Gone with the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,824 Followers

"Push everything you can against the doors, just in case the locks don't hold," said someone else.

All of the men started running around the storage building moving things and dragging them against the doors. Just when they finished doing that the glass in the one small window in the building shattered. They got a heavy cabinet and pushed it in front of the hole.

I was more frightened than any time in my life before that.

"We're going to be okay," said Steve. "Your biggest problem is going to be getting your insurance guy to prioritize the claim on your truck."

"I'm scared," I said. There's this weird thing about men. Even when they're scared shitless they try not to show it. Some of the men had gathered around one of the two emergency lights and were playing cards while all hell broke loose around us. I didn't understand how they could concentrate to play a game while the building we were in could be destroyed at any second.

"It's okay," said Steve. He wrapped his arm around me and hugged me. Just as I started to tell him how good that felt, something else crashed into the building and this one hit with much more force. It actually cracked the cement in the rear of the building. We could tell because you could see a splinter of light through the crack that hadn't been there before.

I freaked out. I grabbed Steve like he was a life preserver. The storm's intensity was rising outside. "We're going to die!" I said.

"We'll be fine," said Steve. He had dropped his arms but I was still holding him like there was no tomorrow. The other men were paying us no attention. Steve pulled us into a shadowed corner.

"Try to think about something else," he said.

Another huge crash hit the side of the building and I pushed myself even more firmly against him. My breasts are fairly sizable and they were pancaked against his chest. He tried to back up but I grabbed him and wouldn't let go.

"Uhm, Lisa," he said. "I'm uh..."

"I don't care," I hissed. "Please don't let go of me. I'm really scared." He wrapped his arms back around me and another huge thunk hit the building. This one was closer to us. I don't think the guys that were playing cards could see us. They looked in our direction and then back at the cards.

I noticed then that Steve had an erection from our close quarters and I knew that I probably should have moved away from him right then. But my fear of death and the storm made me forget about anything other than my own comfort.

And Steve, bastard that he was, knew what was going on, so he took full advantage of it. He started pressing his erection directly where it would do the most good. Before I knew it he was dry humping me. The arms that had previously hugged me, as a gesture of humanity, slid down my back and cupped my ass cheeks, pulling me into his now rampant dick.

"It's just the storm," he said. But somehow the smirk on his face made it seem far more sinister.

I don't know when he did it but he had lifted my skirt and was rubbing the bare skin of my ass. My panties were soaking wet.

He moved a few inches away from me just as another crash hit the side of the building and I tried to yank myself back against him. He smiled. "Relax baby," he said. "I'm not going anywhere." He released his belt and his pants dropped around his knees.

That was another time that the screaming in my head told me to move away. But my fear, mixed with the boredom in my life screamed just as loudly. "No one will ever know," I told myself. Steve had shed his underwear as well as his pants. His dick was so engorged that it looked angry. It was probably no longer than my husband's dick and definitely not as thick. But it was a different dick. And it was attached to a different man, so that made it exciting.

I won't lie. I knew what was going to happen and I let it. As he eased himself back against me, I leaned back against the wall and removed my sopping wet panties. I dropped them in the corner as he wrapped his arms back against me. He leaned in and nuzzled my neck while pushing his naked dick against my slit. My pussy was so hot and so wet that it was bubbling over. He tried to kiss me then but I twisted my head away. Somehow, I had subconsciously, decided that letting him fuck me was okay but kissing me was out of the realm of possibility.

His mouth took a firmer set then. It was like my refusal to kiss him had insulted him somehow, or turned what he'd taken as a romantic moment and turned it into just a fuck. It didn't bother me because that was the way I had viewed it from the start.

He lined himself up and pressed forward. His dick sliced into me but the angle was wrong and it came out. It didn't hurt or anything it just felt strange. I think that should have told me something, but a wet pussy just wants to be filled.

I canted my hips back and lifted one leg to give him a better angle. He held the leg I lifted and then slid home. One he got inside of me he started thrusting himself in and out. We just looked at each other as we grunted our way through it.

We were having sex. I knew that of we continued for a few more minutes I'd have an orgasm, but it just felt empty. It was thrilling, it was exciting, but I really believe that all of those feelings came from the fact that what we were doing was wrong. He knew it and I knew it. It was that whole stolen fruit is sweeter thing.

Then I turned my head and noticed that all of the other men, all four of them were watching us. That, more than anything Steve was doing, made everything hotter. Involuntarily, I grabbed his ass and urged him to pump me harder and faster. My squeals of pleasure came out naturally. Not because the sex was good, but because as I've mentioned before, I'd been kind of a slut before meeting Dave. And the thought of having sex with a man I wasn't married to, while four other men watched, turned me on big time.

They started to come closer even as the storm outside grew in intensity. The next thing I knew they were all around us. One man, one of the older men, reached out and squeezed one of my breasts. He started tweaking the nipple and then lowered his head and sucked it. His rough tongue drove me wild.

Another man grabbed the other breast and squeezed it. "I've got next," said another guy. Even as he declared his intention, Steve stiffened and let out a yell as he let he sperm go, deep inside of my pussy.

"Oh Shit, that was good," he said.

The other man a shorter, fatter man had already undressed. He pushed me down onto my back and pushed my legs apart. The next thing I knew he was fucking me on the dirty bare concrete floor of the storage building and I was letting him. Even in my days as a college slut, I had never had more than one man at a time, so I was going out of my mind with lust and excitement.

Guy number two didn't last very long. My back was sore from him pounding me into the floor. But I was in such shock at the nastiness of what I'd done that I didn't care. The old man pulled me up and got me on my knees. He positioned himself behind me and pushed his small thin dick into me doggy style. For an old guy with a small dick he was energetic and he had me going. I was sure that if he kept it up I was going to cum again.

As he sawed in and out of me he started to tease my asshole with his fingers. I had never been much for anal. Dave and I had done it a few times over the ten years that we'd been together but it had never been something that either of us was really into. But as the old man sawed his magical dick in and out of me, I stopped caring about the finger trying to get into my ass.

Then when I was on the verge of that orgasm his finger pushed itself past my anal sphincter in one quick movement. A wave of pleasure so intense that I almost blacked out flashed across my nervous system. He kept on driving his dick in my wet hole and that finger up my ass and I was powerless. I started pushing my ass back against both of his appendages, I just wanted to cum badly.

But before I could reach my climax, the old man failed me. He pulled out and sprayed his thin sperm across my back. The next guy flipped me back over and started fucking me again. I didn't care who it was or what he did to me I just wanted to cum.

This guy was the biggest one of them and he just pounded me like a piece of meat. Strangely it didn't get me off, it just hurt. As he pounded me someone stuck a dick in my face and pressed it against my lips until I opened them. The dick was moist and smelled awful and I realized that it was one of the guys that I'd already fucked. I was sucking a mixture of spent sperm and pussy juice and sweat off of it.

The guy pounding me got off of me and I was glad. The old guy was pulling his pants up but Steve and another guy were grabbing my arms. The short fat guy got down on the floor on his back and Steve guided me down onto him. That was much better. This way I could control things or so I thought. Steve pushed me forward and then got behind me. He eased his dick into my open asshole as the other guy fucked my pussy. That was it. I think my eyes rolled back in my head. The two of them worked into some kind of rhythm that had my pussy throbbing and me screaming out in pleasure. The big guy stuck his dick in my mouth and just grabbed the sides of my head and fucked my face like it was a pussy.

"Shit, her ass is tight," said Steve. He didn't last very long. When he got off of me he slapped me on my ass so hard I was sure he'd leave a mark. "God damn what a slut," he cried. As I looked over at him I realized that the last guy in the room. The younger one had never touched me. He was still some distance away staring at me wide eyed as he recorded what was going on with his phone.

The old guy had gotten dressed. He opened the door and we noticed that it had stopped raining. The storm was over. The old guy waved and went outside leaving the door open. The big guy left too, but he didn't even bother to wave. The short fat guy was still fucking me. He reached up and squeezed both of my breasts together. Then he pulled me down and he tried to kiss me too. I was horrified at what I'd just done. Even if no one ever found out about it, I couldn't believe what I had done.

The next thing I knew a jet of warm fluid dribbled into my pussy. The man under me just pushed me off of him and started getting dressed. "I gotta get out of here and get home," he said to Steve. He didn't bother speaking to me. I suddenly realized that to all of these men I was just a whore. I was some piece of meat who'd let anyone fuck her. I didn't even know their names but I'd let all of them do whatever they wanted to me without even putting on a condom. How did I even know whether any of them had any type of diseases?

As the true details of what I'd done cut through to my consciousness, it was as if someone had punched me in the stomach. If Dave ever found out about this I'd be in the worst trouble of my life.

Even as I got up and started to pull my skirt down Steve pushed me back down onto the floor. "Come on slut," he said. "One more for the road."

"No!" I said sharply. "I don't know why I did this in the first place. I'm not this kind of woman."

He just laughed. He backed me up to the wall and started rubbing my tits and my body betrayed me again.

"Come on baby, I'll be quick," he slurred. "And I'll give you a ride home."

I just nodded and started to get down on the floor.

"Just stand up and bend over," he said as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "I wanna fuck that tight ass again. It's way better than your pussy. Plus I'm the only one that got you there. You can't be too careful. Who knows what they shot into your pussy. Plus if you don't mind me saying it your pussy is kind of loose. Your husband's dick is probably bigger than mine." He bent me over and just rammed his dick up my ass. He was thrusting away comfortably. It took longer that time because he'd already cum twice. The whole time I kept seeing Dave's face and how hurt he'd be if he ever found out about any of this. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I silently cried.

It took an event like this one and what had happened to me to make me realize exactly how stupid I was. All of my whining about how boring my life was and how I felt like I wasn't a person was bullshit.

I had been a person all along. So what if people sometimes called me Dave's wife. That's who I was to people who knew me through Dave. Being Dave's wife was a badge of honor and a title that I should have embraced whole heartedly. It meant that out of all the women that Dave had ever met, he'd narrowed them down to the few that he'd dated. He 'd further narrowed those few down to the even fewer that he'd had long relationships with and had narrowed those down to the one woman that he'd wanted to spend his lifetime with, have kids with and grow old with. That one cherished woman was me and I had defiled that honor.

Sure, little kids called me Kyle's mom or Wendy's mom. But that's who I was. I gave those kids life. They had grown and developed in my womb and were a physical part of me. They were wonderful kids and I was proud to be their mother.

Then I thought about not having a career or a job like my friends did. I had suffered through going back to school and failed. But even then, it didn't mean anything because most of the people there were desperate. They needed school and career to define them and to make their lives better. I had didn't have that level of need or desperation because every time I got home, my husband was waiting for me. Every time he saw me he just lit up like there was no tomorrow. And I knew, in fact, I'd always known that he'd do anything on the face of this fucking planet to make me happy. I didn't need a career because I already had one. Some of my friends were dying to move up the ladder to become an office manager. I was already ahead of them. I was a family manager. Dave might have brought in the money, but where it was spent was up to me. I'd been such a fool not to see it before.

And all of my friends...they actually WERE smarter than me. They constantly pointed out all of the things I couldn't do anymore. But every God damned one of them had jumped at the chance to be the third in my threesome. Each and every one of those bitches wanted to be where I already was. That was why they were always going out to clubs and every other place that they thought they might find a guy. I didn't have to do that anymore because I'd found my guy a long ass time ago.

"Oh Jeezus, Ah'm gonna cum," grunted Steve behind me. How's that for excitement? I was so lost in my thoughts that I'd forgotten he was back there. A few seconds later he shot a few warm drops of semen into my bowels and then pulled his rapidly shrinking dick out of me. I pulled my skirt down and he found his pants and pulled them on. A few minutes later we stepped outside of the building and into a nightmare zone.

A couple of people came running over to us. There were more people around my demolished truck.

One of them stuck a microphone in front of me and started asking me questions. I kept my face down. I didn't want to be seen on TV and especially not on the fucking news. If Dave ever saw that news report, he'd have all kinds of questions and my husband is nobody's fool.

We didn't talk to the TV crew but Steve did do an interview with the newspaper crew. They proclaimed him a hero and took us over to a local hospital for treatment. From the way I was acting and the story Steve told them, he was some kind of knight in shining armor. They believed that Steve had saved my life and helped me through the nightmare. Meanwhile, I was a damsel in distress and was probably suffering from some type of shock.

* * * * * *

Dave

As I looked out over my audience, I could tell that my presentation was going over really well. The audience was engaged and listening and asking great questions. I had expected my presentation to last for about thirty minutes, but with all of the questions between slides and me trying to give thorough answers, I'd already been speaking for just over an hour. There was a lot of nodding of heads and conferring amongst the audience members as well. My boss Ted, who was also a friend, had the biggest dumb assed smile on his face. I could see dollar signs in his eyes and hopefully some of those dollars would roll my way.

As I started to wrap up my presentation, Ted's assistant Darlene came into the room with a really intense look on her face. She whispered something in his ear and they both stared right at me. I knew then that something was wrong and it involved me.

I did the last segment of my presentation and started taking questions. Ted shook his head no and made that rolling gesture with his hands that told me to wrap things up. I told my audience that they could go over terms with the finance guys and if they had any further questions for me there was a stack of my business cards with all of my contact numbers on the table with our brochures.

I stepped off the podium to a round of applause and Ted grabbed my arm and guided me out of the room.

"Dave, there's a car waiting outside for you," he said. "There's a major storm about to hit back home. They think there's going to be a tornado. You'd better get back to Lisa and the kids. Here's the key to my house. I live further out from the city than you do, so my place should be safe. But stop by and check on things for me if you can. I'm going to stay here and rake in all of this money that you shook loose. Great job, Bud, now get home to your family. Dar is going to pack your stuff from the hotel. Your plane leaves in twenty seven minutes, so get the fuck out of here before they close down air traffic to Michigan."

"See you in a couple of days, Ted," I said. Then I hurried out of the auditorium. Darlene had pre-boarded me so all I had to do was go through security, present my credentials and get on the plane. I think I'd only been in my seat for ten minutes when they closed the gate and we taxied onto the runway. While I'd been waiting I'd checked the local weather on an app on my iPhone and the most severe parts of the storm were supposed to be center around the city with the possibility of severe winds and hail in the outlying areas.

I was pretty sure that my wife, Lisa would have kept the kids home from school that day. I checked my phone before the flight attendant let us know to turn off all electronic devices, but except for the call I'd gotten earlier this morning, I had no calls from home. The storm hadn't really arrived in the area yet and the flight was only an hour and a half so there was nothing to worry about yet, but I had a bad feeling.

The flight was uneventful. I left the airport pretty quickly since I had no bags to retrieve. I checked my parking ticket and went to lot A-14 outside of the Davey terminal. When I got there I remembered that I'd driven my Jeep to the airport because I refused to leave my Mustang anywhere ever. My car had not only, never seen snow; it had never been rained on. And with Ford whining about going away from the retro design for the next generation of Mustangs, my car would be a classic soon.

I got into my Jeep and drove to the gate. After paying my parking fees which were almost as much as the flight, I headed for home.

I decided against calling Lisa. I thought it might be fun to surprise her. Even as I made the drive towards home the weather began to change. It had been cloudy while I was leaving the airport, but those clouds had thickened and even though it was barely afternoon, it was getting dark. The wind had also started to rise.

Detroit Metro Airport isn't actually in Detroit. It's in the Detroit Metropolitan area, near Romulus, Michigan. I called Lisa again and still got no answer. Then I realized that I'd been calling our home number. If she was out of the house she'd never answer it. Out of curiosity, I tried calling the school that our kids went to.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,824 Followers