Good Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you two get ahead of us?" Mr. Walker asked staring into the truck,"And why are you parked here?"

"Dad?"

"Mr. Walker?" they said surprised. "I-It's my fault Mr. Walker," Peri stammered. "Wh- When we go to that accident, I thought I would be okay going around but I guess I wasn't but I didn't stop because I figured you would catch up with us. And then I was dozing off and Jacob was asleep and I swerved and hit a hole or something and we got a flat tire."

"Yeah. And of course there's no spare." Jacob added. "And the battery in the cellphone is dead."

"You're kidding," Mr. Walker said.

"No, sir," Peri replied.

"Well, I'll call Triple A and have them tow you to the nearest garage and we'll get a new tire and be back on the road." He turned to walk away and then stopped and turned back around.

"What were you two doing? Taking a nap?"

Peri and Jacob looked at each other and simultaneously responded.

"No." "Yes."

They looked at each other again and Jacob said, "Yes, we were. Just not on purpose."

"Oh," Mr. walker replied walking back to the van.

"Jacob?" Peri asked.

"Yeah?"

"How are we supposed to get dressed?" He chuckled.

"I have.. No.. Idea."

She looked at him.

"This is not funny. I'm naked in front of my boss and everyone else that works in the office!" "So am I," he said smiling. Just then the headlights shut off.

"Here! Hurry up!" Jacob said handing Peri her clothes. They scrambled and got dressed as fast as possible. Mr. Walker appeared at the door again.

"They are on their way."

"Okay," Jacob responded.

"You two uh.." Mr. Walker paused, "You two getting along okay? I know how my son is Peri, and he was in a bad mood when we left."

She laughed.

"We are getting along great Mr. Walker."

"Good."

Finally arriving at the hotel, Jacob helped bring Peri's bags to her room.

"So I'll see you around then. I'm not taking the trip home. I'm staying down here for a week or so and then my uncle will probably bring me home," Jacob smiled leaning against the door frame.

"Oh okay then. Well, thanks for riding down with me. You were really good company," she grinned.

"Anytime I'm dragged along, I'll be more than happy to keep you company."

"I'll keep that in mind."

He smiled.

"See you around Peri."

"Bye Jacob."

She closed the door and started to put her clothes away in the dresser. She pulled out the jacket she had put on in the truck and a necklace fell out. She picked it up and looked at it. It was a silver shark. She smiled, put the necklace on the dresser and finished unpacking.

12