Gone Wild Ch. 02

Story Info
Two familes join in love.
3k words
4.47
78.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSimmon39
CSimmon39
14 Followers

Before we get into this let me say that I loved every E-mail I got in response to part one... I had not intended to write a part two until I got so many requests for it. I only hope I can do justice as a follow up. Also thanks to the 61,135 by my counter that at least looked at my story... made my day...

After Jack saw how uncomfortable I was even though I had had oral sex with my son. Jack made the kids back off and Jack held me as we went up to our bedroom. There Jack talked and reminded me we had over twenty good years of love and togetherness. He reminded me how eager we were to have sex when we were younger and also that neither of us were virgins when we met. I began to relax and see the world through less narrow views and my eyes opened to see that Jack truly loved me and what had happened with he and our daughter was mostly her doing encouraged by our son.

I had to cry a little and when Jack came to hold me I did not resist him at all. He made love to me that afternoon and I felt loved more than I had in many years. We always had a good sex life but as many that have been married for many years we had become slightly complacent. He explained that he had to go to the office and he would be home later to take me out for dinner at the country club. He said nothing about the kids coming along and I thought this might be a very nice evening just for the two of us.

Jack showered and left for the office taking Jill with him. I showered and rested on the bed to let all that had happened these last few weeks sink in. I had had sex with two strangers and one as young as my own son. I had allowed myself to be dragged into an incestuous relationship with my son and here I was thinking of how much I loved my husband who had been having sex with our daughter. This was just too much too think about and I fell asleep crying and feeling the stress of the whole situation.

I woke as the bed shook and beside me was my son naked and hugging me to him. I pulled back and said "This was not appropriate and had to stop."

Ken said "Mom you owe me more than that little blow job in the kitchen. You owe me a fuck and that is what I want now."

I struggled to get free of his arms but he was too strong for me. He wiggled a leg between my legs and forced my legs apart. Ken was quick and knew just what he was doing as he rolled up and slithered down until his cock was touching my wet pussy. I stiffened my legs holding him at bay for a few minutes but he flexed his legs and pushed down I felt this cock enter me. I said "Ken Please not now ... Please let us think about this."

But it was too late Ken lifted my hips up and off the bed ramming hard into me. He was longer than his father and it felt larger as he seemed to fill me up. I felt something rip inside me and I knew I was tore open some where deep inside. I cried for Ken to stop but he was all crazy and not listening to me. I pleaded with him to stop but he only raged on. It started to hurt and I felt the ripping as he pushed deeper. I thought that if I had just relaxed this all would be over and I would not have been hurt. My resistance was what caused the damage inside me. Ken was just a little crazy with need. Need for his mother. After all I had sucked him off willingly.

I cried out for him to not cum in me and this some how got his attention. He moved more slowly but never stopped. The pan lessened and I felt he was close. I again repeated my demand for him not to cum in me. He looked at me for the first time. Then lifted him self up pulling free of me. He sat up with his cock aimed at my belly. He lifted himself up on one leg and on one knee he offered me his bloody cock to suck. He wanted me to make him cum so I did. I tasted my blood and his sperm all mixed together. I just wanted to finish this episode and get away from my own son.

Ken was still crazy and roughly forced his cock into my mouth jerking his hips and wildly fucking my mouth. I gripped his cock and held him from going down my throat. He started to climax and his sperm was hot, pungent and very strong. It reminded me of something that happened along time ago... he finished and pulled free. Ken looked down at me and for the first time he looked apologetic. I think his brain kicked in and he knew he had just raped his mother. He looked so ashamed he left the room without another word. I found it very hard to get up but made my way to the bathroom were I filled the toilet with blood. I douched and the pain subside somewhat and the bleeding stopped after a while.

I found a box of Tampons and used two. I took two pain pills and went back to bed. Again a cried and wondered how I was going to tell Jack what our son had done to me.

I fell asleep and woke to the ringing on the phone on the night stand. I had been sleeping deeply and was in a fog when I picked the phone up.

It was Jill; she sounded so strange she said "Mom," then started to cry uncontrollably.

I was still some what in a haze and it took me a minute to ask "What it is Jill? What is wrong?"

She dropped the phone and as I called into an empty receiver a male voice came on. "Mrs. Cater? Mrs. Jack Carter?"

I said "Yes"

This it EMT Towers I am at your husbands office. I am sorry to tell you but your husband has had a heart attack. He has been transported to General Hospital. He seems to be responding well and should be find. You can call the hospital or go there I am sure the doctor can give you more information than I can. Your daughter is badly shook up and may need to go the hospital as well. If you want to come by here I and my partner can wait for you. The local police are here as well if you would like to talk to them?"

My knee became weak and I fell back on the bed. I had not even known I was standing. The young man on the phone asked if I was alright. I said I was and that I was on my way to the office to get my daughter and then we would go to the hospital together. He said again he would wait and I said I would be there in ten minutes.

I pulled on Jeans and a T-shirt and flew out the door. Once in the hall way I poked my head into Ken's room but he was not there so I ran to the garage and drove to Jack's office.

Jill had recovered herself and seemed much better. She was still crying as we got into my car. Jill grabbed my arm as I reached for the key.

"Mom, its was all my fault. I made Dad have sex when he returned from showing a house. I made him; I made him have sex with me. It's my fault." She was screaming and shaking so bad I could not get a grip on the steering wheel.

I grabbed her and we hugged and cried together until she settled down and I told her it was not her fault and for her to settle down. Jill seemed to pull herself together some and fell back in the seat still crying.

We arrived at the hospital and were told Jack was still in intensive care but we could wait in a room near by.

Jill and I hugged and before long we were talking and Jill again repeated her assumption that is was her fault. But I told her it was not and she seemed to feel better. I wanted to change the subject so I asked her if she knew a young man named Tony that worked at the college.

She looked at me and I could see her brain working and it was turning away from the matter at hand.

Jill said "Tall dark haired guy with a really nice smile?"

I nodded "Yes"

"Yes he is very nice guy. I have talked to him a few times. I think he likes me but he has never made a pass or tried to date me. I think he knows I date Ferguson and don't want to get in the middle. But he is cute and much nicer that Ferguson. I think his last name is Carr. Yes; that's it Tony Carr. How do you know him Mom?"

There was a knot in my stomach as I realized Tony must be Esters' son. "My God was the whole fucking world screwing there own children?"

I smiled and said "His mother is the lady at the cleaners we use."

A doctor came into the room I stood and I felt a wave of nausea hit me. I remember looking at Jill and that was it until I woke later in a hospital bed. It was much later and the room lights were set on low. A curtain was pulled part way around the bed. Jill was asleep in a chair with her pretty head all twisted and hanging over the back of the chair. I knew she would have stiff neck when she woke. I looked at her and was happy she was my daughter but was not too happy when I thought of all that was going on in our lives. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

I woke to the touch of a nurse holding my arm with a blood pressure cup attached. I asked what had happened. She smiled and told me I had lost a lot of blood and had needed a transfusion. I asked how long and she said over twelve hours had passed since I was admitted. I asked about Jack and she said as far as she knew it was recovering nicely. I asked about Jill and she said she had gone home to change cloths and would be back later.

All this told me nothing at all. Food was brought in and a Doctor followed telling me I had hemorrhaged and that it had taken some repair to stop the bleeding. He said I would be sore for sometime and I would not be able to have sex for even longer. He asked if I had been raped. I said "No." He did not believe me but let it go at that.

I was told Jack was doing well and in full recovery. I made my way to his room the next morning in a wheel chair. He was asleep and when I thought about it I left. It was a dumb idea because Jack would have wanted to know why I was in this chair. So maybe I could get back out the door and walk in just as far as the edge of the bed. As long as I did not move around too much I was sure I would be okay...

I visited Jack and that went well. Jill returned and she seemed to be much better. So all in all we there doing well and Jack did not know I was also in the hospital. Jill came and took me home two days later and it felt good to be home. Ken was not there and Jill said she had not seen him since Jack's heart attack.

Two months later we three were home and living a normal life once again. Jill would bring home papers and information about work. Jack had a really good lady to manage the business and all seemed as if it would work out for us after all. Ken had e-mailed us that he was traveling with friends from college for the summer and would keep in touch. Jill told me she had never told Ken father had a heart attack so when I e-mailed Ken back I did not tell him either and I did not say anything about what he had done to me.

One evening after a light dinner Jack asked if we could have some kind of relationship again. I told him in time I thought but not until his doctor said is was okay. Jokingly he asked if a blow job would count as sex. I said I though it would and even a hand job would be too much. We had made it through nearly three months without sex. This had to be some kind of record for us.

Jill had heard us talking and joined in saying that she had a new boy friend and smiled at me as she said she was seeing Tony Carr. I was jolted and my nerves jumped like a Mexican bean. But here was noting I could say just then. Jack asked if she was having sex with this young man. Jack was asking in a joking way and because he wanted to feel some kind of sexual involvement. Jill looked at me and said so her Dad could hear. "Do you think this old man can handle a little sex story?"

Jack was hurt by the word "Old" but he was smiling and so was Jill.

Jill jumped up on the corner of her Dad's bed and said "Daddy; you want some kind of sex to see if you can handle it and I want to tell you about this wonderful man I met. So if you promise to not get overly excited I will tell you about our first date and how Tony's mother caught us in bed."

In my mind I guessed it was a set up and not an accident that Ester caught Tony and Jill screwing.

I could see this was leading to something else and I had to wonder just what Ester and Tony were up to. I some how guessed that this might lead to a two family get together for sex and debauchery all around. But going with out sex had been as long for me as it was for Jack and I felt my needs spring into high gear as I remembered now well Tony had serviced me twice.

Jill started her story of how they met and how Tony smiled and acted so shay then how Jill had mentioned her going to a movie later that day. Of course this was like an invitation for Tony to join her. He had and they had there first kiss in the movie. Tony had also felt her breasts as they kissed. This was followed by our brazen daughter's eagerness to feel his cock. Jill had opened his fly and played with his cock in the movie. Jill said it was so hard she just had to go down of him. So their relationship went from a smile to a blow job in one afternoon followed by a long lingering fuck at his apartment where his mother just happened to walk in on them.

Jill explained how excited this made Tony. Seeing his mother looking at him naked and with her some how excited them both and before we knew what was going on Ester was naked and in bed with us.

Jill said because of our family's incest relations this did not bother her at all. Ester was eager to suck Tony's cock. Jill was pushed by Tony into going down on Ester and licking her pussy while she sucked Tony off. Jill said Tony then fucked her until he filled her pussy with his sperm and then Ester licked her out. Jill said in that one afternoon she had enjoyed sex more than any time in her life. I could believe that. Hell I was so not I was busy fingering my self as Jill told her story. Jack was hard and playing with himself. Jack seemed to doing well so I started to suck him while Jill slipped her pretty head between my legs and licked my very wet dripping pussy.

I wondered how I was going to tell my daughter that Tony and Ester have been fucking for a long time and Ester seeing Jill with Tony was not the first time.

I guess I better go see Ester and have a talk about our kids and what we are going to do about any further relationships between our two families. Besides maybe Tony will be home. Oh my, what would Jill think if she knew her mother was thinking of fucking her new boy friend?

Jack got his rocks off and I sucked him gently so there was as little stress as possible. Jill thrived in the fact that she could get her mother off and enjoyed every drop of my sweet juices.

Jill went to the office for her Dad and I went to the cleaners the next morning. Oh what a great day this could turn out to be......

Next part III soon: A visit to the nudist camp.

Camping can be such fun...

CSimmon39
CSimmon39
14 Followers