Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a half hour minute ride, I was at the airport. Being the clueless bastard I am, I probably parked in the furthest lot from her gate, but I'm getting experience and that's what counts. I never had to do the airport pickup before. I've done the drop off, but never the pickup. I left myself enough time to wander around the airport looking for her terminal. Surprisingly, I found my way to her arrival spot easily and had to wait about fifteen minutes for her plane to land. The airport wasn't too crowded. It wasn't empty, but wasn't filled with a mob of passengers. I decided to peruse the nearby gift shop and bought a guitar magazine and a Snickers bar because really... why wait?

I saw the plane pull up to the connecting tunnel, and a few minutes later, people exited the aircraft. When Larisa walked out of the terminal, I realized I had forgotten just how breathtakingly beautiful she was. She wore a pair of faded low-cut jeans and a cute little collared baby blue top. Her dirty blonde hair had gotten longer since the last time I saw her, now laying a bit past her shoulders.Think Alex Mack... but with breasts, so think circa season four.That's where puberty hit her... hard.She looked around for me, carrying her backpack on her shoulder. As I saw her, a flood of happy and comforting memories filled my loins... and my head. I remembered how good I felt around her and how she had a way of making all my problems instantly fade away. Finally, she saw me through the crowd of departing passengers and her face lit uplike the cafeteria at my collegelast month.The top floor of the place erupted in flames with the fire of a thousand suns. I couldn't help but smile like a giddy retard, whose chicken nugget kids meal had finally been delivered by the Friendly's waitress. Her smile... Man.

Larisa ran towards me in what seemed like slow motion, just like a movie. It was kind of like that scene in the movieLady Bugswhere Jonathan Brandis and the girl in the ladybug-colored bikini were running towards each other, but not as gay... and I wasn't running. She got to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders as I held onto her and picked her up off the ground, spinning her around in a circle. Her hair smelled like tropical fruit, gently resting against my face as I cradled her close to me. She leaned back and looked into my eyes with her amazing, comforting, big brown ones. "Maaaatttyyyyy!" She leaned in to kiss me. I was immediately brought back into Heaven as her lips made contact with mine. I wish I could bottle this amazing feeling for a crappy day. The two of us shared a soft and romantic kiss in the airport terminal, just like a TV show, for about a minute.

As the kiss ended we looked back into each other's eyes. "I missed you soooo much Larisa. It feels so good to have you near me again."

"Aww. Matty," she said as she stroked the side of my face with her hand. She looked deep into my eyes as a smile formed, ear-to-ear. "I missed you too love. So much." I slid my arms around her again, pulling her close to me. We were getting friendly looks from the other people around us, staring at the two lovebirds finally reunited. After a nice long hug we let go and walked to go get her luggage, hand in hand. I also carried her backpack because I'm good like that.

"I got you flowers, but they're in the car. I thought they'd be just another thing to carry back, and with the luggage and all..." I said as we made our way to get her suitcases.

"That was sweet of you, and so logical," she laughed as she squeezed my hand and nudged her shoulder against mine.

"So, how was your flight," I asked as we waited for her luggage to appear at baggage claim.

"It was long. It sucks when you're not flying with a friend." I assumed she was referring to the flight she took here with her friend Michelle over a year ago. I'm sure they talked and tussled each other to pass the time.

"Yeah. Well at least they showed a movie right?" I asked as I held her from behind, my arms wrapped around her waist. She held them in her hands as I watched for her bags among the others that appeared on the belt... not that I knew what hers looked like.

"Yeah. They showed10 Things I Hate About You."

"Hahahahaha. Oh that sucks Rissy." That was so friggen funny. I rested my chin on her shoulders and tightened my arms around her waist to comfort her from the pain of the in-flight movie. It felt so good to feel her against my body. I felt... whole.

"It's not even that I saw it too many times. I was IN the movie," she laughed.

"Aww." I kissed her on the back/side of her head.

"...I HATE that kid," I whispered, thinking out loud. I was referring to that little bastard Tommy from3rd Rock that got to make out with her in the film.

"I know dear," she said as she playfully sighed. "God, I hate flying. I'm getting better though." Larisa was scared of flying, especially when she didn't have a friend with her to calm her down. She always opted for a seat in the isle so she wouldn't have to look out the window.

"You know, I used to be afraid of flying."

"Really?" she asked. "I didn't know that. How'd you get better at it?"

"Well I don't know if you've ever seen a little TV show by the name of...Lost... but that goes to show you that even when the plane's missing the nose AND the tail, at least forty-five people can survive. And now... it's a breeze for me."

"Love... I don't think that's going to make me feel better."Well, I tried. "So, when's the last time Val hit on you?" Larisa asked in a, 'it's a common occurrence' way.

"Today." Larisa just laughed as she involuntarily tightened her grip on my arms as they surrounded her. I guessed she probably felt a bit threatened. "I went to her room to say goodbye and she jumped me." I wanted to be honest with her. There was no reason to hide it.

"God that girl's such a whore," she said in a sweet joking way of course. "She needs a boyfriend of her own. I wonder if it was a bad idea to share her with you that one time."

"You mean twice?" I asked, correcting her.

"Yeah. True. That night in bed."

"I was referring to the other time, but whatever. I don't think it was a bad idea. It was awful nice of you to let her get some from me."

"Haha. I bet you don't stud." I mean, hey, Val was digging me in a big, big way and Larisa let her play with me... twice. That's nice of her. Nothing shows the love between two people like sharing a cousin, or like two cousins sharing a guy. "There are my bags," she said, nodding at the matching triplets that were coming out of the small dark room.

"Okay." I stepped forward to grab them and mother fuck were they heavy.Fucking girls always bringing suitcases full of bricks. There were two large ones and a smaller one. I put the strap of the smaller one across my shoulder and went for the other two, grasping one in each hand. Of course there were no colored folk pushing a group of carts for wheeling the luggage around.Oh come on. They're usually good-natured Negroes... as Brad says.God forbid she bought ones with wheels either. 'This shit is heavy as fuck,' I thought. I'd tip in the form of a handjob if one showed up right about now.

"I'll take one of them," said Larisa, reaching for one.

"Oh no you won't. I'm the man here," I grunted as I heaved them up off the ground.

"But they're really heavy Matt."Pssh.

"Hey. I wear shorts in the winter. Do you know why?" I asked her.

"Because you're hardcore?" she said, not really asking, but reiterating. I had told her this many times before.

"You're damn right. Hun, I think I can handle three suitcases."So this year I've worn shorts from the day school began until the end of the first semester, December 23rd.We made it about two hundred feet before I almost collapsed like Jesus carrying the cross... the item that MADE his career, by the way. "...Just gotta rest the hands." I wiggled my fingers around like the bassist from Tantric, trying to loosen them up... get the blood flowing.God there are so many inside jokes in this story that only one person would get. Sorry. Haha.I was this close to getting a hernia (spreads thumb and pointer finger less than an inch apart).

"Look. One of those carts," said Larisa as she quickly walked over to get it. She was the only person that had suitcases without wheels.I was surprised they weren't bright red hard shell suitcases from the 70's to be perfectly honest.

'Thank God,' I thought to myself, ecstatic with joy and relief. I threw her bags onto it and we made our way to the parking lot, where we saw a guy that couldn't have looked more like a shoe bomber unless he had "shoe bomber" written on his forehead. I didn't make eye contact with him and I sped up, not wanting to draw attention to us.

----------------------------------

"That one over there," I said as I pointed to the car a few spaces down.

"A Volvo... Sexy."

"Ahem. It's the Vulva. And it's the best car ever." I unlocked it using my clicker and I made the OOO EHH OOO locking noise. "You better be nice. This car's gonna take you around all summer."

"Leather seats... Six CD changer. Nice," said Larisa as she looked around the luxury vehicle.I love my car. It's a 1995 Volvo something. I know shit about cars. It's nice and broken in."Matt, I'm so excited about this summer."

"I know. It's going to be so awesome. We'll get to spend a lot of time together. I'm going back to my old job. Still not getting a whole lot of hours or pay."Barely part time hours and I was making $6.50. How are you. "Just enough to take you out and spoil you a bit."Spoil her at the dollar menu.

"Haha. I may look for a job too. Of course it'll have to be something close by because I don't have a car." She took my hand and held it in hers as I drove back to my house. "I'm so happy to see you again love. I couldn't wait to be with you again," she said as she lifted my hand to her mouth, kissing it.

"I know Larisa. I missed having you around so much. I thought about you all the time." I took her hand and kissed it, reciprocating the same gesture. "This is going to be the best summer ever." She flashed me one of those amazing million dollar smiles she had. Her happiness looked so pure. That made me feel even better. I could see how much she loved me from how she looked at me, and also by how she kissed me. There was so much tender love and passion in her kisses. I never felt anything like that with my other girlfriends.

"This last week took FOREVER. It seemed like a month. All I wanted to do was get on that plane."

"Aww. Hun. The last week flew for me. Well I guess that was because of exams," I joked.

"How'd you do on your last one?" asked Larisa. "I didn't get to talk to you after it."

"Uh... it was okay. I had to BS one of the essays, but I think I got at least a B. Maybe a B+."

"Well that's good." She hesitated for a moment, looking down at her hands, twiddling her fingers.

"What is it?" I asked, focusing my eyes back on the road. I knew her signs of nervousness.

"I'm nervous about meeting your family, actually. I hope they like me," she confessed.

"Aww, Riss. They're going to love you. You'll probably get along really well with my sister actually."

"Why's that Matt?" she asked as a small look of relief crept across her face.

"I don't know. Just trying to make you feel better." She playfully punched me in the arm.

"Oh thanks," she laughed, brushing the hair out of her face, pushing it off to the side. "That helps a lot!"

"No. But my sister used to watchAlex Mack. ...She was more of a Clarissa fan, but I'm sure she'll still love you."

"Haha. I hope so. Aren't they all going to Arizona?" she asked me, talking over the low background noise of the air conditioner and music.

"Yeah. In a week or so I think. I'm not really sure. They want to get the house up and running. Buy some furniture and stuff. We'll end up having this house to ourselves for a few weeks."

"Haha. It'll be like we're married," she joked.

"Yeah. A dream come true."I hope we would still have a sex life in this fake marriage or I will divorce her ass in a heartbeat. ...Then bang her constantly.

"A dream love?" She squeezed my hand and grinned at me.

"Well... I have dreams about us getting married. But I also have dreams that you stop hogging the covers."

"That's not even a dream-dream. That's a goal-dream!" she yelled back in shock and playful disgust. Her eyes were opened wide, as well as her mouth. She looked as if she wanted to laugh.

"Yeah. Well... unlucky for me, all dreams don't come true. So..."

"Pssh..." She pushed my arm in retaliation as she began to smile. "...Well speaking of special events. Someone has a birthday coming up," said Larisa. I had forgotten that my birthday was actually coming up in a week and a half. "So when were you going to remind me?" she asked.

"I wasn't," I answered, keeping my eyes on the road.

"How come?? You're turning 21. That's a big milestone." I didn't like to make a big deal about my birthdays. No one in my family really celebrated or made a big deal about them since me and my sister were little. I haven't gotten excited about them since I was like twelve years old. It's just like Christmas. When you get to a certain age, or when there aren't any little kids around, it doesn't seem as big a deal anymore. I could even forget about my own.

"I just don't like to make a big deal. That's all." Larisa got quiet for a second, a slight expression of shock and confusion viewable on her face.

"Oh... So what do you want for your birthday?" asked Larisa as she looked at me.

"I just want to have a couple drinks, play some guitar, and spend a lot of time holding you. That's more than enough," I said, my eyes looking towards her then focusing back on the road.After all, I did play better drunk. I'm being serious. I have the audiotapes. It's like... I stop concentrating on playing it perfectly and play more by feeling and vibe. It sounds better.

"Oh. Well I already got you something. I was debating on calling it an early birthday present..."

"Oh yeah?" I replied. "What is it?" I may not get excited about my birthdays, but I can still get excited about receiving presents.

"Matty. I don't want to ruin the surprise."

"Oh come on Riss. You CAN'T say I got you something and then not tell me. That's cruel. Haha." I was very curious and pretty excited. She's not a normal girlfriend, so I assumed it wouldn't be a normal run-of-the-mill present.

"Haha. I suppose. ...I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you."Porn! A hooker! A Gibson Les Paul guitar! ...Porn! "I got us tickets to see Avril Lavigne."

... ... ...STILL GOOD! STILL GOOD!"Whoaa. Really??"

"Mmmhmm," said Larisa. She felt relieved at my enthusiasm. "I know you're really digging her at the moment and I thought it would be a nice present."

Of course I dug her. I dug her in a big, big way. What guy wouldn't want to have sex with a hot little punk rock chick? She was the type of girl I fantasized about, with the black nail polish, the dark eye makeup, and the punk/goth clothes. I'm not so crazy about the tie, but they can't all be fuckin winners right? She had an amazing little ass. She was so hot. I mean, the music was pretty good too. "Riss. You're the best. Thank you so much. That's so awesome." I leaned in to kiss her, keeping one eye on the road.

"You're welcome Matt. I'm glad you're excited. I was hoping you didn't already have tickets."

"No. I actually forgot she was touring."And I didn't think any of my metal head friends would wanna go to an Avril concert. "So where are our seats, anyways?" I asked my girlfriend.

"Front row. And backstage."

"You got me backstage passes... to Avril Lavigne?!"I was going to beat off like CRAZY after meeting this little star!!Like you wouldn't.I was already on my way to a boner just thinking about her.

"Yeah. My manager knows some people. He was able to get them for us," Larisa explained. "He said she's really nice in person, despite what everyone says."

"Oh... Larisa. Thank you so much. This is going to be the best birthday I've had in a long time. Thank you soooo much." It was a really awesome present... from an awesome girl.

"Don't worry about it. I love you and wanted to give you something special. ...And since I couldn't give you my cherry. Well... You know... I had to make it up to you."

"...That's good. I like it. Someone's been practicing their jokes," I laughed.

"I'm glad it shows," she responded in a good-natured cheerful way.

"I love you too Riss. You know, you... with the good jokes. It reminds me of the old days before you peaked."

"I never peaked. I'm still improving," she said, looking out the window, taking in the scenery.

"Riss, let's shake on it. 2004, the year of the comedy comeback." Her mouth hung open as she appeared shocked.

"There's no comeback because there was a never went!" she playfully exclaimed.

"I don't even know what that means," I joked.

"Grrrrr," she said, not really angry with me at all. I just laughed and took her hand from her lap, kissing it again.

"...A night with Larisa and Avril. Mmmm."

"Yeah. Well, don't go getting any ideas you dirty boy. I don't know if she'd be into a couple." She knew what I was hinting at. We were always on the same page. "But we can hope right?" she said, giving my a little wink.Page 69.

"We certainly can." Larisa looked down at my crotch, noticing my slight erection.

"Looks like you already got some ideas." She reached down and put her left hand on my cock. She wrapped her small hand around my member through my pants, feeling it grow from her touch. "Mmmm. I'd love for you to tell me all about them too."

----------------------------------

"I love your neighborhood," said Larisa as we drove around the block to my house. "It's the kind of place I want to raise a family in." I lived in the courts, which was a group of blocks inside a large semi circle street. Imagine a block inside a cul-de-sac. It was a pretty nice place. Kids rode their bikes around and old people sat outside on summer nights, gossiping on everyone and everything. It was a pretty good place to grow up in. You wouldn't think that a block or two outside was a shit hole filled with poor minorities, but it is.

"Yeah. I had some good memories growing up here. It's nice and quiet," I told her as I thought back in time.If this were a movie, here's where I'd throw in a childhood montage.

Larisa and I finally arrived back at my house. I knew my dad was away on a business trip so he'd have to meet Larisa when he returned in a few days. I found the driveway empty and assumed my mother and sister must have gone out somewhere. At least I could skip the embarrassment they were sure to cause me for a little while. We got out of the car and grabbed Larisa's luggage.

"I love your house. It's so cozy," she said as we made our way inside, through the kitchen and into the living room.Yeah, fucking tiny and cozy.

"Thanks. Let's get these upstairs to my room and then I'll give you the grand tour."

"Sure," she said as she followed me, checking out my sweet ass, carrying the smallest of the three bags.

"My room's upstairs in the attic."

"Nice. That must give you some good privacy," she said. When we got to the top of the stairs, Larisa looked around with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Yeah I know. Where's the door right? ...Yeah. How are you." I didn't have a door to my attic room. When I was first born and they were renovating the house, my parents decided not to make it a full two family house. They didn't plan on living there more than a few years, let alone till I was twenty-one. Now with the odd shape of the roof, and fire codes, a door at the top of the stairs just isn't feasible. "But look at my kick ass curtain," I said sarcastically. They had at least installed a curtain for some sort of privacy.Last year, when I was twenty.