Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's this new Italian place downtown. I thought maybe we could try that. But it's a nicer place. I don't know what kind of clothes you have with you," I said.

"That sounds good. I can always borrow some of Michelle's clothes that she didn't bring to school."

"Great. I'll call for a reservation and get back to you. Okay?"

"Yep. Bye Matt."

"Bye." I hung up with Larisa and called 411 for the number of the place. Apparently they were really busy and couldn't give us anything. The restaurant, not 411. I called Larisa back to let her know what happened. "Turns out it is really busy tonight and I couldn't get a reservation. SO... if you'd like to see a movie and we'll see where it goes from there...?"

"Sure. That sounds great," she said.

"Okay. So cancel on the dress. I'd pick you up but I don't have a car on campus."

"Oh that's alright. Michelle and Lee are going to hang out tonight, so don't worry about it. Michelle, what time tonight?" she yelled to her friend. "She said we'll be over around 7:30."

"Okay. See ya then."

"Can't wait. Bye Matthew."

I hung up the phone. "Shit. It's quarter to seven. I hate being rushed," I said to Lee.

"Maybe if you didn't need as much time as a girl to get ready, you wouldn't be complaining."

"I hope your hard drive fails." That's such a cruel thing to say to a college student.

I looked through my closet trying to find something nicer. Not overkill, but trying to look like I cared. I settled on some nicer jeans and a polo shirt. "Lee, my mom was right when she told me to get some nicer clothes in case something ever came up." She always yelled at me, 'You can't wear those friggen Metallica shirts all the time.' She was right.

"Lee, funerals and movie stars can occur at any time, so you best be prepared."

"Haha." I shavedmy face and nuts, got dressed, and waited for the girls to come.

Lee came back from the student center as I was getting dressed. He also commented on my wardrobe. "Dude you haven't been outside, have you? It's like 65 degrees. You're gonna die in those jeans." Lee, like me, was not a fan of any weather above 55 degrees... or Puerto Ricans.No more jokes. I promise. I decided to put on a pair of cargo shorts. It was about 7:20 or so when we heard a knock at the door.

"Hey guys," said Michelle.

"Hey," replied Lee.

"What's up?" I asked.

Larisa followed her into the room and I stood up to greet her. "Wow. You look... gorgeous." She had on khaki capri pants and a black shirt, with a light jacket over it. She looked incredible.

"Thank you. You look pretty good yourself."

"Thanks. Um. Here's a list of movies that are playing," I said as I handed her the newspaper. We looked over the movies and times and decided on seeingAnger Management. It started at eight so we'd have plenty of time to walk to the local theater and find seats. I was also excited about the student discount. "Well guys, we're off," I said.

"All right. See you later," said Lee.

"You two kids have a good time now," Michelle joked as she sat down in my chair.

----------------------------------

We took the elevator down, left the dorm, and began walking to the theater that was a few blocks away. "Guess what. Apparently, Michelle wants to hook up with Lee."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep. She was talking about him all day. She's been on the outs with her boyfriend and decided to hook up with him when she's here."

"Well, they have the room to themselves tonight don't they."

Larisa laughed. "Yep. I'm sure they'll have fun."

We continued to make small talk on the way there. One of the topics we were talking about was pranks we've done to people or were on the receiving end of. "That reminds me of this prank me and my friends pulled when we were younger. There was this old lady in the neighborhood where we lived, that, ya know, would always yell at us kids. She'd yell when we would just walk past her house. And we were like thirteen years old. One night, it was, uh, it was the night before Halloween. We called it 'Mischief Night'. You know?"

"Mmhm, I know. And I had a neighbor like that too."

"Oh. So then you can relate. Well, we snuck into her house, and we went through the back door while she was watching TV. We took her and threw her over the top of the couch. And then we pulled her dress up over her head and each of us mounted her. There was like five of us. And she had to be like seventy-five years old. And she'd be like 'Stop. Stop,' but you know, we were all happy and excited, because we were losing our virginity." The look on Larisa's face was priceless. She was in total shock. "And then at the end I go, 'Wait a minute. What if she tells?' So we, uh, she had a kerosene lamp, and we poured it all over her and the couch, and we lit it. And we tore out of there. I could remember lying there at night, and I could hear the fire trucks and the ambulance. And I had the covers over my head, and I was just laughing. And then the next morning, and this is the funny part of it. My mom, she uh, she said to me, 'Did you hear Ms. Hoit burned to death?' And I was all like, 'Oh, huh? I didn't know,' trying not to laugh. ...But you know. That's just some of the crazy stuff you do as a kid." She stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and just stared at me, trying to read the expression on my face.

All of a sudden, she burst out laughing hysterically. "That's got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard." She obviously knew I was kidding.

"Haha. You're so awesome for finding that amusing," I told her.

"Did you make that up?" she inquired as we continued walking.

"No. I stole that bit," I admitted.

"Haha. Well, it's classic."

----------------------------------

We arrived at the movie theater a few minutes later. I paid for our tickets and asked if she wanted anything to snack on. "No thanks," she said.So much for the penis in the bag of popcorn trick.

We made our way into the pretty empty theater. I told her, "Pick a seat. I don't care where." Larisa scoped out the place for a second and led me by the hand to an empty row in the back corner of the theater. We sat down just a few minutes before the lights dimmed and the previews started. "I hope it's good."

"I heard it was pretty funny," she said. "You know, Michelle told me what a big fan of mine you are."

I was nervous. Who knows what Michelle told Larisa about me. "Really? How big a fan did she tell you I was?" On second thought, I was nervous and embarrassed.

"About seven inches."

"..........."Uhhhhhhh.

"I'm only kidding." Haha. Haha. Where's Ashton? Because I just got Punk'd.

"Oh man. Haha... ...You got me good." She almost gave me a heart attack, but I was in the clear.

"But I heard you have a nice collection of pictures on your computer."Busted. I tried to quickly form an excuse in my head.

"I just remember growing up watching Alex Mack, having just the hugest crush on you."

"Haha. Aww." She put her hand on my leg and turned her body to face me more. "That's so cute."

"So I just never got rid of them. And of course, I gotta keep updating the collection so I don't look like a pedo with an entire folder of pics from when you're thirteen years old." She laughed and playfully squeezed her hand on my knee.

"You're too much Matt," she giggled.

"You really need to get in Maxim or FHM... so that folder doesn't make me look creepy."

"Ha. I couldn't pull that off. I don't look half as good as the models in there."

"Oh stop it," I told her. "You're more beautiful than any girl they've had on there." And I meant it.

"Really?" she blushed.

"Larisa, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. No one else compares to you." I was really laying it on strong, but I meant every word of it.

"Awwww. Matthew." Her face was covered in a giant smile. She brought her hand to my face. "You're so sweet," she said as she leaned in and kissed me gently. I still couldn't believe my dream girl liked me. We sat close to each other in the small theater seats, our shoulders resting on one another's.

"But I bet you get that a lot," I said, "people having crushes on you."

"Yeah. I used to. Some people were really freaky. I kind of faded out of the spotlight. Even walking here, we got a few small glances, but no one was coming up asking me to autograph stuff. You know?"

"Yeah. Well, you should be more famous I think."

"Well if I was more famous, we may not be sitting here together."

"True."

Finally, the movie started. A few minutes into it, I looked at her hands resting on her legs. I made a move for her right hand. She was on my left hand side. It worked out we approached the row from the side that we did, and that I let her go in first. I can't make a move to my right side. I have to go left or it feels weird. I have no game to my right. I placed my hand on top of hers. She then took my hand and held onto it. This went on for a half hour or so.

So far the movie wasn't too special. There were some funny parts, nothing hilarious though. We did laugh a few times. She had the cutest laugh, nothing too loud or obnoxious. It was just the epitome of cuteness. At one point, I looked over at her during a funny part. Larisa looked just incredibly lovable when she laughed. Her head turned towards me, with the smile remaining on her face. She leaned over towards me, resting on my arm, her head lying on my shoulder. I let go of her hand and put my arm around her.

From time to time we'd look at one other and smile, every so often, leaning closer together. At one point while we looked at each other, she whispered into my ear, "Matt... kiss me." I looked deep into her brown eyes, tilted my head and went in. My eyes shut and I felt Larisa's lips touch mine. Our lips fit so perfectly together. We continued to kiss like that for a few more seconds until I felt her tongue part my lips and slip into my mouth. I reached my hand out to her face, caressing her cheek. I began kissing her more deeply, massaging her tongue with mine. My dick was so hard. Soon, she was forcefully kissing me and biting my lower lip.

We ended up in a sort of embrace, my other arm wrapped around her body. I hated this armrest more than anything right now. Larisa had her hand gripping the back of my head, her fingers digging into my short hair. I caressed her back, eventually moving up and down on the side of her body. I could feel the side of her breast through her shirt with the palm of my hand. "Mmm," she moaned. She moved her hand onto my thigh, rubbing and working her way up and inside. What she did next surprised the shit out of me. When she reached my cock, I felt her give it a squeeze. "Is this for me?" she whispered softly into my mouth while still kissing me.

'Oh God,' I thought. If I wasn't such a man, I would have came right in my pants from the surprise. Larisa Oleynik, with her sweet exterior, had an inner wild side, a horny side. I fucking love it. She started kissing away from my mouth to the side of my head, nibbling on my earlobe. Next she slid her tongue in my ear, causing me to have a flashback from my first time at a strip club.This hot ass girl was giving me a dance, licking my ear and moaning in it. About one minute after she started dancing, she got off me and left to go on stage. What a fucking waste of twenty bucks. I was so pissed off. It could have been one of the hottest dances I would have ever gotten. She looked like Christina Aguilera with a drug problem. So hot. Stupid bitch. Anyway.

"Lean back," she told me. I scooted back into my chair, obeying her. Her kisses trailed back towards my mouth. The whole time she continued rubbing my dick through my shorts. God. This felt so good. She gripped my cock through my pants like Anna Kournikova with a tennis racket, moving her hand up and down as much as she could through the clothing.

"Oh, Larisa..., " I softly moaned. "What are you doing?"

"Just relax Matt. I want you to enjoy this." Ziiiiiip.Yowzah. She undid my fly and slid her hand inside my shorts, rubbing my aching dick through my boxers.HOLY SHIT! She's going to go down on me in a theater! It's so sad I half sang that to myself the way Alanis Morissette sang that line in that song of hers.She pulled my hard cock out through the hole in the front of my boxers. My member was standing at full attention. She kept kissing me deeply and ferociously as her hand moved up and down on my shaft.

"Oh god," I whispered. She looked right into my eyes as she stroked me. It made it that much hotter. Larisa situated herself into a more comfortable position and gave me one final look as she lowered her head down to my dick, timidly placing a kiss on the head. As Larisa fondled me, she pulled my nuts out of my underwear. With one hand, she cupped and massaged them, delicately squeezing and rolling them in her fingers as if they were a couple of huge marbles. Her other hand was wrapped around the base of my cock, angling it towards her mouth. She worked her tongue around the tip of my dick in circular motions, every so often moving her head down, taking some of me into her mouth.

I was in heaven. Getting head was one thing. Getting head in a movie theater by Larisa Oleynik was something totally different. She took more and more of my dick into her mouth as her head bobbed up and down, like a buoy in water. I had my hand on her back, underneath her shirt, rubbing her soft bare skin up and down. "Uhhmm. Uhhhhh." She made little moaning and slurping noises as she gave me the hottest blowjob I've ever received. It was such a rush to get oral treats in a public place. I did my best not to make too much noise. I didn't want to attract any attention from our fellow moviegoers. I placed my hand on Larisa's head, letting her motions guide it up and down. She knew exactly what to do and didn't need any instruction. She twisted her hand back and forth around my shaft as she sucked me off. Any noise we were making was barely audible due to the volume of the movie. I looked around to see if anyone was onto us. No one seemed to notice our little erotic display, but I couldn't help think she purposely picked a seat in the back in an empty section for this very reason. Maybe she was planning to give me head the whole time. God that was hot. She was still playing with my huge cum filled balls, squeezing and lightly smacking them.

Larisa had no problem swallowing all seven and a half inches of my throbbing rod. I felt her deepthroat me, my cock moving down her throat. Soon after, she began licking my balls as she jacked me off. She licked my sack and took a nut in her mouth, sucking on it like an ice pop. Good thing I just shaved my danger zone. It was nice and hairless for her. Larisa brought her head up and moaned. "Mmm. I love it when it's all shaved down. So smooth," she said as her hand manipulated my penis. She looked up at me seductively, licking her lips with her tongue.

I thought I was going to come any minute. This girl was fucking horny. She could sense I was about to orgasm by my sporadic and jerky movements and heavy breathing. Because of that, she started sucking me off hard. She deepthroated me again as I gyrated my hips upward, gently fucking her mouth. "Ohhhh. Uhhnn. Larisa... ah.... now. Uh," I whispered very lowly. I tried to keep as quiet as possible as I came in her mouth.YAHTZEE!!! "Uuuuhhhhh. Fuck," I whispered again. I felt spurt after spurt of cum erupt from my pee hole. As I stared to climax, she slammed her head down onto me, swallowing my whole shaft, forcing it deep into her throat. She engulfed my entire dick, my balls touching on her chin. I had to reach back with both arms and grab the nearby seats, squeezing them to ease the shakes and jitters my body was producing.

"Mmmm. Mmmmm." She let all of my cum go right down her throat, straight to her stomach. She sucked every drop of my seed out from my dick, squeezing and milking any remaining jizz out with her hand. Larisa grabbed my still hard dick and licked it up and down again, staring into my eyes.

"Mmmm. You taste so good Matthew." She sat up and leaned in to kiss me. Fuck if she did just sip my D. I didn't care. I closed my eyes and kissed her so hard and so deep.

"Larisa. Fuck. That was amazing. Thank you." That was all I could think to say. I was still in shock, letting it settle in.

She kissed me again. "I wanted to do that since you rubbed my shoulders last night. I'm so attracted to you. I just couldn't control myself anymore."

"God Riss. I want you too. I've wanted you for years."

"Oh yeah baby? Well now you have me," she whispered as her forehead rested against mine. She kissed me once more, licking my lips, then leaned her head on my shoulder and went back to enjoying the movie. I once again put my arm around Larisa and pulled her into me, nice and close, and we watched the rest of the movie. The movie wasn't really that good. There were funny parts, but it wasn't as funny as it looked. However this movie experience was one I'd never forget.

"Oh dear," she said as she glanced down at my crotch. "I forgot." It turns out she forgot to put my dick back in my pants.

"Haha. I forgot too," I laughed. Larisa stuffed me back into my shorts and zipped me up just as the houselights came on. "Boy that would have been awkward."

"Tell me about it," Larisa added.

----------------------------------

We waited for the crowd of people to leave before we made our exit. I held her around her slim waist as we departed the room. "What did you think?" I asked.

"The movie was okay, but I had a GREAT time," she said to me, winking. "I'm kind of hungry... and REALLY thirsty. Do you want to grab something?"

"Yeah, definitely." I slid my hand down to her butt and squeezed. "Is this okay?"

"That's NOT what I meant," she laughed.

"Oh, I see. Well, there's a diner around the corner. Is that cool?"

"Yeah that's fine," she said. "You can leave your hand on my ass if you want. I don't mind," she said as she cracked a smile.

"Nice." We walked down the street, discussing parts of the movie we liked. And yes, my hand was still on her ass. Well actually, I slid it into her back pocket. Same thing. She never brought up our sexual escapade as we walked to get a bite to eat.

----------------------------------

The diner was crowded but the waitress managed to get us a booth after a short wait. We sat down on opposite sides of the table.

"Something to drink?" asked the waitress.

"Can I get a coke?" said Larisa as she removed her jacket.

"Diet coke, no lemon, no ice," I added. Larisa was like, 'what the fuck?'

"Sure. Do you need a few minutes?"

"Yes please," said Larisa. We both flipped through the menus, looking for something appealing. A few minutes later the waitress came back.

"Are you two ready?"

"Yes, I'll have some fries and gravy please," she answered.

The waitress looked at me. "I'll have a cheeseburger deluxe, well done."Never anything besides a cheeseburger deluxe, well done. Ever.

"Okay. Very good," the waitress said as we handed her the menus.

We got to talking about past relationships and our love lives as we waited for our food. "So how many boyfriends have you had?" I asked my date.

"Hmm. Probably... like ten. Only like three were serious though. What about you? Girlfriends I mean."

"I've only had four."

"Really?" She sounded very surprised. "How come?"

"Well, I've always been the 'friend' and not the boyfriend. Most common answer given was that I was too nice. So, whatever.

"I see."

"They went out with jerks who screwed them over and treated them like crap. They'd rather have me there to pick up the pieces."

"Yeah. I understand what you mean. I hate girls like that, cause after they get hurt enough, they go with guys like you. Sweet, nice, and caring guys. They wouldn't get hurt if they did that from the start."