Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, right. Thanks. Two of them were serious. The first was during sophomore in high school. I was in LOVE with this girl. Like talking on the phone every night and falling asleep together on the phone. But she treated me like shit. I'll spare you the details," I told her. "I guess it helped me grow and all that crap. I'm just more wary of relationships now though."

"That bites... So what about the secondgirl?"

"Lainey. I met her through a friend in high school. We really hit it off and stuff. She was amazing, made me feel good about myself. We laughed a lot. But we never got to really see each other. She was also a cheerleader."

"Haha. Cheerleader huh? You stud."

"Yeah. Pimpin, been since pimpin, been since pimpin. So she always had that to do after school, and her job was at a family business, so she would get called in without notice. Because it was family she didn't want to piss them off, so she never said no. Plus she needed the cash. We never got to see each other so we ended up breaking it off right before the prom."

"That sucks. It's hard when you can't see someone. So did you go with her?"

"No. Well I didn't go to my prom. I didn't want to. She thought it was weird I wasn't asking her to go with me to mine when we were still together. Then she found out why and understood. I really didn't want to go. Neither did two thirds of my class. It was empty, like 36 out of 93 kids. Anyway, I don't dance, I didn't wanna get dressed up. Blah blah. I was supposed to go with her to hers. After we broke up, I was like 'Look, maybe you'd have more fun going with someone else, someone who likes that sort of thing.' She said maybe I was right. Anyway, we stayed in touch and she got a new boyfriend. She really likes him. He treats her well. She's happy. So, I'm happy for her."

"That's sweet of you. Well, let me tell you. You're a wonderful catch. I know that already, even from being with you for only two days."

"Thank you. I'm sorry to bore you with all this. I just... I never talk about it. It feels good to finally get it of my chest. I normally just keep all my relationship stuff to myself," I said as the waitress arrived with our food.

"Sorry. We're really busy tonight," said the waitress.

"It's all right. Thank you," I replied.

"Thanks," added Larisa as she got her plate.

"So, tell me more about your past love life?" I asked. She picked at her fries and agreed to.

"Well, going back to prom... I didn't go to mine either. Well, senior prom I didn't. I was doing a movie at the time. But I went to my junior prom," she explained. Well... like I said I had about ten boyfriends. They were during middle school and high school. Some were guys I met through acting. The first serious one was this guy Brad I knew from when I was little. We shared our first kiss and stuff... were best friends and all. You know the story."

"Yeah. I had one of those."

"The next was a guy I met in high school. Jason." She stopped to take another fry. "We were hot and heavy. We went out for over a year and he took me to my junior prom. He was my first time too. So he's pretty special to me. How was your first time?"

"I've... never... actually... had a first time." Larisa looked very surprised while I looked pretty fuckin embarrassed.

"Really? You're a virgin?" she asked, her eyes opened wide in disbelief.

"Yeah." I said quietly, looking down at the table.

"Matt... I'm sorry for how I just reacted." She hesitated, not sure what to say. "It's okay if you are," she reassured me. She lowered her voice. "How come? If you don't mind my asking?"

"Well... there are a couple reasons." I hesitated. "First off, I'm not one of those straight edge kids and I have done everything else besides sex. It's just... I didn't want my first time to be a random drunk hookup or something. I didn't care about the other girls enough to sleep with them, besides the psycho, and the last thing I needed with her was sexual problems tacked onto our dysfunctional relationship. She'd probably poke holes in the dom or something."

"Haha. Oh dear."

"I know. With Lainey, it just never happened. We had talked about doing it after the prom, but then we broke it off. I didn't want to go just for the possibility of getting some. I don't mean to be like a weirdo, but I wanted the first time to be romantic and special and all, with someone I really cared about. There just weren't any people like that."

"I understand." She hesitated. "About before, in the movies, I don't want you thinking I'm a slut. I don't do that all the time. It's just... well, I told you before. I am really attracted to you," she said nervously. "I just feel like we have this strong and amazing connection. When I find someone like that... I don't know. ...And I just like sex and all that stuff..." It was adorable how she was rambling from being nervous.

"I don't think you're that at all. I understand what you mean. I'm not complaining. That back there was a dream... a fantasy come true. When you find someone you really dig, it's only natural to want to fool around," I assured her.

"I REALLY like sex and fooling around," Larisa said seductively, with a wicked smile.Yeah. How are you.To hear this coming from her was a dream come true. I fantasized about Larisa being a nasty little girl underneath the sweet exterior, like she had an evil twin, just like that episode ofAlex Mack where she gets an evil twin and it dresses up in those sexy punk clothes. SO hot. It turned me on so much to hear her say anything dirty.

"That's so f 'n hot," I commented in my Ron ofRon and Fez voice.

"Oh really now Matty." She started tugging the collar of her shirt down, exposing her neck and collarbone, and biting her bottom lip as she closed her eyes. "Is this hot too? Does this turn you on too?" she asked playfully with a naughty look.

"Yeah. It does."

"Well, I guess I know what to say when I want you in the mood," she sexily joked.

----------------------------------

We finished eating, I paid the check, and we left the diner. It was about 10:45 when we finally got back to my dorm. In the elevator I asked, "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, but I think we should knock first in case our pals are getting it on." She laughed as I opened the door to my room. Lee was half asleep. There was a note on my desk from Michelle. It read, 'Larisa, sorry but I had to go home for something. Lee said it would be all right if you slept with Matt. =) I'll be around tomorrow. Sorry. I owe you. – Michelle'.

"Well, I hope you don't me crashing here again. Michelle had to go home. Do you mind?" she asked as she read the note.

"No, of course not. Anything that involves sleeping with you is fine by me," I said jokingly. Lee got up and was going towards the door. "Where are you goin?"

"Bathroom. Michelle and I got bad X-nese." He was probably going to shit his brains out. It usually gave you diarrhea within two or three hours. But when the workers know you as a repeat customer, the extra helpings are hard to pass up.

"X-nese?" Larisa asked.

"Yeah. For some reason, one day I thought that you could substitute "X" for "Chi" in Chinese like you do with "Christ" in Christmas. From that day on we just started calling it X-nese," I explained.

"Hmm... yeah." She probably thought I was retarded. Next, Larisa commented to my statement about sleeping with her. "So Matthew. I didn't know I was such a dream to sleep with. People usually complain I take all the covers."

"Well, this blanket is huge enough for the both of us." I had stolen my parents king sized comforter. The thing was so fucking comfortable I didn't care if it did have flowers on it. It's so emo. "But if somehow you take them all, I'll give you a neck slap."

She snarled her lip. "Punk."

We both went to our respective bathrooms and got ready for bed. Lee was in there shitting his brains out, just as I predicted. "You okay in there?" I asked.

"Yeah. How are you."

In a time like that, what can you do besides take a wad of wet paper towels and throw them at him. "EAGLE ONE! FOX TWO!" Then, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, etc. and came back to Larisa taking off her pants.

"It's really hot in here," she commented.

"Yeah they must have the heat cranked up again. One ass clown complains to housing that she's cold and they turn this place into a sauna." It was pretty hot, even for a normal person like her.

"Yeah. I'll open the windows?" she asked as she moved towards one.

"Yeah please," I said. Larisa was wearing only a pair of baby blue panties and her tight black shirt. As she leaned over my desk to open the window I had an excellent view of her ass sticking out, as if she was presenting it to me. It was such a nice ass, so tight and smooth. Just a thing of beauty. I walked up behind her and put my hands on her waist.

"This is nice," she said as I pulled her into me. She pulled my arms around her stomach and leaned back into me, her head tilted sideways. I tenderly placed my lips on her upper neck, softly sucking on the area by her ear, an erogenous zone according to my Maxim. My dick started to get hard again. She definitely noticed it.

"You better control that thing. Remember, Lee will be back any minute. I don't think your huge dick poking through your pants is what he wants to see before he goes to sleep."

"Hmm. Unless he's a mo. I HOPE you're right," I joked as I squeezed her in my arms, holding her there in a loving embrace. I hesitated before letting go. "Okay. Let's go to sleep."

"Good idea," Larisa said. We both climbed into my bed, me first this time. Lee came back into the room, looking exhausted. "Are you all right Lee?"

"...Yeaaah. How are you."That was a no. "Thanks for the bombs." He grabbed his headphones and put on some music and went to sleep, rolling over facing away from us.

"Bombs?" she asked.

"Just a few wet wads of paper towels. That's all." I explained what we did to each other with them.

"You guys are too much," she laughed. I put my arm around Larisa, pulling her tight against me, much like the other night, except for the lack of clothing this time. She kept wiggling her ass into my groin, keeping my cock nice and hard. I brushed her hair to behind her head and began to suck on her neck once more.

Larisa let out a little moan and kept working her body into mine. Feeling adventurous, I slid the hand holding her under her shirt, letting it rest on her bare stomach. I rubbed it gently back in forth over her belly button, feeling her warm, smooth, silky skin against my hand. Her stomach was so flat and tight. I guess she needed to be toned up for that movie where she was a dancer. I slowly inched it farther upward towards her breasts. Eventually I reached her tits and ran my hands over them, squeezing them. "Unngh." She continued to moan softly as I groped her body. I squeezed her tit in my hand as I kissed and sucked harder on her neck and shoulder. My fingers playfully rolled over her hard nipple, pinching and pulling it between my fingers. I pushed my rock hard cock against her ass through her tiny panties. She reached back with her left hand, grabbing my ass through my gym shorts, digging her fingers in. She allowed her arm to follow the motion of my rhythmic humping, letting my gyrations guide her body's movements with mine.

Soon we were dry fucking each other through our clothes. "Uhhh. Uhhnnn." For a split second she released my ass cheek and grabbed my hand from under her shirt. She put her hand over mine and squeezed it tight around her breasts. She then guided it down into her panties.Holy fuck. I'm going finger her in bed with my roommate sleeping just a few feet away. How dick is that.

I thought to myself, 'Is this not a kosher move because he's here?'And not kosher because he's Jewish. Then I thought, 'Fuck that noise! Time to be a man.' I felt a little thin strip of hair above her pussy. Her pussy was wetter than I had expected, her juices coating my fingers. I rubbed my hand up and down over her cunt lips. I was in heaven. I gently bit down on her shoulder as she started grinding her hips back and forth into my cock and then into my hand. From my position I could to see if Lee was asleep, or at least was still facing away from us. Luckily, he couldn't hear through his headphones, or he knew something was up and didn't want to cock block.

"Do you like that Riss?" I whispered, my head right next to her ear.

"Uhnn Maatt."

"Do you like my fingers inside you?"

"Yeaaah. Uhhh Uhh," she whispered and moaned as quietly as she could. Her head was arched back far, with a look of ecstasy spreading across her face.

I let my fingertips graze over Larisa's clitoris, rubbing it in a circular motion. My hand switched between rubbing her clit, and shallowly running a finger between her pussy lips, like dragging a hot dog through a bun. I finally penetrated her vagina, sliding a finger inside of her. She was so fucking wet. My hand was drenched in her juices. I felt her wet panties on the back of my hand as I manipulated her warm box. I fingered her for a few minutes, sliding my two fingers in and out of her, alternating between slow and deep thrusts and fast short ones. Larisa raised her leg into the air a bit, trying to spread her legs apart, then, let it drop, holding and squeezing my arm in place. "Uhhnn. Ohhh... Fuck." She was panting and moaning quietly. Larisa bucked her hips back and forth hard into my hand, then into my excited member. She had to bite down onto my blanket to keep from screaming out, causing Lee to awake.

I felt she was close to orgasm. Her cunt muscles were contracting around my fingers. She quickly shoved another hand into her saturated panties and furiously rubbed her clit as I finger fucked her hard and fast. She was so close. I could feel it. I pushed and pulled my fingers in and out as fast as I possibly could. Larisa was vigorously rubbing her clit for dear life as I worked her neck, ass, and pussy, a deadly triple entante. She came violently, forcefully ramming her hips into my hand, pushing her face into the pillow to muffle her screams. "MMMN... ...Fuck. Ohnn... UMmmmm. Uhhh."

"Come baby. Come for me," I whispered into her ear. Her pussy walls were clamped down on my fingers like a vice. Her orgasm slowly subsided. I kept fingering her, slowing the pace as she calmed down. She kept her legs locked on my arm, holding my hand inside her. She finally stopped rocking into my digits and dick. I wiggled up closer to her, holding her tight, my fingers still inside her as we both drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------

The next morning I awoke to find Larisa facing me, admiring me as I slept. She smiled as I rubbed my eyes, trying to focus after just waking up. She put her hand on the side of my face and just lied there, looking into my eyes. We stayed there for what seemed like forever, but in actuality was only a few minutes. Finally she broke the silence. "Last night was great. I came so hard."

"It was so hot. If Lee wasn't in the room, I don't know what I would have done," I told her.

"Mmm," she said softly. "Too bad. It was so intense, being your roommate was there and didn't know what we were doing."

Just then, the phone rang. I reached up from bed to grab it. "Hello. ... Oh, hey Michelle. ... No, I didn't mind at all," I laughed as I looked at the half naked girl next to me in bed. "Noon you'll be here?" I glanced up at the clock. It was already quarter after eleven. "Yeah, hold on. ... Here, for you." I handed Larisa the phone. She wrapped the covers around her as she sat up to take the call.

"Hey, no we just woke up. ... Haha. ... Oh stop it!" she laughed. "No, we didn't," she said as she flashed me a smile. "Okay, I'll be ready by then. Bye hun." She handed the phone back to me to hang up.

"She thought something was going on with us, huh?" I questioned.

"Yeah, but we're two good well-behaved adults," she answered as she leaned in to kiss me.

"Very well behaved," I jested as she pulled away. "Oh, hey, um I can try to get reservations for that place tonight if you want. I'd really love to take you out for a nice fancy dinner."

"That would be fun. Let's call now to be safe." She reached up for the phone and called information and got the number. The place was taking reservations and we did manage to get a table. "Our reservation is for 7:00," she told me. "Guh. I'm tired. I wanna just go back to sleep," she said as she flopped back down on the bed.

"Maybe we should get out of bed. Michelle's going to be up here in a little while to pick you up..."

"I'll let you hold me."

"Suddenly... I'm like... really tired too."

"Oh yeah? I wonder why." She laughed as she held her hand to the side of my face. She gave me a slow kiss, a lover's kiss. I was so happy being with her. I lied there next to Larisa, her head now resting on my chest, her arm draped over me, squeezing me like a giant teddy bear. I kept the movie starlet close to me, feeling her feet trying to wiggle around mine to keep warm.

"Larisa, I've had the greatest time these last two days. Thank you."

"I should thank you," she told me. "You're really amazing. I'm really having a good time."

I hesitated, not sure if I should say what was on my mind. Finally, I thought, 'Fuck it. Just say it.' "Larisa, I have to be honest with you." She angled her head up so she could look at me.

"What is it?" She lightly ran her hand back and forth over my side.

"You're just as hot now as when you were thirteen."

"Hahaha. You perv," she laughed.

"Seriously though... I'm... I think I'm falling in love with you." She didn't say anything. "It's just... I don't know. I have these strong feelings for you. This last week has been the best time I've had in a long time. But, I know you're going back home in a few days. I don't know what to think or feel."

"Aww... Matt."

"I just don't want to lose you."

"Maaatt..." She crawled up the bed, lying there face to face with me. "I have feelings for you too. Believe me when I say I don't want what we have here to end. I'm not doing this for fun. Matt... I'm falling in love with you too."

"...Really?"

"Yeah. I definitely see this going somewhere. I haven't felt like this in a long time either." She went for my hand and brought it up to her heart, holding it in hers, our fingers interlocked together.

"I just didn't want to get too attached and let myself get hurt. You know?"

"I'll never hurt you," Larisa said as she looked me in my eyes, kissing my hand. "Matt, I want to be your first time. I want to make love with you tonight."

I hope she didn't smell the shit I just dropped in my pants. I sat there dumbfounded and incredibly nervous as to how to respond to that. I hesitated, trying to form an answer in my head. What quickly came out of my mouth was, "I want to make love to you Larisa. I never felt surer about anything else."Oh yeah. So smooth.

She leaned in and kissed me deeply but softly. I brushed the hair off her face and stroked her cheek as we stayed locked in our embrace. We ended up dozing off in that position.

----------------------------------

"HEY! WAKE UP!" yelled Michelle, with Captain Shits at her side. I jumped up all confused.

Larisa looked around all dazed. "It's after 12. You were supposed to be ready. ...Geez... I don't think I could even squeeze in between you two."

"Aww. We would always make room for you Michelle," Larisa responded.

"Yeah. Anytime," I threw in, looking at Lee, trying to bust his balls.

"You two look so cute together!" Michelle commented as she sat down on the corner of my bed, the corner closest to us.

"Yeah don't we?" giggled Larisa as she squeezed me tight in her arms, smushing our cheeks together.