Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm. You better."

She paused, looking deep into my eyes. "...I love you Matthew. ...I love you so much."

"I love you Larisa... more than anything."

"Mmm," she responded as she rested on top of my body, not moving since we both came in unison. Her head lay on my chest, her eyes slowly closing. I cradled her head in my hand and held her body with my other one.

We drifted off to sleep together right there, me still inside her, holding each other in our loving arms.

----------------------------------

Larisa and I saw each other every day for the next week before she returned to California. I even attended her family reunion as her boyfriend. I would never forget the sexual encounter we had that day. After all, we recorded it, so I could watch it whenever I felt like it. She meant so much to me. I wouldn't forget anything else that we shared either: a movie theater hummer, a post-dinner deflowerment, an angry and highly emotional fight, and a salad tossing. We talked every day on the phone or the computer, getting to know each other better until the end of the school year. When summer came, Larisa moved into my house with me and my family. Boy, sex there was fun, having no door to my attic room.Yeah. How are you.

Larisa never ended up transferring to my school. Instead, she enrolled at Sarah Lawrence College in New York to finish up her college career. We still saw each other often, with weekend and holiday road trips. There was nothing that would keep us apart. We both graduated last May and planned on us moving out to California so she could go back to acting full time. If there was one thing she taught me, it was having a webcam fucking owns. Oh. And I'm one hell of a good boy.Oh you KNEW that cheesy line was coming. Don't even lie.

----------------------------------

Hey. Let's do theWonder Years ending.

DIDDLY DO0O DIDDLY DO0O DIDDLY DO0O *WIGGLES FINGERS*

Larisa moved to Paris to study art history. We wrote each other every week for eight years. When she came back, I was the first to greet her at the airport... with my wife and my first son.

FUCK THAT NOISE!!!

----------------------------------

Let's do the Scooby Doo ending!

DIDDLY DO0O DIDDLY DO0O DIDDLY DO0O *WIGGLES FINGERS*

As I lied there in exhaustion, I heard a whimpering noise coming from my closet. I quietly moved to grab the rope that restrained me just minutes ago, trying not to wake Larisa. Something just didn't seem right to me. I quickly tied it around her wrists as she slept.

"HEY! WHAT THE!?" she yelled as she woke up to me shackling her.

I moved over to the closet and opened the door. It was... Larisa?!?!?!. She was tied up and had her mouth covered in tape. She was in tears, completely frightened and shaking in terror. I untied her and hugged her. I ran back over to the fake Larisa. "NOW LET'S SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE!" I grabbed her hair and pulled hard. Off came the wig and rubber mask.

Dun dun dunnnnn. "AAAHHHHH!!! MELISSA JOAN HART!!?!?!" I exclaimed.

"YES! IT'S ME! Melissa Joan Hart!"

"But why did you do it?" I asked.

"I'M HOT AND STILL ON TV... WITH THAT STUPID SABRINA SHOW! And everyone STILL loves ALEX MACK!!!! I was going to show you how much of a better fuck I am than that bitch. And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you pesky kids!"

- # -

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

First off, I'd like to thank Larisa Oleynik for being the most beautiful, gorgeous, adorable, and cutest girl I've ever seen. Without her, this story would never have been written. If by some chance she reads this, email me. =]

On a personal note, I have to say that after watching Larisa's movie,A Time for Dancing, I had trouble finishing this story. Try writing a sex scene about a girl you just watched get cancer and die. I'm talking chemotherapy and an asexual haircut because her hair kept falling out. Other than that, it was a great movie. She had lots of hard nipple scenes as well as a nice shower scene. Enjoy! =]

I'd also like to thank C-S-S-A.com, T-S-S-A.com, and literotica.com for providing similar stories that I can batch to. Finally, this story is dedicated to me because I actually finished it. It's also dedicated to Larisa Oleynik, for obvious reasons. Thanks to all my high school and college buddies and whoever else who made the side stories and inside jokes possible.

I'd like to thank a few bands for giving me something to listen to for hours and hours as I created this tale: Tantric, Five for Fighting, Audioslave, Sarah McLachlan, Avril Lavigne, Lisa Loeb, and Fuel. Thank you Tantric for being the official proofreading music of "Good Boy".

Also helping out with the writing process were countless hours of the talk radio shows of 106.7 WJFK. Listen toRon and Fez andThe Hideout with El Jefe and J-Dubs, weeknights on 106.7 WJFK.

If there are a number of requests for a sequel to this story, I will try my best to produce one. I'm considering writing something dealing with the family reunion or events during our senior years of college. Maybe I'll continue from where the last scene left off. Once again, please email me with your comments and suggestions.

Squeeze biotch. I'm out. Five thousand.

-END-