Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then I wonder... How many times have you, Matthew, my love... sat and watched that TV show and taken out that cock of yours... and jacked it off to me. Over and over... countless times. Masturbating yourself... your hand moving up and down on your cock, coming so hard all over your dirty hand. Have you done that hunny? Have you fantasized about me acting all naughty... sucking you off? Fucking you? Making you come again and again? Taking your hot load in my mouth... in my pussy?"YEEEEAAAAAYUHHH!!!!

"Yeah..." She bit down hard on my nipple.

"No talking," she scolded me, putting a finger over my lips. This was so fucking hot. Who was she and what did she do with my girlfriend? "Then I think, 'Hey, he imagines me as his own little slut, using me to make his little cock happy, satisfying all his deepest and darkest and dirtiest sexual desires. Maybe he doesn't want Alex, the girl next door. Maybe he wants a hot and slutty Alex.' Well lover, I can be your sweet innocent girlfriend..." Larisa bent down and whispered very quietly in my ear, "Or... I can be your little... dirty... fuck toy," as she licked her tongue up the side of my face.

My cock was twitching like a retarded kid it was so happy and excited. I almost came right in my shorts from her sexy crude dialogue. I had no idea she had this within her. Larisa slid her body down my chest onto my waist, grinding on my cock. Her body moved back and forth, nice and slowly over my hard member. It felt so good. Larisa had her hands on my chest, supporting her as she gyrated her body against mine.

"Mmmm Matt. You're so hard. I love how stiff I can make your cock." Her pussy rubbed against my dick, sandwiching it between her thong-covered cunt and my stomach. "I feel your cock throbbing baby. I bet that feels so good, doesn't it Matthew." Larisa reached up and took out a small box cutter from her shirt pocket. She stared at me with an evil look.Uh oh. She took the razor and carefully ran it down my chest, dragging the blade very lightly over my skin. It was scary as hell, but somehow, I found it exhilarating. "I know what you want."Was she gonna cut herself? I love a crazy chick, but I've never actually been with a crazy chick. Please don't puss out.She lifted her skirt and slit each side of her panties, cutting them free from her body.Phew.

Larisa brought her saturated panties to her nose and inhaled. "Mmm." She laid them across my face, covering my mouth and nose. "Breathe in my sweet pussy aroma. Can you taste me? Now only your boxers are keeping your dirty hard dick from my drenched pussy. Mmmmm. Open your mouth," she said as she shoved her used panties into my mouth. "Taste me. Taste my cunt, lover." She brought her hands to my chest again, her black nails digging into my skin as she dry humped me. I sucked on her thong, tasting her arousal as she scratched and clawed her fingers into me, grinding harder and harder against my painfully erect member.

"Mmmm," moaned Larisa. "Are you gonna come baby? Are you gonna come for me Matthew? God I love it when you come. That big thick hot load. I love the way it tastes." I was so close to busting right in my underwear. I had no idea she could talk this dirty. My cock was going to explode and she knew it. "Not yet! Don't you dare come!" Larisa got off of me and stood up next to me. "I'm going to give you a minute to calm down you horny boy," she said as she kissed me on the forehead and walked behind me to where I couldn't see her. I lied there doing my best not to prematurely ejaculate. I knew she wanted this to last, and believe me, so did I.

A few seconds later, she broke the silence. "Baby... Tell me. Who gives better handjobs? Me... or Valerie?" asked Larisa as she leaned over the end of my bed, her head now hovering above mine, appearing upside down.OH SHIT!!!!! She knew. Val lied! That bitch! She told on us.

I forgot about her thong. I spit her drenched panties out of my mouth as I stuttered and stumbled, trying to explain. "I... Uh..."

"It's okay lover. I told her she could."

"You... you knew!?" I asked in total shock. After all that time I spent worrying and feeling incredibly guilty, she was in on it the whole time.

"Of course I knew. After all the bragging I did about you, Val begged me to let her jerk you off. I just wanted to be there so that slut wouldn't fuck you too. You're mine Matty," she said as she leaned down and kissed me. I was completely stunned and amazed. Larisa just blew my mind. "Now, no more talking."

Larisa walked back around me and sat down at my computer. I saw her adjusting the webcam, re-pointing it at the bed in a better position. I saw it had already started recording way before I woke up. She also opened my Winamp Media Player and put on aCold CD. Larisa turned around to face me. "Smile for the camera baby." I looked up at it.

"Well isn't this awkward for me," I mumbled.

"I want you to remember this, just like our first time," she said.

"Yeah I found that one. Thanks." I admit I had repeatedly watched the video of us having sex for the first time.Okay fine I jacked to it too. Like you wouldn't?

Larisa got up and started moving her body along to the music. She danced like a stripper as she ran her hands around her stomach, moving up her shirt. "I don't want that cock of yours hard! Make that cock soft, NOW! Or this is over!" Well how can I not try my best to go limp. It was so difficult as Larisa danced sexily to the CD. She swung her hips from side to side as she touched her breasts, fondling herself as she stared at me with a wicked grin on her face. She brought one hand down to her pussy, rubbing it through her skirt.

'Think homework, research projects, taking a shit,' I thought to myself. I needed to get soft and fast. 'Daddy Day Care. I'm Rick James bitch. HUUWHAT!?! Please stay soft.'

Larisa climbed onto the bed and cuddled up next to me. "The problem is... I can't figure out which you'd like more... Naughty or nice." She ran her hand over my stomach. "Maybe we'll try nice." She leaned onto me and kissed me on the lips. "Matty. I love you so much," she said tenderly. "I love you more than anything else in the world. It looks like we're all alone baby. I wonder what it would be like to get a little dirty with you. I've never done this with a guy before." She was trying to play the innocent angle.

She slowly ran her hand down my chest towards my waist. "This is such a rush Matt," she whispered. "...I wonder..." Her hand slowly crept towards my crotch. My dick immediately sprung up. "Ooh. Matt! Oh, I don't know about this. I've never touched one before. ...Do you think it be all right... if I touched it?" She looked at me to say something.

"Please baby. I want you to. I need it so bad," I told her. She was really getting into this good girl thing. Larisa just jumped up a few notches on the most talented actresses list.

"Hehe. I've never done this before," she giggled innocently. Her eyes cried out innocence and love. She moved her hand on top of my boxers, rubbing her fingers over my hard member, slowly tracing them over the shaft. "Oh wow. It's so big! Matt this is really turning me on baby. I'm starting to get a little wet! Hehe." She slowly slid her fingers inside my boxers, feeling me. Becoming a little more bold, she took my hard cock in her little hand. She started kissing me while holding my dick underneath my boxers. "I love how your thing throbs when I hold it." She continued kissing me on the lips, her tongue slightly moving into my mouth. "Do you like this side of me?" she asked in between kisses.

"Yeah. It's so good. I love you so much Riss."

Larisa squeezed my cock really hard, making a fist around it. "I know you do lover, but I know you like the dirty side of me even better!" Still squeezing my cock, she forced a kiss upon my lips. It was a hard violent kiss. She forced her tongue deep inside my throat. Then, she licked me again, running her tongue up the front of my face.

Larisa got up and sat on the opposite side of the bed. She untied her knee high boots and kicked them off one at a time. "So lover, do you like my feet." She lifted her leg up so I could see. She had gorgeous feet with black nail polish on her toes, matching her hands. She also had a toe ring which I found very sexy. "I saw the foot fetish website in your favorite places folder."Guilty as charged. She moved her foot onto my cock, pushing up against it. My dick got harder, if it was even possible at this point. "You like that, don't you baby. So, did you ever have a girl's foot on your cock before? I bet this drives you insane!" Larisa was really rubbing her foot against my member now. I wanted to bust a nut all over her feet.

"God this is so fuckin hot," I said.

"SHUT UP!" she yelled at me. "I didn't tell you to speak!" yelled Larisa as she rammed her foot against my balls. I cringed in pain as she kicked me squai in the nuts.That's some COLD HEARTED SHIT.She leaned forward and yanked off my boxers, throwing them onto the floor. Larisa stood up above me again, her bare uncovered pussy staring me in the face. Holding onto the wall for support, she lifted her foot in the air and held it a few inches over my face. "Does it smell good?" she asked as she pushed her foot onto my nose, stepping on my face. Rubbing and grinding it on my nose, she said, "Smell my dirty little foot. I can see your pathetic cock pulsating from here. This really turns you on doesn't it." She lifted her foot away from my face a little. "Lick it," she ordered me. I lifted my head up to her foot, running my tongue across the bottom it.

"Mmm. Make out with my foot. Now!" God this was heaven. I don't know when I developed a foot fetish, but I'm glad I did. I started kissing her beautiful foot like it was her face. I flicked my warm tongue over her toes, sucking on one little piggy after the next. "That's it. Suck on my toes baby. Mmmm." She pushed her foot down onto my face harder, forcing it into my mouth. I sucked Larisa's foot as best I could from the position I was in.

"Is your mouth is getting dry. Are you thirsty?" she asked, with a deeply concerned expression on her face. I nodded. "Open your mouth." She bent down towards me as I opened my mouth a little. SLAP!!! Larisa smacked me across the face. Had I not been tied up, I would have punched her right in the teeth as a reflex. She smacked me hard. She grabbed my chin and squeezed tightly. "I SAID OPEN! OPEN WIDE!!" My face started to sting a little. She was really into this character. What a diverse actress.Typecast my ass. "I'll wet your whistle." She aggressively kissed me. It was an angry and domineering kiss. With that, she spit a wad of her saliva into my mouth. "How's that. Better?" She still had her hand on my face, shaking it from side to side as if I was saying 'no'. "I didn't think so." Spit. Another load of her saliva shot out of her mouth and into mine. This was fucking hot. It was like cum swapping without the semen. I'm surprised my head didn't explode from the extreme eroticism flowing about my room.

Larisa stepped away from me and sat back down on the bed again. She moved in close between my legs. "Suck." She stuck her foot against my face again. "Yeah baby. Did that help? Did it? God I love when you suck on my toes. It makes my pussy all nice and wet." She reached in front of her and gripped my cock with her hand and began slowly jacking me off. Her delicate hand moved up and down my shaft, very, very slowly. "Have you ever gotten a foot job Matthew? No? I bet you want one don't you lover? Do you want my sexy little feet... gripped around your hard... fucking dick baby? Would that make you come for me?"

Larisa slid further back on the bed and pushed her feet up to my cock, rubbing them up against my rod. She positioned her feet on both sides of my prick, pushing them together, clamping down on it. Slowly, she slid her feet up and down my shaft. My spit had somewhat lubed them up. It felt so good. I don't know what was sexier, her using her feet on me or me being restrained and dominated by her. She stared at me lustfully, slowly unbuttoning her shirt, one button at a time. She slightly pulled her blouse open, one of her hands slipping inside, pinching and squeezing her left nipple. I saw she wasn't wearing a bra. Her feet moved up and down quickly, then slowly, changing paces. Larisa slowed down her movements whenever she sensed I was about to bust.

"Do you like it when I jack your dirty cock off with my feet baby? Do you? Haha," she laughed in an evil manner, like a super villain. "I know you do. I can feel your dirty little dick quiver, wanting to explode, shooting your cum everywhere." She started quickly jacking me off faster and harder with her feet, rubbing her pussy at the same time. "OOOHHH! MATT! OH! I WANT YOU TO COME FOR ME! UHHHHNNN!" she screamed out. Her feet slammed down on my dick harder and harder, banging down on my balls. I was so close to coming all over her gorgeous feet.

"Larisa! ...I'm gonn... I'm gonna..." She lunged at me and quickly reached for my cock, gripping the shaft with her hands, squeezing it hard. She held on tight, applying pressure to prevent my orgasm.

"You are NOT going to come until I give you permission! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" she screamed at me.

"Uhhhnn. Yes... Riss." I was loving this! All that was missing was a few scars on her wrists and my hot cousin to hold the video camera. Otherwise, it'd be perfect.

"Good. If you come before I let you, this stops. Got it? God, I don't know why you can't hold it in for more than a few minutes, like an ahdult." Obviously she was still doing her domination bit because this session had been going on for at LEAST a half hour, and I was feeling pretty proud that I held on this long. I was almost as proud as I was when I stood front row in a mosh pit from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. waiting for Slipknot to perform. (With no food or bathroom from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Yeah. How are you.) Big up to the Ozzfest 2004 crew. I digress.

Larisa climbed up on top of me and started kissing me yet again. She kissed me hard, forcing her tongue deep down my throat. She took her hand and grabbed my chin and squeezed, pushing my cheeks together. She leaned down close to my face and just stared into my eyes for a few seconds. "Do you want me? ...Do you wanna fuck me?" she whispered softly. I didn't answer, just gazing desperately into her eyes. "DO YOU WANT TO FUCK ME?!?!" she yelled out.

"Yes."

"YES WHAT?!" She squeezed harder.

"Yes! I want to fuck you!" I cried out.

"I KNOW you do. Not this time." She forced another kiss on me, biting down on my lip. Larisa moved down my body into a 69 position. Her pussy was inches from my face. It was completely sopping wet, her juices dripping onto me. She was so turned on from our little sex-capade. Larisa lowered her pussy to just above my face. I boldly stuck out my tongue, licking it from top to bottom. She turned her head around to look at me. "You want to taste this wet tight pussy? Stick your tongue out." I did as I was told. She quickly slammed her body down onto my face. I was stunned. I got hit by a cooch. I got hit by a cooch hard. My tongue penetrated her wet pussy like a knife into a fish. No pun intended. Larisa pushed her pussy down on my mouth, putting her weight on it. "Don't you dare pull that tongue back in your mouth." I did my best to keep it as deep in her cunt as it was. I flicked it up and down, side to side. I licked her insides as best I could. I had trouble swallowing, my saliva dribbling out of my mouth, mixing with her vaginal juices. I was drooling like a retarded kid. Larisa slid her hand to her clit and furiously rubbed it for all it was worth.

"Uhnnn. FUCK! Eat that pussy baby. FUCK IT! FUCK IT!" she exclaimed. "God you do that sooo good." She slightly lifted her bottom up off my face, but I continued to run my tongue over her glistening pussy. She tasted fucking amazing. Larisa had one hand working her clit from underneath her and her other one jacking my cock off at warp speed. No. Ludicrous speed. "Ohhh God Matt. Don't stop. That's so... so ...good." Her pussy juices were dripping into my mouth as I used my tongue to pleasure her. I was once again getting close to climax, as well as her.

Larisa lifted her pussy up off my face a little more. What I did next totally shocked her. I stuck my tongue out between her ass cheeks, licking her asshole. "Oh my GOD!" she yelled out in surprise. She lowered herself so I could better eat out her ass. "You fucking nasty boy." She began rubbing her clit with her hand as I feasted on her backside. "Eat my ass you dirty fucking bastard! Ohh. Unnnhh." She was really enjoying it. She grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them apart, opening her hole wider for me. I stuck out my tongue, teasing her tight balloon knot, or as the English say, crinkley bit where the paper should go. I flicked it back and forth across the tiny hole. "Yeah don't you fucking stop lover," she commanded me. "Don't you fucking stop eating my ass."

Larisa turned her body around and kneeled on my waist, my legs underneath her. She still worked her pussy with her one hand, now slamming three of her fingers deep inside of herself. Her other hand was busy stroking me. "Uhh. Uhh. Uhnn fuck," she moaned. Do you want... meee... tooo... come baby?"

"Ooh Riss. I can't... I can't hold onnn. Let me come. PLEEASE." I was shaking. I couldn't hold on anymore.

"Nuhh... Not yet." She was working us both into an orgasm.

"RISS!" She was bucking her hips into her hand, completely trembling. She was sweating, her face flustered and red. She looked like she was going to explode and collapse.

"Maa... I'm gonn.... COME NOWWWWW!! COMMMME FOR MEEEEEE!!" With that, Larisa jumped up and instantly slammed her pussy down on my cock, engulfing my entire member. That immediately put me over the edge.

"AAHHHH!" I yelled out.

"COMMME!!! MAAATT!!" I thrust my hips up hard, shaking as I exploded inside her pussy. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot deep into her. Larisa grabbed her shirt, pulling on it to deal with her violent orgasm. Her whole body trembled in extreme pleasure. "FUCK!! FUCK!!!" She came at the same time as me. "AAAAHHH SHIT!!!!" she yelled as she came all over my cock. "OOOOH!!!! OHHH!!!!!!"

"RISS!" I yelled out. "AAAHHHH!!!" I looked like I was having a stroke from this intense and exhausting orgasm. I couldn't stop shaking. Larisa was still convulsing on top of me as we both had the hugest orgasms of our lives.

"FILL MEEEEE!!!!" Shot after shot of my spunk spewed into her pussy. She grinded against me until her orgasm began to subside. Larisa collapsed in a combination of ecstasy and fulfillment, falling onto my chest.

We were both panting as if we had just finished running a marathon. "...Goooood boy," she huffed in my ear. "You're... such a... good boy." I just lied there breathing heavily. She mustered up some energy and threw her hand up to where the knot in my restraint was. She grabbed it, her hand falling down, pulling the string with it, freeing me from my imprisonment.If the terrorists in the Abu Grhaib prison had punishments like this, I doubt they'd be complaining. But, they have to do the Iraqi butt pyramid. Sucks for them. I just flung my arms over her and held her tighter than I had held anyone before. My rock hard cock was still inside Larisa's pussy, oozing out whatever cum was left inside my balls. We just lied there for what seems like an eon, holding each other for dear life. Our heavy and dramatic breathing finally steadied.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" she whispered, finally breaking the silence.

"Riss. That was like... four sexual fantasies come true."

"Good. I'll have to keep this outfit handy."