Good Cop, Bad Cop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What in the name of all that's holy is this ungodly concoction?" I asked as he handed me my glass. "Spiced rum and Dr. Pepper? That's so '90s frat!"

"Hey," he protested, "it's not spiced rum, it's Sailor Jerry."

"Sailor Jerry and Dr. Pepper? That sounds a little perverted."

"I've spent a night or two with Sailor Jerry," he laughed. "Don't knock it till you've tried it."

I took a sip. Then another. Then a long drink. "Holy shit, Jon. This is fantastic!"

"Easy boy," he laughed. "You can't taste it, can you?"

I took another drink, pursed my lips and squinted my eyes. "Dang, I can't taste anything but Dr. Pepper!"

"As is the intention."

I looked at the bottle on the counter. "What the hell? This stuff is 92 proof?!"

"Don't be such a cupcake," Jon chided, shoulder bumping me and then wrapping his arm around me and pulling me in for a side hug. "We don't have to work tomorrow. Let loose."

I looked at my drink, then the clock, and then back at my drink. Shit...he was right. These past two weeks had been fucked up beyond belief. I could feel the stress melting off me with each drink I took.

"Okay, okay," I relented, unable to suppress my good mood. "You twisted my arm."

Jon laughed and I drained my glass. "Another, bartender!"

And that's how it went for the next couple of hours. We turned on the TV and found 'Billy Madison' and 'Happy Gilmore' playing back to back. We drank and laughed and drank some more. I lost track of how many drinks I had.

These days pretty much the only time I ever have more than a couple of drinks is with Jon, and then only on the very rare occasion. I can't even remember the last time I really let loose. Oh, wait, that night at Jason's... I definitely didn't want to remember that.

*~*~*~*

"Damn, I'm tired," I barely managed to get out as I yawned so wide I felt my jaw pop. It was just turning midnight and I was wiped out.

"You should hit the sack," Jon said. "You look exhausted."

"I think I will."

"Cheers," he said, raising his glass and leaning toward me. I picked up my nearly empty tumbler, clinked his, and drained it.

"I'll see you in the morning."

Jon nodded and I made my way to the first floor guest suite. It was hot outside due to the Santa Ana, so I left the bedroom door open and slid the window open in order to get a cross breeze. I pushed the duvet to the side, stripped off my t-shirt and jeans, and climbed into bed. I stretched out on the cool, cotton sheets and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

*~*~*~*

I had the strangest dream.

I was in bed and could hear voices nearby. Whispers. Like The Others from that TV show 'Lost.' They seemed to be floating just beneath my consciousness and I strained to hear what they were saying. I lost track of how long this went on.

At some point I opened my eyes to find it was very bright in the room. There were two men in black leather dog masks standing at the foot of the bed looking down at me. They were shirtless and wore black leather pants. I tried to speak but nothing came out.

They took their masks off and I recognized them as Nic and Charlie from Jason's party. They moved to either side of me, knelt down, and began to run their hands all over my body.

I tried to bat their hands away, but like that night at Jason's, my arms were heavy and clumsy. I tried to focus but my thoughts were muddled and I felt spacy.

While Charlie circled my nipples with his thumbs, teasing them to hard points, Nic was feathering his fingertips up and down my inner thighs, stopping just before he reached my crotch, then traveling down to the backs of my knees.

"Mmm...ohhh..." I groaned in pleasure as they continued hitting all my pleasure points.

I was still wearing my briefs but they made no move to take them off. They didn't touch my dick either, just hovered their hands over it so close I could feel the heat from their palms. By now my cock was so thick and engorged that it threatened to poke over the waistband.

"Please," I moaned as I tried to thrust my hips up into Charlie's hand that was floating just millimeters above my crotch.

"Not yet, Pussy," he chided, pulling his hand just out of reach. When he said the word 'pussy' I felt my dick squirt a bit of pre-cum into my already damp briefs.

He flicked my nipple then picked up a rag and a canister of the Maximum Impact aerosol Jason had used on me. He sprayed the cloth and placed it over my nose and mouth.

"Oh fuck," I sighed as the familiar aroma hit me full force. I welcomed the high. The feeling of not being in control was a relief. While my mind was dulled, my other senses, especially touch, seemed to be heightened and I was hyper-sensitive to their touch.

Charlie set the rag down and picked up another one. Except it wasn't a rag; it was a pair of men's black briefs. He wadded them up and pressed them to my nose and mouth. They smelled ripe, as if somebody had worn them for several days or even weeks.

"Sniff now," he said. I tried to turn my head but he held it firmly in place. "Come on, Pussy," he coaxed, "inhale for me."

My cock gave another twitch at the word 'pussy' and I tried to hold my breath as long as I could. Finally I needed air and reluctantly inhaled. The rich, heady odor of sweat, musk, urine and cum all combined to assault my nostrils. It was almost overpowering it was so strong. I took another breath and my dick lurched again, another large dollop of pre-cum wetting my briefs.

"That's good, Pussy," I heard Charlie say, and I realized that while I'd been taking in deep lungs full of that rank odor for God knows how long, my own underwear had been removed and Nic was probing my hole with his tongue and fingertips.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as Charlie continued to hold those soiled briefs over my nose.

Nic popped up from between my legs. He had a wicked grin on his face. "Not yet, Pussy," he said. "Soon though. Don't be so impatient." Then he disappeared between my legs, spread my ass cheeks again, and dove back in.

"Oh Christ," I cried out as I continued to moan with pleasure. Charlie smiled, lay the black briefs on my chest and re-sprayed the aerosol onto the rag. He placed it over my face.

When I came down from the high I realized Nic now had two fingers in my slicked up hole and was gently but efficiently stretching me. My cock still hadn't been touched and it was twitching and bobbing and leaking a puddle of pre-cum onto my belly.

Charlie dipped his finger into my navel and scooped out a blob of pre-cum. He slathered it on my upper lip, just under my nose. I gasped and at the same time he pressed the ripe, rank briefs once again to my face. I inhaled without being told to and grunted softly when I felt a third finger slide into my hole.

While Nic continued to work my hole and open me up, Charlie kept alternating the aerosol-soaked rag with the dirty briefs. Soon I couldn't tell the difference and inhaled deeply any time something was put to my nose.

Somewhere along the line I noticed that my own cum-dampened briefs had been added to the line up. Oh god, it was bad enough I was getting off on sniffing those black briefs, but now my own as well? I groaned.

Charlie sprayed the Maximum Impact onto my briefs, set them in my hand, and placed my hand over my nose and mouth. "Hold this here until I say so, Pussy," he ordered.

I did as I was told, then watched, dazed, as black padded leather cuffs were fixed to my ankles. Each cuff had two metal loops on them. My legs were spread about three feet apart and hooked to a metal bar that had two hooks at either end and one in the middle that was attached to a long chain.

Once fastened to the bar, Nic lifted my legs until they were almost perpendicular to my body, making a large 'V.' Charlie took the chain and looped it over a large hook that hung from the ceiling. Then they repositioned me until my naked ass was at the foot of the bed.

Charlie took my underwear from me and pressed the black ones to my face again. As I huffed the now pleasant aroma, Nic fastened cuffs to each of my wrists. Next he attached a short chain to each wrist cuff, and finally lifted my arms up, one at a time, and fastened the chains to the hooks on either side of the spreader bar. Now my ass and armpits were fully exposed and on display. What. The. Hell.

Charlie scooped more pre-cum from my belly button and wiped it under my nose. Then he took my briefs and put them over my head, positioning the damp front panel over my nose and mouth. The fabric partially obscured my vision, but I could see enough: Nic was taking a dildo and a bottle of lube from a backpack. My breath quickened.

He set them on the foot of the bed and got down on his knees. He looked me in the eyes, spread my ass cheeks and slipped two fingers inside, crooking them about. I heard myself whimper and when he found my prostate, I swear my voice shot up an octave.

With his fingers still buried deep, he licked the length of my cock before slowly sliding his mouth over it and taking it all the way down his throat in one smooth move.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, and at that second Charlie pressed the drug-soaked rag to the briefs that were already covering my face. Stars exploded behind my eyes.

When the sky show in my head faded and I began to regain what was left of my senses, I felt Nic dive down once again on my dick. Holy shit but his mouth was magic. He sucked strongly, wetly, hotly, and I groaned my appreciation.

Charlie was playfully twisting my nipples and now began to lick my left armpit. I grunted and I felt it as he gave a small chuckle. His tongue trailed across my chest until it found my left nipple and latched on. I gasped again and without missing a beat, he replaced the rag with the black briefs.

My entire body was thrumming and vibrating now. I wanted so badly for them to jack me off and make me come.

Nic suddenly stopped the amazing blow job he'd been pleasuring me with and I saw his head pop up once again from between my upraised, spread legs. He caught my eye and winked. Then he held up the dildo and lube and waggled his eyebrows. I gasped again.

"Time to get fucked, Pussy," he said and he began to slather the fat rubber dick with lube. I yelped and shivered when I felt the cool slick gel on my hole. I began to pant as he worked a good amount into me. I knew what was coming and fuck, I wanted it!

As Nic continued to ready my hole for its next invasion, Charlie knelt down next to the bed and took my hard cock into his hand. He began to slowly stroke it.

"Oh, fuck...finally," I moaned lightly. He had a nice touch.

I was enjoying the feeling of being masturbated when I felt a pressure at my anus. Nic pinched my ass, and when I flinched, he pushed the dildo all the way in.

"Fuck!" I roared at the intrusion. He held it still for a moment, letting me get accustomed to the girth, and then began to slide it in and out of me.

"Ohhh," I moaned again. "Fuck. Yes!"

Charlie sped up his hand on my cock and within a minute or so I felt myself getting ready to come.

I knew I wasn't going to last long and I hoped they wouldn't be cruel and tease me like Jason did the other night when he brought me to the edge and back time and time again.

No such luck. As soon as my balls began to tighten and draw up, Charlie stopped stroking me. He just held my dick in the palm of his hand and swirled the pad of his calloused thumb over my bloated prick tip. Nic didn't let up though. He pummeled my hole with the dildo like a man on a mission.

For twenty minutes they kept this up. My upper body was sheened in sweat, and I bucked, whined, cursed, whimpered and then begged. "Please...please...please," I gasped and panted.. "Fuckkkkk...PLEASE!!"

Nic began to thrust the dildo in more frantically - deeper, harder, faster - and Charlie's fist flew up and down the length of my hard, slippery dick, practically a blur.

My orgasm began to build in me again. I thrashed about and grunted. "Unh, unh, unh, unh, UNH, UNH, UNH!!"

Without missing a beat, Charlie reached up, pulled my underwear off my head, and shoved them into my mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed into my briefs as my dick exploded, spraying cum like a rocket's exhaust fumes. The first three streams went over my head to splatter the headboard, while the remaining ones coated my abs and chest. I passed out.

*~*~*~*

"Kev," a faraway voice said gently, then louder. "Kevin."

A hand gripped my shoulder and began to shake me.

I sat bolt upright and gasped. I whipped my head around. The curtains were drawn and while I could see the morning sun peering in around the edges, it was relatively dark in the room.

It took me a second or two to realize that it was Jon standing next to the bed, his hand still on my shoulder shaking me. He looked sleep-rumpled and alarmed, and was wearing only a white t-shirt and black briefs.

"Hey," he asked, his voice raspy with sleep. "Are you okay? I thought you were gonna wake the neighborhood."

"Yeah, shit," I sighed. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and ran my hands through my hair. I leaned forward, resting my elbows on my thighs and rubbed my face. "Fucking crazy dream."

He fumbled under the shade of the bedside lamp and flipped the switch, bathing the room in a soft glow. I sat back up, then leaned back on the bed, resting on my elbows. I let my head fall back and I stared at the ceiling. A swag lamp hung from a large hook...

I glanced over at Jon and caught an odd look on his face. He was staring down at something, his eyes narrowed. They suddenly widened and he clasped a hand over his mouth and began to laugh.

I cocked my head at him and sat up. "What? What's so funny?"

He pointed at my crotch. "Dude," he sputtered, unable to control his laughter. "Is that - did you spooge yourself?"

I looked down at my crotch. "What the fuck?!" I yelped. I jumped up and grabbed a pillow to cover my crotch as Jon doubled over with laughter. "Get out!" I ordered.

"Oh shit," he gasped, choking on a laugh as he backed out of the room. "Oh my god!" He closed the door and I could hear him howling outside in the hall.

"Go!" I shouted through the closed door.

"My eyes! My eyes!" he cackled.

"Shut up!"

What the hell? What the fucking hell? I'd come in my sleep? Shot a fucking load in my briefs? How could I be having a wet dream at my age?! I was 38 years old for fuck's sake not some pre-teen just hitting puberty! Shit, there was no way I was ever going to live this down.

I sat down on the bed and picked up my phone: 6:30 a.m. Ugh, time to get up anyway. I stumbled into the attached bathroom, stripped off my cum-soaked briefs, and reached into the shower to turn on the taps. As I waited for the water to get hot, bits of the dream began to replay in my head and just like that I was fully erect. What the fuck?!

Not The End Yet!

12