Good Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Good Boy and Charlie investigate his parents' bedroom.
2.5k words
3.66
27.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMartel
DrMartel
24 Followers

*All characters in this story are over 18.

*****

"YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" Norma yelled, as Jason had tried to sneak past her closed door to Charlie's apartment. "BROWN PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS COUNTRY! I'M GOING TO CALL THE CIA TO GET YOU AND YOUR TOWELHEAD FAMILY DEPORTED BACK TO THE SAND!"

Although originally frazzled, Jason had learned to ignore the racially-charged harassment as the rantings of a crazy lady who spent her entire day sitting by her door looking for someone to yell at. He knocked Charlie's door as Norma kept raging at him, and before long, he was sitting on the couch as Charlie loaded The Others into the VCR, which had just come out on VHS in 2001.

"Where's your mom?" Jason asked.

"Out at the grocery store," Charlie replied.

"I don't believe that. If she was, you'd be sitting in the shopping cart," Jason said before laughing. "I picture her at the video store, renting us another porno, flirting with Phil like she usually does."

"She does not," Charlie objected, rather indifferently.

"Sure, she does. I imagine Phil's put up a 'Closed' sign up and locked the store door."

Charlie just ignored the comment as Nicole Kidman appeared on the screen.

"Would you fuck her?" Jason asked Charlie.

"I don't know. Maybe."

"You'd fuck your mother?"

"What! I thought you meant Nicole Kidman?"

Jason laughed. "Yeah, I did. But 'maybe'? Are you kidding?"

"She's not really my type," Charlie answered.

"Not your ty—man... you're weird. I'd pound that skinny white bitch for an hour."

The two silenced until a scene came with Kidman in her nightwear. Jason had made no mention whatsoever of what took place between him and Charlie's mother, Shelley, the week before, but did have a subject he wanted to pry into.

"So hot. You ever see your mom in her nighties?" Jason asked.

"No, she sleeps in what she wears all day," Charlie replied, before catching Jason off-guard. "What about you?"

"Nah. Seen my sister, though. But about your mom..." Jason tried to get back on track, "I wonder if she plays with herself. I mean she has to. Your dad isn't ever here. So what does she do after a week of not getting any?"

"I don't know."

"You ever hear her moaning at night? Or the bed springing?"

"No."

"That can't be right," Jason said, perplexed. "We should investigate afterwards."

"Investigate what?"

"We should inspect her bedroom. I bet something turns up."

"Let's just watch the movie," Charlie suggested.

The two friends continued watching the film, but Jason's curiosity took him straight into Shelley's bedroom as soon as it finished. Charlie followed shortly thereafter.

"What are you doing in here?!" Charlie asked, entering his parents' bedroom.

"Investigating. Look, it only helps you to know more about your mother. Why do you think she's always renting us pornos? She's got a wild side. Might help you in the future, if you think about it."

"What do you mean?"

"Just... stop asking questions, and start looking."

A few cupboard doors opened revealed nothing out of the ordinary. Sweaters, brushes, towels, paper bags with holes in them, and a dresser drawer full of folded white tights on one side, and oversized loose underwear on the other.

"Man, your dad has really got to drop some pounds," Jason criticized. "He's got to be pushing 350 now, right?"

Finally, Jason got closer to where he wanted to be. Underneath Shelley's white tights were plus-sized white thongs, one of which Jason unfolded as he looked over to a neutral-faced Charlie.

"These hug your mom's vag all day," he said, before taking a sniff.

"Don't do that," Charlie meekly requested.

"Ah, fuck it, it's been washed. Too bad. You think she'll notice if one is missing?"

"Yes! Put it back... please!"

Jason complied, returning everything as it was before, but continued searching the room. "Why is your parents' bed so far off the ground?" He asked.

"My dad's weight pushes it down a bit, and it was squashing some of the stuff down there, so they put a bunch of other stuff to lift it."

"What's down there anyway?"

Jason got on all fours and looked around. It seemed to be barricaded with suitcases and folded bedsheets, with a small opening at the foot of the bed. "I'm gonna go down there," he said. Squeezing his way in, he didn't find anything extraordinarily. "It's just a dirty floor down here," he yelled up. Then, from the corner of his eye, he saw a ten-inch purple dildo expertly tucked into a railing of the bedspring. "Oh my God!"

Jason came back up with the dildo. "Here it is! I found it!"

Charlie said nothing.

"Bro, your mom FUCKS herself with this! It even smells of her pussy! She rides on it like a two-dollar Filipina whore!" Jason exclaimed, overexcited.

Charlie continued to look indifferent.

Jason tried to reel himself in, "My compliments," he said. "Your mom is comfortable with her sexuality. Good for her for fucking herself while your dad is driving people around. We should be proud of her. You're proud of your mom, right?"

"Yes," Charlie instinctively replied.

"Yes, what? Say it. Say 'I'm proud of my mom.'"

"I'm proud of my mom."

"... for fucking herself," Jason continued.

"I'm proud of my mom... for fucking herself."

Jason smiled. "Good man! I wonder what else she does with it, don't you? I beat it's been up her asshole too. And look at the bottom here. It can be suctioned onto a flat surface. She probably sticks it up on the side of the bathtub before she showers and her fat ass bounces off of it while she feels up her tits. Man, your mom is so goddamn hot. She probably needs some cock pretty badly."

"No, she really doesn't," Charlie quietly muttered to himself.

"See, we learned a lot about your mom today. She's just like all other moms out there, and has needs. We should do what we can to help them fulfill those needs. You as turned on as I am?" Jason stuck the dildo out of his crotch area, simulating a hard-on. "Bet she's sucked this dick plenty of times too," Jason said, before throwing out a thoughtless question. "How do you think she sucks this dick?"

Without much hesitation, Charlie came forward, got on his knees, and put his hand around the dildo, touching hands with Jason, who was holding it out. He then put it in his mouth while looking up at Jason, slowly bobbing back and forth. Jason was astonished, though not repulsed. Shortly thereafter, Charlie's tempo had quickened, and it appeared to be a full blowjob he was giving Jason to anyone who may have walked in. Charlie continued to look up at Jason, but Jason's head had fell back as he looked up at the ceiling, imagining he was getting his dick sucked by Charlie's mother, Shelley.

"Yeah, suck me off," Jason said, before putting his hand behind Charlie's head.

Just then, they both heard the front apartment door close. Charlie stood, and they both looked at each other. Footsteps came racing towards the bedroom! Without saying anything, Jason quickly got on his stomach and slid legs first underneath the bed, dildo in hand, with the most clearance coming above his head. He saw Shelley's feet and the bottom of her white tights at the doorway.

A conversation entirely in Filipino escaped Jason's comprehension, but he had heard the word "daddy" several times. An unusually agitated Shelley appeared to verbally abuse Charlie as they spoke, a departure from the always smiling maternal figure he had always known. "She must be upset that he was snooping in her room," Jason thought to himself. "Or is this how she is when guests aren't around?"

A few moments later, the front door slammed again, but much harder. A domineering male voice yelled out for Charlie to come take off his shoes. Charlie left the bedroom, and went to the doorway of the apartment.

"Mom's here?" The man asked.

"Yes, daddy. She's waiting for you in the bedroom."

A large, bald Italian man came through the bedroom door. As tall as he was obese, Perry was always nice to Jason in the rare occasions they met.

"Got your message," Shelley said. "Came at the same time."

"Good. I needed it now. Right fucking now," Perry replied.

"Another blond?"

"Two blonds. They were touching each other a lot. Thought they were lesbians, but they turned out to be sisters. Didn't know though until the end. Told them to do whatever they wanted in the back, but they didn't do shit, just laughed a lot."

"Bitches. They should've made out at least."

"Yeah, what are you going to do. Best action happens after midnight. Tough to get anything in the middle of the day, but it was enough."

"Good. Glad you called; I needed it—"

"Shut up," Perry interrupted Shelley. "Get the bag, bitch."

Shelley went into a dresser drawer, and pulled out a paper bag, which she then proceeded to put on her head.

"CHAIR!" Perry yelled at the bedroom door. The sound of dragged wood came from the other side of the apartment as Charlie brought a chair into the bedroom, and placed it in the corner where the doorway was, facing the room. In it, he sat.

"Mom's got a lot coming to her today," Perry told his son.

Shelley's feet came directly in front of the foot of the bed, her toes inches away from Jason's face. Less than a few seconds later, her white tights were pulled down to her ankles, close enough Jason could see her piss stains on the inside.

"No thong today?" Perry asked.

"Left it off, today," Shelley said, most of her voice being contained inside her paper bag. "Had a feeling."

Jason maneuvered slightly forward and looked up to see Perry's enormous ten-inch thick cock being pushed against his wife's pussy as she moaned. Trying to jam the head of his penis in, Shelley's moans became the screams of a young, vulnerable girl. Her surprisingly tight pussy wasn't taking it. He continued to push harder, and Shelley's vagina was beginning to get wet. Before long, Perry was all the way in, and he began fucking Shelley vigorously.

"EYYE, EYYE, EYYE, EYYE," Shelley moaned through the paper bag. Shelley's feet came further into the crevice, her toenails nearly touching Jason's mouth, and he looked through both husband-and-wife's legs to his buddy, Charlie, who did not look back, and was slumped in his chair, fixated on his parents fucking.

Jason stuck his head out and looked up, where he saw "Uncle Perry's" thick, long dick going in and out of "Aunt Shelley's" hairy pussy. Drops of Shelley's juices fell onto his mouth, and he quickly retreated underneath the bed.

"FUCKING BITCH!" Perry yelled, before he slapped Shelley's ass as hard as he could. The bed rocked violently above Jason's head, causing a bit of worry at how viciously his best friend's father was fucking his wife. Juices kept dripping onto the floor in front of him, as he looked again to Charlie, sitting in a trance. Jason himself was fully erect, grinding his penis on the floor through his pants.

Then, Shelley's feet disappeared off the floor. Jason peeked out and looked up, to see Shelley's round ass staring back at him. Perry had turned her around, scooped her legs up onto his shoulders, and continued to penetrate her vagina repeatedly. "EYYE, EYYE, FUCK, FUCK," Shelley moaned loudly.

"I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR SISTER TOO. GONNA MAKE HER SQUEAL, GONNA DRIVE YOU BACK HOME, AND FUCK BOTH OF YOU LITTLE BITCHES IN FRONT OF YOUR WHORE MOTHER. I'LL FUCK HER TOO. WHEN I'M DONE, YOUR DAD WILL SUCK ME OFF AND I'LL BLOW MY LOAD ALL OVER HIS FACE!"

With each statement, Perry fucked her harder and harder. Finally, Shelley climaxed, but there was no such conclusion for Perry. He pulled his dick out of his wife, rolled her over, and slapped her on the ass, again as hard as he could. He then turned his sights to Charlie.

"Let's go," he ominously said, before walking towards Charlie with a full erection, putting his hand behind Charlie's neck, as they walked out of the bedroom. Jason heard a door close shortly thereafter, as well as the sound of water coming from the shower. He stayed underneath the bed, hoping Shelley would join them in the bathroom so he could make his escape. Instead, he began to hear snores coming from above him.

Jason returned the purple dildo to the railing, and eased his way quietly out of the crevice. He turned around, and saw Shelley lying face down on the bed, her legs somewhat spread, with her white tights only pulled up halfway, and her bare butt exposed. Meanwhile, noises began coming from the bathroom, of a recurring banging on the wall. It was the perfect time for Jason to escape. Alas, he was mesmerized by his best friend's mother lying so invitingly on the bed. A flashback of Shelley holding his dick in the bathroom, looking at him lovingly in the mirror, before saying "Anytime you want it, baby—don't ask. Just take," relayed in Jason's mind. He unzipped his pants, and pulled out his hard, seven-inch rod. He climbed on the bed, and mounted Shelley's thick thighs softly. She continued to snore, to no bother to Jason, signaling him to spread her butt cheeks, and reveal two holes. One of which was still gaping from the malicious fuck Shelley had just endured, and the other a near-closed, brown hole with a little bit of juice seeped into it. Jason let go of one butt cheek, grabbed his dick, and slowly plunged it inside Shelley's asshole. He immediately blew his load, and bucked his hips repeatedly against her plush ass. He collapsed on her back, his eyes closed, his penis still inside her anus, and he kept bucking as he hugged her back. The banging noises in the bathroom continued as Jason continued to enjoy his first voyage inside a woman, distracting him enough to not have realized that Shelley had stopped snoring. He laid on top of her for seemingly minutes afterwards, bucking every now and then. He finally slid his penis out, and tucked it back into his pants. He heard a deep moan coming from the shower, with a loud "FFFUUUUCCCKKK!" in conjunction. The shower then stopped. He quickly returned to the apartment entrance, got his shoes out of the closet, and didn't even put them on before exiting in haste. His quiet footsteps in his socks allowed him to sneak past Norma's apartment, before he pressed the elevator button to return to the ground floor.

Meanwhile, Charlie came out of the bathroom, and went to his bedroom. Perry followed several minutes later, and went to his own, where his wife lay as he left her... with her tights pulled up.

DrMartel
DrMartel
24 Followers