me, that sent a shock wave through my body. He kept rubbing it back and forth, with my senses becoming more aroused by the second. My feet curled, with my hips coming off the bed, both hands now on the sides of his face, pulling him deeper onto my clit. my eyes rolled in the back of my head, mouth wide opened, as I thought I was screaming, but nothing came out of my mouth. I held his head in place and ground my pussy into his face hearing him moan, as I felt myself dripping down my thighs and ass.

I slowly came down from my orgasm, as he held me, withdrawing his finger. He was kissing my thigh and stomach just above my mound. I felt like weights were on my joints, and I couldn't move, as I tried to catch my breath. Under me, the bed was soaked, and my legs were lightly shaking. As I was catching my breath, he slowly slid his way up my body, kissing me on my sides, under my breasts, around my nipples, then up to my shoulders. He lightly sucked on my neck and kissed up to my my lips. He looked into my eyes, and smiled.

Leaning forward, he bent down and licked my right nipple, then blew lightly on it, then sucking the wet, slippery nub into his mouth. I could feel my breath in my throat, as I struggled to make a sound. He went to my other nipple grabbing it lightly between his teeth and pulled it up slightly, making my breast jiggle. Then he went back to my right nipple, sucking and licking and nipping causing me to purr in his ear.

I lifted my head and whispered "Kiss me." He stretched forward, hovering on his forearms above, and kissed me deeply. Our tongues darted and probed as I circled the back of his neck with my hands and pulled him down. Pulling his mouth away from mine, he looked at me, like he was looking through my soul. Maybe seeing me for the first time as a woman and not his sister.

He then got on his knees and started to undo his jeans. I watched as my hands came up to help him, our eyes never wavering from one another. He and I slid his jeans and boxers down, and I caught his cock in my hand. I started to lightly stroke the massive hardness of him. He leaned forward, kicking off the remainder of his jeans.

He moaned, then asked me "Are you sure you want this Meg?"

I tugged on his cock, as I spread my thighs open more, feeling my pussy dripping. "Y-yes Brad," as I pulled him on top of me. "I need you, and want you more then anything in my life." I raised my legs up to his hips, as my hands slowly guided the head of his cock to my slick opening. Our eyes were filled with such lust and intensity as the head of his cock was teasing my pussy. My skin was covered with goose-bumps, and I shivered with nervous tension. I could feel my stomach flutter, and my breasts shake.

Then I felt his cock penetrate my opening, as he easily slipped in about an inch. I let go of his cock, and brought my hands up to his head and brought it down to kiss him. I could feel him stretch me with each movement, and he was being so careful with me. My pussy seemed to be grabbing his cock and pulling it deeper, as he moaned and moved forward with his hips. I felt my body tense, as he was at my unbroken passage.

I pulled back from his lips and looked him in the eyes. I nodded my head yes, and bit my lower lip, letting him know it was OK. He moved his hips with one thrust and I felt a sharp pain run through my body, feeling like something tore inside, with my eyes tightly closing and popping back open. My legs didn't know whether to spread wider or clamp tight around him. He laid there looking into my eyes, kissing my lone tear on my cheek. His hand in my hair, caressing me, lovingly. I brought my hands down to his hips and pulled them closer to me. He then shoved the rest of his huge cock deep into my cunt, filling me completely.

He slowly pulled out, and then back in continuing at a slow pace until I tightened my legs around his hips forcing him in further. Still feeling some discomfort but at the same time, feelings I had never felt before. Gradually, he picked up his pace, as his hands and mine became intertwined above my head. His eyes locked onto mine, as both of our breaths becoming more ragged. With each thrust, I could feel his balls slapping against my ass, and tiny moans were escaping my lips. My hips started to come off the bed and meet his thrusts, as I tilted my head back. His lips went to my throat, lightly kissing and sucking.

"Oh God Brad" I screamed, as I felt the first wave come over me. My toes curling, digging into his calves lifting my ass off the bed. His hips went even faster as he released my hands and reached down to pull my legs upward. As he did, I could feel his cock go deeper, as I gasped loudly, sending me into my second orgasm.

"I-I'm going to cum Meg" he managed to grunt, as he was in a rhythm like a finely tuned engine.

I held onto the back of his neck, looking deep in his eyes, knowing I wasn't on the pill, "Cum in me baby, please cum in me."

Without warning, I could feel his cock grow inside me, then spurts of hot gooey liquid spill deep inside me. I hit my third orgasm at that time, eyes shut, and my nails clawed into his back.

billb1862
billb1862
83 Followers
12