Gonna Have a Baby

Story Info
TS and Female wife decide they want a baby.
2.9k words
4.19
64.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me. I have the window seat," Stacy motioned towards the window not knowing if the Japanese gentlemen spoke English. She had just made the 5:30p flight out of Tokyo headed home to San Francisco. The business trip had been 24 days long throughout Asia and ending with a week in Japan.

"Of course," he stood so Stacy could take her seat. She stepped past him and into her seat. The stewardess soon brought them both drinks and a variety of snacks prior to the take-off. Stacy kicked off her heels and stretched her legs. Stacy pulled out her iPhone and flipped through pictures of Kelly. Michio noted her smile and inquired, "Who's the pretty lady?"

"My wife." She noted his quizzical look, "We've been married four years. California."

"May I see?" Stacy flipped through twenty or so pictures of Kelly and herself together. The last four were of a very pregnant Kelly. "Congratulations, I see," Michio noted. They talked for another hour or so about their relationships. Michio was definitely intrigued by the marriage of two beautiful and sexy women. He talked about the Japanese fascination with sex. After a while, they both fell asleep as the jet flew high over the Pacific Ocean.

The flight was scheduled to arrive at 10:30a San Francisco time. As tired as she was, Stacy found herself wide awake a couple hours before touch down. She pulled out her phone again and flipped to a different file folder. This one had a dozen photos that Kelly had sent her while she was in Asia. The photos grew progressively sexier - read, more and more nude - as the trip progressed. The pictures started out with a face shot and then a very pregnant, fully-clothed profile. The fifth photo showed her just in bra and panties. Her very pregnant belly was quite exposed. By the last three, Kelly was nude.

At some point, Michio woke as well. Stacy didn't notice at first as she continued flipping through the pictures. The picture of Kelly in bra and panties caught Michio's attention. The next photo was a little more explicit. He 'cleared' his voice so Stacy knew he was awake and could see her phone. Stacy started to shut down her phone then thought about his openness about sex before they fell asleep. So she continued flipping through the pictures with full knowledge of Michio watching. He didn't turn his eyes away from the phone. After she cycled through the photos including the three nudes, Michio finally spoke. "She's a very beautiful woman. You're quite lucky." Stacy put her phone in her purse as the stewardess brought breakfast.

#

Stacy arrived home just after noon. She had called Kelly from the airport to let her know she landed safely.

"Let me take a quick shower, babe. A long day in Japan and all night on the plane has me feeling shitty all over." Kelly pouted as she listened to Stacy, "and then I'm going to unwrap my sexy wife and kiss her all over!" Kelly's pout turned to a smile and she pushed her along to the bathroom.

Kelly lay on her side as Stacy moved in behind her. Kelly's big titties roll to the sides of her body. They ached from the size and trials of pregnancy. Her areolas, always large and dark, seemed even more so to Stacy as she moved her right hand over them. Kelly moaned lightly as she felt her lovers touch. Stacy lay on her left side as she slid in behind Kelly. Kelly lifted her left thigh slightly to allow access. Stacy's seven-inch cock was hard in anticipation as she pressed the tip between her wife's thighs and to her wet pussy. She felt Kelly's mass of pubes as she slipped her cock inside of her. Slowly, she pressed herself deeper and deeper. Kelly continued to lightly moan as she felt her body invaded. Stacy's thrusts were long and slow as they both savored the moment after nearly a month apart from one another. Stacy's hand moved over Kelly's big tittes and down to her stretched belly. She marveled at how large the 'bump' had become while she was gone and at the baby growing inside of her wife. Her fingers danced over the tight skin and teased her barely discernible navel.

Kelly lifted her left thigh higher and wrapped it over Stacy's thigh. Stacy's cock went deeper inside with the increased access to her body. Kelly reached down and rubbed her clitoris with her right middle finger. It was moistened by her own spit and felt good on her body. The rubbing was firm and controlled as she felt Stacy's wonderful cock sliding in and out of her pussy. "Oh baby, I've missed you so much! I've missed having your cock inside me ... your hands touching me ... your lips kissing me." Stacy felt the same way as Kelly.

Stacy shifted around carefully so as not to injure her wife or to let her cock slip from her hairy, wet pussy. She got on her knees between Kelly's spread thighs, lifting her right thigh upwards while straddling her left. Kelly was flat on her back and her big titties bounced as Kelly fucked her. Kelly enjoyed the greater access and the wonderful view 'from above' her wife as she looked down over her body. Stacy absent-mindedly began caressing her own breasts and pulling on her nipples. They happily fucked in this position for nearly twenty minutes. Kelly would hold her body still the couple times she felt her orgasm approaching so she could make this last. Today was more about the reunion of their bodies than actually cumin and she didn't want it to end anytime soon.

Finally she withdrew her cock and Kelly's body relaxed at the act. Stacy moved up the bed beside her and brought her lips to Kelly's. The kissed long and slow as Stacy's hand once again moved over the stretched belly beside her. "I can't believe how much your body changed while I was gone! Your belly is so big and the skin so tight. And your tits! They are even bigger than usual ... I Love Them!" And she bent over and kissed her again.

It was Stacy's turn to be on her back as they shifted places and roles. Kelly would now control the tempo and the actions. Stacy's tits were not as large (and not as natural) as they sat on her chest. Kelly got to her hands and knees and moved down her wife's body. She spread her thighs around Stacy and sat down on Stacy's erect cock. She used her hand to guide it between her wet, swollen lips. Kelly lowered herself, facing Stacy's feet. Leaning forward slightly, her tits and belly hung downward. She lifted and fell on Stacy's wonderful cock, feeling it penetrate her deeply. The satisfaction was wonderful and intense to her body. After a few minutes, she leaned backwards with her knees up high. Stacy's cock stayed buried inside her as she felt Stacy's hands begin to caress her tits. She cried out as Stacy pinched and pulled her hard nipples. She bounced up and down on Stacy's hard cock as best as her legs would allow.

Kelly reached down and again fingered her clit. She knew she was close and needed the release so badly. Her fingers flew across her clit as Stacy's cock pounded into her pussy and her hands pinched her nipples. "Oh baby, Oh baby, a-a-a-hhhhhh," Kelly cried out as wave after wave of orgasm crashed on her body until she could take no more and had Stacy stop fucking her. They held this position for thirty seconds before Kelly awkwardly rolled off her wife's body.

Stacy got to her knees and stroked her cock. She had been waiting for Kelly to cum and now it was her moment. She was over Kelly and pointed her cock downward as she stroked it. Kelly's hands moved over her own belly as drops then a small torrent of Stacy's cum splashed on her belly and pussy. Her fingers rubbed the warm, wet cum into her skin and the feeling was magical to them both. Finally, Stacy pulled the sheets around them and they embraced as they drifted off to sleep together.

#

Flashback to Seven and a half months earlier ...

Stacy's brother Jimmy and his wife Becca come to dinner at Stacy and Kelly's place. Jimmy is a year younger than Stacy and definitely bares a strong family resemblance to his sister. Becca is only five-foot-two and one hundred five pounds soaking wet. She has the cutest little 34A tittes on her salon-tanned chest. She's been married to Jimmy for three years.

Kelly clears the dinner plates with Becca's assistance. Stacy pours more wine for everyone before saying "So you guys are sure about this? We can't believe it you said 'yes' so easily."

Becca puts her arms around Jimmy's neck, "We're sure. We think it's great you asked Jimmy. And I can't wait to be an aunt!" A couple weeks earlier, Stacy asked her brother to impregnate Kelly. They had been talking about a baby for the past year and were finally ready. Since Stacy and Jimmy look (and act) so much alike, they thought it would be great for genetics. And Jimmy and Becca had always been so open about sexuality and understanding of their relationship. Stacy asked her brother and he readily agreed to it. Kelly told them to take their time deciding, but a week later and here they are. Becca continued, "We even have an idea for tonight. It may sound crazy, but just listen ..."

Thirty minutes later, both couples were in the bedroom. Becca and Jimmy were kissing and undressing on one side of the bed while Kelly and Stacy were doing the same on the other side. Becca was the first one to be nude and lying on her back. Jimmy quickly climbed between her spread thighs and looked down at her smooth pussy. They both looked over as Kelly shed her thong - neither had seen her body totally nude though they both had seen her ample curves in a bikini on a couple vacations. She smiled at them both and twirled around like a model so they could see her full, sexy ass and neatly trimmed, dark pubes. Her large tits swung as she twirled. Next, it was Stacy's turn. She unhooked her bra and let her full, upturned breasts bounce against her chest. She smiled at them both as she slipped her bikini down over her cock and hips. She was semi-erect and leaned to the left. Of course, Jimmy had seen his sisters cock from growing up with her, but had never seen her nude with tits. It was quite the site for him. As for Becca, her eyes just widened at the visual of Stacy. After letting them get a look, Kelly climbed onto the bed and got on her back next to Becca. Stacy did like her brother and got between Kelly's spread thighs.

The image from above was quite interesting. Becca being very petite and blonde with really no tits and a shaved pussy. Kelly being a bigger girl with very large tits and and full, dark pubes covering her pussy. As for Jimmy and Stacy ... just like brother and sister except sister had big tits and a delicious cock between her thighs!

Jimmy lowered his mouth to Becca's pussy. Using his fingers to pull her apart, his tongue licked in inner lips before flicking over her clit. He pressed him mouth firmly against her moist skin as his tongue licked and rubbed her nub. Becca lightly played with her nipples as she felt Jimmy going down on her. She could feel herself getting wet and wondered if it was from Jimmy or from watching Kelly and Stacy beside her.

Stacy nibbled Kelly's inner thighs as she moved from her knees and to her hairy pussy. Kelly used a pillow to prop her head so she could watch her lover. Stacy's hands moved over Kelly's skin as she neared her pussy. Stacy slid her tongue between Kelly's full lips causing her to arch her back and push her pussy firmly against Kelly. Hands sliding under Stacy's ass cheeks, Kelly licked deeply between Stacy's lips. She has always enjoyed how they get so full and warm as she licks. Kelly grabbed her big tits and started to gently squeeze them as her body stirred.

Becca was mesmerized watching the two women beside her. She pinched her nipples and imagined what it must be like to have big, full breasts like Kelly. She bent her knees and Jimmy seemed to go deeper inside her pussy with his tongue. And then she felt him sliding up her body. His face over hers, she looked into his eyes and smiled. As he pressed his lips to hers, his cock slid inside her moist pussy. Becca pressed her lips hard against his as she felt him enter her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he began to slowly fuck her.

Stacy's tongue flicked back-and-forth across Kelly's clit. They both had elevated levels of excitement before they even got undressed. This would be such a big night for them and their future. Kelly kept thrusting her pussy into Stacy, urging her to suck and lick her clit. Stacy attacked her hardness with abandoned and could feel Kelly's juices flowing. She turned her head slightly and could already see her brother mounting his wife. She watched his firm body sliding in and out of Becca and knew it would soon be Kelly he would fuck. She felt her own cock's ramrod hardness and began to kiss her way up Kelly's body. She lingered a bit, sucking Kelly's hard left nipple. Her mouth covered Kelly's and they kissed. Softly at first, then with more urgency. Her cock slid between Kelly's full and waiting pussy lips.

Becca and Jimmy continued their slow fuck. But now they were watching something they had never seen. They watched as Stacy, her tits hanging down, slid her hard cock inside Kelly. She began to slide her cock in and out with just a bit more tempo than they shared. After a few minutes of steady rhythm, Stacy looked over at her brother and smiled. "I think it's time we switched places little brother." Jimmy looked first at Becca and she nodded before seeing Kelly smiling at him. He lifted his cock from Becca as Stacy slipped out of Kelly. Stacy slid off the bed as Jimmy moved between Kelly's uplifted thighs. A moment of awkwardness overtook the room before Kelly pulled Jimmy's face towards her and kissed him gently on the lips. It seemed to break the moment and he pressed his body to hers. He reached down, grabbing his cock, and pressed the tip to her pussy.

Stacy had moved around the bed and lay next to Becca. They both watched with rapt attention. Neither Becca nor Stacy had even realized Becca's fingers were lightly caressing Stacy's hard, slick cock. Jimmy slowly thrust inside Kelly and she gasped. He began a steady rhythm as there bodies grew accustomed. Stacy was mildly surprised when Becca turned her head and kissed her mouth. And then Becca climbed on top of Stacy and spread her thighs around her. Stacy looked up at her with a questioning expression. Becca merely grinned as she slid down onto Stacy's hard cock. Kelly turned to look and smiled at Stacy as she felt Jimmy's cock going deeply inside her.

Becca's hands moved with amusement over Stacy's firm breasts. She played with her nipples as she bounced up and down on Stacy's cock. When she would have it buried deep inside her pussy, she would wiggle slightly and Stacy would grin at the sensation. The four of them fucked like this for fifteen minutes or so. Jimmy put his mouth close to Kelly's ear, "I'm about to cum. Are you ready?" Kelly nodded yes. Jimmy quickened the tempo of his thrusts and was soon shooting his seed deep inside her. Stacy pulled him close as her body shuddered to orgasm. A swell of emotions rocked her body as his cock shot a second load of seed.

Becca watched and began to ride Stacy furiously. Her petite body bouncing up and down. And then she felt Stacy's cock exploding inside her. She continued to ride and felt her pussy soon overflowing with Stacy's juices. The two couples rested a few moments before trading places. Stacy and Kelly cuddled on one side as Jimmy mounted his wife. They watched as he fucked her. Becca's body trembled and she cried out as he brought her to orgasm before he came inside of her.

The next morning, Becca and Stacy slipped out of bed about the same time. Jimmy mounted Kelly and fucked her a second time. They had all thought this was the best idea for success. A little while later, Jimmy and Kelly joined Becca and Stacy for the breakfast they had prepared.

#

Flashforward a Month and a half ...

Kelly is on the hospital bed with Stacy gowned up beside her. The doctor and nurses are huddled around them. "Push Kelly, Push!" The baby girl emerges from her body and pressed to Kelly's body. Stacy looks at them both, "She is So Beautiful and so are You!"