Good, Better, Beth

Story Info
Little black dress + hot blonde = slippery sex.
1.4k words
3.75
47.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good, Better, Beth

I met Beth at a basketball match. She was sitting next to me, with 2 other hot, blonde babes – Erica and Molly, I think.

They were discussing hot outfits – which they were all wearing – when they asked for my opinion. I said that it's hard to beat a little black dress with high heels. Beth said she had a little black dress.

'You don't?!' I said, in mock surprise.

'Sure do,' she said. 'Drop around some time and I'll show you.'

'After the game?'

'OK.'

So, half an hour after the game, I'm at Beth's place, while she changes. Suddenly my jaw nearly bounces off the floor as Beth drapes herself around the doorway in her little black dress with high, fuck-me-senseless heels, long black gloves and pearls.

My opinion is vindicated.

'Mmmmmmmmmmmm, you look delicious!' I moan.

'You like?' she enquires sweetly.

'You look good enough to … to … kiss,' I gulp.

'So kiss me,' she pouts.

I tried to – I swear I did. But I ended up ravishing her. Senseless. I slammed her against the wall, pinned her hands over her head, and kissed her hard. She opened up like a little fuck bitch on heat.

I was rough with her – but she seemed to like it. I ravished her mouth, and neck and ears and face with my mouth. I held her chin with one hand and mauled her tits with my other hand.

'Ooooooooooooooooooooh,' she ooooh'd.

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,' she aaaah'd.

'Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm', I mmmmmm'd.

I turned her round so that I could turn her head and still kiss her, while I continued to maul her tits. My other hand made its way down her delectable front, to her soft silky thighs. It caressed up them to the top of her legs, over her g-string and disappeared down them, seeking her pussy. With unerring accuracy, it found her pussy, and massaged it.

Oooooooooooooh, her pussy was wet! Already. This was one hot little fuck bitch. I now had Beth at my mercy. I was ravishing her face and ears and neck with my mouth. My left hand had her babylons out of the little black dress that was the cause of this sudden blast of red-hot lust and was ravishing them. Her nipples were hard and pointy.

My right hand was up and around her pussy. Two fingers were fucking hard and fast.

I loved it!

Beth was too.

'Oh fuck … oh shit … oh damn … I'm going to cum … oh damn you're good … this is delicious … finger fuck me hard ... give it to me … do me … do … do me … take me… have me … ravish me … I'm all yours … fuck me … fuck me … fuck me … mumble, ooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaah … I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmming …' she babbled incessantly.

This woman would just not shut up.

She came, hard, fast … wiggling, twitching, moaning, groaning, swearing, arching, wobbling.

Damn, this bitch knew how to cum!!

I gave her a moment, then continued the ravishing. Inside a minute, she was thrashing about again.

I finger fucked her senseless. I kissed her senseless. I ravished her senseless. She came again – twitching like crazy.

I turned her round and slammed her against the wall again.

She moaned.

I quickly unzipped myself and had an XXXL condom on my monster in a flash.

I lifted her left leg up and positioned my cock head against her pussy lips. I looked deep into her somewhat glazed eyes. She looked deep into my eyes, and whispered, 'Do me'.

I did. I slammed my cock right up her. Her mouth fell open, her eyes closed and her head dropped back against the wall. A long, low moan escaped her lips.

I pulled out nice and slow. She opened her eyes and looked into mine.

'I'm all yours … have me any way you like,' she whispered.

I slammed my cock right up her – all the way, balls deep.

She spasmed. Her mouth dropped open again and she moaned – long and deep.

I looked into her eyes as I kissed her, my cock right up her.

I pulled my cock out real slow, until only the head brushed her pussy lips.

She looked at me with a have-no-mercy look.

I slammed my cock up her cunt again.

She spasmed all over my cock and came again.

'You hit all my buttons and then some', she whispered. 'I can't stop cumming! This is the best damn sex I've ever had.'

I rated it pretty highly too. About 16.8 on the Orgasmic scale. The Earth was definitely moving.

I continued rooting her senseless. I rooted her and fucked her and nailed her and screwed her and had her and did her and dicked her and fucked her and fucked her and fucked her.

I got her down on the floor on her hands and knees. I positioned myself behind her delicious arse and slammed right up her. Her head dropped to the floor.

That's how I like a hot little fuck bitch as I'm building up to the Grand Finale.

I fucked her hard and fast. Then deep and slow. Then hard and fast. Then deep and slow. Then hard and fast. Then deep and slow. Then hard and fast. Then deep and slow. Then hard and fast. Then deep and slow. Then hard and fast. It felt s-o-o-o-o-o-o good!

Beth was frigging herself like crazy, playing tunes on her clit. I could feel her building up to another big O. Her body was twitching, her back was arching, her head was flopping around, and she was talking up a storm.

'Oooooooooooh … aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah … fuck, fuck me, fuck me, screw me, nail me, do me, dick me, have me, fuck me senseless … oh, oh oh,' was just part of the babbling and moaning and groaning and carrying on.

I'd never seen a babe so hot for fucking. She was on fire.

I took my cock out of her pussy and finger fucked her for a moment. Then, I inserted a very wet finger into her arsehole.

'Yes, yes, yes, yes,' she yes'd.

I inserted a second finger. She went wilder.

I took my fingers out and positioned my cock against her arsehole.

'You like?' I asked.

'Oh yes, fuck my arse, bugger me, bugger me, bugger me,' she begged.

I slid my cock in a little. Beth moaned.

I slid my cock in a lot. Beth moaned some more.

I screwed her arse. I totally nailed it. It felt so good. My cock fitted her arse like a glove. Her arse was so tight and sweet and fuckable.

Speaking of gloves, Beth was still wearing all her clothes. There is nothing like buggering a hot babe with all her clothes still on. You have total access to her babylons and cunt and arse – yet she still has all her clothes on. They're not quite in their normal position, but it feels so totally abandoned to be fucking her senseless up the arse. Yet you didn't have time to take her clothes off. Nor your own.

You both wanted it so bad, you had to have her straight away. So you nailed her straight away.

Brilliant way to have sex.

So I buggered her senseless, while she begged me to do her senseless.

She lost it for about the 63rd time. She was moaning and growling and babbling and oooohing and aaahing fit to bust.

I started to feel the ol' Grand Finale cuming on. I doubled my pace and bent right over Beth. She slid right down onto the floor. I was lying on top of her, my mouth on her neck, my hands on her hips.

Beth was lying face down on the floor, fully dressed with a big, fat cock buggering her. She was out of control.

'Cum for me Beth … cum for me,' I grunted in her ear. 'I'm about to cum.'

'Me too,' she ooooh'd and aaaah'd. 'Oh, fuck, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmming!!!'

She did too. So did I. I went warm all over and felt the cum rise in my cock. My whole body went hard as ol' Faithful erupted. The top of my head took off into orbit. I groaned that long, guttural growl you can only do when you cum gangbusters.

Beth was moaning and writhing beneath me, having her big Oooooooooh.

About 14 minutes later, we both started to come down from Jupiter. We re-positioned ourselves so we could gently kiss and cuddle.

'That was amazing with a capital AMAZING,' Beth whispered in my ear.

'That's your little black dress for you,' I said. 'And the hottest body this side of Saturn's biggest moon.'

She giggled delightfully. I was going to have to spend some time with this delightful babe, I thought.