Good & Bad Holiday Experiences

Story Info
Sexual experimentation can be good & bad.
2.6k words
4.37
89.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the fun we had with the two young guys, described in our stories about the red miniskirt, Tom and I experienced a real sexual high with each other. I felt really much more desirable and sexually alive and he was really attentive as he said he found me "dangerously exciting" when he thought about how far I had gone and could go sexually. We also felt much closer as we now shared a secret and of course with anal sex now very much on the menu for Tom – absolutely no sexual barriers between us. Interestingly enough we felt we had to tell someone – hence our stories to Literotica. We also felt we wished to do it again but to do it discreetly.

My story has a serious side how sex with other people should be within one's marriage, should be carried out safely and discreetly.

Our next two experiences, whilst not as frenetic or extreme as our first were in their own way much more satisfying in that on each occasion Tom and another guy actually made love to me rather than simply had wild sex with me.

The first was with Don, a cousin of Tom's, who emigrated to Canada with his wife and young children a few years ago. Don at 37 is eight years younger than me, and 12 younger than Tom but we had always got on with me and Tom had always kidded me that he fancied me. He was right because on the last night of his visit home to the UK and after a boozy dinner at the golf club all three of us ended up in our bed and we had a fantastic night of lovemaking. As I said this was different to my first time of group sex in that on this occasion both guys were trying to please me as well as satisfy themselves and we had the most fantastic sex.

The second was with a business colleague of Tom's, who had come in from the US to but some antiques. He took us to dinner at his hotel and once again one thing led to another and we all three ended up in bed together- once again for a fantastic experience which I will chronicle some time in the future.

What was good about both experiences was that as the guys were married they were discreet and safe.

My next experience was on holiday earlier this year when I went on holiday with three younger all married women (Liz 28, Adele 30, Margie 36 and me 45) from the golf club. Tom had been busy at work and had encouraged me to go on a girly week to get "an early tan". We booked a decent aparthotel in Limassol.

For the first few days we lazed about the pool and ate in the hotel restaurant but on the fourth night Liz suggested that we go to a night club. I enjoyed dressing up as it reminded me of dressing up to go out before I was married, but when we got to the club I was a little taken back to see it was a bit rough with mainly squaddies from the nearby army base and early twenties kids. After a few drinks Margie ( the friend nearest in age to me) decided that we felt most out of place and decided to go back to the hotel.

We were already having lunch with a couple of cocktails at the pool the next day, when Liz and Adele surfaced looking rather the worse for wear and admitted that they had had rather too much to drink and ended up taking two young army guys back to their apartment. The girls admitted whilst it was a long time since they had sex like it they had been rather foolish and inviting the guys over for a drink at the pool with us that evening.

Just after five a rather noisy group of six guys in their late teens/early twenties "invaded" the calm of our rather sedate hotel – the group included Liz and Adele's "boyfriends". They were not terribly impressed at the disapproving looks they were getting from our fellow guests so suggested that we join them at hotel that didn't mind "army manoeuvres" and , which was "a bit livelier". Liz, Adele and Margie had all tops and shorts with them but as I was only wearing a fairly miniscule bikini top and thong and had only a quite diaphanous wrap with me, I suggested I would have to get changed but they rather boldly gave me the "once over" and said my dress was "just perfect" for their pool.

I hadn't counted on all ten of us having to squeeze into a small minibus and I felt the odd hand cop a feel of my nearly naked rear before I ended up sitting on the lap of Tony, a good looking but very young blonde guy. As we drove the short distance to the other hotel, in spite of his youth, I was getting increasingly turned on, by his firm hands on my waist and the fact that I could feel him getting hard against my rear. When we got out at the other hotel his mates teased him about the large erection he had that was very obvious through his thin shorts.

Their pool crowd was a lot younger and livelier and as all the girls were sunbathing topless we didn't feel too bad about taking off our tops. The drink really flowed and I think all four of us girls really enjoyed being chatted up by a group of by now ten guys ranging from about 19 to 21 ( some squaddies and some their mates from Newcastle who were staying at the hotel). We readily agreed to going out clubbing with them that night.

I had sobered up slightly before they collected us and was wondering would I really feel out of place but with encouragement from the girls I wore tight white trousers and a white lacey top with no bra that showed my 38Cs off to perfection. The club we went to had a little older crowd than the previous night and with the drink really flowing, to top up our earlier alcohol levels, we all relaxed and really started to enjoy the attention being lavished on us by our team of young escorts.

Two guys Tony a young army , and his friend Ben another slim good looking friend of his who was out on holiday, were extremely attentive and as the night wore on I didn't object to them kissing and fondling me. I also agreed to let them leave me back to the hotel, as my three friends appeared to have disappeared with other escorts.

They invited themselves up for coffee and I thought that it would be ok because Margie, with whom I was sharing a room would be back. She wasn't and a few drinks later after a bit of fairly serious snogging and fondling I found myself in bed with them. They had really good hard young bodies and impressive erections and in spite of their youth they were quite good in bed and did pay some attention to getting me more aroused than I was. I have to admit I was really up for it and I found myself sucking Tony and with Ben between my thighs. They really did get me going and it really seemed to turn them on when I orgasmed very loudly and both guys deposited huge quantities in their respective orifices. My favourite position is on top and when I climbed on to Ben's very firm young cock I didn't object when Tony displayed a real interest in my rear. As I rode Ben I felt Tony's finger in my rear and as Ben and I were getting very serious enjoyment ,I didn't object when Tony leaned over my back, kissed me and murmured "I really want to f*** your rear".

In my heightened state of arousal there was only very little initial discomfort as his well lubricated shaft was gently inserted and with the intense feeling of being sandwiched between two hard young bodies and impaIed on two hard young eager c**** I was soon lost in a red sexual mist as I rode and the two the guys rode me. The feeling of the two hard young c**** rubbing together through the thin wall that divides pussy from rear caused as much of an intense sensation as the clitoral stimulation I was getting from Ben and I was soon writhing with the most intense clitoral vaginal and anal orgasms which were extended by the boys working on until they too climaxed.

As Tony and I lay lathered in sweat Ben went to get drinks and they were soon repeating their double penetration except with the guys in changed positions. This time it wasn't quite so frenetic but once again I experienced the most intense orgasms. We spent the rest of the night making love in a variety of positions and kissing and cuddling. As we lay cuddling afterwards the two guys admitted that whilst the guys found all my friends very attractive, they had all raved about my big boobs and especially my fantastic big rear when they saw it in the thong. The guys left early morning, when Margie returned, having extracted the promise from me that I would see them the next day at Ben's hotel pool.

The other girls had agreed to take the guys golfing the next day so I had to get a cab to the guys ' hotel by myself. I was a little apprehensive when I went to the pool area to find Tony and Ben in a group of about half a dozen guys and a few younger girls. I felt a little embarrassed initially as Tony and Ben were quite relaxed about kissing and cuddling me in front of the rest of the group but as the drinks flowed I felt quite proud to have the attention of these two young studs especially as there were obviously younger prettier girls available.

I once again agreed to go clubbing with them although my friends had decided to have a more relaxed evening. I have to admit I wore a very short tight white skirt and a very low cut quite transparent animal skin top that left nothing much to the imagination. I was pleased with all the guys reaction when they together with four of their picked me up in the minibus and was relaxed enough to sit between Ben and Tony and let them kiss and fondle me.

Once again we had a very pleasant evening with lots to drink and I was flattered when not only Tony and Ben wanted to dance with me but also the other four guys. I really enjoyed the attention and even the rather ribald compliments made both directly to me and that I heard the guys make about my boobs and rear when I got up to go to the loo. I have to admit I loved being the centre of attention and really enjoyed flirting with the guys and their mates. I felt very dangerously exciting.

I have to admit I was really up for it when Tony and Ben suggest I go back to Ben's hotel with then for a drink. When we got back we had a few drinks and I was really enjoying to the guys kissing and cuddling me and looking forward to another good night of lovemaking when I was surprised to hear a knock at the door. As Ben opened the door , Tony grinned and said "I hope you don't mind us inviting the guys back for a drink as well but they've been lusting after you all day when they heard how good you were in the sack?"

As the guys got drinks, although I was fairly drunk I felt bit uncomfortable about being alone with so many guys and I was extremely shocked when Ben reached across and pulled my top down. As I tried to pull it up he muttered" Don't be silly Babs, the guys have seen your tits at the pool and we have told them how you love giving head and how you like to be ass f*****".

There was a sharp intake of breath from the other guys and as I tried to pull my top up and Tony very roughly shoved his hand up my short skirt and said "Babs don't be modest you know you really love cock and we are going to give you all you want."

As I tried to struggle free I was very roughly shoved through into the bedroom and my top was ripped open and my skirt pushed up. I heard various voices rough with sexual excitement, grate "she has great tits", "look at the big box on her", "I'm going to enjoy f****** that big ass".

Although I tried to resist, I was powerless to prevent cocks being put in my mouth, pussy and rear as I became a plaything for six really sexually aroused young guys. For what seemed like hours I was ridden hard in every orifice while they mouthed obscenities about me being a cock loving slut. Dawn was breaking by the time the guys had all slated their lust with me and by that time I hardly recognised the person who looked back out of the bathroom mirror when I tried to tidy myself up to get back to the hotel. My make up was smeared and my lower lip was rubbed from taking so much cock in my mouth. I felt sick as I remembered the copious quantities of semen I had swallowed. My hair was covered in a mass of dried ejaculate as were my breasts, belly, pubic hair and skirt. Cum was seeping down my thighs from my pussy and rear. The pain in my anus from the six guys repeatedly sodomising me was so bad that I could hardly walk. When I shook Tony awake to drive me back to the hotel, gone was the loving attentive guy who made love to me two nights before, instead he got up with very bad grace and said he would get me a taxi.

As I hobbled out to the taxi holding my torn top closed across my breasts I was horrified when he opened the passenger door of the car and leaned across to give the taxi driver the money to take me to the hotel he said to the driver "If you are lucky you might get more than this fare from Babs - she has just fucked six of us"

I felt really ill at ease as the driver rather lasciviously leered at me all the way back to the hotel and was really relieved to reach the sanctuary of my room without being raped again. The girls were appalled at my ordeal but said in a way they had expected it as their guys had all been talking about how I had really put out for the two guys the previous night. It took me nearly three days to recover from my "gang bang" and it seriously damaged what had been a new found craving for sexual excitement. It took a very good session with my hubby and a friend to rekindle that interest.

Setting out to tease can be dangerous – much more fun can be had in a more controlled environment.