Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you baby." She pulled my head in towards her breasts, pushing her melons against my face. I boldly kissed them as she shook my head back and forth between them.

"Nuhh uh," Michelle softly scolded me. "None of that. What would Larisa say?" She had a point. I was already in deep shit. Now, I was just making things worse on myself by sensually touching her. "Matt. Did you know I used to strip?" she asked.

"No, I didn't know that. That must be why you're so good at this." She sat on me, grinding her crotch into my hard cock. Holding my head against her breasts, she worked herself harder and harder against my body. She even smelled like a stripper; like cigarettes, too much perfume, and dried up jizz. JK. JK. No offense to any strippers out there. "Michelle. ...uhhn. That feels soo good."

"I want you to enjoy this Matt. Just relax and let me take care of you." She worked her body against my dick hard, dry humping me in the chair. I hoped she would be able to make me come in my pants. At least it'd be kinda like sex. "Do you want me?"

"Yeah."

"Do I turn you on?" she asked as she brought her head next to mine, with our foreheads were touching. I yearned for her to bring her lips to mine.

"Fuck yeah. So much Michelle." She leaned back away from me, still with one hand around the back of my neck, supporting her. Her other hand disappeared into her dark panties. She looked me in the eyes as she rubbed her fingers over her swollen pussy lips, fingering herself on my lap. I could tell she was really horny, her wetness making her sexual manipulations audible.

"Mmm... That's it," she cooed as I grinded back into her. She moaned and groaned as she fucked herself. Leaning her head back, she shook her hair, letting it fall behind her, off her shoulders. "You feel so good against me baby," she said with a pleasurable expression on her face. She still bucked her hips against my throbbing manhood as we held eye contact. I was so erect and aroused. Michelle slowly slid off my body. She slid her thumbs inside the sides of her panties. Wiggling her body like a snake, she pulled her soaked panties down her legs.

Climbing back on my lap, she asked, "Matt, do you jerk off to me?"

"Yes." I have done it from time to time before. She was too hot not to.Chances are...if you're a hot girl and I've met you... Congratulations! I've beat off to you.

"Good." She kept rubbing her pussy over my hard prick. "Next time you do, I want you to use these," she said as she took her thong and held it close to my face. "Here's a little present for you... for being such a good boy to my friend." I could smell her pungent juices. "Do you smell it? You made me this wet." She moved them closer to my face, holding them right under my nose. I could taste her juices as her underwear grazed my lips. "Use them. Smell them. Come in them."

"Thank you. I will." Still holding the saturated thong in her hand, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders once more. Michelle kept rocking her body against my rock hard tool. "Michelle... you're SOO GOOD at this." I was drunk with horniness. I didn't know what I was doing. I brought my arms up from my sides and wrapped them around the sex kitten's back, pulling her tightly against me as I rubbed my dick against her pussy. I dry fucked her hard, not letting her go.

"No touching," said Michelle as she tenderly grabbed my arms, moving them back down to my sides. I had lost control of all my rationale as this hot girl gave me a forbidden lap dance.

She took one of her hands and rubbed me through my pants with her gentle manicured fingers. "Mmm. I enjoyed this before. Too bad we're not allowed go further," she said as she started kissing my neck. Her lips making contact with my neck sent me into sexual overdrive.

"Are you... uhhhnn... trying to seduce me... Michelle?" I asked as I thrust my rod into her hand.

"Mmm. Maybe," she whispered into my ear. She was now moaning into my ear. "Mmm. Uhhh. Oooh yeah Matthew... You're huge... stiff... cock feels soooooo good baby," she said as she rubbed my opposite cheek. "It's really too bad we couldn't go further before."

"Why can't we," I said as I leaned forward and kissed her. I kissed her passionately. Michelle had one arm around my shoulders, the other rubbing the side of my face as my tongue probed her mouth forcefully. Finally, she pulled away.

"Matt..."

"I want you Michelle," I moaned as I began kissing her again. Whatever fake hesitation she felt was gone now. "I've wanted you from the moment I saw you."

"You're sure baby?" I wrapped my arms around her, holding her naked body against me, sucking on her neck, right below her ear.

"Mmm. Definitely sure." She undid my pants as we continued to suck one another's face. She got up off me and started yanking my pants off. I held onto the seat as I lifted my body up, making it easier for her. Michelle jumped back onto me as I took my shirt off. I have no idea where the condom she had came from. All of a sudden it was in her hand. She bit down on the wrapper, ripping it open with her teeth, spitting the foil onto the floor. She placed it on my cock head and rolled it down my shaft as she kissed me. She lightly stroked me through the rubber as she asked, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yeaaah Michelle."

"Say it."

"I wanna fuck you.... I uhhnnnn....I wanna fuck you so bad," I responded. With one fluid motion, she leaped up and slammed herself down onto my cock, letting the seven-inch beast penetrate her swollen lips. She bounced up and down on me like she was riding a horse.

"Mmmm Matty. Fuck..." She held onto me tightly. I could immediately see that this was not going to be the same loving sex I had the previous night with Larisa. This was going to be wild lustful fucking. I yanked her dark brown hair back, holding her head in place, roughly kissing her mouth. We fucked on Lee's chair like porn stars. "Uhhh. Uhh. Oh shit!! ...Maaatt!!"

"Fuck!!! Michelle!!" I yelled out. She slammed herself up and down on my cock without mercy. I slipped my hands around her ass and pulled and rocked her body into me.

"Matt," she said as she slowed down. "Tell me you love me." She had both hands on my cheeks, staring into my eyes as we slowly continued fucking each other.

"What?"

"Tell me you love me. I just need to hear it. It'll help." This was weird.

"I love you... Michelle," I moaned out, "I... fucking... I love you!"

"Uhhnn. Yeah Matt. I love you Matt." She sped up our fucking, grinding her body up and down on my tool like she was riding a pogo stick. She grabbed my head and held it against her shoulders, her collar bone digging into my neck. It hurt a lot, but I didn't care. "Fuck me just like that you fucking BASTARD!" She dug her nails into my back hard, scratching and clawing at my body as she tried to hold us closer together.

I surprised Michelle as I stood up, still holding her, her cunt still surrounding my cock. She wrapped her legs around my waist tightly as I tossed her up and down on my rock hard throbbing penis. "OOH! Fuck baby!" she exclaimed. She squeezed my shoulders as she brought her mouth to mine. She kissed me hard, biting down on my lip as she rode me. "Unnh! Unnh! Unnhh!!" She threw her weight up and down, causing me to stumble forward, banging her back into the wall. "FUCK ME! Don't.... don't you... DARE stop pounding my....FUCKING CUNT!!! YOU FUCKIN BASTARD!!" she screamed at me. She dug her French-manicured fingers into my head, raping my mouth with my tongue. "YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD FUCK!!" I was so close to coming in her. She worked my cock hard. She was definitely a sex pro. "Did you fuck Larisa like this baby? Did you fuck her like you're fucking my dirty little pussy?" She hit me with a barrage of dirty talk. "I bet you did. I bet you FUCKED HER DIRTY... TIGHT... CUNT JUST LIKE THIS!!!"

Our bodies rhythmically slammed into the wall. BANG! BANG! There was so much noise as we hammered ourselves into the wall over and over again. I got all the romantic love making out of the way last night. All I wanted to do now was fuck stuff... hard. I was the world's biggest douche bag for doing what I was doing. I knew it. But when was this ever going to happen to me again?

"Uhhh! FUCK MICHELLE!!" I fucked her. "No... Not like this baby." I slammed myself deep into her hole as hard and fast as I could. I wanted to hurt her dirty pussy with my throbbing rod. "I'm fucking you so much better you dirty little fucking slut."

"FUCK!!!! UHH!! OOH!!! That's right! ...Uhnn!! I'm your fucking little WHORE! FUCK ME LIKE A DIRTY WHORE!!"

"Mich... ...MICHELLE!! I'm gonna come!!! ...I'm gonna. Soon!" Her dirty talk was going to put me over the edge. I was going to explode.

She pulled my head right against hers and violently shoved her tongue down my throat. "I want your cum all over my fucking face. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME???" she commanded. "Come all over my face!" she said angrily.

"FUCK! YES!! I'm gon... I'm gonna.... NOW!!!" Michelle jumped off my cock onto the floor and yanked the condom off my penis with the quickness. "UHHHNNN!!!!!" I started coming hard all over her face. The first thick shot landed right in her mouth. "Hoooo... SHIT!!" Spurt after spurt of my salty spunk landed in her mouth and on her face, a little getting into her hair.

"MMMMM BABY. Good boy!" she yelled as I busted the biggest load of my life onto her head. I grabbed the back of her cum drenched head and forced it onto my member. Michelle swallowed my dick, the last few cum shots erupting down her throat like proton torpedoes into the Death Star trench exhaust port. I held onto the sides of her face and fucked my cock with it, letting her swallow anything else that came out. "Gaag! Cough... Ahhcckkk!" she mumbled as she choked on it. I pushed her head back, letting my prick slide out of her mouth. A thick strand of spit stretched to her lip from my cock head. Her eyes teared up a little from gagging, her mascara running down her face slightly from mixing with her tears and my cum.

"Oohh fuck Michelle. That was so good," I said all out of breath, huffing and puffing. She looked up at me, licking my manhood clean. She kneeled on the floor, wiping her face clean, sucking my seed off her fingers.

"Your cum tastes so good." I pulled her up off the floor and kissed her deeply. "Sit down Matt." She pushed me back down in Lee's chair. "You don't think we're going to stop without me getting off, do you? Jerk that cock off for me as you watch me fuck myself." Who was I to argue?

My dick was at full attention within seconds. Michelle lied on Lee's bed, spreading her legs apart, bent at the knees. She slowly inserted two fingers in her aching cleanly shaven pussy. Her juices glistened in the light coming from outside. I spit onto my cock and ran my hand up and down my hard rod, masturbating to the live show in front of me. Michelle looked so fucking hot as she finger fucked her newly loosened box. She had one hand on her clit, her fingers tugging at it, rubbing the little man in the boat. She was close to an orgasm from being fucked like an animal seconds before. She didn't need a lot of work. "I want you... want you to come.... Come for me again Matt! Come all ooover your hand... as you watch me!" She was slamming her hips into her hand. Michelle's body trembled and shook violently as she fucked herself. She was on the verge of exploding.

"UNNHH!!! UHH!! OOHH SHIT!!!" Michelle was shrieking in pleasure as we got off to each other.

"Come Michelle! Come for me! Please!"

"Uhhh MATT! MAAATT!! COME... Come with me!!!" she screamed in ecstasy. "Come with me NOWWW!!!!!"

"AAAGHHHH FUCK!!!!! MICHELLE!!!" I yelled as I came again. My sperm spewed out all over my hand as I quickly pumped my dick up and down as hard as I could.

"I'm COMING!!!!! UNNNH!! OH!! OOOH!!!!" Michelle cried out as she came at the same time. Her body shook and jerked around on the bed, her legs squeezing down hard on her tiny hand, sandwiching it between her vagina lips. "GAAAWWHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK!!!!! COMINNGGG!!!!" She screamed these deathly screams that I'll never forget as she came violently. It's like she was possessed by a demon. I never saw anyone come so hard ever.

Michelle breathed heavily for a minute or so as her flustered face cleared up. "Mmm. Yeaah baby," she whimpered. I moved over to Lee's bed and lied down next to the sexy exhausted brunette. I took her hand from between her legs and gently sucked on her fingers, licking off her juices. She did the same with me, once again lapping my salty load for a second time today.

"I'm so glad we did this," I told her as we dirtied up my roommate's bed.

"Mmm. So am I Matthew. Did you fuck me like you always dreamed of fucking me?"

"Oh yeah Michelle. I wanted to fuck you just like that, like animals. I've wanted to fuck you so hard for so long."

"That was some of the best fucking I've ever had. You're such a good fuck baby. Larisa's so lucky that she can have you whenever she wants."

"Thank you so much Michelle. That was incredible. It was the best I've ever had."

"It'll be out little secret," she told me as she full on kissed me. "Larisa will never find out. I promise." I looked her in her chocolate brown eyes. She was such an incredibly sexy woman.

"Thanks Michelle. Oh God."

"What baby?" she asked as she held my hand to her mouth, kissing the back of it.

"I really wanted to do this since the first time we met. I fantasized about you so many times."

"I know you did baby. Know what? You can fuck me anytime you want Matt. Don't you dare be a stranger."

"I'll definitely hold you to that Michelle." We made out with each other on my roommate's bed for a little while longer. She started to rub my cock again as we kissed. "Michelle I don't know if I could come again. I think I'm spent."

"But you're already hard again. You're so hard."

"I know baby. You got me going again," I mumbled. I opened my eyes to find Larisa lying in bed next to me, rubbing my cock through my shorts. "What the!?" I yelled as I jumped up. It was a dream?!?!?!?!?

"I'm sorry to scare you baby. Haha," she laughed. "You were sleeping and you were pretty aroused. Good dream?"

Holy fucking shit! I was all just a dream! I guess I dozed off after I came back from class. I had lied down because I was still pretty tired from the night before. I was freaking out. I can't believe it was a dream. It seemed so real. Slowly, I calmed down. "Yeah... It was pretty good." Oh man. I was so relieved it was only a dream. I mean, I had sex with my girlfriend's good friend, the girl who was hooking up with my roommate. But at the same time, I was so disappointed it didn't really occur. I guess Michelle rubbing me before caused me to dream about her.

Speaking of the temptress, Michelle and Lee came back to the room together. "Hey guys," Michelle said. I was still uncomfortable and couldn't look at her. "What's his problem?" Michelle asked jokingly, seeing me with a catatonic-like stare on my face.

"He had a weird sex dream and he's still freaking out. Haha. Poor baby," Larisa said as she rubbed the side of my face. "What was it about?"

"...Nothing. I'm fine. Really." Like hell I was going to tell her, or the rest of the group. I could have had a stroke. I swear.

"Matt, we have class. We gotta go," said Lee.

"Yeah... Yeah. Okay," I said as I hurried and gathered my other notebook and bag.

"Bye baby. Try to learn something," Larisa said as she gave me a little kiss. "Hey." She held me close to her. "Relax baby. I'll take care of you when you get back," she whispered concernedly as she stroked my cheek.

"I'll try." I looked over at Michelle.

"I love you Larisa," I said as I half looked over at Michelle from out of the corner of my eye.

"I love YOU, Matty." She kissed me once more. I held her hand against my face, looking hopelessly into her eyes.

"Byeeee Matt," Michelle said as she gave me a sly wink, interrupting our moment.UHHHH. SO WEIRD. 'What the hell was that for?' I thought to myself. "I guess you had a really good dream. You may wanna try to relax a little bit," she said as she motioned at my crotch. My girlfriend giggled as she saw my erection. I might as well have had been naked in a classroom on the first day of school. That's how embarrassed I was. And I felt incredibly guilty as I looked at Larisa. It's not that I did anything wrong at all. But still. She had the most loving warm smile, and it was all for me.

"Oh shit. Thanks," I said.

"I'll take care of that later, too," Larisa added with a playfully naughty smile.

"Okay Riss," I said. I leaned in and kissed her again. "Bye Larisa."

"Bye lover."

"Later guys," added Lee was we walked out the door.

----------------------------------

"So you guys had sex last night?" Michelle asked. She was begging her friend for all the juicy details of our date last night.

"Yesss. We had sex. Haha," laughed Larisa. "Aren't you inquisitive today."

"Oh please! You do the same thing with me!" Michelle joked. "So how was it? Gimme all the details." Larisa shifted positions on my bed, making herself more comfortable for the tale she was about to tell.

"Fine. Well... we went to dinner. It was nice."

"Nice? That's all you can come up with?"

"It was really nice."

"OH YOU'RE KILLING ME RISSY!!!" Michelle exclaimed as she grabber Larisa's shoulders and shook her. Both girls were laughing.

Larisa brushed her hair to the side of her face as she sat Indian style on the bed. She looked down and smiled, remembering the previous night. "It was one of the best dates I've ever had. The place was really, really nice. The food was excellent. We ate. We talked. We danced."

"Danced? Where?"

"They had a small little dance floor in the restaurant."

"AND? AND?" Michelle begged.

"And then we came back and we made love for a couple of hours."

"Made love???" She looked at Larisa, studying her facial expression. "You're in LOVE with him aren't you!" Michelle teased. "Don't you fuckin lie! I KNOW you are!" She was excited for her friend and was doing some ball busting.

"Haha. Yeah I think so. I can't help it. Matt's amazing. He's just so nice and sweet."HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW! Bitches.

"Awwww Wissy." Michelle was mocking her with baby talk.

"Oh stop it," she said as she playfully hit Michelle.

"How was his dick? Was it huge?"

"MICHELLE!?"

"What! Is he as big as I think he is?"

"Well, you should know! You were grabbing him through his pants!"

"Yeah. But the pants make it so hard to judge." Larisa's eyes and mouth opened wide in disbelief. :O "Haha. Yeah, sorry about that. I know he thinks I'm hot. The first time I hung out with Lee and Matt, I saw his erection through his shorts all night long as he looked at me. I just couldn't resist today."

"Michelle... Too much information," Larisa said as she held up her hand in a 'stop' gesture.

"Sorry. Hey, I won't do it again. I promise. I didn't think it was this serious between you two. And you know me. I'm always horny."

"It's cool. I know you wouldn't hurt me. And if you did... well then I'd have to sleep with your brother."

"Nobody touches my brother Larisa!"Her brother was retarded. No. Not really. I made that up.

"JK. JK," said Larisa.

"What's JK?" Michelle questioned.

"Oh it's just something Matt says that got stuck in my head. It means just kidding."

"Ah. I see." Both girls sat there for a moment as quiet spread across the room. "So how was the sex?"

"Well... I SUPPOSE... you can see for yourself."

"Um... What do you mean?"

"Well you know how every guy buys a webcam for college so he can tape himself with a girl?" Larisa asked.

"Yeah. So?"

"Well I didn't tell him I set up his cam last night. I have the whole thing on tape," said Larisa. "I thought it would be a nice present for him, so he can always remember his first time."The reason I bought the cam was for me to set it up on unknowing girls. Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? .........

1...678910...13