Good Catch

Story Info
She's got a twosome fantasy.
786 words
3.55
51.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Lose some weight.
2. Get a tan.
3. Find a man.

I know what you're thinking. You already have a man. Ok, the weight and tan thing, sure, it couldn't hurt. But a man?

Yeah, I know, I already have a man. A damn good one too. He renews my love of life in bed. He doesn't realize it, but he's the best fuck I've ever had. Seriously. He wiggles that bad boy just right. His dick was the first one to ever get me to come without my clit being played with. God, what a gold-medal winning moment for me. But that's not the extent of it. He's also amazing with his tongue. He knows the secret, the key to the kingdom. Start slow, linger, and just when she's about to burst, back down and let her squirm a bit longer. Just when she thinks it's not going to happen, switch to overdrive and don't let up. There's nothing quite like coming all over a man's tongue. Honestly, cock or tongue, I have to say either way I am quite happy.

So once again the question begs, why do I need a man?

Because my man wants me to get one, that's why.

He wants to watch me get fucked. Short and sweet, that's the entire reason why I need to find a man. It's step 3 in my 4 point plan. Find a man. Step 4, get fucked while my husband jacks off in a corner watching. Holy shit, I never in a million years thought I'd be working on a plan quite like this one! You see, I'm one of those boring good-girl types. Or at least I used to be. Then I met great fuck greater suck guy. I liked him so much I married him. When you cum so hard you think literally explode from brain to pussy, that's it. You realize you've got the one you want to keep. So you marry him. You think, wow, I've got one of the good ones. Little did I know that he was not exactly one of those good guys. Turned out actually that he's a great guy.

Come to find out, he's actually a kinky guy. BINGO! I'm the winner. Took me awhile to figure it out, but I hit the man-jackpot.

So when he lets on that his dirty secret little fantasy involves me and another man, at first I am seriously shocked. Then the shock fades a bit. I began to not feel repulsed at the idea. Finally, I became more comfortable with the thought. I tell him, "Only if you are there, only then will it be okay." He always agrees with my request. But of course these are only whispers in the dark, and not necessarily promises. I can always tell by his breathing, by his hot air on my neck, that just the mention of the possibility gets him going, which gets me going too. I love to turn him on, and even saying I'll do something I'm not quite sure of is worth it, if I know he'll get all worked up.

But lately, lately I've been spontaneously fantasizing the same kinky scenario he has told me about. I close my eyes and see what he has seen all along, even when he's not there. To be honest, I mean really honest, when I am completely alone and horny, it's the scene I conjure up to get myself worked up. It's the thought of an unknown cock in my mouth and another unfamiliar cock in my pussy that gets me to gush my juice all over my own fingers. It's making me wet right now, quite frankly. I see the ass end of some guy I don't know as he pounds my cunt, and the legs of some other guy I don't know as he nearly gags me with his dick. I can almost feel the way the balls braise against my lips in rhythm with the cock that drives in and out of me. I can hear the groans as both men try to hold out, try to hold back one second longer. My last clear thought, the last vision I see before my eyes blur with stars and blackness and white light, is the cum of two men, two men who are definitely not my husband, shooting into me at the same time, hot and wet. Filling up two of my holes. It's almost more than one fantasy can handle. Almost. Next time I'll tell you about the three-hole story my husband recently told me. This time he's out of the corner and into, well, into another place I never saw myself participating…