Good Boy: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not that. Some of the stuff is, well... it's personal. It's easy for me to write about love and about you... my dad." She paused, then resumed speaking. "I don't know if I want the entire class critiquing it, let alone hearing it. And I don't want to write some random meaningless crap just so I can say it aloud." I squeezed her hand reassuringly once more, causing her to lock eyes with mine.

"Riss. You're stuff is really good. Don't even worry about the rest of them." I'm just kidding. I have no idea what's good or not. I laugh at the rhymes on the back of a Captain Crunch box. I wanted to comfort her and make her feel better, not because I was her boyfriend and it was my job, but because it pained me to see her upset. I know how hard it was for me to express myself to her sometimes. I couldn't imagine expressing my personal feelings to an entire class. I couldn't even do it on myspace or xanga. And why is it that it's always morbid depressing shit people write in their blogs. You never read 'I got laid last night,' or 'Man I had a delicious fuckin sandwich this afternoon.' "Riss. First off, half the class probably isn't even paying much attention. That's always the case. Second of all, they're stupid. That's why they're in the class. Don't let their unintelligent judgments bother you."

"I know love. It's just harder to share personal thoughts and feelings with people." I felt her feet rubbing against mine... some sock-on-sock contact. She was probably cold like always, even with the window closed. I sighed and crunched up into a sitting position and leaned towards the foot of the bed, pulling the bunched up end of the dark blue comforter up towards us, resting it on our feet. Larisa merely smiled as a way of thanking me. However, that didn't keep her from snuggling her little piggies against mine.

"I know." How do you think I feel... writing this story... having people anonymously message me goin, 'You go to _______ University!' And having them being right... scaring the crap outa me. Anyway. I could see I wasn't going to get to the root of her problem through her poetry class. I quickly thought of something else that could bother a girl in college. "What about your roommate? How are things with her?"

"Eh. Me and Kelly are having some problems," Larisa said in a wide awake tone, in an annoyed voice. Jackpot! ...Maybe. Her roommate was hot to say the least. She was a junior. Kelly stood about five foot six, with brown eyes and straight dark brown hair, falling down past her shoulders. She had 34 C tits according to the bra I found in their bathroom. Oh, like you wouldn't look. It was black too. Her body wasn't really toned, but she still looked sort of athletic, as if she went to the gym occasionally and was just lucky. She had a really nice ass which I had the pleasure of seeing in a thong during one of my visits. She also had a few tattoos, which as we all know, I dig in a big, big way. She had a scorpion on the small of her back, two cherries with a leaf just above and to the right of her pussy, and a tribal design between her shoulder blades. Kelly was the girl I dreamed about having a friends with benefits relationship with... the kind of girl I can take to a Slipknot concert, then fuck afterwards in the car, while listening to Slipknot. Besides the ink, she had a couple of piercings, including her ears, the top part of her ear... where you put the bar through it, her eyebrow, which she pulled off very well I must say, and navel.

Kelly had the rocker chick thing going on and I was incredibly turned on by her. Larisa knew I wanted to hook up with her, with their mutual approval of course. My girlfriend liked to tease me because they had in fact dabbled in the realm of bisexual roommate lovin'. Kelly and Larisa would hook up when they were drunk or lonely. Kelly also had a boyfriend, Jason, although it wasn't very serious at all. However, he was unaware that the two were playing with one another on semi regular basis. Thinking of the whole thing made my cock just incredibly hard. The thought of them two lezzin it out. Mmmm. I got distracted by the idea of it as Larisa explained the problematic situation.

"...And then there was the whole thing of her getting attached to me." Kelly felt her boyfriend would freak out if he knew she had feelings for her celebrity roommate. These weren't the innocent feelings of lust and horniness that a guy would expect his girlfriend to have for another woman... in a perfect world of course. Kelly and Larisa really hit it off. I mean REALLY hit it off.

"You know how they had a fight in the beginning of the semester right?" Larisa asked, still holding my hand.

"Yeah." Larisa had been there to comfort her. They became close, sleeping in each other's beds every night, holding and kissing one another. As silly as it sounds, I kind of got worried maybe Larisa would fall for Kelly and leave me behind. There was a LOT of holding and cuddling and kissing going on there.

"Well like I told you, I thought she was getting too attached, so I tried my best to cut myself off from her." Larisa looked at me, seeing me lost in thought, saying nothing. She scrunched up her nose and scowled at me. "...Matt. Stop thinking of us playing." I guess she must have noticed the bulge in the front of my dark green cargo shorts as I appeared to half listen to her confess her problems.

"I'm listening." Sorta.

"Yeah. It looks like you are," Larisa said as she took her left hand and reached over, grabbing hold of my semi-hard dick as best she could through my pants. Please don't let go. Please don't let go.

"Why don't you talk into the microphone so I can hear better," I said in regards to my long thick hard prick resting between her fingertips. Larisa let go of my member and continued with her story. Damn!

"She's been taking it hard Matt. Sometimes, I think she's got attachment issues." Well you know what they say. One tattoo for each time daddy touched you. "She keeps trying to touch me and seduce me."

"I... don't see the problem yet." My girlfriend just shook her head and sighed, not thrilled with my lack of seriousness.

"Matt... Please." Okay, now I was overdoing it.

"I'm sorry hun. Go on." I knew she was upset and I didn't want to make things worse by downplaying them and making fun of them, although it was very amusing. Larisa slipped her fingers between mine, re-gripping, holding my hand against her side. She looked up at the ceiling above the bed as she continued, with me looking at the side of her face, wishing that I'd never have that vision of beauty taken away from me.

"She'll get crazy pissed off when I try to stop her or tell her we need to cool it. I keep saying, 'Look. Kel. I like you and everything, but I have a boyfriend I love very much. I don't love you. You need to understand that.'" Larisa's tone of voice teetered on the edge on mild enthusiasm and bitchiness. She was honestly pissed off about her living situation.

"Is it bad enough where maybe you need a roommate change?" I asked, getting more concerned. I didn't want a Single White Female incident or anything.

"No. Some times she'll be cool for a week or so and then she'll just be a totally different person. And... okay the sex is really good. Haha." Larisa started to giggle as a pleasurable look spread rapidly over her face, obviously recalling past sexual experiences with this girl. Her face just lit up as her grin stretched out into a mile wide smile. As I looked over at here, I still couldn't believe that I was dating Larisa Oleynik. Even more so, I couldn't believe she was a... well not a whore... but very... sexually open.

"I thought we were being serious here," I said matter of factly.

"I know Ma..."

"I mean I thought we were past joking about this," I said fake seriously, interrupting her. "If you're not going to take this seriously then I'm not going..." She quickly rolled on top of me and brought her mouth to mine, silencing me with a humorous yet passionate kiss. Her legs straddled me on both sides and her left hand stroked my cheek as our lips danced together. I wrapped my arms around her perfect body and pulled her close against me, inadvertently pushing my stiff cock up against her pussy. I slid my hands into the back pockets of Larisa's jeans, palming her ass as she assaulted my mouth in an effort to keep me from rambling on with a bit that wasn't all that funny. I gave her cheeks a firm squeeze as I pressed up and pulled her down, letting her see how erect my dick was and how much I waned to make love to her.

"Are you done now?" Larisa asked softly, smiling down at me, her short dirty blonde hair dangling down with gravity.

"Yes," I laughed. "...Can we finish the conversation this way?" Larisa just brushed her hair back behind her right ear and kissed me softly once more. Her tongue flickered across my top lip as Larisa knew just how to tease me. Her lip balm tasted like raspberry. I could have easily kissed her for another three hours. Now I'm starving.

"Nope," my older girlfriend answered as she rolled off. Lying next to me even closer than before, she started to tell her tale again. "She'll get really pissed off at me and it's not fair. I just don't know what to do. She's jealous of you Matt," Larisa said as she looked over at me, turning her head to the right. Larisa eyes shifted back and forth as she scanned over my entire face.

"Oh. I see." I had to admit, it was friggen cool having another girl jealous of me. I sure wasn't going to tell that to Larisa though.

"It just gets frustrating to keep dealing with, you know?" I turned on my side and faced her, propped up on my left arm. I slid my right hand over her stomach and onto her left hip, gently massaging it as I told her I know what she was going through, dealing with roommate problems and all. I'm not saying I had the same type of problem. Thank God. Luckily, Peter and Lee never turned mo on me. FYI... Imagine that all the gay jokes here have Wham – Wake Me Up Before You Go Go playing in the background. So from time to time you'll just see me type "Buh dum, Jitterbug!!" So that's just the intro to the very mo song for the very mo comment.

We lied there in silence for a minute or two as the topic of conversation came to a close. I tried hard to listen to her and pay her story all the attention it deserved. I continued to rub her hip from underneath the bottom of her shirt, slowly moving my hand further towards me, letting it fall from her hip down to her tummy. I softly caressed the smooth skin of her stomach with the back of my fingers, my motives both to relax her and to get some stank on my hang-low.

Larisa remained still, her eyes closed as she smiled and breathed softly. I scooted over towards her and pressed the front of my body against hers, draping my arm over her completely. My head was a mere two or three inches from hers. I felt her soft warm breath on my mouth as she coyly grinned. "This feels so good Riss... me and you like this. This past summer was the best summer of my life." As I spoke, my right hand tenderly rubbed her back, massaging the area it lied on.

"Hmmm," she gently replied, her voice warm and loving, a grin on her face stretching ear to ear, her eyes still closed. "I wish it never ended." The two of us had spent so much time together, in bed or hanging out. We lied with each other for hours a day, talking or playing, or even just sitting there enjoying the calm silence. Mostly though, there was a lot of playing. "Cristina's very pretty. Don't you think?" she asked, changing the subject... as she innocently placed her left hand between our two bodies, between our crotches. I could feel her knuckles ever so slightly touch against the zipper of my shorts as it rested between our naughty bits.

"Yeah. She's really hot." I could feel my dick steadily becoming harder and harder as she talked about the other girl she just met in a dirty fashion. Her hand brushing against my junk also didn't hurt. "You like her?" I asked.

"...Yeah. I guess so," she responded after a second. "Her body is great. She's so tight and toned. Her face is so gorgeous too." Cristina's face was so playful and childlike, yet still sexy... like an ultra hot chica next door. She was Hispanic after all. The sophomore had been wearing a tight pair of dark blue jeans and a little black top. Her ass was just so perfect. She was also a sorority girl, so you all know the caliber of those chicks... the ones that aren't sorostitutes. I kept pushing my groin against her hand blatantly, as we discussed the younger girl, both holding back on actually saying we wanted to sleep with her. I wanted to fuck her. It sounded like my better half did as well. It was even hotter because Larisa was four years older than Cristina... like an older woman teaching a young girl about the birds and the bees, only learning through participating. So hot.

"What about Dina?" I asked. Honestly, I thought she was more attractive. I liked the girls who seemed more... not average, but not high maintenance looking sexy. Hence Larisa. I'm not saying that either weren't hot as balls. ...Or as a classroom at my school in November... to bring it back to a few pages ago. Besides Dina's looks and her low sitting pants, her carefree attitude made her sexy. She didn't give a fuck about impressing anyone... or what her flirting would do to them. ...Like forcing a guy to punch the clown in a bathroom stall during class because he couldn't stop thinking about her.

"She's really pretty too. Who do you like more love?" my lover asked as she grabbed a handful of cock through my shorts. Needless to say, I was aroused and was pretty much at full hardness at this point. I palmed her ass through her jeans and pulled her closer into me, feeling her small soft tits press against my chest, pushing her hand against her own crotch.

"Hmmm... I'd have to say Dina. But it's definitely a hard choice. I guess it would depend on the day." Larisa took hold of my zipper and pushed it down, opening up the front of my pants, looking down at her manicured hand as she performed the action.

"I see," she commented seductively with a coy little smile as she snaked her hand inside my green cargo shorts, then inside my black boxers. I felt her hand wrap around the warm shaft of my excited love muscle, her hand feeling cool to the touch. It felt so good to have Larisa touch me again sexually. "What is it about her that turns you on?" she whispered softly, looking me right in the eyes, as our heads remained only a few inches apart. Larisa was serious and also being playful at the same time. Her innocence mixed with her dirty talk was just mind blowingly sexy. And she didn't get jealous or care how I answered either. I could be as dirty as I wanted.

"Definitely her lower half. Her legs are just... I just want to bury my face between them and lick her... make her come over and over. Have her squeeze her thighs around my head so tight." Maybe I could have said that to her a little... less descriptively. Dina had legs like Britney Spears... thick ones. Britney Spears, not Britney Federline. The latter's for after she let herself go and got chunky and disgusting.

"Mmmm. That would be hot to watch... and I know how good you are at that lover," said Larisa as she sat up. My oral skills had made her squirt in the past. She took her hands and shoved me back on the bed, making me lay completely flat. My girl crawled on top of me, straddling my lap, her cunt resting on my throbbing monster which begged to be molested. Larisa leaned forward and began to kiss and suck on the right side of my neck. "Tell me more lover," said Larisa softly and seductively into my ear as her dangling light brown hair tickled my chin and the side of my face. From time to time, Larisa would ask me questions about other girls, perhaps to see what kind of fetishes or fantasies I conjured up, hoping she could fulfill them herself. I felt her warm pink lips suck on my skin softly. I could just barely hear her quietly groan and moan in horniness as she kissed my neck and cheek.

"I want to fuck her so bad. I'd love to feel her legs... mmmm Riss. Like that," I groaned as she squeezed her knees around my thighs, anticipating what I was about to say. "I'd love to feel her wrap them around my waist as I'm on top of her, pushing my dick so deep inside her." Larisa ran the tip of her tongue over the skin on my neck, gently kissing towards underneath my chin. At the same time, she roughly grinded her crotch against mine, like she was a steamroller trying to flatten wet cement. "Feel her hold onto me tightly, her nails scraping against my back, begging me to fuck her pussy harder and deeper." My dugan was rock solid as it throbbed under the actress, excited from her kisses and her playful gyrations. I pushed my hips back into her, matching each thrust of hers with one of my own. After a little time, we were dry humping each other like a couple of teenagers. My cock was as hard as a Calculus test as she worked herself into me. "God Riss, that feels so fuckin good hun."

I slid my hands over her body, letting them creep up the back of her white shirt, massaging her silky smooth skin as I reached her bra clasp. I unhooked it as I grinded my groin against hers while still captive in her leg grasp, switching between an up and down and a circular motion. Eeeh. Eeeh. The bed squeaked somewhat with the more pronounced bounces on it. Shitty dorm furniture. What can you do.

"God lover... You make me so jealous. It turns me on so much when you do this." Larisa moaned as she sucked on my neck harder, trying to give me a hickie, pulling at my skin with her mouth. "Did you rub yourself while you dreamed of filling her with your big, thick dick lover? Did you go all over your hand... shooting all your cum out?" she whispered into my ear, then licked her tongue across the height of it. "...All the cum that belongs to me." I saw that both of us could be very dirty. It was like a sauna in the room from our raised body temperatures. I started to reach the breaking point where I'd soon start to sweat. The situation was so hot, literally and figuratively.

"Mmm yeah baby. I came so hard." All over my roommates bed. ...Oh like none of you have ever done it to someone's bed after a fight. You're all sooooo above me aren't you.

"God, Matthew. I want you inside me so badly," Larisa whispered forcefully into my ear. As I slid my right hand from her back to her chest, I could feel Larisa grind her yearning hot box against my Linus. Keeping my hand inside her shirt, I crept my fingers underneath the left cup of her bra, taking a handful of her tender breast. As she lied on top of me, my hand was sandwiched between us, pinned under our two horny bodies as she leaned forward. Now I'm really starving... talking about sandwiches.

"Please, Riss," I moaned as I slipped my tongue into her mouth, grabbing her tit roughly, squeezing it like a stress ball. "Riss... please let me." I was about to beg for her to let me inside her, even if it was during her special time. She gripped the hair on the sides of my head, right above my ears, pulling it hard as she probed my mouth with her tongue. Her oral muscle pounded into my mouth, licking my tongue, heading towards my throat. Larisa's kisses were forceful, like she was raping my mouth. She grinded herself against me, pressing her pussy against my candy cane harder and harder, rubbing herself in circular motions over me.

"We... we can't baby." What a little cock tease! I understand what she's saying, but sometimes you need to get your hands dirty... literally! I didn't want to make love to Larisa. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her hard in the worst way. Normally, sex with us would be both sweet and intense. However, on rare occasions were fucked each other mercilessly. Very rare occasions... like maybe three times in two years. I would have maimed and killed to do it for a fourth. I needed to hold her down and get rough with her, to control her and have her every way I felt like having her. I wanted to hurt Larisa's little tight pink cunt with my pipe... to fill her with my seed until her hole overflowed with it. And then afterwards, cuddle until we drifted off to sleep. I was going to explode if I didn't release the sexual energy we were creating. I'd have balls bluer than the dog Blue from Blue's Clues.