Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, a bunch of us residents were all hanging out in the lounge. I was sitting on one of the couches with this girl Stacy. She was really cute in that innocent girl next door kind of way, much like Larisa. I had really liked her my freshman year. I even went to intramural soccer games to cheer her on, hoping that would score me some points with her.Instead, I saw twelve monkeys trying to fuck a soccer ball. However, nothing ever materialized. So like any mature adult, I started acting like a dick to her because she didn't share my feelings. Let's just say, there was a lot of talking behind her back and prank phone calls being made. Me and a couple of my friends had come to realize over the years that Stacy was such a fake person, but if I had the opportunity to be with her, I would in a heartbeat. I'd pound that ass so hard. Even though I think she sucks as a person, I would still bang her six ways from Sunday.

Anyway, we were sitting on the couch talking. She was pretty drunk and was coming on to me, so naturally, I was showing some signs of interest. I didn't know what would happen with Larisa, so I was keeping my options open. Stacy was wearing a pair of jeans and a tight red sweater that made her not so large breasts stand out. She was sitting next to me, her body twisted so she was facing me. She would keep touching my leg or arm as she flirted with me.

Val and Larisa came out of the elevator and saw me with her competition. Val went over to the table to join Ross and a few other people. Larisa sat down on the couch next to me to join in the conversation. I could tell Larisa was immediately jealous of Stacy. "Hey Matt," said Larisa.

"Hey Riss, what's up?"

"Nothing really." She turned her body towards me, sitting on her leg, just like Stacy was sitting. "I'm so tired," she said as she leaned into me.

"Hey aren't you that girl from TV?" asked Stacy.

"Yeah, I am. Hi. Larisa." she responded, pleasantly but not overly friendly. She knew Stacy was not helping her crusade to get me back.

"Stacy." Stacy was pissed. She was probably only hitting on me because she knew I dug her in a big, big way, but she didn't want another girl to ruin her sly actions.

"Matt, can I stay in your room tonight?" Larisa asked. "I think Val is tired of me staying in her room. I think she needs some alone time, if you know what I mean," she quietly added so her cousin wouldn't hear her.

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks so much. I'm tired. I'm gonna go get ready for bed." She leaned in and gently kissed me on the lips. She brought her hand to my face, caressing my cheek as our lips pressed against each other's for a decent amount of time. "See you soon Matthew. Nice meeting you Stacy," said Larisa as she got up and walked away. She just shat all over Stacy's face.OWNED.

"You too," Stacy said smugly.

"Damn man, you're so fuckin lucky," said Ross from across the lounge. "How the hell do you get a piece like that?"

"She's your girlfriend!?" asked Stacy, all surprised.

"Sorta. She wants to start up again." She missed the events from the previous year because she was studying abroad in London. "We were going out last year."For about a week. So what! We still went out!

"Oh. Wow," she said. She knew she couldn't compete with the beauty and talent that was Larisa Oleynik.

"Matt, she really likes you," commented Val. "I've never seen her as happy as when she talks about you."

"Really?" I asked. I was surprised. "She talks about me a lot?"

"Yeah. Geez, she talks about you constantly."

"Aww. Isn't that sweet!" butted in Ross.

"You're just jealous you're not dating a celebrity," Val yelled back. Stacy abruptly got up and walked away, waving as she left. The conversation had got to her.

"Hey Val, what do you think of a guy that can only finish toSlap Happy?" I asked as I slightly motioned to Ross.

"You fuckin' bastard!" he laughed back.

"What'sSlap Happy?" questioned Val.

"I'm going to sleep. You all have a good night now," I said as I laughed at Ross.

"Goodnight Matt. What'sSlap Happy Ross?" Val asked again, this time in a sterner voice.

"YOU BASTARD!" he yelled again as I walked away.

----------------------------------

I went back to my room to find Larisa already in bed. "I'll be back in a minute. Gotta go brush my teeth."

"Kay. Lee went to his girl's house." Lee had found a new girlfriend since the last time Larisa was here.

"Good. I hope he doesn't come back at four in the morning, waking me up. Be right back."

I came back a few minutes later and climbed into bed next to Larisa. She was wearing only panties and a spaghetti strap tank top. I turned on my side to look at her. God she looked amazing. I forgot how incredibly cute her face was. She turned over to face me.

"You're room looks exactly the same as last year," she said as she glanced around the room. She was right. Everything was in the same spot, even the posters. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

"Yeah. It worked well last year, so we decided to keep it the same."

"I see. How was your day hun?" she asked me.

"Kinda boring. What did you do all day?"

"I went to one of Val's psychology classes. It was sort of interesting. Then we went back to her house and I hung out with my aunt for a while." She hesitated for a moment, looking at me. "So who was Stacy?"

"Just some girl I used to like two years ago." I didn't make it seem like I wasn't interested in Stacy. I guess out of spite I didn't want this to be easy for her.

"Matt, I have to be honest. I was so jealous seeing her coming onto you." She put her hand on my cheek, gently caressing the side of my face. "I want to be the girl you're with."

"You know, it drove me crazy to see everybody hitting on you the last few days too."So much for spite.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah. The thought of you with any other guy..." As much as I wanted to string her along for my own mean and selfish reasons, I didn't want to lose her to some asshole she met while waiting for me to come around.

She continued gently stroking my cheek with the back or her hand. "Awww. You're the only one I want Matthew."

"Larisa, I want to be your boyfriend. I don't want you to be with anyone else."

"Matt! =] I'm so happy to hear you say that! You don't even know." The smile on her face was just enormous. She lunged forward and kissed me. Her hands held my face as we fiercely, yet tenderly, kissed one another. It was like an explosion of pent up affection. "I'm so happy!" she said. The grin on her face could melt Mr. Freeze's heart. Her smile was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. "You know what. How about we take it slower this time?"

"I'd really like that Larisa. We'll get to know each other better," I said as I brought her hand to my mouth and kissed it.

"Yeah."

"Yeah." I kissed the back of her hand once more, then leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. "You are so beautiful," I whispered. We just looked at one another, gazing into each other's eyes for a few moments. Larisa draped her arm over my chest as she snuggled up into me. I held her close to me as I lightly stroked her back until she drifted off to sleep. It felt so wonderful to hold her again.

----------------------------------

"Pssst! Riss. Pssst!"

I slowly awoke to find Val standing next to my bed, whispering and trying to wake her cousin. No guys ever slept with their doors locked.What? Was someone going to come in and rape us? Anyway, Larisa slept like a rock. There was no way that whispering was going to get her up.

"Va... Val??? What?" I mumbled. I looked up at the clock trying to see what time it was, as I was still half asleep. It was a little after 2:00 A.M..

"Sorry to wake you." At this point Larisa had woken up from all the commotion.

"What is it Valerie?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Natalie has a guy over. Can I sleep in here?" Natalie was her roommate. I guess they were going to fuck. Natalie was like 5'5, curly blonde hair. She had a great ass and always wore tight stretch pants. I'd love to stick it in her butt so bad.

"Yeah sure," I said. I assumed Larisa would sleep in the middle of us, or Val would sleep on the floor, or in Lee's bed.

"Lee may come back later. Sleep with us," said Larisa as she slid over towards the wall to make room for Val to join us in my bed.Guess not.She was exhausted from her long day and was asleep again in a matter of seconds.

"Is that cool Matt?" Val asked me.

"Yeah. I don't mind."

"I'll sleep on the end. I have to get up for a first period tomorrow. I don't want to have to crawl over you and wake you up."

"Okay. Fine," I said. I slid over next to Larisa. "Goodnight." This was going to be a tight squeeze. After all, these beds weren't queen size. I wasn't even excited that I'd be sharing a bed with two girls, that's how tired I was. That was until Val slipped off her sweatpants. She stood there in a tight low cut red tank top and a pair of skimpy, sexy black panties.Yeah. How are you.

Val climbed into bed next to me. Close next to me. It was a tighter squeeze than I had previously though. She lied there on her side, facing me, her bare legs pressed against mine. My hip was leaning between her thighs, resting right on her pussy.We've got BONE-AGE!

Larisa was already sound asleep when Val climbed into bed. She faced the wall, looking away from us. I lied on my back, my head facing Val. I closed my eyes to the point where I could still see her, but it would appear I was sleeping. I spied on the brunette, staring at her cleavage. Her breasts were bigger than I thought they'd be. My dick became hard from staring at her puppies, making a little tent out of the blanket.PUPPIES!!!! Ala Jerry "the King" Lawler. I saw Valerie look at my boner and smile. Then, she crawled closer to me, her whole body now pressing against me. This was too hot. It was so wrong, on so many levels. I felt her rub her feet against mine as she wrapped the covers over her.

After I calmed down a bit,and stopped staring at her hooters, I drifted off to sleep. However, it wasn't my alarm clock that woke me up next. I awoke to a hand on my cock. It was gently rubbing my excited manhood up and down, slowly enough not to make any noise. I felt Larisa snuggled up to me tightly, my arm wrapped around her warm body. I kept my eyes closed, enjoying the handjob I was receiving. I tried to stay as quiet as possible to not wake up Val. I didn't think she'd want to witness her cousin jacking me off next to her when she was supposed to be asleep. Then again, who knows for sure? She did dress very sexy, teasing me as I tried to go to sleep.

"Mmm," I whispered as I pulled Larisa closer into me. Her hand slowly ran up and down my shaft. It felt so good. It was so much hotter because we could get caught at any moment. I told her I wanted to take our relationship slower this time and this was definitely not going slower. But at the same time, I just couldn't stop her from getting me off. Larisa's hand moved up my cock, lightly squeezing and tugging at the head. "Oh yeah... Rissy," I mumbled softly. The hand on my dick moved faster and faster. You could hear the friction of skin on skin as well as her hand slapping against the blanket, breaking the silence in the room.

I was so aroused and on the verge of coming in her hand. Her thumb ran over the tip of my prick, rubbing it in small circles, spreading my precum around. I kept hugging Larisa tighter and tighter as she fondled me. My legs were shaking as I was getting closer. I tried my hardest to stay still. "Uhhh. I'm gonna come," I whispered, into Larisa's ear. I felt the cum ready to erupt from my pee hole. "Now..." I felt my hot sticky load shoot from the tip of my penis as Larisa's hand jerked me off faster and faster. I bucked my hips up and down, fucking the hand that was helping me relieve some tention. A good five or six shots poured out of me, soaking her hand and my emo comforter. Larisa squeezed my cock hard as she slid her hand up, squeezing out the rest of my seed.

"Oh, Riss," I spoke softly. I looked over at my girlfriend, leaning in to kiss her.

"Nowwghhh." She was snoring lightly and turned her head away from me. 'But she just jerked...,' I thought. I saw her arm was draped over my chest. But there was still a hand slowly rubbing me under the blanket. ... ...NO FUCKING WAY!

I turned my head over to my other side and saw Val wide awake, giving me a sexy and wicked smile as her hand rubbed my cock, now completely lubed up with my liquid DNA. None of us said anything. I just stared at her in disbelief. My semi-limp cock became stiffer and throbbed in her hand. "Mmm," she whispered. She squeezed me a little harder, focusing her eyes on mine. She stared into them, with that dirty smile stretched across her face. Then, Val took her hand up to her mouth and sucked my cum off her fingers. I couldn't believe what just happened. "Goodnight Matt," Val whispered as she turned over and went to sleep. And that was that.

I lied there in bed holding my sleeping girlfriend in my arms while her cousin jerked me off. 'We're both in so much trouble,' I thought to myself as I remained frozen in shock. I was so worried about Larisa finding out. And I thought I was nervous about my sex dream with Michelle. This was going to give me a heart attack for sure. And I STILL had a hard on. What could any guy do besides quick rub one out to bring the erection down.

I lied there, consumed by my desire for sexual relief. I held Larisa close to me, felt Val's warm body pressed against me, and stroked my hard cock in my hand. Between resting my eyes and slowing down my masturbation speed, I ended up falling asleep before I could come a second time.

----------------------------------

My alarm woke me up early the next morning. Early for me was ten or eleven in the morning. I saw Lee wasn't there. I guess he was staying at his girlfriend's house until his class later on. For a few seconds, I forgot about what happened a few hours before, until I felt the blanket, damp with cum, covering me. Val wasn't there either. Her class was over for a while by now. I turned to look the other way, and there was Larisa, looking just as angelic as she did the other few times we woke up together. The noise from the alarm woke her as well.

"Hey," she mumbled. "Class?"

"I'm skipping. Go back to sleep," I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead. Larisa grumbled something I couldn't understand and rolled over, going back to sleep. I got out of bed and took a shower, then got dressed. I felt incredible guilty having cheated on Larisa. I had to talk to Val and find out what that was all about.

I also felt guilty about skipping class. I figured since I'd be ditching, I might as well be productive. I decided to go get some brunch with Pete from next door. He was always going around that time for food. And there's nothing wrong with being nice and bringing her back a little something.Yeah. I'd better suck up and shower her with gifts before she finds out I busted all over her cousins hand and dumps me.

----------------------------------

I walked past Val's room on the way back to my room. I had taken the longer route back, hoping to find her alone so I could confront to her. I saw her in there alone folding clothes as I passed by. I had to find out what she was thinking last night. I knocked on the door and walked into her room.

"Hey Val."

"Hey Matt. What's up?" She didn't even act like anything happened. I shut the door and sat down on her bed, placing Larisa's breakfast on Val's dresser.

"Val. What happened last night?" I asked.

"Well, I jerked you off," she said without a second thought. "Why?"

"What do you mean why? Why would you do that to Larisa?"

"Because I wanted to. She raves about you and your cock constantly. She kept telling me how nice it was and I wanted to see it for myself." Val looked so amazing. She walked over to the closet to hang up clothes as we discussed the incident. Her tight jeans looked like a second layer of skin as she stretched up on the tips of her toes. Val had an INCREDIBLE ass. It was a thing of beauty. "It was really nice, by the way. Too bad I didn't know about it before. I definitely would have let you fuck me."

"Um. Thanks."Damn! Just my luck.

"Anyways, you liked it. So why are you complaining?" she asked as she hung up a shirt.

"Valerie. I'm dating your cousin. I thought it was her playing with me. If I knew it was you..."

"If you knew it was me, you would have came harder, wouldn't you?" she said as she turned her head to face me, interrupted me. She was right. I have to admit, it would have turned me on more to know it was her hand that was making me come, in that particular situation anyway. It would have been so dangerous and erotic. "I know you would have."

"..." She knew she was right by my hesitation. "But Val, what if Larisa finds out?" Valerie walked over to me and stood in between my legs. I became nervous with her this close to me, knowing what she's capable of. And I was weak.

"She'll never find out. It'll be our little secret." She looked down at the little bulge in my pants. "So will this," she said as she placed her hand on it. I felt myself instantly harden more in her hand. Val stared at my hard dick, pleased with the results of her touch, then, brought her eyes to my face. She leaned in and rested her other hand on my cheek, rubbing her thumb from side to side as she continued to stroke my throbbing mule.

"Val... We can't..."

"Then stop me Matt," Val whispered as she brought her face to mine, kissing my lips so softly. I didn't move. I knew it was wrong. I felt paralyzed. I needed help to escape from the clutches of this sexual temptress. Her lips were so soft and tasted like strawberries. "Mmm," she moaned into my mouth as her tongue tenderly slid between my lips. I didn't kiss back... I just didn't stop her. She let go of my crotch, climbing on my legs, sitting on my lap. She brought her other hand to my face, holding it as she kissed me passionately, like a lover would. My sexual appetite was my kryptonite, my weakness.

I waved my arms at my side in panic, but not strong enough to act more. My aching cock throbbed as it poked at her jeans, pushing against her pussy. I heard Natalie's voice coming from the hallway. It was my saving grace. More than anything, I didn't want a third party to find out about me and Valerie, in case word spread to Larisa. I franticly pushed Val off of me and jumped up as Natalie opened the door and entered her room, her shopping bags bumping against the doorway as she walked towards us.

"Hey... Matt!? Hey Val! What's up?" She didn't expect to find us together in here. Like I said before, we weren't really friends, although now we were a lot closer.

"Nothing Nat. We we're just talking for a few minutes," I quickly replied as I causally held my hands in front of my crotch, hiding my erection.

"Oh. Cool. I'll be back in a minute. I have to bring up more stuff," she said as she put her bags down.

"Where'd you go?" I asked.

"Oh. I went home yesterday afternoon. I had to buy some stuff."

"Oh. You did?" I looked over Natalie's shoulder at Val. She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She didn't need to let her roommate have some alone time to fuck some guy. It was all a lie. Valerie just needed an excuse to get in bed with me.Clever girl.

"Be right back," said Natalie as she rushed out of the room. "Hold the elevator!!!" I looked at Valerie and shook my head.

"Clever girl." I stood there for a minute, letting my erection subside. "Look. Please don't tell anyone. I'll see you later," I said as I left their room and went back to mine.