Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larisa happily groaned as I devoured her tits. I was on her love rockets like Michael Jackson on a 5-year-old boy. "Mmm. That feels so good." She pushed my head between her breasts like a stripper, holding it there as she rubbed them against my face. I licked the crevice between them, as well as the sides of her tits, as she held my head there. This was definitely going to the best experience of my entire life. To be able to just see my fantasy woman naked was incredible. I was going further. Larisa Oleynik and I were fooling around, on the verge of making love to one another.

I got down on my knees in front of her, her semi-wet pussy just inches from my face. God, it smelled so sweet. I took hold of her hips, pulling Larisa towards me, wiggling my thumbs, rubbing the sides of her thighs. I looked up at her, just waiting to wake up from this heavenly dream. She gave me this incredibly warm and approving smile. I dove in like a fat kid into an ice cream sundae. I started blowing gently on her swollen pussy lips, causing her body to shudder. Rubbing my nose up and down the length of her slit while gently blowing, I teased her, eventually beginning to kiss her left inner thigh. Gradually, I moved up to her pussy. I tenderly kissed her vaginal lips, and then back down to the other thigh. I performed this cycle a few times, heading towards and then away from her box. I could tell by her reaction this was not only driving her insane, but was turning her on even more. "Do you like to be teased?" I asked her in a low voice.

"Mmm, yesss Matt. Tease me lover." After a few more minutes of kissing her naval and other areas surrounding her pussy, my tongue finally made contact with it, licking up and down between her two lips. I licked slowly at first, wiggling my tongue from side to side, and up and down.

I heard from the famous late great comedian Sam Kinison that spelling words with your tongue would be more pleasurable for her."She'll love the letter T. GIMME MORE T! OH OH OOOHHH!" I moved my warm tongue over her wet pussy, spelling out 'I love eating your cunt'. And it's true. I loved every minute of pleasuring her.

I had buried two fingers inside her dripping hole as my tongue moved around faster and faster as I spelled it out, working her into a frenzy. "Uhnn. Uh... Uhhhhh. Maa... Maatt." She leaned back, putting all her weight against the wall, thrusting her hips into my face. I slid my tongue deeper into her wet hole, tasting the sweet nectar girl juice. She tasted amazing.

"I could go down on you all day long," I said softly.

"I'll definitely hold you to that baby," Larisa replied jokingly. I rubbed my finger on her clit as I fucked her with my tongue. "Oh God. Fuck Matt," she said louder. She lifted her leg onto my shoulder and grabbed the back of my head, pushing me deeper into her. "Fuck. Uhn. Don't stop. Please, don't... uh... don't stop." I grabbed her ass and squeezed it as I continued to lap up every drop of wetness flowing from her vagina, sucking and tugging at her clit with my lips.

Larisa grabbed onto the towel rack on the wall above and behind her, squeezing it as she bucked herself into my face. She ran her hand through her hair, tilting her head back, moaning into the ceiling. "Oh MY GOD! Matt! Ohhh! Ooh mmm." I furiously rubbed her clit with my finger as I tongue fucked the movie star's meat wallet, causing her to scream out. "OOOH FUCK!" My tongue took the place of my finger on her clit, driving her dangerously close to the brink of climax. I thought she was going to orgasm any second by the way her body was fidgeting around. I was right. A few moments more and she climaxed into my mouth. "OH... Fuck! MATTHEW!!. I... COMING! I'm fu.... ...I'm coming!!" I kept eating her out faster and faster, harder and harder as she violently exploded in ecstasy. "Ummmmm! Uhhhnnnnnn!" she moaned. "DON'T STOP!" I took all her fluid into my mouth, gulping it down. The juices erupting out of her pussy were so intoxicating. I slid my fingers inside her as I licked her clitoris, feeling her muscles contract around them. She dug her fingernails into my head as she fucked my face with her hips.

Eventually, Larisa calmed down, her body no longer trembling and shaking. "Oh Matt, that... was... incredible," she said as she gasped, obviously out of breath. "Mmmmmm." She leaned her head back, staring at the ceiling through her closed eyes. She was in heaven. I never really stopped running my tongue up and down her slit. I was just warming up. I wanted to do everything to her. I wanted to give Larisa more pleasure in that one night than she's ever experienced in her entire life.

----------------------------------

I started kissing my way back up her body, running my tongue along her stomach, working up towards her breasts. I stopped at her tits, once again, massaging them in my hands, sucking on her nipples. They were like little hard juju bees. As my tongue flicked back and forth on them, I penetrated her with two fingers. I slid them in nice and slow, in and out, in and out. Larisa deeply kissed me, a soft moan escaping from her mouth. I took my fingers out of her most intimate of areas and brought them to her mouth, slipping my juice coated finger between her lips. She looked me square in the eyes as she sucked my finger, licking all her juices off. "Mmm. I taste good," she said.

"I know." I pulled my finger out of her mouth and held it an inch away. She leaned her head in, trying to suck it once more, but I pulled it back, teasing her. I put my hand on her head and pulled it close to mine. Our kisses were now sloppy and fierce, our mouths open, tongues furiously flopping around in one another's mouth. I was totally at easy, no longer nervous. We turned sideways, allowing Larisa to sit down on my bed, sensually sliding her wet tongue down my chest as she changed positions.

I stood between Larisa's legs as she took her hands and rubbed my cock through my boxers. She grabbed the waist of my unbuttoned pants and underwear, pulling them both down at the same time. I stepped out of them, kicking them to the side, also quickly yanking off my socks. She took my hard tool in her hand, slowly rubbing up and down my shaft. It felt so incredible, my balls so full from the excitement thus far. Her one hand slowly jacked my cock up and down, her other cupping my balls. I held my hands on the side of her face, caressing her cheeks gently. We again gazed lovingly into each other's eyes. By now I was as hard as I was ever going to get, almost painfully hard. Her head moved towards my dick, placing a little kiss on my cock head. "So beautiful," she whispered as she looked up at me, rubbing her thumb over my pee hole. She tamely lowered her mouth onto me, slowly taking it down her throat little by little. I could feel her tongue swirling around my penis as she swallowed more and more of me. My cock was fully lubed up with her saliva, making it easier to move in and out of her mouth.

Larisa slipped the tip of my cock between her lips, rubbing her hands up and down my shaft. It felt so good. I did my best to make it last and last. "Ohh... Riss. That feels sooo good." I had my hand resting on her head as she worked my member. She bobbed her head back and forth on my D, the whole time playing with my balls, squeezing and jiggling them with her fingers.

I could hear her mumble something as she gave me a blowjob. Larisa placed her hands on my ass cheeks, giving them a squeeze. She pulled me in, forcing my cock to travel further down her throat. "Oh... Larisa! ...Oh God...," I moaned to her, holding the sides of her head with my hands. Her head rocked back and forth as she sucked me, my hands guiding her.

"Guuh," she mumbled as she slightly gagged on my dick. She choked for a second as she deep throated my throbbing member. She coughed, my dick still in her mouth. It was like a romantic soft coreSlap Happy movie. I pulled her head back, watching my penis slide out of her mouth, a thin strand of spit running from her bottom lip to the head of my dick.

"You okay?" I asked, gently caressing the side of her face through her hair. All she could do was smile and quickly inhale my shaft again. God, that turned her on. I have to admit, a girl gagging on my cock Max Hardcore style turned me on as well. The thought of my rod being too big for her to take was so hot and also a confidence-booster. Larisa energetically worked my dick, jerking her hand up and down the shaft as she sucked on the head like it was a tootsie pop and she was trying to get to the good shit. Her tongue circled the head of my cock. She took her finger and ran it over the head of my dick, wiping the precum off the tip.

Bringing it to her mouth, Larisa sucked it off her finger. She looked up at me. This site was so incredibly sexy to see: Larisa Oleynik on her knees before me, her hand wrapped around my hard cock, some spit dripping down on her chin. I could complete just looking at this hella cool display of oral sex. "Do you like this Matt?" she asked me as she spit onto my cock, stroking it slowly while looking into my eyes. "Are you gonna come for me baby?" Her hand picked up the pace, jerking me off faster and faster. "God I want to taste you. Do you want to come Matthew? I want you to so bad baby."

I was about to lose it. Her dirty talk was putting me over the edge. The heat from the friction of her hand on my penis felt heavenly. "Yeah baby. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna fucking come soon," I moaned. She gave my balls a slight squeeze, alternating between jerking and sucking my cock in her mouth. "So... soon Larisa."

"Oh yeah lover. I want to see you come," she teased. Her hand swirled around my dick like a corkscrew, twisting her hands around and around.

When she felt me tense up, on the verge of an orgasm, she gripped the base of my dick, squeezing down on it with her fingers. I knew exactly what she was doing. That stops a guy from coming. "Rissy," I grunted lowly. She was teasing me, not letting me come when I needed to so badly.

"I don't want you to come yet Matt. It'll make it that much better later on," she said slyly, taking her hand off my cock. She stood up and put her arms around me. We shared a long romantic kiss, our hands roaming over each other's naked uncovered body.

"Larisa this is so incredible," I told her. I never wanted tonight to end. I never wanted to see anybody else. I wanted to remain a prisoner in that candlelight, holding this woman close to me.

"It gets so much better," she replied as she kissed my lips again. "I promise."I didn't care that my cock was just in her mouth. You'd let her kiss you too. "Matthew... I want you to have me now. Make love to me."

"I want to so badly." I turned to my desk to grab a dom I had bought earlier that day.

"No," said Larisa as she pulled me away from the desk and looked me deep in my eyes. I could see the burning desire she felt inside. I'll never forget that look, or what she said next. "...I want to feel YOU. I want to feel you inside of me.".....DAAAYYYYMMN that's hot.

I was so shocked and incredibly turned on. I dropped the condom back onto the desk. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill," she said, giving me some reassurance. We grabbed each other tightly, our bodies inseparable, our mouths locked together. "Make love to me," she whispered.

----------------------------------

God that was the ABSOLUTE sexiest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Larisa and I were again locked in a deep embrace, our naked bodies mashed into one being, lips pressed firmly together. I couldn't believe I was about to sleep with this girl. We simultaneously sat down on the bed. As we kissed I ran my hand over the side of her body, from her thigh to her back, stopping for a second to grab her butt. I ran the back of my fingers down the side of her face, softly caressing it, as I leaned in to kiss her delicate lips. "Take me," she whispered into my ear. I sat down with my back against the wall. Larisa climbed on my lap, my cock sandwiched between our young bodies. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah. I am," I told her.

"I love you Matthew."

"I love you." Larisa placed her arms around my shoulders, kissing me once again. I held her hips, supporting her body as she lifted herself up a ways, then lowered herself onto me. Slowly, she let my hard cock penetrate her womanhood. Inch by inch she squatted down onto it, eventually taking it all inside her. Once I was fully inside her and she had her balance, I held her as she wrapped her legs around me. God this felt amazing. The feeling was like nothing I've ever experienced.This couldn't even compare to sex with a baggie and the mattress/box spring. She was so tight. "God," I whispered to myself. A satisfied expression appeared on her face.

"How's that feel?" she asked me. She seemed very concerned, wanting to make sure everything about this experience was good for me.

"Wonderful." We sat on my bed, her on top of me, my penis filling her up. Moments later, we were wrapping our arms around each other tightly as we rocked our bodies back and forth slowly. Within seconds we found our rhythm and were in sync with one other's movements. She had her arms around my shoulders, staring into my eyes. I placed my palms on her lower back, supporting her and pulling her closer into me. The only thing that broke our gaze was the kisses we shared as we held each other while bumpin uglies.

"Uhh. Mmm," she quietly moaned.

"I love you Riss," I said out of breath. I loved saying that to her as we had sex for the first time. "I love you so much."

"Mmmm. I love you Matthew," she responded as she pressed her lips against mine.

"Uhhn," I moaned into her mouth as we kissed. "This feels... incredible!" It felt amazing. I never expected it to be this tight. Her tight pussy consumed my dick as we grinded our bodies together. I ran my hands through her dark golden hair as we gazed hopelessly into one another's eyes. I pulled her as close to me as I could and held on for dear life, my head buried between her neck and shoulder. She bit down onto my shoulder to deal with the ecstasy she was feeling. Larisa leaned back, allowing me to suck on her breasts as we fucked.

"Mmmmmmm. Yeaaah lover." Our breathing became heavier and heavier, our body temperatures rising. Drops of sweat cascaded from our persons as we began to sweat from this workout. "Ahhhh. UHnnn. MMmm. Fuck."

"Uhh... Larrissssa. ...so good."

"...Don't ...uh!! ...Don't ever stop... ...Oh God... ...please never... ...never stop!"

We picked up the pace, really getting into fulfilling each other's primal needs. After a few more minutes of this position, we lied down on the bed in one fluid motion, her legs still wrapped tightly around my waist, keeping my penis from escaping her soaked pussy.

I positioned myself comfortably over her, using my strong arms to support me as I hovered over her body. She rubbed my chest with her hands. I pulled my dick out of her and slid it over the outside of her pussy, rubbing the head against her slit. Once again, my throbbing bratwurst entered Larisa. I slid my cock head in first, slowly, entering her love hole a little at a time. After a few seconds of that, my entire dick vanished inside her pussy.

"Oh shit. This feels great," I blurted out loud. Gently, I slid my cock in and out of her pussy entirely. Teasing her, I pulled out, then slowly slid myself back inside her.

"Mmm baby. Don't tease me," she said. Eventually, I stopped playing around with her pussy, leaving my dick buried inside her. Before I started fucking her properly, I floated above her, my dick lying still, fully inside her. I took a second to still try to fully grasp this whole thing. I was having sex with the girl of my dreams. This is a dream come true. I was incredibly lucky. Larisa spread her legs outward, giving me a better position to be in. Slowly, I began to thrust in and out of her pussy, her juices lubing up my love muscle as it moved around inside her. I just looked deep into her eyes as I grinded my hips into hers. She grabbed my ass, pulling me deeper into her pussy.

"That's it baby. God, right there." She rubbed my back as we fucked, occasionally playing with my hair. She met my thrusts with her own, and soon, we were like pistons in an engine moving back and forth, the motions of our bodies timed perfectly. She grabbed me and pulled me down into her. Larisa wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and locked her arms around my shoulders, digging her fingernails into my head. "Fuck me! ...uh...faster.... Harder Matt! ....HARDER!!"

I was happy to oblige. I pounded her with my tool as fast and hard as I could. I was like a jackhammer pounding away at her. She loved every second of this fast paced intense love making. I felt her dig her nails deep into my head and neck as she squeezed me tighter and tighter, like a python around its prey. Her body was totally wrapped around mine.

A few minutes had passed while we were going at it. "Mmm. Matt... go slow," she told me. I slowed down the tempo of my thrusts and kept going. My dick slipped in and out of her warm pussy. Larisa held her hands on the side of my face, helping me focus on her. "Mmmm. That's it. ...Uhhn... just like that. I wanna feel you deep inside me baby. ...Nice and slow." Gently, I slid myself further and further into Larisa until my groin pressed against hers. "Uhhh."

"You feel so great Rissy. So fucking good." I kept thrusting myself in and out of her, nice and easy. She started caressing my face as I slid my throbbing dick deep inside her, looking into her eyes.

"Baaaby... Baby.... Yeaaah... ...Slower. Go slower. Oh... You're such a good boy." She kept with the erotic talk, making the words drag on slowly. My eyes closed and I lowered my head as I involuntarily sped up. "Matthew. Here," she said as she held onto my face, snapping me back into reality. "Concentrate on me." Our eyes locked again. Hey eyes were so hypnotizing. I could look into them forever they were so adorable. "That's it lover. That's it." As we slowly made love, I felt my urge to come getting weaker. It was actually helping me last longer. Our breathing became steadier as we continued.

Shortly after, I started to speed up my motions, feeling her match my movements, approving my new actions. "You're so big. It feels soo good Matt. Please, baby... ...don't stop!" She tightened the grip of her legs around my waist. "Fuck me now!" she exclaimed. "FUCK ME!" Faster and harder I pounded my cock into her drenched vagina. She grinded her body into me as I bucked my hips back and forth. Our fucking was bringing us to climax. My bed was wet from our sweat and her fluids, and the sheets were becoming messy and bunched up. "Yeah baby!! So fucking good!" yelled Larisa. She grabbed onto the headboard behind her as I furiously fucked her.

"Yeah baby. ...Fuck. You're so tight... Larisa!" We fucked each other like dogs in heat. I grabbed her hands and held them above her head, pinned down on the mattress. We interlocked our fingers, squeezing tightly as we expelled all our energy on pleasing one another. "Uhnn... ...oohhh!!!" I moaned.

"OH MATT!!! ...UHHH... FUCK!! Fuck ME HARDER!!" I lifted her hips up into the air with my hands, bouncing her up and down on my cock. I fucked her like a jackrabbit, and we both loved every minute of it. I could feel myself getting ready to explode, so I tried my best to hold out for as long as possible. Larisa could sense I was near. She grabbed my head and held onto me tightly. "Stay with my baby. Stay with me," she told me as she held me closely, fixing her eyes on mine. "I want you.... to fu.... come in... Come... with me."

I kept going, giving it all I had, pounding away at her aching pussy like a jackhammer. "Uhhh. Uhhhh. Oooooookaaaaay. Tell me... Tell me when Riss! Tell me when!" We were soaking wet with one another's sweat. Our bodies glistened in the low light. The room was like a sauna from the heat our bodies were giving off along with the candles. I didn't care. It was the best heat I've ever experienced. My balls were about to fucking explode.

1...45678...13