Good Boy

Story Info
After a shower, a fun afternoon ensues.
964 words
3.89
19.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I step out of the shower i grab a towel and head for the bedroom. She stops me half way there and reaches for my cock under the towel. Feeling the cold hard steel she caresses the cage and whispers in my ear, "Be a good boy for me and dry yourself off quickly, then bring me the toy bag and kneel at my feet. You have five minutes." She smiles as she heads into the kitchen.

Three minutes and forty two seconds later, I'm at her feet in the living room, toy bag beside me. She kisses my forehead before slipping the blindfold over my eyes and buckling it tightly at the back. She does the same with the collar before commanding me to stand and place my arms behind my back. I feel the soft padded leather fastening around my left wrist, then my right.

"I'm feeling generous today," I can hear the smile as she talks, "so I'm going to let your cock out of it's cage." I gasp as she suddenly reaches around and gropes me. "But not just yet." She giggles as she flicks my balls and I gasp again.

I hear her searching the toy bag for something, then she stops and I feel more soft leather as she fastens the cuffs around my ankles. She straightens up and I feel her holding herself against me, strap on pressing into my butt cheeks as she places a hand over my mouth. "I'm not going to gag you, because I have better uses for your mouth." She hisses into my ear as she tightens her grip, her thumb and index finger blocking my nostrils while the rest of her hand covers my mouth. "And if you behave, I might even let you breathe once in a while."

"Bend over." I do as I am told, bending over as far as I can without falling over. I hear the lubricant squirting onto the dildo. the dildo is cold as she presses it against my hole and gently pushes it in. Back and forth, in and out. Slowly at first then steadily getting faster and harder. I moan and groan with pleasure and pain.

When she stops, she tells me to get on my knees and open my mouth. I hear her wiping the strap on down with a towel as I kneel. she grabs my head in her hands and forces the dildo down my throat, making me gag on it. she fucks my face mercilessly, choking my on her hard silicone cock.

After she tires of this, she drags me, still on my knees with my hands cuffed behind my back to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, she uncuffs my hands and forces me onto the bed. Lying on my back, she attaches the cuffs to the corners on the bed.

Spread-eagled, blindfolded and completely naked, she unlocks the cage and removes it. "Now the fun really begins," she giggles before burying her head in my groin, taking the full length of my now free and quickly hardening cock in her mouth, all the way to my balls. "Oh, Mommy!" I gasp as she teases the head of my penis with her tongue piercing.

"Right, I'm going to have a shower. You stay here and wait for me to return."
Before i can say anything, she stuffs a penis gag in my mouth, fastening the buckle behind my head and disappears. I can hear the shower turn on in the distance.

Suddenly, she straddles me and I am aware that the shower is no longer running. I must have drifted off to sleep because I didn't hear the shower turn off.

She reaches behind my head and unbuckles the penis gag. "You have been such a good boy for Mommy that I'm going to give you a reward. She places her nipple in my mouth and I suck on it, getting a good mouthful of milk. I keep drinking as she covers my nose and mouth with her breast and smothers me.

I gasp for air as she sits up, removing her breast for my mouth. "That's enough for now, Mommy has something else for you to eat." I can hear the smile on her face as straddles my head and lowers her cunt to my mouth. "Lick it, and lick it good or you don't get to breathe again." She smothers me with her cunt as I stick out my tongue and start licking. She lifts herself up and I can feel her shifting around.

As she lowers herself into me again she leans forward and begins playing with my cock. "Mommy!" I gasp as best as I can while still licking her cunt and unable to breathe properly. "Oh god, yes!" She moans as she straightens up and cums on my face. I keep licking and she quickly cums again.

She turns again again and sits on my face once more, cutting off my ability to breathe as my tongue keeps licking and she cums a third time. "You don't get to breathe again until I've cum five times, you have two more to go so you had better work quickly." A fourth orgasm follows almost instantly. "One more to go," she gasps as I start to struggle against my bonds, my oxygen levels rapidly depleting.

Finally she cums a fifth time after what feels like hours and she lifts herself off me and I can finally breathe again. She begins stroking my cock, "You have been such a good boy that I'm going to let you cum." She begins stroking harder and faster and I explode very quickly. "Thank you Mommy," I moan with pleasure. "Good boy." She replies as she licks me clean.