Good By Degree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Dani surprised me. She reached up a hand and again touched his face with that sweet tenderness. I could almost feel it tingling against my cheek. "Oh, Baby. You are so sweet." Her eyes were doing that twinkling thing, again. I actually believed that Man-child's eyes were about to tear up. In that moment of pure expression between those two lovers, I realized that I was in fact not good by any degree. I was actually one hundred percent asshole.

"One second," Scott said. He may as well be Scott, now.

He stood up for just a quick moment, retrieving a condom it seemed. Dani took the chance to gamble and look my way. I don't know what she was thinking. I didn't know if she was turned on by me watching. I didn't know if she hated me for raping her with my eyes. I didn't know if she was just simply worried about getting caught. I knew only two things. Her eyes were not twinkling when she looked at me like they did when she looked at Scott. And, probably sub-consciously, I was licking my lips at her.

She looked away from me when Scott returned to lower himself over her. Dani put her hands over his young and muscular chest, easing his decent. Scott reached down to grab his cock and guide it into her.

Dani slapped his hand away. "Let me, lover." She seemed to have the most delicate touch grabbing his cock. Yes, it was massive. Yes, a moment ago she was desperate to be pounded with it. Now, it was a precious treasure.

She knew what she was doing as she worked the cock over her pussy. She closed her eyes and arched upwards, continuing to use his cock to masturbate herself. I could hear the wet of her pussy so clearly as the cockhead plowed through her vaginal lips. I could see Dani's tummy shiver when she brought him over her clit. And my cock was never more desperate as when Dani's mouth suddenly opened wide and a silent gasp escaped her lips. Her pussy pushed up against his cock and she trembled and shook, cumming with profound desperation.

It was the most beautiful, genuine cum I had ever seen.

Oh, man, Scott's timing was perfect. He pushed forward, possessing her with his cock in that perfect moment when her climax peaked and just before she started to come down.

"Oh, god," she groaned. A completely different 'oh, god' than the one she had said for me. "Oh, my god, Scott. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." She didn't scream it. It was a staccato series of begging whispers.

Scott's technique was, well, young. He kept himself propped up on his arms and just sort of thrust his hips back and forth. Dani made the most of it, undulating her whole body beneath his, lifting it up against his in a twisting, serpentine grind. "You feel so good, baby," she said to him.

I sighed. Buzz kill, right? I just let out a sigh of frustration that went completely unheard by the two engaged lovers. I retreated behind the wall and just slumped against it, sitting on the floor. My self-sense of asshole was now complete.

"I love your cock in me. Oh, god, yessss."

Until that moment, I was, in my own mind, giving the kid lessons. Don't do that. You should be doing this. Don't you know how to treat a woman?

"I can't believe how big you are."

Yeah, he was big. Young. A package of Olympian sexuality ready to be unleashed again and again and again. But I thought my so-called experience could one up him.

"You like my cock in your pussy?"

All the dumb things he did actually pissed me off. On the outside he was ready to take his place among the cocky elite. But all those fucking "do you like me" questions showed what a twat he was on the inside.

"I love it. Oh, my god, I can't believe how good you fuck me."

But whatever the Man-child was or wasn't, it had become clear that some part of him ... fuck, maybe every part of him ... was what that fine beauty needed.

"I'm gonna cum."

Scott was what she wanted.

"Ohhh, not yet ... not yet ... baby."

Scott was her everything.

"Dani ... oh, god, baby."

And I was just an asshole who was lucky enough to get a second row seat while pretending to be a good guy.

"Scott. I'm cumming .... Oh, god. Oh, fuck. Cum with me. Fuck me."

They came. I wilted with a painful set of blue balls. Scott was lucky he didn't listen to me. What did I have? A crappy job and I wife I couldn't figure out how to love or be loved by. They were breathing hard as they came down together, and I actually found myself congratulating Scott. Way to go, dude.

After a moment, I froze when I heard Scott say, "I'm thirsty. Didn't I see a sink in that room over there?"

"I'll get it," Dani said. Good girl. She probably said that far too quickly, but I think only the guilty notice details like that.

Dani came into the little room, shaking her ass for Scott's delight and covering her gorgeous tits to my regret. She didn't even acknowledge me as she turned on the water. "It's warm," she called out without checking. "I'm gonna let it get cold for a second." She then picked up my room key for a moment and set it back down before turning to me.

She glanced out into the conference room proper and then looked at me. She must have known she had just given me a hell of a show, but here she stood with guarded green eyes, arms folded over her breasts and the shyest smile I'd seen since sixth grade. "I'm sorry," she said simply

"I'm not," I said in a husky voice that was likely too loud.

This, at least, got a grin from her. She glanced down at my trousers and back up. "Take care of yourself," she said in a whisper.

She got Scott's water. They talked a little more. Soon I heard the rustle of clothes being put back on. The click of a lock. The opening of a door. Silence.

And there I was. Virtually at the end of a pretty good story. I'd tell it to my friends back home, except the part where I got stuck in my head. Shit, I was always stuck in my own head. There really wasn't anything else to do but go back to my room and rub out a monster load of cum brewing in my balls.

The rest of my business trip might have been boring by comparison. But only if you forgot the second sentence I wrote.

12