Good Afternoon

Story Info
A young man seeks a modeling career.
2.1k words
4.05
61.8k
10

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dionyus
Dionyus
20 Followers

(This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people and places is purely coincidental.)

"Good afternoon, Male Models Limited, how may I help you?"

"Ah, Hello, I saw your add in the paper saying you are looking for male models."

"Yes, that's right, we have several openings this week for interviews, would you like me to put you down for one?"

"Well, I've never done anything like this before, so can you tell me something about it? What do I need to do and stuff? How much is the pay, that sort of thing."

"Sure, how this starts is we make an appointment for you to come to our offices, then when you get here, we have a full packet of information which includes all the information about our company and staff. It also includes pictures of some of our finest models as examples of our work. There are also legal documentation for your review and signature." There was a pause for a moment, "I'm sorry, I have another call on the other line, can I put you on hold for a moment?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Thank you. I'll be back with you in a moment." There was a click followed by elevator type music of one of the old Beatles songs, Hey Jude.

Justin pressed the speaker phone button and put the head set down. He turned to his left where he could see his reflection in the window over looking the relic of a neighborhood he live in and grew up in. He pretended the window was a mirror, and posed as though he was setting for a photo shoot. Only having taken one pose, the elevator music stopped, the voice of the man on the other end of the phone line came back on.

"Hello, are you there?"

"Yes, I'm here."

"Good, sorry to keep you waiting. Are you interested in scheduling an interview?"

"Ummm, well, yeah, I guess. I guess that's why I called."

"Alright, lets see," a short pause, "we have an opening tomorrow afternoon at 2:30. Would that work for you?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll need to get some information from you, then I'll give you our address and directions on how to get here if you need them." The sound of fingers tapping on a keyboard can be heard as he continues, "I'll need your name, address, phone number, age and current employer information if you are employed."

"My name is Justin Justice, I'm 18, unemployed at the moment, that's why I called. My address is 7 East Street, apartment 182. I don't have a phone, I'm calling from a neighbors place."

"You can use that number so we can contact you if we need to reschedule your appointment." "Okay, but he doesn't have an answering machine and isn't always here to answer the phone. The number is 666-9944."

"Good, thank you." Another pause while fingers tapping on a keyboard can be heard. "Now, I need a brief description of you. Height, weight, eye and hair color and race."

"I'm 5 feet 9 and a half inches tall, I have blue eyes and light brown hair and I'm a Caucasian. Oh, and I weigh about 160 pounds."

Some more typing in the background, "Very good. Our address is 101 3rd Street in the Business Towers Building, Suite 769 on the corner of 3rd and Popular Street. Do you know where that is?"

"Yeah, I have walked by there quite a bit on my way to school. It's not far from where I live."

"Alright then, I have you scheduled for 2:30 tomorrow. Any other questions?"

"This might be a dumb question, but what should I be wearing? I mean, if you want to take some pictures, I should be dressed right."

"Business casual clothing is fine. If there are no more questions, I'll see you tomorrow at 2:30. My name is Brent, I'm at the reception desk. I look forward to seeing you."

"Okay, thanks. bye."

Justin put the headset back on the phone cradle and turned to the window again. He smiled at his reflection and gave himself a thumbs up gesture. Marty was in the other room playing a video game on the small tv which was sitting on his dresser amidst empty food wrappers from various fast food restaurants and a couple of game cartridges. As Justin entered the bedroom, he saw Marty sitting on the edge of the bed, deeply engrossed in the game he was playing. His face was contorted as he was frantically pressing the controller buttons.

"I called that number in the paper. I've got an appointment for tomorrow at 2:30."

Marty briefly looked away from the tv screen at Justin standing in the doorway. "Hey, dude, that's great." His attention returned to the game. "Die Mutha Fuckar!" There was a loud explosion from the tv speaker, then silence. Marty was obviously pleased with himself. "Man, I'm fuckin good."

"I had to give them your phone number in case they need to contact me, I hope you don't mind." Justin stepped into the bedroom then sat on the bed next to Marty who put down the game controller and turned towards Justin so they where looking at each other.

"Sure, fine. I'll be here all day today and tomorrow, so if they call, I'll pound on the wall." He reached out and put his hand on Justin's shoulder, "Hey, you're going to be the best model they have, I guarantee it." He winked and then looked down at Justin's crotch.

Marty had been his next door neighbor for as long as he could remember, he always had admired him because he was strong, kind and friendly. He could tell that Marty spent a lot of time at the gym because his white t-shirt was bulging with this well defined muscular chest. He was strong looking but not massive. Even though Marty was several years older than him, he often fantasized about seeing Marty naked with a hard on. Okay, yes, he'd seen Marty's dick plenty of times. Not only seen it, but held it, stroked it, sucked it and been fucked by it. He was getting a hard on thinking about that. He looked down at Marty's crotch to see, the outline of that beautiful dick resting to the left and partially enlarged under the tight underwear he was wearing.

"I got something here you can pound on right now." Justin looked down at his own crotch and grabbed it in his hand. His gaze then returned to Marty's eye, then crotch.

"I better do that before you get famous and never have the chance to do it again," His hand slid off Justin's shoulder, fingers brushing lightly against the soft cloth that covered his nicely formed chest and continued down to the button on his pants which he undid with one hand.

"Oh, Please don't hurt me Mister!" Justin said in a higher than usual voice, then helped to undo the zipper which revealed his hardening dick still partially hidden by the jeans and white underwear. He giggled, then thrust his crotch forward lifting his butt off the bed while supporting himself with his hands behind and to each side allowed him to lift partially off the bed edge.

Marty took hold of the sides of his pant and underwear and quickly yanked them down to Justin's knees. Justin's now hard cock, sprung free from his shorts with a slapping sound as it hit his soft skin above the dark brown pubic hair. "Oh, don't worry sonny, I won't hurt you." He laughed an evil laugh. This was the game they often played when having sex. In one motion, Marty moved from sitting on the edge of the bed to kneeling in front of Justin with his dick inches from his mouth. "Let's see here, humm, what's this big dick taste like?" Marty's right hand took hold of the base of Justin's dick so as to point it straight at his open mouth after Justin had again returned to a sitting position on the bed.

Justin's hands took hold of Marty's head and moved it towards his hard cock. "Eat me you fuckin cock sucker!" He laughed. "Suck my dick."

Marty didn't need any encouragement as that was what he was already doing. He deep throated Justin's 7 inch cock in one thrust. His lips pressed against the curly pubic hair which danced against his lips as he swirled his mouth from left to right. The smell of Justin's crotch filled his nostrils which he inhaled deeply into his lungs.

Justin groaned in delight while his fingers ran through Marty's short black oily hair. Looking down he saw the shaft of his dick appearing, then disappearing in the cavity of Marty's hot mouth. Marty's tongue moved around the cock head on the outward strokes. He stopped the pumping action for awhile to savor the taste of Justin's manhood. He licked the length of his dick as though it was an ice cream cone which was about to melt.

Marty's 9 inch cock was trapped in the confines of his underwear and pants, the feel of the cloth against his hard dick excited him while he continued to feast on Justin's cock. Justin leaned forward reaching down for Marty's crotch and felt the hard dick longing for release.

"Down boy! Down!" Justin said to stop the action for a moment.

"What?" Marty could barely speak with the tip of Justin's dick on his lips.

"Let's get naked."

The heat of the summer's day was increasing making the bedroom hot. Or was it the passion of the moment? Who cares, they both wanted to be naked, it was hot enough with clothes on, it would be more comfortable without them. The smell of their sweaty bodies filled the room as they helped each other peal off the rest of their clothes which dropped onto the floor as they came off.

"Wanna take a shower together?" Marty said.

"Sure, you stink!" Justin laughed out loud.

"Fuck you ass hole! You don't smell to fine either." He grinned and took hold of Justin's hard dick and used it as a handle to pull him towards the bathroom and into the shower. Justin had to follow. His dick lost some of its firmness as Marty gripped it tightly leading him to the shower.

It wasn't a very big shower stall, barely enough room for both of them to stand in there together, so once the temperature of the water was just right, they stepped into the shower one after the other with Marty being first. He stood with this back to the shower nozzle so that the water was hitting the back of this head. Justin stepped into the shower facing Marty. Because the shower was so small, their bodies touched each other. They embraced, hugging each other close and began a sort of dance where they moved around so the water alternately hit one then the other. As the steam built up around them, their passions also grew. Their mouths locked in an open mouth kiss with tongues dancing with each other while their hands rubbed the body of the other. Marty put his hard dick under Justin's balls as they pressed together, the movement of their dance caused Justin's legs to rub strokingly against the sides of Marty's hard cock.

Justin's hard on stood at attention between them pressing against the area below Marty's belly button. Was it the dance, the heat, the kiss? Whatever it was, they where united in the passion of the moment so much so that they both exploded in orgasm at the same time. Justin stepped back enough to release Marty's dick from between his legs and took it to milk out every drop of cum while Marty did the same to his throbbing hot dick. The water washed their cum down the drain.

Marty took the bar of soap and began to rub it over Justin's body. He washed Justin with loving care, paying particular attention to Justin's dick, balls and ass. When he'd finished with Justin, it was Justin's turn to do the same to him. Justin lathered up the soap rubbing it over Marty's strong tanned body. He noticed that Marty didn't have any tan lines where you would expect them around his waste and legs. His whole body was evenly tanned revealing the fact that Marty sun tanned in the nude. His own body was nicely tanned, but obviously, he'd done no nude tanning.

When they finally had finished this washing dance in the shower, Marty turned off the water and grabbed a towel outside the stall. He stepped out of the shower onto the cool tile floor and dried himself. There was another towel there and Justin used it.


The phone began to ring.

"Shit! I wonder who that could be?" Marty said as he rubbed the towel over his legs then headed for the phone.

Dionyus
Dionyus
20 Followers