Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------------------

About an hour after I first left, I came back to my room with some coffee and fruit for Larisa. She was already up and at my computer checking her email on the AOL for Broadband. "Morning Larisa."

"Good morning Matty," she said as she turned back to look at me.

"When did you get up?" I asked.

"Oh, just a few minutes ago." I walked over to her and kissed her on the back of her head as she typed an IM.

"I got you some breakfast."

"God, you're a life saver! Thanks. I really need a cup of coffee," she said as she took the cup from me.

"Sorry the coffee's not too hot. I got held up."Held up, felt up. What's the difference?

"It's okay. Why'd you get up so early if you weren't going to class?" she asked as she slowly sipped the beverage.

"Well, I had every intention of going last night. When I woke up I said 'ah fuck it'. Then I figured if I was up I'd try to get breakfast for once."

"You really shouldn't skip class hun." She gave me a disapproving look as she sat down next to me on my bed.

"No big deal. This is my 'I don't learn anything here' class. Besides, I was thinking maybe we could stay here and learn something."

"Mmm. Mr. Java. You are soooo gooood to meeee. ...What did you want to learn about?" she asked.

"You," I told her as I put my hand on her leg.

"Aww. Haha," she laughed as she caressed the side of my face. "Well, can I at least take a shower first?"

"Yeah, sure. You could use it."

"Oh really!" She playfully punched me in the arm. "Punk!" She looked so cute. "You don't find me appealing in the morning? I guess somebody doesn't want any."

"You know you always look amazing to me," I said as I gently kissed her on the lips. I shot her a funky look. "You'd better go give a quick swig of mouthwash too."

"Aaahh!" Larisa yelled as she roughly pinched my nipple.SHADES OF JENNA!!!

"OUCH! My man nip!" Larisa stuck out her tongue at me.

"Serves you right! I'll be back. Talk to Julia."

"Julia?"

"Yeah. Julia Stiles. She just IM'd me."

So I just slept with Larisa Oleynik. I got a handjob from her cousin, then made out with her. Then Larisa squeezed my teat. And now she's telling me to talk to Julia Stiles. Yeah. How are you.

"...Yeah. Sure," I said as Larisa took my towel and went off to shower.

I sat down at the computer and started talking to another hot celebrity I've run many a batch to. We mostly exchanged small talk. Larisa had told her about me and what was going on. They remained good friends since making10 Things I Hate About You. Julia told me she was in between movies right now, just taking a little vacation from work. Eventually, Larisa came back with some of Val's clothes to wear.

"Julia says hi," I told her.

"Tell her I'll be there in a sec." Larisa finished drying off and wrapped the towel around her, then came and sat on my lap, taking control of the keyboard. I started massaging her bare shoulders as she typed to Julia. "That feels good Matt. Keep doing that." As I continued to touch her warm, soft skin, I felt my dick getting hard as Larisa shifted her body on it, making herself more comfortable. She was telling Julia about she was up to lately when I started kissing her neck.

"Ooh," she cooed. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her shoulder. "Hey Matt..."

"Yeah Riss?"

She hesitated a second. "Would you want to cam with Julia?"

"Uh... What?"HUUUUWHAT!?!?!

"You know, let her watch us. And we can watch her."HOOOOKAAAAY!!!!I was in total shock. This was such an unbelievable opportunity.

"Uh... Yeah.YEEEAAAAYAHHH!!!!!! Sure. You don't care about another girl with us?" I asked. I didn't want to do it if Larisa would feel uncomfortable.

"No. I mean... God. Um. There's something I've got to tell you."

"What is it hun?"

"Well, we've played around before."

"HOT."

Larisa quickly added, "I'm not a lesbian. I... I just like to play with girls sometimes."

"HOT." She laughed at my repetition. "Hey that's cool. No objections here."

"Good," she said. "And I figured since you're as hard as a rock right now... Haha."

"Haha. Yeah." I was incredibly hard. My erection was poking up between her legs, pushing through her towel.

So there I was, Larisa in a towel on my lap, wanting to have sex while Julia Stiles watched via my webcam. Life was definitely good. I hooked up the cam and tweaked all the settings as Larisa went to lock the door. Julia sent us an invitation to view her webcam. A few seconds after I clicked the link, we were able to see each other. Larisa climbed back on my lap in excitement.

Julia's picture came up on the screen. She looked really sexy, wearing a white tank-top, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was sitting in front of her laptop, her cam slightly pointed down at her from the top of the screen.

"Hey you two," said Julia as she waved at us. I wasn't expecting the sound to come through. It never had in the past, but then again nobody I knew had her kind of money to drop on a webcam.

"Hey hunny!" Larisa yelled back at the screen. She was as excited as an old woman talking to her grandson for the first time on the internet. It was just like one of those cheesy commercials.What elderly person knows how to do anything on a computer? Please.

"Hi Matt. He is cute!" Julia commented to Larisa.

"Hey. Thanks. Nice to see you," I responded. Man this was so awesome, and at the same time, scary as hell. I only had sex once and I was about to have it for the second time with a hot celebrity watching. Way too much pressure. We all exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes, making the situation more comfortable.

"Matt... Kiss Larisa for me."

MI GENTE! Let's do this damn thing.

Larisa got up and sat back down, this time facing me. I looked at her beautiful face. Her smile made you forget all your problems instantly. I immediately got lot in her eyes. She leaned in and romantically and softly kissed my lips. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her in close to me. She placed her hands on my cheeks as we kissed, holding my head in place. Our tongues danced with each others as we made out for Julia Stiles. "That's it... Yeah," said Julia softly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her lean back and start to rub her breast through her shirt.

I buried my head into Larisa's bare shoulder, kissing it and moving around her neck. She grabbed my head and held onto it as she moaned. "Yeah, Matt. Just like that." Her skin was so baby soft. Our lips made contact once again. I could slightly taste the mint from her toothpaste. I tenderly rubbed her back as we made out. We could hear Julia happily moan to herself as she groped her body.

As Larisa and I stopped kissing, we both looked at each other, our foreheads touching, our mouths smiling. I totally forgot about Julia, having been lost in the moment with my famous girlfriend. However, Larisa hadn't forgotten about who was watching us. "Did you enjoy that baby?" she asked, still looking into my eyes.

"Yeah baby," I replied.

"Haha. I was talking to Julia baby." Oh.

"Mmm hmm." She was still rubbing herself through her top.

"Show Matt your tits Jules."

"Sure," she said as she slowly pulled her tank top over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were nice, a little bigger than Larisa's. She grabbed onto her hard nipples and jiggled her melons up and down. "Is this what you wanted to see? My tits?"

"Yeah. Very nice Julia," I responded.

"Move the cam hun, I want to see more of your body," said Larisa as she leaned into me, hugging my body, laying her head on my left shoulder, her eyes still glued to the screen. I ran my hand through Larisa's silky hair as she lustfully stared at her friend. Julia got up to move the camera for better viewing, revealing she was wearing very small booty shorts. Her thighs looked nice and tight. Very athletic looking and tan also. "I wanna see more!" said Larisa, with a huge innocent child-like smile on her face. She looked like a kid on Christmas morning, all excited, staring at Julia like she was her present.

"So do I Riss. You two first."

"Okay baby," she said. She kissed me once more and then got up, pulling me up to her. We stood there face to face, lost in one another's eyes. Larisa lifted my arms up and pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it on the floor. She ran her hands over my pecks as she delivered small kisses to my neck and collarbone.

"Mmm," I moaned. Larisa kissed my chest, leaving a faint trail of saliva down to my waist. She looked up at me with those incredible eyes and bit her bottom lip ever so slightly. She looked so sexy down on her knees in front of me, once again. She unbuttoned my pants, gently tugging them down, her gaze never straying from my face. I was getting harder by the moment and my dick bulged from my boxers, which were just a few inches from her face. Larisa looked fucking beautiful. Such an innocent face with mesmerizing eyes.

"Mmmm. Uhn," moaned Julia slightly. She obviously enjoyed what she was witnessing.

Next came the boxers. Larisa slipped her fingers inside the waistband and pulled them down my legs. She held my clothes on the ground as I stepped out of them. This was so hot. I was incredibly turned on. I mean yeah, I did the webcam thing with girls before, but it was different this time. It wasn't because Julia Stiles wasn't a 43 year old mother of three, watching me jack it as she tells me of her watersports fantasies. These chicks were famous. And one of them was in love with me. Riss stood up and slipped her arms around my shoulders.

I pulled her into me and just held her for a second. "Make it all hard for me love," she whispered into my ear as she tenderly nibbled on my ear lobe. I immediately felt the blood rush to my dick and it was at full mast instantly. My hardened cock was sandwiched between our two bodies as we held on to each other. I knew she could feel it. "Good boy," she said softly in my ear as she kissed my neck. Something about that phrase turned me on so much. She backed away and I looked into her eyes again. Her eyes were hypnotizing. I swear. I'd give a baby a dead arm if she told me to. I reached for her side, pulling at the makeshift knot that held the towel around her. It fell to the floor and she kicked it aside.

"You're so beautiful." She stepped towards me. I felt Larisa's breasts touching my chest. Her nipples were hardened from arousal.

"I love you," she mouthed quietly.

"I love you."

We both turned to the computer screen, remembering we had an audience. "Now it's your turn," Larisa told Julia as she led me back to the chair. I sat down with Larisa back on top of me. Julia stood up and playfully danced as she took off her shorts. She was wearing a black thong under her tiny shorts. She smiled as she saw us watching. I was getting more excited as she danced around, stripping. They should have put this scene inSave the Last Dance. Larisa felt my cock twitch against the small of her back and leaned back onto my chest, moaning just low enough to still be audible. Julia turned around and bent over, showing us her ass, which I must say, was very nice. She began pulling her panties down, rubbing her ass cheeks. She slapped one of them with her hand, giving it a solid squeeze.

"You two like that?" she asked rhetorically, and then laughed. She turned around with her hand placed over her pussy, covering it from our view. "Do you want to see my pussy?"

"Yeah baby," Larisa responded.

"And what about you Matt? Do you want to see my nice... wet... pussy?" She was timidly rubbing her slit with the fingers on her one hand, covering the display with her other hand, and talking dirty, but trying to act innocent.

"Yeah." I wasn't one for talking dirty as you can tell.

"Ask me to see it. I know you're shy, but I'm gonna get you to talk," Julia laughed. Larisa giggled at her comment. I put my arms around Larisa and felt her hold onto them, pulling them tighter around her upper body.

"Can I see it?" I nervously asked.

"Ask me again. Ask to see my pussy." Larisa was laughing now. She thought it was so adorable that I was this nervous.

"Isn't he just so CUTE??" she asked Julia, tilting her head back to look at the expression on my face.

"Can I see your pussy?" I was so nervous and now embarrassed.

"Matt! I KNOW you can do better than that. Be a dirty fucking bastard for me and Larisa. It makes our cunts so fucking wet and hot," Julia aggressively told me. Larisa happily laughed away. I'm glad she saw the humor in this.

I took a deep breath. "Julia, let us see your nice... tight... wet pussy baby. Please. I need to see it so badly. I need you," I pleaded with our cyber pal.

"Oh. Now that's more like it! All you had to do was ask nicely," she joked, stunned at my choice of words. She took her hand away, revealing a cleanly shaven pussy, which was already slightly wet.

"Wow," I mumbled. She sat down in her chair and put her spread legs up on her desk, her pussy staring us in the face.

"Mmm. That's what I missed Jules." Larisa had involuntarily started to rub her pussy as she looked at Julia's snatch.

"It seems my Rissy is still as horny as ever. You never could stop touching yourself in front of me," she reminded her friend.

"You turn me on so much. How can I not touch myself?"

"Let's get this party started," said Julia. "Riss, is Matt's cock all nice and hard?"

"Mmm hmm. He's got such a nice big cock."

"Mmmm. I saw. Maybe one day I'll get to play with it myself."

"I think we can possibly arrange that," she told her friend. Larisa just said she might let me fuck Julia Stiles. She's the best girlfriend ever.

"Mmm... Put it inside you Riss."

Larisa shifted around and positioned herself over my dick, slowly lowering herself onto it. "Ohh. It feels so good baby." Larisa, slid up and down on my prick, slowly and gently. Julia began rubbing her clit and a finger disappeared in her hole as she watched us.

"Rissy, baby, don't move," I whispered to her. I grabbed onto Larisa and held her down, my cock stuffed in her tight pussy as far in as it could go. "Just relax." I held her in place, filling up her vagina as I began to rub her clit with one finger. My cock pulsated inside her.

"Juuuulia. I feel his cock... throbbing ...in... me," she moaned as she put her hand behind her, grabbing the back of my head and pulling it to her.

"Mmmmm. He's full of surprises. How's that feel baby," questioned Julia.

"Soo good. Soo full," she panted as I attacked her clit with my fingers. I cupped her breast with my free hand and squeezed it. She put her hand over mine, pushing it harder onto her clit. "Keep... Keep rubbing. Pleeease baby," she told me. "So fucking... full!"

"Julia, slide another finger inside yourself," I told her.

"Mmm. I like you trying to take control. It's just too bad you're not in control."

A tightening sensation around my wrists had suddenly pulled me out of my slumber. It was only a dream. Damn! That was really getting hot too. I didn't even realize what awoke me as I tried to recall the events of the dream. I finally remembered when I came back from Val's room, Larisa wasn't there. So, I put down the food I brought back for her and decided to go back to sleep for a few hours. I thought to myself, 'Man, I have the best dreams when Larisa isn't around'.

"Morning baby," said a familiar voice, snapping me back into reality. I tried to turn to see Larisa standing behind me, but I couldn't. My hands were tied up above my head to the bedpost, preventing me from turning my body to see.

"What the...!? Hey! What are you doing?!" I saw I was lying there in my boxers only.

"I had a talk with your friend Gary the other day. He let me in on a few little secrets." I still couldn't see her from my position. I just listened and wiggled around like a stroke victim. I hope she wouldn't start pinching my nips again. I hate when people touch them roughly.

"What did he tell you???"What the hell could he have said!? How'd she even talk to him!?

"Well, you were at class one day and I was on your screen name checking my email. He IM'd me thinking it was you... and I started to ask him questions about what turns you on and stuff. Because who knows a guy better than the guy's best friend, right? You probably buy all your porn together." ...Yeah. How are you.

"Gary's not my best friend."

"He said he was your best friend," said Larisa.

"Steven Baldwin's my best friend. Gary's my best high school friend."

"He's your all the time best friend."

"Steven Baldwin's my best friend, then the lady who works at the X-nese place in the student center who gives me free egg rolls, then Gary." I heard her trying to hold in laughter. I cracked jokes. It was my only defense.Ala A Christmas Story: Randy lay there motionless. It was his only defense. ... Yellow eyes! By God he had yellow eyes!

"Shut up. He's your best friend. Anyway... He told me what kind of girls you like."Pleasenot underage girls. Please not underage girls. Or girls who cut their wrist. Or girls in wheelchairs.She walked around to the side of me where I could see her.HOLY SWEET FUCKIN' CRAP. Larisa was standing there in knee high black leather boots. She was wearing a nice short catholic schoolgirl skirt and a black button down shirt, tied up right above her navel. Her fingertips were covered in black nail polish and she had on dark eye makeup. She even had those little plastic bracelets on her wrists to complete the costume. She looked SO FUCKING SEXY. This was the kind of girl I had always fantasized about. She was dressed like a little hot punk/goth girl, the kind of girl I would find at a Godsmack show and wouldn't get to have sex with. The most I could do was just try to grind against her in the pit or grope her as she crowd surfed. "Was he right?" she asked me.

"Fuck yeah. I think he hit the nail right on the head." I'm gonna give that kid a dollar when I see him again.I'm really not going to. I just always say that.

"I'm glad you're excited," said Larisa in a bad ass way as she ran her hand over my cock.

"Why am I tied up?" I asked her.

"Do you find me sexy Matt? With my little gothic schoolgirl outfit?" She slowly ran her hands up her body, rubbing her breasts through her shirt.

"Yeah Riss. You look so fuc..."

"Am I making your cock hard?" she asked, interrupting me. She moved towards me and climbed onto the bed, her legs on either side of me, standing over my chest. As I looked up, I saw she was wearing a black thong. Holy shit. This was so hot. She came down slowly, straddling my chest, her pussy resting on my torso. "Matt. I love you so much baby. I just want to make you happy." She leaned down and wrapped her arms around me, holding me as I lied there like a prisoner in shackles. She looked into my eyes and slowly gave me the softest, gentlest kiss I've ever received. Her sweet, tender lips pressed against mine. They felt so warm and smooth as they caressed mine. "No more talking baby," she whispered as she put one of her fingers over my mouth, hushing me.

I kissed her finger as she grinned happily at me. Larisa was still straddling my stomach as she started to rub her hands over my chest, not taking her eyes off mine. She ran her soft hands up and down, leaning down to kiss my torso every few seconds. As Larisa placed her mouth on my chest, she put her lips around my nipple, sucking on it, flicking her tongue over it. It was a lot better than her pinching it.

"Matt... I'm so confused." She hesitated, kissing my nipple again, then, moving back up to my mouth. "I can be such a sweet little girl. I can be the Alex Mack you grew up with on TV and fell in love with. I can be so innocent and adorable," she said in between kisses. "I can love you like the sweetest... most caring... girlfriend... in the world." She bent over and kissed me on the cheek, her hair falling on my face.