Good Booze, Good Times...

Story Info
Husband and his buddy take on wife.
2k words
4.31
175k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,469 Followers

Good Booze, Good Times, Sharing My Wife

It started out innocently enough. My friend George and I decided o leave our local bar and go back to my place and hang out with my wife Tracy. On the way home I started joking around with George and said, " Maybe Tracy will get drunk with us and we can fuck her!" I knew that Tracy has always had a thing for George so I decided to see if I could take advantage of it.

George's eyes lit up and he said, "Yeah right! We wish!"

When we got to my house Tracy was awake and did decide to have a few drinks with us, which suited me just fine. Booze always gets her motor running out of control. We were just watching TV and drinking beers until George went to his truck and brought back a bottle of Jack Daniel's. I handed her a huge shot and she downed it quick saying, "Here we go!" I knew it was going to be a fun night.

After a few drinks she started to loosen up and, of course, talk about sex. Tracy told a couple of war stories first. When we told her about a threesome George and I had when we were younger she seemed upset, mainly because I had never told her about it before. But when we started baring details of us having sex with a hot black girl that we had picked up one time, Tracy's breathing became labored. It was exciting watching her getting excited. I noticed her brushing her fingers against George's body like it was an accident, but I knew it wasn't. I kept the sex talk going while watching her.

Tracy was on the floor in front of me and I sat on the couch. While I was rubbing her back, she turned to George. I reached under the back of her blouse and started rubbing her back. Tracy ran her left hand up and down George's thigh and grabbed mine with her right, moving it from her back to the side of her breast, letting out a deep moan. She then did something that I will never forget. She started to rub George's cock through his jeans with her fingertips. I though he'd cum in his pants right then!

I knew I was about to see my beautiful wife fuck my friend when Tracy stood and went upstairs. When I heard the shower I told George that if she was taking a shower this late at night she wants sex. George and I waited until she finished her shower and I said, "We should go up." We took the stairs slowly so we didn't seem like sex-starved animals.

Opening the bedroom door we saw Tracy standing by the bed wearing a sheer white teddy. It is just long enough to cover her pussy. The lights were dimmed but still bright enough to see everything. And I wanted to see it all!

Tracy sat down in the middle of the bed, I sat behind her and George moved in front. Kissing her neck and rubbing her back, I watched her lean forward and rub George's shoulder and chest until they started to kiss. She moved her hands down his stomach to his crotch and gently squeezed his cock. She gasped when he started to get erect and rubbed him harder.

George stood up and took his pants off and Tracy reached out to wrap her tiny hand around the cock she'd stiffened. I also reached around, removing her blouse and cupping her huge tits in my hands. As she stroked George's cock, I laid her down and squeezed her left tit with both hands and sucked her nipple into my mouth. George bent down and sucked the other. She was in heaven!

I worked my way down her body until I reached her clit. I sucked her until she started breathing faster and then in one quick motion put my tongue deep inside her pussy. She must have had her first orgasm then because she started to shake and moan and let out a muffled cry. When I looked up I saw that she'd taken George's cock into her mouth. She reached around behind George and grabbed hold of his ass to take him in further. I was shocked when George grabbed her by the head to drive his cock deeper down her throat. As he fucked my wife's throat, covering his cock with her spit, I could hear her moaning. I saw how beautiful she was with a dick in her face and became even more turned on.

I spread Tracy's legs wide and drove my cock inside her warm, wet pussy. After a few minutes of fucking her, I watched George get on his back and soon saw Tracy straddle him, pushing the tip of his cock into her pussy. I was transfixed as George's cock slowly entered her. I leaned over and kissed her and asked if it felt good to fuck him. She said, "Yeah, his cock feels so good." I stood up and stuck my prick a couple of inches from her cheek. She looked over at me and she sucked my cock into her mouth only using her lips and tongue. After stuffing into her, I took my cock out and ran the tip on her tongue and lips and across her face.

I told Tracy to get on her hands and knees while George knelt in front of her. I put my cock inside her and started fucking her. As I fucked her I reached around and held onto her tits and rammed her harder. George took advantage and put his cock back into her mouth for a good sucking. After a couple of minutes she started to get a good rhythm going and was sucking George's cock deeper whenever I thrust my cock in her. Then George and me traded places and George started fucking her as she sucked my cock. He was fucking her as she sucked my cock. He was fucking her really hard when he grabbed Tracy's wrists and pulled her back towards him. She was trying to suck my cock but George was fucking her so hard she couldn't keep it in her mouth. I told George to stop and not move. We switched again and I drove my cock as deep in her as I could. I stared fucking her faster until I knew I was going to cum. With one deep thrust I shot my spunk deep inside her twat.

After coming I laid down next to them to watch Tracy take George's cock. George then rolled onto his back and Tracy drove it deep inside her. I concentrated on watching her and at a treat it was! She knew that she wanted a nice hard cock filing her up. She rubbed her clit, squeezed her bouncing tits while he was banging her. She turned and looked at me as she rode George's cock.

Then she stopped and did something else she rarely does. She pulled his cock out of her and bent down and sucked her juices off! I was going out f my mind. Tracy straddled him again but this time she turned to face his feet. Tracy started fucking George's cock like she'd never get enough. Since she was turned the other way I could see his cock slide in and out of her. Her cream shone on his cock as I watched his balls slap against her pussy. She was fucking my buddy for my benefit, like the horny slut I always knew she was!

After a while I went to the bathroom to take a piss. When I came back, I saw that George had put his cock in her ass! Tracy loves being butt- fucked and she was really getting it then. George's cock slipped in and out of her tight ass as she rubbed her clit. I put a finger inside her cunt and felt George's cock stretch her asshole. I started driving my finger deeper inside and she shock with an orgasm. I lay down next to them and watched her cum.

She leaned over and kissed me, asking if everything was okay. I told her, "Baby, you are so hot. I'm loving watching you get fucked. You love doing this too, don't you?" I brushed her hair back and kissed her as George's cock slid in and out of her ass.

She suddenly looked at me and said, "I want you to put your cock in my mouth." Pulling my shorts down, I began to face fuck her. She sucked faster as George started banging her hard. She relaxed so she could get my cock deeper down her gullet.

I could tell that she and George were going to come soon. George grabbed Tracy's hips and drove his cock in her ass, holding it deep. When he started to cum she started to moan loudly and her breathing came fast and short. She still had her lips around my cock and made one last push to drive my cock down her throat. George's balls were slapping up against her ass cheeks and he started to ejaculate. Tracy closed her eyes and also started to climax, all the while trying to keep my cock in her mouth.

George's hips were bucking back and forth as he shot his sperm into her. This went on for what must have been about a minute, and I knew that George must have been squirting a huge load to cum into her ass. Tracy was also shivering with delight and looked over at me, moaning long and deep, a broad smile on her face.

When George was finished I grabbed Tracy and held her on her hands and knees to let her know she belonged to me and I wanted her! Getting behind her I pushed her mouth to George's cock so she could taste their cum. After penetrating her body a few times, I stopped and slid my cock out. Rubbing her clit, I put my fingers inside her again and went deep. She started to twist and rotate her hips in pleasure.

I made her wait a few seconds before I began to rub the tip of my cock around the outside of her cunt. I placed my cockhead inside the tight rim of her pussy and pushed. But I didn't want to fuck her cunt and moved to her asshole. In one thrust I forced my cock deeply up her butt. Her ass was still tight but I could tell that George filled her with cum.

I said, "You like cock, don't you?"

She answered, "Fuck, yes," and started to push back against me to force my cock deeper. I fucked harder and told her I was ready to come. As I started to shoot I delighted in the thought that Tracy was going to have another load of sperm pumped in her ass.

I started to have my orgasm and said, "Here it comes, baby." My thighs smacked loudly against hers as I pushed my cock deeper and unloaded.

When I was finished unloading into her ass, all I could do was but fall off to the side. I was totally drained of energy. Tracy too was like a lifeless body. George in the meantime had been sitting nearby watching and getting another hard on.

All George could say was, "I need to fuck those tits of her's!" I helped him roll my wife onto her back so George could wrap her huge tits around his cock.

At this point I needed a glass of water so I went downstairs for an ice-cold glass. George just stayed fucking Tracy's tits with all his glee. I came back upstairs just in time to witness George unload a torrential load of sperm all over Tracy's face and tits. Tracy was just to tired to say or do anything but to open her mouth so that George could drop some in for her to taste.

After that, George and I went downstairs to leave my wife to rest.

Since that time, George has been back many a time for fun but the first time still stands out ad the best and hottest of all the times that we have gotten together.

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,469 Followers