Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3x23
3x23
3 Followers

I took a half step forward, and watched Miss Snyder. With a light grip she was jerking on my shaft and staring at the head. She then leaned forward slightly and kissed the very tip, not once but multiple times. Finally she stuck her tongue out and began licking my head as if it was an ice cream cone.

After a short while she stopped, looked up at me, and pushed on my stomach. I stepped back and Miss Snyder kneeled in front of me. Lifting my cock up, she placed her tongue on the underside of my shaft. Looking down at her I saw the water hitting her between her shoulder blades, and my cock hiding the center of her face. Her chin was at the center of my ball sack, and my cock head was between her eyebrows. As her tongue moved up the shaft her face became visible again until I could see her upper lip pushing against my cock tip. Then she disappeared again.

She repeated this a few times, and on her last journey up she didn't stop. Her mouth continued around the top of the head and didn't stop until she had the whole head circled by her lips. She spent a few moments lust licking the head, and I felt her tongue poke into my piss hole quite a few times. Then I felt her sliding down a little.

She lowered her mouth down my shaft about 3 inches or so, and started her journey. After a few strokes with her mouth, a felt another sensation, a scraping sensation on the top and base of my shaft. I've never felt the sensation of teeth on my dick, and as scary as it sounds, it felt fantastic. Closing her eyes, she began mouth fucking my teen age cock.

Going a little farther as she continued, every once in awhile I felt her teeth scrape my shaft. When she did that, I gave an involuntary hiss. She started using her teeth more and more. No way was I going to object, because now I was nearing that point of no return. I was moaning by now, and felt her hand cup my balls.

She began a gentle squeeze and release as she started bobbing her head faster. I didn't feel her teeth any more, but as she pulled her lips to where just my cock head in her mouth, she started swirling her tongue around my mushroom head.

"I getting ready to cum;" I hissed.

Pulling back until only a couple of inches remained, her tongue began dancing intently around the mushroom head. She was driving me nuts, until I felt a new sensation. I felt a small vibration, and heard her starting to hum. I was being tortured with pleasure. Moist warmth of her mouth, the dancing caresses of her tongue, and the vibrations she was creating all concentrated on my sensitive head was driving my insane.

As much as I tried to hold back, and enjoy the sensation, there was no hope. I thrust my hips forward and shot my first rope. I guess Miss Snyder was surprised, because she pulled back just as I started erupting. Part of my first load shot into her mouth, while the rest splattered her face. Swallowing and recovering, she took my dick back into her mouth just after the second rope started shooting out.

One hand pulling on my shaft, the other squeezing my balls, and her mouth fucking 2 or 3 inches of my cock caused a huge third eruption. I thought she was going to gag, but letting a little flow out the corners of her mouth she gulped most of my seed down her throat. The forth rope spewing into her mouth must had very little force behind it. I felt her mouth tighten around my rod, and a suction sensation.

I could feel the head of my cock expand as she continued to work my cum into her mouth. I felt the suction starting to lessen as I got to the end of my orgasm, Miss Snyder's tongue was still licking my cock head, and she was squeezing my shaft as she pumped it. We didn't have the term cock milking back then, but this was most definitely a toe curling one.

Finally Miss Snyder was satisfied that I was completely empty, and looked up at me. I was panting and leaning against the wall, so that I wouldn't fall. Miss Snyder began using her finger to clean my seed off her cheeks. She then placed her finger in her opened mouth, closed her lips around it, and slowly withdrew it.

"Mmmmm, you taste good;" Miss Snyder said. "I've only sucked one other dick, and never let him cum in my mouth." Finished cleaning another cum filled finger with her mouth she continued; "I wasn't going to allow you to do it either, but you surprised me."

Rising to her feet, she gave me a peck on the cheek. "You've made another mess. This time clean yourself off, and wait for me in bed. I'll join you in a short while."

Miss Snyder watched as I soaped and rinsed. I stepped out of the tub and dried off. Lying in her bed, I watched the doorway as I waited.

Walking into the room Miss Snyder said; "My turn". Straddling my waist she looked into my eyes and continued; "Sucking your cock has gotten me so turned on I don't think I can wait any longer. I need to feel a release. Will you help me David?"

What a stupid question. "Of course I will Miss Snyder;" I replied.

Placing my hands on her ass cheek, I pulled a little to give Miss Snyder a hint. Smiling she started hunching her way upwards, and finally stopped when she was over my face.

"Your choice Miss Snyder. Would you rather lie down and enjoy yourself, or fuck my face;" I asked?

"Oh David, you are such a good boy;" she moaned.

3x23
3x23
3 Followers
12